Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

drashti dhami- note : 5 (Page 2)

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
I will be very honest today

I'm not a fan of either Drashti nor Sanaya .. but I want to say such arrogant behaviour from both

Drashti's expression in these two episdoes and Sanaya came today in full force and through such attitude I'm like thanks Remo for that

he gave her a big slap to understand that its up to them to judege and choose for teen ka tadka

the Drama after the act from drashti and Salman was not needed at all .. hum bohut mehnat karahe hai .. karo coze u r here to prove and improve urselves not to play or to excuse urselves with other works and time

considring the others Drashti should be out next .. I'm harsh but this is the true .. not worth the stay on the show

others are doing better and giving their best each week without drama and without excuses

thats all

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ancy_lizayogs1kankabhor

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I am happy atleast Drama sifted from Lauren and punit to Dd and sanya because i was tired of Phulka and struggling to get house in mumbai and also crying on stage.
sanya and Drasthi are way to clean hearted than other.Shame on remo to not pronounce name of well known contender and also Gujrati girls since he is also from Gujrat.
God blessed Drasthi and sanya.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababubabygurl10ananya2010Snow_Angel

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desait

I am happy atleast Drama sifted from Lauren and punit to Dd and sanya because i was tired of Phulka and struggling to get house in mumbai and also crying on stage.
sanya and Drasthi are way to clean hearted than other.Shame on remo to not pronounce name of well known contender and also Gujrati girls since he is also from Gujrat.

by the way DD did more Drama than others .. Lauren and Punit never did anything unless Manish or kapil asked them about it .. but Drashi excuses about two shows and giving her best each time .. do ur best girl for sure but no need for such things .. give ur performance and ask for votes and then khatam

Lauren and Punit hardly speak on the show or showed any kind of interest in talking about their personal matters unless they are asked by others .. so u better keep shut about that and except the truth
-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Drashti is very unfortunate actually because of two things, firstly, from the word go even before a single dance she was being bashed on this forum and second, when the dancing started and all the performances were high difficulty routines and she was executing well and the scores reflected this, so perhaps she was too good and now things aren't going well the choreography is not as difficult as before.

Because people saw what they (Salman and Drashti) are capable off and all the others are bringing so many wow moments to their routines, all of the others have picked up their game, I think if it's allowed she should get  the kids choreographer and she can still dance with Salman but a different choreographer to give a high impact dance routine, if the kids are in this competition and are allowed a separate choreographer and they just perform the dance Drashti should be allowed access to those choreographers, she needs it like right now, next week she needs that wow dance performance. All the best to her, I'm supporting her off course, but I can see Shaan did well today, Sana did well also, Mukti is strong (judges are hard on her), Lauren and the Kids all up to the mark, I don't want Drashti to lose out at this stage.

Being bashed will always be there on India Forums for Drashti nothing new, we will have to contend with the bashing and just keep voting. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaKalpanalovelysweetbabygurl10ananya2010

lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by oOSaraOo

by the way DD did more Drama than others .. Lauren and Punit never did anything unless Manish or kapil asked them about it .. but Drashi excuses about two shows and giving her best each time .. do ur best girl for sure but no need for such things .. give ur performance and ask for votes and then khatam
Lauren and Punit hardly speak on the show or showed any kind of interest in talking about their personal matters unless they are asked by others .. so u better keep shut about that and except the truth

Actually drashti never ever speaks about madhubala only behind the scenes and she is not lying or anything she is saying the truth if her haters wanna call it drama then most welcom and btw pu.it was the one creating drama about the house that to during the show on air

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10Snow_Angel

oOSaraOo Goldie
oOSaraOo
oOSaraOo

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelysweet

Actually drashti never ever speaks about madhubala only behind the scenes and she is not lying or anything she is saying the truth if her haters wanna call it drama then most welcom and btw pu.it was the one creating drama about the house that to during the show on air

neither Lauren and Punit are lying .. what do want to prove here ?? I think who live in india will know that very well its hard to find a place and she was living withi his family

I'm speaking ur language guys coze its drama specialy today by giving up everything .. she said that more than once that her body is giving up that she came direct from her other show .. u r really a blind fan anyway .. peace
lovelysweet Senior Member
lovelysweet
lovelysweet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovelysweet

</div>
<div>Lauren and Punit hardly speak on the show or showed any kind of interest in talking about their personal matters unless they are asked by others .. so u better keep shut about that and except the truth

neither Lauren and Punit are lying .. what do want to prove here ?? Ithink who live in india will know that very well its hard to find a place and she was living withi his family
I'm speaking ur language guys coze its drama specialy today by giving up everything .. she said that more than once that her body is giving up that she came direct from her other show .. u r really a blind fan anyway .. peace

Okay fine i agree its hard finding a home in india
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Note : Personal attack is not allowed here. Anyone can come and can share their views, so no topics here are for any specific group. Whatever might be the cirumstances are, you cannot preach onto the forum by telling others what they should do. Edited few comments in which members made personal attack on their fellow mates and moved few posts which needed to.

Go to top