Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

I liked kids today more than yesterday. 

I was too miffed at the salsa and lifts also going wrong..but then i wonder if it is pressure of 2 shows..

BTW don't these kids go to school???? kab se mumbai mein hain

Lauren is really amazing at sensual acts also ,dunno who said among judges but her footwork was fabulous today

She is a good dancer...she will always be good..but given the concept and choreo..and mapping ot intl thingy she was ok..see technically u wont be able to find fault in her shows..unless they r too obvious or u r dancer urself.. ðŸ˜†...

Shan was better than his last performance

ya

I liked Choreo of Mukti more than her

ya ðŸ˜ƒ
I was in denial when kapil said to dd salman as sachin tendulkar,😕 I mean kahan se 😆
the moment she started crying maine kaan band kar liye...i cudnt have taken the 'I am tired' speech again..so no clue who said what..jus heard salman apologizing which he shudn't hv..he aint at fault..she is for not giving time..

Sana Tushar were back again. It is strictly because of Tushar 
yay!

IMO

sadumaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually today Drashti didn't crib at all nor she is crying actually she thank her fans for supporting her its Salaman who said that she dihearten and then she tried to stop him from saying any further...don't knw why Iam even explaining as if u guys didn't watch 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Zephy .. Lovely .. I love to read ur review ..bang on 

Mukti - I like their performance .I was expecting better score .. because last time theyhave given 27 for DD and salman for single rope act with numerous mistakes ..but anyways girl talk back to the GOD so her marks got penalized 
Choreo 2.5 Execution 2.5 Expressions  3 = 8/12

Shan - Less dancing ..but nicely executed .. Marks is ok 

Choreo 2 Execution 2.5 Expressions  2.5 = 7/12

Kids : I am so pissed with the judges ..Oh my god how many mistakes .. even sumanth missed few steps ..and talk about shonali .. there were wow moments but overall OVERRATED act .. 
Choreo 2.5 Execution 2 Expressions 1.5= 6/12

Lauren - Gorgeous act .. And it was a treat to watch ,, 
Choreo 3.5 Execution 4 Expressions 4  = 11.5/12

Sana : Awesome concept, great choreography and good execution 
Choreo 4 Execution 3.5 Expressions  4 =11.5/12

Drashti : After Salmans accident  act was terrible ..and I agree with Kjo  i also found she acted ..it was not natural .she does better in her shows .. and very less dance after the accident and for me it didnt work at all .. Cant believe whats wrong with Salman .. and no comment on the drama portion it is very annoying .. (Funy thing Remo didnt find any  negative thing to comment .. Oh God I cant stand that man)
Choreo 1.5 (first half)  Execution 2 Expressions  2 = 5.5/12

Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

he he..like i say...i always like your marks more than mine..😃

Thanks...😃
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Woh_Kaun_Thi

I liked kids today more than yesterday.
Lauren is really amazing at sensual acts also ,dunno who said among judges but her footwork was fabulous today
Shan was better than his last performance
I liked Choreo of Mukti more than her
I was in denial when kapil said to dd salman as sachin tendulkar,😕 I mean kahan se 😆
Sana Tushar were back again. It is strictly because of Tushar IMO

@ kids  They were better than yesterday But hell not a perfect performance ..My god i saw so many mistakes man .. I am pissed with judges for giving them 30 .. 
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Thanks Zephy .. Lovely .. I love to read ur review ..bang on 

Mukti - I like their performance .I was expecting better score .. because last time theyhave given 27 for DD and salman for single rope act with numerous mistakes ..but anyways girl talk back to the GOD so her marks got penalized 
Choreo 2.5 Execution 2.5 Expressions  3 = 8/12

Shan - Less dancing ..but nicely executed .. Marks is ok 

Choreo 2 Execution 2.5 Expressions  2.5 = 7/12

Kids : I am so pissed with the judges ..Oh my god how many mistakes .. even sumanth missed few steps ..and talk about shonali .. there were wow moments but overall OVERRATED act .. 
Choreo 2.5 Execution 2 Expressions 1.5= 6/12

Lauren - Gorgeous act .. And it was a treat to watch ,, 
Choreo 3.5 Execution 4 Expressions 4  = 11.5/12

Sana : Awesome concept, great choreography and good execution 
Choreo 4 Execution 3.5 Expressions  3.5 =11/12

Drashti : After Salmans accident  act was terrible ..and I agree with Kjo  i also found she acted ..it was not natural .she does better in her shows .. and very less dance after the accident and for me it didnt work at all .. Cant believe whats wrong with Salman .. and no comment on the drama portion it is very annoying .. (Funy thing Remo didnt find any  negative thing to comment .. Oh God I cant stand that man)
Choreo 1.5 (first half)  Execution 2 Expressions  2 = 5.5/12

agree Hashi, but liked Sana more than Lauren today..😳
Originally posted by: sadumaneet

actually today Drashti didn't crib at all nor she is crying actually she thank her fans for supporting her its Salaman who said that she dihearten and then she tried to stop him from saying any further...don't knw why Iam even explaining as if u guys didn't watch 

If salman had to say what he did...then it says a lot abt it..

Anyhow, my comment was on her crying..what for did she start crying...she must have done that yesterday too..for salman to feel this bad and publicly apologize and take it all on himself..

My question is fair and simple:
If you can't give time to sthg...when you know you are the reason for low marks then whats the point of crying and telling viewers you are working hard? (yes, yest she said that)

You are not giving enough time..and that is the crux of the matter..which says this show is nto as imp...and then you cry...when you signed the show..or now if it is getting tough, y not put your foot down..ask for a week/ 2 week's time from PH..ask them to reduce/take pressure off her on the other serial she is doing..

Sorry..but crying like that is a turnoff..once or twice..every1 can understand...and as far as I am concerened..i hv always given her benefit of doubt..and appreciated her hard work...

But watever is happening has only one reason..and she better take responsibility for it...salman is bashed for no reason so many times...else she should be content with what is being given to her..and yes..if she think her strategy of doing only lifts and putting dancing onus on salman ( basically no experiments)...is wat she wud do because she cant afford more than 2/3 days of 2/3 hrs each day..then that is self explanatory..on whose priority is what..
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Correct, 2nd half cud hv been a trump card...

Agree 😊 

i dont know why salman did not choreograph..either he has zero confidence in her..but i dont think so..i think its all about the dance..she ain't giving time..then how can she expect to perform gr8 all the time..

If someone is assured of a crazy vote support however bad they perform, why will they work hard? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tuntunituntuni

zephu u forgot to mention one thing in ur review!

her full dress..for the first time:p give her xtra one mark;)

lol..😆
HashiBoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

agree Hashi, but liked Sana more than Lauren today..😳

Oh I edited..now both I gave 11.5 (I have a big heart 😆😆) ..I liked both equally Execution wise lauren was better ..but concept and as a overall performance wise sanas act was better ..