Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Bubba,, I know it must be very irritating for you to hear her say that she's saying she's tired every time...I think she is trying to give that explanation to her fans who have great faith in her and send her thousands of messages on twitter everyday to show her their love..in all of her interviews, she talks to her fans-she's trying to give expiation that maybe she can give her best performance if she wasnt busy..

πŸ€—...ok get it...but i still don't get it...why fans make it her crutch...i have said this many times..the girl is working hard..no denying that..but this continuous shoving of the idea that she is working on 2 shows and cut some slack..makes it irritating..and then instead of praising her what she is doing, one just gets bugged...

My most pertinent is..why do fans on this forum keep giving her working on 2 shows as an excuse when performance goes bad...can't they simply accept.."fine, performance was not so great this time, but she will be back"...?

And then they start showing other contestand down..because those guys are not doing 2 shows?

Hypothetical situations are illogical..she is doing so well with just 3 hrs..imagine how well will she do with 6 hrs..

You get the drift na?

maybe her fans did help her get time off this time for her to practice more-lets see how that goes.. I feel that way after watching her interviews from dmg,geet days...I'm telling you all this assuming you haven't watched her for as long as I do/did..if I'm wrong in my assumption, pardon me..
Just saying - sometimes people think they've got more to prove even though people around them don't see it..maybe Drasthi do think that she can prove herself and not giving up yet and is assuring us fans that she'll come back with a bang- at least you gotta admire her fighting spirit😳

I know she is a fighter, she is one amazing woman...and i am baffled to see what pressure is she reeling under to cry so often...i think, i cud be wrong, this is all lack of sleep...and then it riles me thinking y can't she put her foot down...in MB..and ask for some lesser time...i just hope JDJ gets over soon..i  hv always liked her..but this colors unnecessary drama is making be bugged wid most of the contestants...

And I thought you among all the people know that the show is poorly scripted, right? You don't think she's a great dancer-fine- i respect your opinion along with many others..but if drasthi is saying she gets tired again and again- you Are getting angry again and again.too...πŸ˜†

lol...ya I am , ain't I.. πŸ˜†...u r right abt scripted..

ah!..but can people just stop quoting it as an excuse...if they dont say a thing..there is 99.9% probablitiy of people appreciating her hard work...but otherwise then it starts to ocme across as PR..

Anyhow..like u said...may she find her confidence back..and may colors JDJ scriptwriter suddenly go on a holiday...amen to that..

Edited: a blunder!😳

Were you calling me names Anu? Hawww... πŸ˜›

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

Do agree  she is doing 2 shows  for money.

When she deserve to get high score she did not when she did not dance much that time she got high score.Can't understand the judges ka logic.

lol so true...

the other day in pink skirt..and poo rher she got thrashed..whereas that was a nice performance..

judges to lost hai hi..
Originally posted by: Linda25

at least she is trying hard to learn and trying to give her best ... as a non dancer 2 days not enough  and she is doing great ... every human face bad time . this week not Drashtis ... and every contestant  doing repeated  performance so Drashti is .

Ques: Why is it 2 days in the first place and not 6 days?...that's what the debate in about ...not abt dancing skills..or anything else..

she is a decent dancer..not great ofcourse..but someone who can easily learn...

The question here is...she is not giving time..which is entirely her management skills..and then fans put that fact as  an excuse..WHY?
Originally posted by: ELectraHeart

IKR..πŸ˜ƒ  Gosh! what can be better than this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, these funny peeps never fail to amaze me with their spontaneous and epic reaction. Love how they not able to digest two people conversation and now spreading shit all over the place.πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

^^^ somebody need it real bad...he's Burning πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
Man, this someone seems obsessed by us 😎  Should we give him some "bhaav". I feel bad to see someone talking to himself πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: john909

ok i agree this week was not the best drashti can do. she can do much better but how can you belittle her other projects just to prove your point? what do you know abt telly actors and the number of hrs they put in shooting for tv shows? i dont know her exact schedule but i do know how much telly actors work even if its just one daily tv show. the shooting usually starts in morning and goes on till couple of hrs before midnight. then she has to come on the sets of jhalak to start practicing. so dont even try to compare to other contestants. because it is pretty clear that none of them have anything else major to focus on other than jhalak. their other activities do not consume their major time like it does for drashti. its hard to be energetic after shooting for almost a whole day. yet she has given some remarkable performances.
moreover when it comes to remo, it seems like he has decided that lauren is going to be the winner coz he never backs out in giving her 30. it doesnt matter if someone is doing better than her. classic example last week. the dance marathon at the end where everybody was being elminated one by one, sana was doin much better than lauren and yet he favored her. 

@bold and this is not abt Dhami...

Why doo people keep making these or being in awe of tv actors 'hard work'...

Thye work 6 days a week...at times they have multiple shifts..there can be situations, far and few...when they have back to back 18 hr shooting for at max over 3 days..

An average is 12-15 hrs a day...and max goes to 18 hrs a day...

In which they have a personal room with all goodies and all the people to serve to them..in between shots..they can go lie down..take rest...

It is way too a comfortable life compared to how hard common man works..

He works on an average day across industries 12-15 hrs a day...sitting on a chair..he can't move much ..u see ofc protocols..there is no one to serve him...there is not much lying around to eat..he eats what he can buy...at max he is eligible to make himself a very small cup of coffee...

And then there are days...easily more than 2/3 times in a quarter..when he has to stretch..and his stretching is 20 hrs a day..over multiple days...a week? or 2 weeks?...product launches ( 1 month), consulting ( every single day is 20 hrs), ibnaking (every single day is 20 hrs), IT ( 18 hrs when deadlines are around), banking (15-18 hrs, when deadlines approach)...

And at the end of the day he earns peanuts...he earns 10 L a yr..whereas ur tv actor earns 1 cr a yr..

SO, please give some respect to COMMON MAN...can tv actors not work hard for a crore? and a common man is supposed to work hard, reel under all responsibilities, see that he can't fulfill all wishes of his family, is tired and victimized by corruption...and then he watches tv..with you telling him..that these guys earning crores for doing nothing.. ( of those 12-15 if you start deleting in between shots time...and relaxation time..)...and that he should sympathize with them..for working hard...???????????????

Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you are working, please respect yourself.
If not, then respect your father's hard work before making such immature statements with zero factual knowledge..
Originally posted by: Sonni

Agree DD acts was not that great .. having said that I think its the choreographer who has to direct and make sure the star is dancing accordingly, infact he is the one who should bring out the best in the star. This time Salman is big disappointment. one can see all the duplicate of last season acts nothing innovative nothing aligned with star's strengths/weakness. 

DD has potential but Salman is not able to bank on them atall!! 

I agree to an extent..she def has potential..and salman i dont know y he did not experiment with her..

i know she is giving 3 hrs a day and he himself said that he is busy so can't give more than 4 hrs a day..but he is a choreo..4 hrs from his side are fine in the sense..he can still think of variety...

or maybe at the end of it..it is all a time game...neither could give time..
Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

@kirann... I didnt say dat others dont do hard work but she is doing one show "madhubala" also nd jdj also... Ok name me one contestant who is doing two shows at current time...?? Nd its ok to criticize her but here u r bashing her... Nd plz not make me a fool coz anyone here can differentiate between criticism nd bashing...!! Nd y u put other contestants in between...??? Did i took anyone's name particulary in my cmnt or i bashed or criticise them...??? Nd ya Drashti's work is hardest coz doing two shows is not just simple ok...!!! Nd dat too one wid competitors like Lauren mata...!! In season 5 Pratusha left jdj inbetween only coz of handling two shows at a time... If u cnt appreciate her hard work atleast dnt say dat she is not hardworking at all...!!!!

how many people hv come up wid just 1 point..

pratyusha left because she cudn't cope..

KSG, Mahi, GC, Ritwick, hell even sasural simar ki daadi..bharti..NO1 cribbed and cried like this...

Question:
1. Did she sign the contract without committing ot the show? She knew rt that she will be doing two shows?

2. Why are other responsible for not doing 2 shows..and giving all to their performances?

3. If she can't give more time to JDJ..whose fault or whose decision is it? hers..if she needs more time..she needs to find a way to manage that..

Plz..don't try to belittle someone else for illogical arguments...i am nto denying DD is a good student..but then 3 hrs cant take u far na..and choreo shudn't apologize publicly for not putting a gud show..when u clearly are nto giving him more than 2/3 days (as per comments here)...

Let her own responsibility and consequences of her decision..don't become her crutch...she doesn't need it..she is capable of fighting on her own..and will come around..if mollycoodling stops..
Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

excuse me...!! U r saying as if so simple to do 12 hr shoot nd 10 hr rehearsals... 2 hr sleep...!!! Can u do it to make money...??? She is doing both shows coz she is binded wid contract so how easily she can say dat she wont do mb coz of jdj...!!! Plz make some point to cmnt on anything...

Ques: so did she sign the contract knowing and thinking 3 hrs of practice twice a day is enough?

If yes, then you shouldn't use this logic as a crutch at all..because she clearly thinks that 3 hrs with her calibre and salman's calibre and other contestants calbre are enough?

This is what I sense from your argument!
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whenver she gets low score, she comes with same excuse of long working hours. I m trying too hard.. Cmon ... U r there just coz of channel !!
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Too much drama.

She's too whiney and dramatic. Maybe if she didn't spend time crying her acts would be good.

When you perform on stage. Nothing matters. It doesn't matter how many times your rehearsed, how many hours you dedicated, what your circumstances were. None of that matters. When you perform, its all about that performance and that's it.