Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Whats with Drashti? (Page 6)

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

How do u know what other contestants are and are not doing? Maybe they are doing something else . I mean the glamour world is not the only world.

For example the kids, I'm sure they are in school and have some responsibly towards that too. Just bcuz someone is doing a tv show and is "visible" to the public doesn't mean everyone else is picking their noses at home. Get real.

ok i agree this week was not the best drashti can do. she can do much better but how can you belittle her other projects just to prove your point? what do you know abt telly actors and the number of hrs they put in shooting for tv shows? i dont know her exact schedule but i do know how much telly actors work even if its just one daily tv show. the shooting usually starts in morning and goes on till couple of hrs before midnight. then she has to come on the sets of jhalak to start practicing. so dont even try to compare to other contestants. because it is pretty clear that none of them have anything else major to focus on other than jhalak. their other activities do not consume their major time like it does for drashti. its hard to be energetic after shooting for almost a whole day. yet she has given some remarkable performances.
moreover when it comes to remo, it seems like he has decided that lauren is going to be the winner coz he never backs out in giving her 30. it doesnt matter if someone is doing better than her. classic example last week. the dance marathon at the end where everybody was being elminated one by one, sana was doin much better than lauren and yet he favored her. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000lovelysweetbabygurl10_StarDiva_arunsunita_gm-Rossete-

Serenity_me IF-Sizzlerz
Serenity_me
Serenity_me

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

Really?Wink
Come on!

You shd just go and re-watch yesterday's performance of Lauren and Punit on Robotic Garba and when they were being showered with appreciative comments by the Judges, there was Ms. Dhami .. #Sighing with Jealousy and envy!Sleepy
Princess no more pampered so jhatka lag gaya shayad! ROFL

well, drashti was nt making faces. actually it was all editing department fault. they sucks in editing. u can clearly see, in one momnet they showed DD wearing shawl n in next seconds she was in her brown gown n then again when camera panned on her she was again wrapped in shawlLOL...so moral of d story is- colors brutally edited all partsLOL n blame game came on drashtiLOL how funnyLOL n if u spare some time then u will find then darshti n salmaan always keep smiling n clap on fellow members performances. they r nt jealous bee

Edited by Slov_perfringes - 18 August 2013 at 1:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000_StarDiva_arunsunita_gm-Rossete-

Sonni Senior Member
Sonni
Sonni

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Agree DD acts was not that great .. having said that I think its the choreographer who has to direct and make sure the star is dancing accordingly, infact he is the one who should bring out the best in the star. This time Salman is big disappointment. one can see all the duplicate of last season acts nothing innovative nothing aligned with star's strengths/weakness. 

DD has potential but Salman is not able to bank on them atall!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

Whatever let me make on thing clear

Is sana doing something else nooo
Is lauren doing something else nooo
Is shaan doing somthing else noo
Is mukti doing something else noo
Is sonali and sumanth doing something else nooo
Is drashti doing something else YESSS

She barely gets time only 2 days is not enough for a non dancer u know what she works hard and its not easy when u get bad comments how would u feel like i mean seriously just think if u were in her place

Agree
stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Comparing Salam n Punit's choreograpghy from last season to the current one, i think if you get a good dancer as partner, you can spend more time on concept and choreography since execution will not take much. Whereas when you get a non dancer, execution part eats up most of the time.
For eg. Punit just needs to tell lauren that okay, on this beat we need to do two bars of Shimmy, whereas with non dancer partner you need to explain what is shimmy, how to do it n how to do it perfectly... When time is limited this works against the choreo and they have o work around it. Cherry on the cake when you have partners who cannot give you more time, like whats happening with Salman n DD. with the limited resources Salman has, i think he is doing good.. Not his best but DD's best.Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17vk1000blue24arunsunita_gmenigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt

blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

At leastshe doesn't make faces when othercontestantsdo well,unlike most of the contestants.

Yes she is one cute little doll..one bad week..hope next week she vl be back with a bang
lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys for agreeing with me drashti fans like i mean i have more likes than the person who made this topic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm-Rossete-

blue24 Goldie
blue24
blue24

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Slov_perfringes

Originally posted by Simi939

At leastshe doesn't make faces when othercontestantsdo well,unlike most of the contestants.

Really?Wink
Come on!

You shd just go and re-watch yesterday's performance of Lauren and Punit on Robotic Garba and when they were being showered with appreciative comments by the Judges, there was Ms. Dhami .. #Sighing with Jealousy and envy!Sleepy
Princess no more pampered so jhatka lag gaya shayad! ROFL

well, drashti was nt making faces. actually it was all editing department fault. they sucks in editing. u can clearly see, in one momnet they showed DD wearing shawl n in next seconds she was in her brown gown n then again when camera panned on her she was again wrapped in shawlLOL...so moral of d story is- colors brutally edited all partsLOLn blame game came on drashtiLOLhow funnyLOLn if u spare some time then u will find then darshti n salmaan always keep smiling n clap on fellow members performances. they r nt jealous bee

Totally agree salman always clasp and dd always gives her cute smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm-Rossete-Serenity_me

Go to top