Whats with Drashti? (Page 5)

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

Originally posted by bright_star89

Originally posted by xNinalove

At leastshe doesn't make faces when othercontestantsdo well,unlike most of the contestants.

really??LOLLOL
</div>

<div>Yes really!Wacko
and plz dnt forget dat drashti was the only one who aprreciated Lauren and kids... But did evr they aprreciated her...??? Never... And how u can say being damn sure that she makes faces...???? May be dats an editing mistake...!! U guys are so sick wid drashti dat u just want/ need a point to cmnt on her...!!! Sick...!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

weaklingxNinalovearunsunita_gm-Rossete-

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
@kirann... I didnt say dat others dont do hard work but she is doing one show "madhubala" also nd jdj also... Ok name me one contestant who is doing two shows at current time...?? Nd its ok to criticize her but here u r bashing her... Nd plz not make me a fool coz anyone here can differentiate between criticism nd bashing...!! Nd y u put other contestants in between...??? Did i took anyone's name particulary in my cmnt or i bashed or criticise them...??? Nd ya Drashti's work is hardest coz doing two shows is not just simple ok...!!! Nd dat too one wid competitors like Lauren mata...!! In season 5 Pratusha left jdj inbetween only coz of handling two shows at a time... If u cnt appreciate her hard work atleast dnt say dat she is not hardworking at all...!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

weaklingarunsunita_gm-Rossete-

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Some pointers, I have not seen the episode yet but comments on forum members. This is not an AT so please don't advice others on what to watch and what not to. Also why should one person not be criticized by some when every one else can be, it is not a good attitude to stop someone without any logical reasoning. 

Second why are people making point of DD doing two shows? If she is doing two shows she is also making money from both. If she is getting paid, it is her duty to do justice to both. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera22taani_20Diva-In-Armorfastforwardayaan786Siri22cs-07TinkerBellaxPalkixBeingBlunt

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

Some pointers, I have not seen the episode yet but comments on forum members. This is not an AT so please don't advice others on what to watch and what not to. Also why should one person not be criticized by some when every one else can be, it is not a good attitude to stop someone without any logical reasoning.

Second why are people making point of DD doing two shows? If she is doing two shows she is also making money from both. If she is getting paid, it is her duty to do justice to both.
excuse me...!! U r saying as if so simple to do 12 hr shoot nd 10 hr rehearsals... 2 hr sleep...!!! Can u do it to make money...??? She is doing both shows coz she is binded wid contract so how easily she can say dat she wont do mb coz of jdj...!!! Plz make some point to cmnt on anything...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

weaklingarunsunita_gm

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadumaneet

what do u expect her to do ohhh Iam so happy aap logo ne kitane gande comment diye Iam so happy that all my hard work is in drains as I couldn'd score well u want her to dance and laugh when she scoring low give her damn break at least she gracefully accepted and listen judges carefully rather than talking in between when judges not even completed their comments, its not her fault that Sanaya is her Friend and channel want to generate trp by asking Sanaya to come nor its Sanaya's fault that she is support her friend wants to dance with her only she is straight forward with what she want and every third contestant choose their favourite that whome they want to dance with but u fail to recognise everyonelse she looks stressed because she is stressed
totally agree wid watevr u said... Nd as if their point of view drashti shud laugh on her bad cmnts as if they had cracked a joke on her...!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunsunita_gm

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

Originally posted by kaushikbasu

excuse me...!! U r saying as if so simple to do 12 hr shoot nd 10 hr rehearsals... 2 hr sleep...!!! Can u do it to make money...??? She is doing both shows coz she is binded wid contract so how easily she can say dat she wont do mb coz of jdj...!!! Plz make some point to cmnt on anything...

I never said it is simple but her excuse is not valid. She is getting paid for both shows and as a professional she has to do justice with both, it can never be an excuse not on a regular basis. The channel cannot force anyone to do anything the artists gets paid by the production houses not the channels. When she signed the dotted lines she must have known what she is getting or is she so naive that she did not know how taxing it can be on her?

Edited by kaushikbasu - 18 August 2013 at 12:51pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17Diva-In-ArmorTinkerBellaxPalkixGETGOINBeingBlunt

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

@kirann... I didnt say dat others dont do hard work but she is doing one show "madhubala" also nd jdj also... Ok name me one contestant who is doing two shows at current time...?? Nd its ok to criticize her but here u r bashing her... Nd plz not make me a fool coz anyone here can differentiate between criticism nd bashing...!! Nd y u put other contestants in between...??? Did i took anyone's name particulary in my cmnt or i bashed or criticise them...??? Nd ya Drashti's work is hardest coz doing two shows is not just simple ok...!!! Nd dat too one wid competitors like Lauren mata...!! In season 5 Pratusha left jdj inbetween only coz of handling two shows at a time... If u cnt appreciate her hard work atleast dnt say dat she is not hardworking at all...!!!!

You are saying as if doing two shows at a time is the hardest job ever. Yes, it is hard but you are making it seem like others don't have any other work in their life. As some other member mentioned before, we don't know what other contestants do. Maybe their work is even harder but they or their fans don't whine about it every other day! & When exactly did I bash her?Please quote my exact lines where I bashed her? I don't need to make you a fool. & I very well know the difference between the two terms. I haven't seen any bashing in this thread unless you have different definition of bashing. & When did I say you took someone's name? I didn't name anyone either. 

"Nd c'mon gng to school and dng a tv show based on acting are two dfrnt worlds to compare wid... Evn u wud hv done school nd some functions in school and if not so dats y u cn nvr undrstnd wat pressure is on u wen u ve to handle both the skul homewrks nd the function too...!!!"

^^ These are your exact words and I just replied to this. In fact, you were the one who compared DD's job with school work. I didn't even mention any names. LOL @bold, you're making it sound like a fact. It's your opinion not a fact and I certainly don't agree with your opinion. & She knew exactly what she was signing up for when she joined JDJ. Now whining about it every other day isn't going to change anything. & Do not come up with excuses like it was channel's choice and blah blah... I must say you're showing hypocrisy at its best. Calling Lauren mata and then whine about DD bashing when I haven't even called her any names or "bashed" her. How mature! & I haven't watched any other seasons, so do not waste your time giving me those examples. I'm gunna comment on what I see as a final product in the show. These excuses and whining ain't gunna make up for her bad performances. Kudos to her for working hard but her performances are below average!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 18 August 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Meera22TanyaNRArpi17bright_star89Diva-In-Armorfastforwardayaan786Siri22TinkerBellaxPalkixShaitan-Haiwan_charu_BeingBlunt

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
@Tm totally agree ...d whole this was freakingly ANNOYING ... I mean it's to much yaar ... N I noticed it tht whenever dd gets low score Manish asks to vote dd but even other also get low score but he dint do it others ... N other thing tht irritates me is they always say tht they r working hard ...as if other r just chilling even they r in competition they also work hard it's not a easy fo them also but still they   ask fo sympathy by saying they r working hard ...
N @lovelysweet firstly plezzz stop giving d same LAME EXCUSE tht she   doesn't have time to rehearse , she's doing two shows blah blah blah ...cuz u can't say tht others r doing nothing ...did others tell u tht they r jobless n have nothing in life except Jdj ...just cuz they don't cry bout there work u thing other r jobless ...n she is not d first one to do such thing n she is doing nothing out of dworld ...in one of d previous season there was a footballer n he use to have his matches n tht to in different places ...n she chose to do d show after knowing everything so y crib bout it now if she has so much trouble then she should make a decision n leave either Jdj or her daily soap...
N secondly she is NOT a NON DANCER ... She is non trained but she is a dancer ...she dances in shows n all ...shaan IS a NON DANCER ...

Edited by tehzeeb25 - 18 August 2013 at 12:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyBeingBlunt

Go to top