Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Review: 18 August (Page 5)

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by enigmatic_zephy

Originally posted by sadumaneet

actually today Drashti didn't crib at all nor she is crying actually she thank her fans for supporting her its Salaman who said that she dihearten and then she tried to stop him from saying any further...don't knw why Iam even explaining as if u guys didn't watch 

If salman had to say what he did...then it says a lot abt it..

Anyhow, my comment was on her crying..what for did she start crying...she must have done that yesterday too..for salman to feel this bad and publicly apologize and take it all on himself..

My question is fair and simple:
If you can't give time to sthg...when you know you are the reason for low marks then whats the point of crying and telling viewers you are working hard? (yes, yest she said that)

You are not giving enough time..and that is the crux of the matter..which says this show is nto as imp...and then you cry...when you signed the show..or now if it is getting tough, y not put your foot down..ask for a week/ 2 week's time from PH..ask them to reduce/take pressure off her on the other serial she is doing..

Sorry..but crying like that is a turnoff..once or twice..every1 can understand...and as far as I am concerened..i hv always given her benefit of doubt..and appreciated her hard work...

But watever is happening has only one reason..and she better take responsibility for it...salman is bashed for no reason so many times...else she should be content with what is being given to her..and yes..if she think her strategy of doing only lifts and putting dancing onus on salman ( basically no experiments)...is wat she wud do because she cant afford more than 2/3 days of 2/3 hrs each day..then that is self explanatory..on whose priority is what..
sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ? if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions  Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...

enigmatic_zephy IF-Sizzlerz
enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

sorry but I didn't get that she is not taking responsibility means what ?

It means you don't cry...you mostly cry when you know you put in the best and then you didnt execute...Here, they can't put in the best because they don't have time to practice...she knows that..I have full sympathy with her..byt crying is OTT..and happens every single time comments are not in her favour...

if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...

I never said she needs to quit the show..never..you are saying this..do you think that?

How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions 

Ofcourse you are entitled to your opinion. 

As to her steps for coping up..her intws give away...she isn't taking any step..she is a star of great stature..do you think she is not capable of getting osme time off...more often than not, my guess is..she won't say a thing because that show is imp to her..that's good..that's professionalism for her..but then if JDJ is as imp..then she has to make sure that of 24 hrs if 12 hrs she is wrkg for MB and JDJ now requires 6 hrs over 3 hrs..then she should give 6 hrs...and if she is giving those 6 hrs..i dont want her to come and tell me that she is working 6 hrs..in a tone that says..'ehsaan kar diya'..do u get my drift?... bottom line...i think nthg ocme b4 health..and going strictly by wat she is saying..and if she is in that bad a shape..health wise..she must take some concrete actions that are best suited to her interests...that's it..

Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...

cool
[/QUOTE]
LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
The kids, seriously
 this must be a new form of dance, lift kathak, and the judges praised them to sky?

Edited by LeadNitrate - 18 August 2013 at 1:29pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Hayaa.menigmatic_zephyHashiBoo

sadumaneet IF-Rockerz
sadumaneet
sadumaneet

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

It means you don't cry...you mostly cry when you know you put in the best and then you didnt execute...Here, they can't put in the best because they don't have time to practice...she knows that..I have full sympathy with her..byt crying is OTT..and happens every single time comments are not in her favour...

if she had quit the show it would have meant that she didn't take responsibility and run away ...

I never said she needs to quit the show..never..you are saying this..do you think that?

How can u so sure that she is doing nothing to copup with situation she must have her way and its always bad days... being Salman bash i will suggest see bashing done for Drashti... they r team at the end of day as far as I concern Iam happy fangirl of her more concern abt her health and her happiness Iam entitled to my opinions so do i respect ur opinions 

As to her steps for coping up..her intws give away...she isn't taking any step..she is a star of great stature..do you think she is not capable of getting osme time off...more often than not, my guess is..she won't say a thing because that show is imp to her..that's good..that's professionalism for her..but then if JDJ is as imp..then she has to make sure that of 24 hrs if 12 hrs she is wrkg for MB and JDJ now requires 6 hrs over 3 hrs..then she should give 6 hrs...and if she is giving those 6 hrs..i dont want her to come and tell me that she is working 6 hrs..in a tone that says..'ehsaan kar diya'..do u get my drift?... bottom line...i think nthg ocme b4 health..and going strictly by wat she is saying..and if she is in that bad a shape..health wise..she must take some concrete actions that are best suited to her interests...that's it..

Abt my comment I just told that she not cribbed today what u think abt whole situation is upto u...

cool
[/QUOTE] dear i talked abt quitting the show in pretex of not taking responsibility i never ever want her quit show not even in my dreams ...everything else u said it did make sense but i think we can't judge actual situation from which she is going through so i  can't comment on  her not taking leave or break from other show and whatsoever reason ... and on final note I find channel doing more drama than DD it just my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

cool
dear i talked abt quitting the show in pretex of not taking responsibility i never ever want her quit show not even in my dreams ...everything else u said it did make sense but i think we can't judge actual situation from which she is going through so i  can't comment on  her not taking leave or break from other show and whatsoever reason ... and on final note I find channel doing more drama than DD it just my opinion[/QUOTE]

Maybe u r rt..who knows she might be trying..god..i'll come back to my fav line..colors sucks..LOL.. making employees, viewers, every1 miserable..

sadumaneet

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LeadNitrate

The kids, seriously
 this must be a new form of dance, lift kathak, and the judges praised them to sky?

ha ha..i was hoping you say sthg..they tortured, murdered, ripped apart kathak...infact for get kathak..today their lifts were also off mark..totally..

LeadNitrate

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

The kids, seriously

ha ha..i was hoping you say sthg..they tortured, murdered, ripped apart kathak...infact for get kathak..today their lifts were also off mark..totally..

It was like stuntbaaji and no dance
they just choose some random dance form and cleverly use it to camoflauge their lifting skills
and remo went and bashed mukti, okay her act had flaws but he went and picked up the least significant flaw.

when will they bring the hw choreos?

enigmatic_zephy

enigmatic_zephy
enigmatic_zephy

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

The kids, seriously

It was like stuntbaaji and no dance
they just choose some random dance form and cleverly use it to camoflauge their lifting skills
and remo went and bashed mukti, okay her act had flaws but he went and picked up the least significant flaw.

when will they bring the hw choreos?

what is hw? new choreos?

Go to top