India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Whats with Drashti? (Page 4)

ViccoTurmeric IF-Sizzlerz
ViccoTurmeric
ViccoTurmeric

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Well You actually made a whole new eaning with Sanaya's saying! She said the same in very casual way as Drashti was her friend! I dont think she had intended to offend someone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012arunsunita_gm

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

Are u watching the show ???? She is the one making faces most of the time ..But i am sure those r  edited ones ..

Edited by HashiBoo - 18 August 2013 at 11:59am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bright_star89Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardTinkerBellaxPalkixShaitan-HaiwanBeingBlunt

Amishaipkknd Senior Member
Amishaipkknd
Amishaipkknd

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

Whatever let me make on thing clear

Is sana doing something else nooo
Is lauren doing something else nooo
Is shaan doing somthing else noo
Is mukti doing something else noo
Is sonali and sumanth doing something else nooo
Is drashti doing something else YESSS

She barely gets time only 2 days is not enough for a non dancer u know what she works hard and its not easy when u get bad comments how would u feel like i mean seriously just think if u were in her place

Totally agree!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovelysweetarunsunita_gm

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
what do u expect her to do ohhh Iam so happy aap logo ne kitane gande comment diye  Iam so happy that all my hard work is in drains as I couldn'd score well u want her to dance and laugh when she scoring low give her damn break at least she gracefully accepted and listen judges carefully rather than talking in between when judges not even completed their comments, its not her fault that Sanaya is her Friend and channel want to generate trp by asking Sanaya to come nor its Sanaya's fault that she is support her friend wants to dance with her only she is straight forward with what she want and every third contestant choose their favourite that whome they want to dance with but u fail to recognise everyonelse she looks stressed because she is stressed 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

weakling_StarDiva_arunsunita_gm-Rossete-desait

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

That is what you are thinking.
peace of advice just dont watch we love her way she is and we will continue loving her until she is in front of us.
Good luck for your Fav.

I was just going through this thread and usually I don't comment here but your comment forced me! You love her the way she is, GOOD FOR YOU! If someone doesn't like her, they have equal right to dislike her and comment on that. & why should someone stop watching the show or skip her performances, just because DD lovers can't take criticism?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera22Arpi17taani_20bright_star89ayaan786cs-07TinkerBellaGETGOINSimi1711BeingBlunt

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

wats d prblm is wid u guys...??? If u dnt like her performance then just dnt cmnt her...!!!! Evn mukti replied today wen remo pointed her... Nd c'mon gng to school and dng a tv show based on acting are two dfrnt worlds to compare wid... Evn u wud hv done school nd some functions in school and if not so dats y u cn nvr undrstnd wat pressure is on u wen u ve to handle both the skul homewrks nd the function too...!!!! I cn say i dont like wat karan said today.. He was ovr the top...!!!! Nd her expression... She wasnt making an angry expression she was expressing her frustation coz u cn nvr undrstnd how does it feel wen u get such cmnts nd scores wen u do such a hard wrk for fetching the same channel... Its ok she got 24 nd evn i was expecting some more from her but its justified dat she got 24... If ur loved one gets same this type of cmnts nd scores how u wud have felt...??? Same way i felt coz i really love her... I m not only a fan of her but also idolise her... SHE IS THE ONE...ONE CAN NVR BE AGAIN

Is it like necessary for DD fans to tell every person who criticizes her to not comment on her? If her fans can go around fan-girling over her, then why can't other people criticize her? As far as I know this is a forum not an AT. & About work, you serious dude? So are you trying to say Drashti's work is the hardest and other's don't work as hard? 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera22Arpi17bright_star89TinkerBellaGETGOINBeingBlunt

yashyesha Groupbie
yashyesha
yashyesha

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

she actually does but okay... LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xPalkix

Nabi4u Goldie
Nabi4u
Nabi4u

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Sanaya said she wants to dance wid Drashti cuz dey r besties n if u me or any1 else ws to appear on a show n ur frnd is der u wud wna dance only wid em nt.cuz ur arrogant or rude bcuz u wna b wid ur frnd or rock wid thm
And onbvsly if sum1 gets bad score dey wud b alil disapointed or pissed nt on judges may b on thmslvs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neet2012weaklingarunsunita_gm

Go to top