loserfan2

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Yaaa u r right lauren choreo all acts and concepts punit just follow her

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Like dancers from LA like last season.

oh and you mentioned shashank, he is trained by a international choreographer in ballet, he was in DID2, though got eliminated in first in top 12, but he was the one with best technique for ballet, even better than shakti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephyHashiBooBeingBlunt

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

Like dancers from LA like last season.

oh and you mentioned shashank, he is trained by a international choreographer in ballet, he was in DID2, though got eliminated in first in top 12, but he was the one with best technique for ballet, even better than shakti.

ah!..no wonder..his footwork is so good..nimble..i did not look at mukti even once i believe..i was just looking at him..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitrateHashiBoo

stardust2011 Senior Member
stardust2011
stardust2011

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 0 
(still can't believe Salman passed this shit as a Top-6 performance and Colors forced the judges for a 24 and then all that drama of being Sachin Tendulkar and vote appeal Dead) , Dance: 0 (don't know about others, but sorry to say I could not find any dance in their act), expressions and energy: 2 (well said KJo she can't emote, either she goes OTT or expressionless) = 2/12 Ouch

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 2 = 6/12 

Sana: Choreo: 4, Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 4 = 11/12 DancingStar

Kids: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3, expressions: 3 = 9/12 

Mukti: Choreo: 2.5, Dance: 2, expressions: 2 = 6.5/12

I am still in SHOCK after watching a certain someone's choreography...

I dont think no one can do Avatar dance as good as Amar n Shakti. The one they id in DID was pure magic!!!!!

I wonder why Sana was nt wearing those 'junglee billi lenses' like tushar. It would hv been awesome then!

Arpi17enigmatic_zephy

HemaG IF-Addictz
HemaG
HemaG

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
missed the epi...

tfs for the review...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust2011

Originally posted by MumbaiMantra

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 0 
(still can't believe Salman passed this shit as a Top-6 performance and Colors forced the judges for a 24 and then all that drama of being Sachin Tendulkar and vote appeal Dead) , Dance: 0 (don't know about others, but sorry to say I could not find any dance in their act), expressions and energy: 2 (well said KJo she can't emote, either she goes OTT or expressionless) = 2/12 Ouch

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 2 = 6/12 

Sana: Choreo: 4, Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 4 = 11/12 DancingStar

Kids: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3, expressions: 3 = 9/12 

Mukti: Choreo: 2.5, Dance: 2, expressions: 2 = 6.5/12

I am still in SHOCK after watching a certain someone's choreography...

I dont think no one can do Avatar dance as good as Amar n Shakti. The one they id in DID was pure magic!!!!!

I wonder why Sana was nt wearing those 'junglee billi lenses' like tushar. It would hv been awesome then!

I still remember them doing avtar ..I t was awesome and yea you cant expect the same dance from sana ..man its shakti LOLLOL

But Tushar created the atmosphere .. it is way better than that in DID .. and yes i agree with the lense thing .. 
By the way Tushar and Sana had the tails??? cant remember 
enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Annsara

Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by sadumaneet

sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ?

It means you don't cry...you mostly cry when you know you put in the best and then you didnt execute...Here, they can't put in the best because they don't have time to practice...she knows that..I have full sympathy with her..byt crying is OTT..and happens every single time comments are not in her favour...

@Bold:Sorry to butt in,but I'd have to disagree with the last line. The last time she cried was DURING THE ACT (as in the act she loses her loved one and it dawns on her that he's never going to come back )and she did it beautifully Smile 

he he u know the funny thing is the pink dress act was actually nice..and judges chose that day to cut her marks..they are weird..

And about yesterday's performance (going by what I saw on TV) when the marks were being given ,she clapped n received them with a smile .Even when  Salman  was talking about how low she"d get after the performance she kept saying "Don't say it".

she started crying before that...see honestly, i agree with the perspective that when you want sthg bad and then you dont hear good comments..u wud but naturally feel bad...but since last 7 weeks..somewr or the other..overdose ho gaya hai ye sun sun ke ki doing two shows, don't have time./..wrkg very hard..body giving up...and in a tone that doesn't help... plus she has been crying or looks sad all the time...kjo was rt..when she said smile Drashti..because she has been in such rone waali haalat...and my guess is all of these are side effects of lack of sleep..

therefore, what riles me is..y can't a star of her stature put her foot down..and tell her Ph to give her a break ( reduce her screen time or watever)...for a week or so..

I guess all the contestants be it Lauren,DD,Shaan or Sana-everybody is working very very hard and they are all humans at the end of the day. IS it really fair to judge them by each n every word that they say ? If  she was teary-eyed what's the big deal? She was dissapointed in herself n it came out that way.

No you are right, not to judge by each word ..

but if one statement keeps getting repeated in intws, by fans day and nt, on social...then it starts to get on nerves...

Plus i still dont get it..y cry..as far as i know..she is an extremely strong individual..

Everybody in life has that time when you are overwhelmed by emotions and can do nothing to stop it.This is just one of those moments , so y make a big deal?? NEVER have I found her replying back to the judges or snapping at them ,she always listens 2 what they've to say to her.
So I don't think expressing yourself or getting a little emotional makes somebody a kid ? At the end of the day , she's just being human. Smile

See..now if you have people like yourself..ever1 wud love DD and her hard work...Big smile

he he..no u r right..but like i said, personally i have been on that side for quite a few weeks..but then now its an overdose of this...

and then it gets frustrating to see that she has this crying, tensed face all the time and she is doing nthg abt it...she is such a b'ful grl...and she started off well...and if i keep looking at this face which is always tensed..it throws the same vibes to me..happens in real life too...if you know wat i mean...

but then maybe u know better if she is actually taking steps to improve the time management or not..and if the Ph is helping...if people knew PH is not helping then you know others wud understand and cut her some slack..,.because rt now it appears..all this tension and then she herself doesn't want to find solution..

hope u get wat i mean...

[/QUOTE]
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 4:19am | IP Logged
my 2 cents..

Mukti, she was awesome in jaan ke liye dance performance..her act on Sat. was good..fair enuf marks..

Sana, both the performances were good , Tushar comes up with interesting concepts...Sana deserves those marks

Sid - thankfully he's out and he accepted it gracefully..i did feel bad for him when everyone mocked him LOL if acc. to KJo, the concept of the show is "how non dancers learn to dance" then they shouldn't bring celebs like Lauren and the kids in JDJ..

Lauren - I loved the Sat. performance, it was breathtaking Clap Robotic garba was perfectly executed..However, the Adam Eve performance was not upto the mark..Lauren danced perfectly but the concept was not that gr8, the WOW factor was missing...IMO it was 28/30 or 29/30 

Shaan - In  DJ mix round, he was quite good, except for a few lifts...the scores were justified..i think he will be eliminated next...he looks tired now..has he given up?

Drashti - Saturday's performance was bad and Sunday's was worse..well deserved marks..Honestly, I was moved with her tears LOL kind of..sympathized with her and wanted to vote for her but at the end of the day, no excuses will work..she will have to perform well to get good marks and make it to the final..she's plain lucky to be in top 6 or top 5...

Sonali Sumanth - I didn't like them..too much repetition...they didn't deserve 30/30 ..

Edited by _charu_ - 19 August 2013 at 4:22am

enigmatic_zephyHashiBoo

Go to top