Review: 18 August (Page 7)

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

my 2 cents..

200 cents...ye bahut valuable hai..Embarrassed

Mukti, she was awesome in jaan ke liye dance performance..her act on Sat. was good..fair enuf marks..

ah!...that was a b'ful act...i wud say the best...as a complete package on this platform..

Sana, both the performances were good , Tushar comes up with interesting concepts...Sana deserves those marks

Ya, even I am surprised how come i didnt notice her b4..quite an energy packet she is..

Sid - thankfully he's out and he accepted it gracefully..i did feel bad for him when everyone mocked him LOL if acc. to KJo, the concept of the show is "how non dancers learn to dance" then they shouldn't bring celebs like Lauren and the kids in JDJ..

true. even i felt bad for him..somehow even after all bad marks, biases..never ever had issues with his conduct..always was so humble...

Lauren - I loved the Sat. performance, it was breathtaking Clap Robotic garba was perfectly executed..However, the Adam Eve performance was not upto the mark..Lauren danced perfectly but the concept was not that gr8, the WOW factor was missing...IMO it was 28/30 or 29/30 

correct..sat was really nice...even i said that yest, thr is sthg with that robotic silver regional song combo..whoever in whichever show does it..scores a perfect 30...LOL..i just dont get bored of it..

Shaan - In  DJ mix round, he was quite good, except for a few lifts...the scores were justified..i think he will be eliminated next...he looks tired now..has he given up?

high chances...someone else was also saying the same...apparently he posted sthg on twitter..dont know wat exactly..and lately has been making comments..and he has lost the zeal..to perform..

Drashti - Saturday's performance was bad and Sunday's was worse..well deserved marks..Honestly, I was moved with her tears LOL kind of..sympathized with her and wanted to vote for her but at the end of the day, no excuses will work..she will have to perform well to get good marks and make it to the final..she's plain lucky to be in top 6 or top 5...

next week its a 30 for sure..salman is a go getter as far as i can make out...uske pride par baat hai...i am more interested in seeing how he makes sanaya dance..because DD is still fine..her basics are ok..sanaya..is a bad dancer..hv seen her..though i absolutely adore her acting but as a dancer she sucks..lets see..LOL..that too he can give only 4 hrs, DD can give only 3 hrs..wonder how many hrs SI cna give.. Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
{^^ y salman can giv only 4 hours??

_charu_

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

There is an intw...in the very beginning..when JDJ 6 was launched..that he is busy..with a lot of things...his movie and other stuff..so this season he doesn't hv much time..and can give only abt 4 hrs..similarly he said DD is also pressed for time..

This is a video intw..

_charu_

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

There is an intw...in the very beginning..when JDJ 6 was launched..that he is busy..with a lot of things...his movie and other stuff..so this season he doesn't hv much time..and can give only abt 4 hrs..similarly he said DD is also pressed for time..

This is a video intw..

match made in heaven LOLLOLLOL Glad he got dd ..else poor contestants have to sufer because of a very busy choreographer . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_charu_BeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged

This is a video intw..

match made in heaven LOLLOLLOL Glad he got dd ..else poor contestants have to sufer because of a very busy choreographer . 

ya u never know...maybe thats the thing..LOL

HashiBoo

xPalkix IF-Sizzlerz
xPalkix
xPalkix

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
I enjoyed Lauren, Sana and the kids the most in that episode! And I think Lauren really likes Kapil and Manish and finds them funny so even if she doesn't understand, she knows it's funny and their facial expressions are so funny too so maybe she can't help but laugh! Bless her! 

enigmatic_zephy

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged

[
next week its a 30 for sure..salman is a go getter as far as i can make out...uske pride par baat hai...i am more interested in seeing how he makes sanaya dance..because DD is still fine..her basics are ok..sanaya..is a bad dancer..hv seen her..though i absolutely adore her acting but as a dancer she sucks..lets see..LOL..that too he can give only 4 hrs, DD can give only 3 hrs..wonder how many hrs SI cna give.. Tongue

I don't think so..Drashti is too much stressed out...may be bec. others are racing ahead of her...but then,  the competition should be tough for anyone to win..
-Pj- IF-Rockerz
-Pj-
-Pj-

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I haven't watched the episode but will take on the review.

Regarding Lauren's Hindi, she maybe understanding but the laughs can be edited to look like she is laughing at the jokes at the correct time. You can trust any editors. It happened numerous times.

Go to top