Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Whats with Drashti? (Page 7)

-Ms.Minion- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10_StarDiva_

Cyberpsychooo IF-Dazzler
Cyberpsychooo
Cyberpsychooo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

Whatever let me make on thing clear

Is sana doing something else nooo
Is lauren doing something else nooo
Is shaan doing somthing else noo
Is mukti doing something else noo
Is sonali and sumanth doing something else nooo
Is drashti doing something else YESSS

She barely gets time only 2 days is not enough for a non dancer u know what she works hard and its not easy when u get bad comments how would u feel like i mean seriously just think if u were in her place

EXACTLY!!! Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysweet_StarDiva_

lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

How do u know what other contestants are and are not doing? Maybe they are doing something else . I mean the glamour world is not the only world.

For example the kids, I'm sure they are in school and have some responsibly towards that too. Just bcuz someone is doing a tv show and is "visible" to the public doesn't mean everyone else is picking their noses at home. Get real.

ok i agree this week was not the best drashti can do. she can do much better but how can you belittle her other projects just to prove your point? what do you know abt telly actors and the number of hrs they put in shooting for tv shows? i dont know her exact schedule but i do know how much telly actors work even if its just one daily tv show. the shooting usually starts in morning and goes on till couple of hrs before midnight. then she has to come on the sets of jhalak to start practicing. so dont even try to compare to other contestants. because it is pretty clear that none of them have anything else major to focus on other than jhalak. their other activities do not consume their major time like it does for drashti. its hard to be energetic after shooting for almost a whole day. yet she has given some remarkable performances.
moreover when it comes to remo, it seems like he has decided that lauren is going to be the winner coz he never backs out in giving her 30. it doesnt matter if someone is doing better than her. classic example last week. the dance marathon at the end where everybody was being elminated one by one, sana was doin much better than lauren and yet he favored her.

Thanks for agreeing with me
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vini12

She barely gets time only 2 days is not enough for a non dancer u know what she works hard and its not easy when u get bad comments how would u feel like i mean seriously just think if u were in her plaAce

Agree

I am commenting only for the bold part..

Why do people keep making her show her crutch..y do u keep using it as an excuse...

When KSG was doing this show he was managing DMG, Mahi- Nakusha, Ragini- sasural, prachi-kasam, GC,Ritwick...thr r so many cases...

When she signed the contract she knew she will have to manage her two shows..she did her calculations of how many hrs..she would dedicate...( now i think she wud hv done that else that just proves she is stupid to have not thought abt the dedication a dance show wud require)...now clearly, either she thot that a good dance performance does not take more than 3 hrs daily and hence she was comfortable...to sign this contract and take up the show...

The point is..she is working hard..that wud be appreciated unless you start shoving that down every1's throat as a big sacrifice..

This is her decision to begin with and she has to live with it..if she wants a better choreography..she needs time to practice..because frnakly as you have pointed out she is no great dancer..so she needs practice to master steps...and practice needs time..if she can't give time that's her problem..she should have never signed the show..

Just stop quoting her doing 2 shows as an excuse...instead of becoming her strength , this oft repeatition, is making this her crutch...

For once, take a neutral view on this..if you get an offer to do two things at professional front and you are a professional ( menaing u wud want to do best )...wudn't u correctly try and assess if your plate is empty enough to take up the two things????..and once the decision is made its urs to live with..no one else is resp..whther other contestants are putting in hrs or not...is immaterial..and u def can't hold that against other contestant..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Manasvystardust2011Diva-In-Armorfastforwardcs-07TinkerBella_charu_Star_girlxPalkixBeingBlunt

abba12 IF-Stunnerz
abba12
abba12

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Come on tm what's this dear and what is this guys.even kids r mature then you tm .   ... didn't you ever give any expression after getting low marks in test .I make faces after getting low marks in test even I don't prepare the test.. I think it's like a test for them and if they get low marks with practice its obvious that they feel bad.if one is feeling bad this kind of expressions automatically come. I think you people don't think while criticizing someone. Or you people just do this to pass ur time ..first think of making a thread then posting it then reading everyone,s comments. Then replying them..but its great entertainment for me as its funny that you don't like someone or something but you spend half of your time thinking or discussing that thing or person. Isn't it?

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

few words

Sanaya's drama :

even my family notice such attitude and the moment Remo replied to her everyone laughed loud next to me .. such a shame her behaviour was so rude and just go and check the episode and see the judges they were annoyed

Drashti and Salman drama:

she is giving up on him or dont want to do it .. not our problem expect her fans afcourse .. either u work hard and dance well or just quite that it simple .. the expressions in the judges face .. no need for such drama and excuses in national TV

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardxPalkixBeingBlunt

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

Really?Wink
Come on!

You shd just go and re-watch yesterday's performance of Lauren and Punit on Robotic Garba and when they were being showered with appreciative comments by the Judges, there was Ms. Dhami .. #Sighing with Jealousy and envy!Sleepy
Princess no more pampered so jhatka lag gaya shayad! ROFL

Sorry but couldn't stop myself from saying this for your knowledge..obviously you don't watch ms.dhamis interview like us fanatics do..

She adores Lauren- who wouldn't, she's a great dancer and seems like a sweet person..

Question for you- since when have you started trusting editing team of reality shows? Just so that you know I spoke for Sana's expressions as well not against her...

Why would drasthi show attitude when she knows many cameras are focused on her? What will she gain out of it? If you don't like her performance-fine, respect your opinion...but this is not even funny how you said she is jealous when infact we all know all the constants think they need to compete with Lauren ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000_StarDiva_babygurl10enigmatic_zephyxPalkix

-anoshka- IF-Rockerz
-anoshka-
-anoshka-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by vini12

She barely gets time only 2 days is not enough for a non dancer u know what she works hard and its not easy when u get bad comments how would u feel like i mean seriously just think if u were in her plaAce

Agree

I am commenting only for the bold part..

Why do people keep making her show her crutch..y do u keep using it as an excuse...

When KSG was doing this show he was managing DMG, Mahi- Nakusha, Ragini- sasural, prachi-kasam, GC,Ritwick...thr r so many cases...

When she signed the contract she knew she will have to manage her two shows..she did her calculations of how many hrs..she would dedicate...( now i think she wud hv done that else that just proves she is stupid to have not thought abt the dedication a dance show wud require)...now clearly, either she thot that a good dance performance does not take more than 3 hrs daily and hence she was comfortable...to sign this contract and take up the show...

The point is..she is working hard..that wud be appreciated unless you start shoving that down every1's throat as a big sacrifice..

This is her decision to begin with and she has to live with it..if she wants a better choreography..she needs time to practice..because frnakly as you have pointed out she is no great dancer..so she needs practice to master steps...and practice needs time..if she can't give time that's her problem..she should have never signed the show..

Just stop quoting her doing 2 shows as an excuse...instead of becoming her strength , this oft repeatition, is making this her crutch...

For once, take a neutral view on this..if you get an offer to do two things at professional front and you are a professional ( menaing u wud want to do best )...wudn't u correctly try and assess if your plate is empty enough to take up the two things????..and once the decision is made its urs to live with..no one else is resp..whther other contestants are putting in hrs or not...is immaterial..and u def can't hold that against other contestant..

Bubba,, I know it must be very irritating for you to hear her say that she's saying she's tired every time...I think she is trying to give that explanation to her fans who have great faith in her and send her thousands of messages on twitter everyday to show her their love..in all of her interviews, she talks to her fans-she's trying to give expiation that maybe she can give her best performance if she wasnt busy..maybe her fans did help her get time off this time for her to practice more-lets see how that goes.. I feel that way after watching her interviews from dmg,geet days...I'm telling you all this assuming you haven't watched her for as long as I do/did..if I'm wrong in my assumption, pardon me..
Just saying - sometimes people think they've got more to prove even though people around them don't see it..maybe Drasthi do think that she can prove herself and not giving up yet and is assuring us fans that she'll come back with a bang- at least you gotta admire her fighting spiritEmbarrassed

And I thought you among all the people know that the show is poorly scripted, right? You don't think she's a great dancer-fine- i respect your opinion along with many others..but if drasthi is saying she gets tired again and again- you Are getting angry again and again.too...LOL

Edited: a blunder!Embarrassed

Edited by Wicked-Anoshka - 18 August 2013 at 3:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

Go to top