Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Who loves Mukta's and Vishu's jodi? (Page 2)

Poll Question: :

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
57 [72.15%]
22 [27.85%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
waiting for sree to come in mahabartha

shahsb_26 IF-Sizzlerz
shahsb_26
shahsb_26

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Yes!!!! I love this jodee!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

tinafans IF-Rockerz
tinafans
tinafans

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
if people can like meethi-aaksh then they like mushnu too.
well great fan following of mushnu
tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyababu

Voted for Yes!
The fact that Mukta likes Vishnu and Vishu also likes Mukta makes me support them. I am totally against Vishnu and Meethi jodi only because there is no feeling of togetherness they both share. 

I didn't support Veer and Tapasya then for the same reason and now I dont support Vishnu and Meehi. To hell with chemistry the actors share or don't share. 
meethi & vishnu r better 2gether. in many shows its shown that leads don't luv each oder or luv sum1else but later on after mrg they fall in luv. same can happen here.and moreover they'dn't even confessed & after wtaching their track it luks like vishnu is just attracted 2wards her bcoz of her gud nature which she showed by taking care of him while he was staying there.their track is not convincing like veer-iccha or rasya.
this is not always abt liking each oder. if it has happened then most of the leads wud'd been wid either vamps/villians or parallel leads in the show.
ppl didn't support veer-iccha just bcoz they luved each oder. but also bcoz veer-iccha'd better chemistry & taps was evil.

i m fan of ajay & i want 2 enjoy his scenes,story & chemistry wid whom hes going  2 b paired which is absent in mukta's track. they neither've story, nor natural scenes nor chemitry. i don't want 2 see him opp. the gal where she luks like his sis & he her bro & where hes giving forced romantic expressions.Dead
and 4 me story, acting & chemistry matters. they all shud b in balance which is totally absent in this case. tho they  r gud actors but wenever they r 2gether both of them give forced romantic expressions like they r thinking hard that they r couple  which is torture 2 watch.
while  all these 3 things r present in Meeshu & Yukta.Clap
half of the ppl here r desperate 2 watch mukta's track so voting  4cthem & sum r meekash fans oderwise if all yukta fans cum this jodi won't stand  acchance.
Shriya06 Goldie
Shriya06
Shriya06

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I dont intend to hijack this thread or hurt anyone..According to me,Mukta and Vishnu doesn't look as a jodi for me..It looks forced as dolly said..And I said this just by their looks..May be just because they have similiar facial features..They may be shown as being in love but they don't look together..Others may have different opinion.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

divyababu Groupbie
divyababu
divyababu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by divyababu

Voted for Yes!
The fact that Mukta likes Vishnu and Vishu also likes Mukta makes me support them. I am totally against Vishnu and Meethi jodi only because there is no feeling of togetherness they both share. 

I didn't support Veer and Tapasya then for the same reason and now I dont support Vishnu and Meehi. To hell with chemistry the actors share or don't share. 
meethi & vishnu r better 2gether. in many shows its shown that leads don't luv each oder or luv sum1else but later on after mrg they fall in luv. same can happen here.and moreover they'dn't even confessed & after wtaching their track it luks like vishnu is just attracted 2wards her bcoz of her gud nature which she showed by taking care of him while he was staying there.their track is not convincing like veer-iccha or rasya.
this is not always abt liking each oder. if it has happened then most of the leads wud'd been wid either vamps/villians or parallel leads in the show.
ppl didn't support veer-iccha just bcoz they luved each oder. but also bcoz veer-iccha'd better chemistry & taps was evil.

i m fan of ajay & i want 2 enjoy his scenes,story & chemistry wid whom hes going  2 b paired which is absent in mukta's track. they neither've story, nor natural scenes nor chemitry. i don't want 2 see him opp. the gal where she luks like his sis & he her bro & where hes giving forced romantic expressions.Dead
and 4 me story, acting & chemistry matters. they all shud b in balance which is totally absent in this case. tho they  r gud actors but wenever they r 2gether both of them give forced romantic expressions like they r thinking hard that they r couple  which is torture 2 watch.
while  all these 3 things r present in Meeshu & Yukta.Clap
half of the ppl here r desperate 2 watch mukta's track so voting  4cthem & sum r meekash fans oderwise if all yukta fans cum this jodi won't stand  acchance.

You are Disha if I am not wrong! Apologies if I am addressing you with a wrong name

I respect your opinion ... I myself liked to see yukta because of actors playing it. Now I dont hope for yukta as yuvraj is missing in the show and I dont even think that he will come back to this show! 

My point is, why take Mukta's happiness and give this to Meethi? Especially when Meethi knows that she still loves Aakash ... Either forgive and accept Aakash or let him stay in that house for 23 days or whatever. Aakash promised to go outside the house in 23 days right ... why play this drama? why bring him home and accept his challenge? why tie someone who is disinterested in her in a life long relationship in the interest of throwing our her lost love before those 23 days? Why cant she dare to tell people in the house that she is playing a drama? why go to Damini knowing fully well that she is has just recovered from illness and is in no state to take a shock?! Cant she go to her Maasi? Cant she tell her brother with whom she has grown up? Why make lame excuses for not being able to confess to elders in the family? 

please note, I am NOT a fan of Aakash ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayOriginalsFan

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Vishnu-Mukta are far better pair and i won't justify my pov coz i like means i damn like 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayOriginalsFan

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i m not justifying my choice.i m telling wat i feel.
yes i do like meethi-vishnu more & i don't like mukta wid vishnu a bit .this is also the reason 4 me not 2 support mukta & vishnu jodi.but  i find their jodi as bro-sis jodi & no story & no chemistry & no natural romantic expressions on either of the actors faces tho their scenes r supposed 2 b romantic.Dead

@divyababu i m not disha.

Edited by tiny15 - 21 August 2013 at 1:44am

Go to top