Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Whats with Drashti? (Page 3)

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi939

Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

Really?Wink
Come on!

You shd just go and re-watch yesterday's performance of Lauren and Punit on Robotic Garba and when they were being showered with appreciative comments by the Judges, there was Ms. Dhami .. #Sighing with Jealousy and envy!Sleepy
Princess no more pampered so jhatka lag gaya shayad! ROFL
LOLZZ...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07BeingBlunt

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
that dance wasnt even worth of 24...  Thumbs DownThumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cs-07fastforwardBeingBlunt

_StarDiva_ Goldie
_StarDiva_
_StarDiva_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
wats d prblm is wid u guys...??? If u dnt like her performance then just dnt cmnt her...!!!! Evn mukti replied today wen remo pointed her... Nd c'mon gng to school and dng a tv show based on acting are two dfrnt worlds to compare wid... Evn u wud hv done school nd some functions in school and if not so dats y u cn nvr undrstnd wat pressure is on u wen u ve to handle both the skul homewrks nd the function too...!!!! I cn say i dont like wat karan said today.. He was ovr the top...!!!! Nd her expression... She wasnt making an angry expression she was expressing her frustation coz u cn nvr undrstnd how does it feel wen u get such cmnts nd scores wen u do such a hard wrk for fetching the same channel... Its ok she got 24 nd evn i was expecting some more from her but its justified dat she got 24... If ur loved one gets same this type of cmnts nd scores how u wud have felt...??? Same way i felt coz i really love her... I m not only a fan of her but also idolise her... SHE IS THE ONE...ONE CAN NVR BE AGAIN

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

weaklingarunsunita_gm-Rossete-

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
LOL loved when Kjo said that her emotional act looked khoklaLOLClap  And whats up with the rotlu actSeriously, I'd rate this performance a 21 to the max.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera22taani_20bright_star89Diva-In-Armorfastforwardcs-07TinkerBellatehzeeb25Simi1711Faraan92BeingBlunt

_Chits_ IF-Rockerz
_Chits_
_Chits_

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Lol..!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cs-07

Originally posted by xNinalove

At least she doesn't make faces when other contestants do well,unlike most of the contestants. 

actually she was

In reference to the robo garba Smile
she and Salman where the 1st to appreciate the act if u missed, during comments when camera focused on her she was not matki king faces she was relaxing her neck looked tired too. With such bussy schedule if a person get only 4 hrs of sleep for the past two months u can expect that sort of fetegue.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

weaklinglovelysweetxNinalove_StarDiva_arunsunita_gm

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

wats d prblm is wid u guys...??? If u dnt like her performance then just dnt cmnt her...!!!! Evn mukti replied today wen remo pointed her... Nd c'mon gng to school and dng a tv show based on acting are two dfrnt worlds to compare wid... Evn u wud hv done school nd some functions in school and if not so dats y u cn nvr undrstnd wat pressure is on u wen u ve to handle both the skul homewrks nd the function too...!!!! I cn say i dont like wat karan said today.. He was ovr the top...!!!! Nd her expression... She wasnt making an angry expression she was expressing her frustation coz u cn nvr undrstnd how does it feel wen u get such cmnts nd scores wen u do such a hard wrk for fetching the same channel... Its ok she got 24 nd evn i was expecting some more from her but its justified dat she got 24... If ur loved one gets same this type of cmnts nd scores how u wud have felt...??? Same way i felt coz i really love her... I m not only a fan of her but also idolise her... SHE IS THE ONE...ONE CAN NVR BE AGAIN
Agree, u guys will never know what is she really like, isn't natural for a human to feel bad for being commented rudely after putting so much of efforts? Even her feeling bad is a OTTfor u?
Common there is limit for bashing atleast.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

weakling_StarDiva_arunsunita_gm-Rossete-

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
bt u must admit sumthing new today!
she had full dressLOLignore tht transparent part;)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Meera22ashkichuDiva-In-ArmorfastforwardTinkerBellatehzeeb25Faraan92BeingBlunt

Go to top