enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The other stuff...
  • Dil Garden Garden ho gaya...i like this song..😆
  • Q: how well does Lauren know Hindi..she laughs at all jokes..precisely when a person should...😆
  • guests: ragini, ritwick, darsheel, sanaya, Hazel, Mumaid (?)
Scoreboard:
Someone will have to tell me..
  • Mukti: 24 Contemprory, ROmance in films, 
  • Kids: Kathak/Contemp, Jodha Akbar
  • Sana:30
  • Shaan:27
  • DD:24
  • Lauren: 30

Performance
Mukti:
  • I love this song...from Silsila...
  • Alright on the performance: Theme: They chose to show Romance in films...
    • Love starts: Ye kahan aa gaye hum
    • Fall in love: Kuch kuch hota hai
    • Bliss- final confession- Roja
    • Till we die - Jab tak hai jaan..
    • Song selection amazing!!!
  • I was looking at the choreographer more than Mukti..he is such a nice dancer..at least today was..noticed him for the first time..
  • They missed steps twice..one last pirouette going wrong and another lift..
  • Is she taller than the choreo?...i think that is what is causing most of the awkwardness..
  • I agree with the fact that steps are nice (individually), they perform well..but the thing is..it looks like independent steps only..they don't come together..at the end of the day you don't feel like a complete act...'seamless' is the word i guess...
  • Basically comes down to transitions...else i think they r really great...
  • Marks: choreo: 2.5 ( It was nice but unfortunately no wow steps or new ones), Dance: 2.5 , expressions: 2.5 = 7.5/12 ( It was really sweet act..easy on eyes...)

Kids:
  • Kathak/Contemprory
  • I am sorry but shonali's expressions are so funny..always amused..
  • Very unclean...kathak was def not clear..but contemp and other elements weren't good either...flips landing not spot on, lifts not clean, balance haywire..
  • But, take shonali out, I would still support Sumant hands down over every1 else on this platform...the guy tries so hard...and he needs guidance...
  • Kjo- 'beti'..aww..it was so sudden..sweet...( secret: I hv started liking Kjo the most of the three)...
  • Agree, compared to other times...co-ord this time was better...
  • Remo: " Sumant, aaj to aapne bhi kamal dikha diya"...@Remo : NOW YOU ARE GIVING ME AN INVITATION TO BLAST YOUR HEAD OFF,...
  • Bugger..what does he think of himself...loser..
  • Manish..KS..Shaan...lol..Have to say this..this show is 85% KS and MP's fun quotient..and remaining 15% love for the hsow is in hating the judges.. 😆
  • Theme: 2, dance: 2 (too many execution issues), expressions: 2 = 6/12
Sana:
  • Avtaar theme- not new- performed in IDS by chennai group...and they were amazing..
  • Hmm..nice
  • Their biggest problem is synchronization
    • First entry...i agree with remo..till she came down was indeed outstanding..
    • Anyhow..the first time they split..and do an air wave..hands synchronization is off..
    • Then when she is on top of tushar and they stretch their leg out..again majorly off..she brings her leg before it shud..creates an obvious break in the entire frame..
    • another lift in between..legs bent...
    • last one..when she is taking a twirl ...legs not right..
  • However, choreo was great, sana was too controlled today..like they said..it was less on 'energy' as in the nice way..she showed she can do controlled dances too..
  • And my mom says this performance is nice..( i hv never heard her say this ever.. 😆ah well far and few.. and she is into this field.. 😆..so i guess i am over judging)...
  • My only say, sana needs to learn to control her energy...
  • Theme: 4, Dance: 3 ( execution ka imperfection), Expressions: 4 = 11/12

Shaan:
  • Contemp/ariel silk
  • ok performance...legwork def bad..but i understand..splits are the least easy things to master...and since i do compare...kudos to Drashti..on this factor...but i remember she did a split in 1st performance so maybe she knows this to begin with..
  • He did not have steps..today...and the ones they had..were ok..
  • Theme: 2 ( choreography was nice but skewed to sneha..hence not giving them an advantage on marks), dance: 2 ( just because its always easy on eyes) , Expressions: 2 ( he is always smiling)...= 6/12

Drashti:
  • I was about to call it her 2nd best performance in this show after the blue dress one- aerial bro-sis thingy..
  • This reminds me of ST's single mom act..
  • When salman died..i was like thnk god, today we will see DD dance..but alas..2nd half..dud..
  • However...on expressions front..THIS IS HER BEST EVER...
  • And she is pretty...Kjo ne kya bola (on DD not expressing)..I have no idea..but I am not ridiculing his opinion..I am sure when he is sitting rt in front of them..he gets his vibes..so i can very well be wrong..
  • Remo, i agree, aaj salman ne finally DD ko mauka diya akele dance karne ka...
  • Stop crying...had this drama not been there...darn..i was so happy till now..watching her..y does she act like a kid..😡.. woman give time to dance...and you would rock more than you ever thought...your choreographer is not a magician..don't say u r doing wat u can do..put in more time..and plz take a week or 2 weeks time from ur pH..because u r a fab dancer...just get a little serious and stop crying..
  • Plus  i genuinely felt bad for salman today...its not his fault..she scored less...
  • Anyhow, theme: 2 (nthg new..we hv seen this..plus choreo was ok), dance: 2, expression: 3 ( atleast today they were emoting) = 7/12..

Lauren:
  • Tango,
  • First and foremost..were adam and eve roman? 😆
  • It was a fine performance but that's it...nothing extraordinary..she has done better..
  • There is no fault..there are a few moments/steps..u want to forget and just watch 'Lauren the dancer'...darn i don't know technical names of the steps..hence can't tell you..but few of them were just amazing..not the steps as such..but lauren's execution of those steps..
  • Today she gave away- she was involved in choreo.. 😆
  • Agree with Remo on the fillers..they are good..
  • As far as I get it it was based on ballroom tango technique..however..it was nice..
  • Theme: 3 ( choreography - I am comparing it to international choreographies...simply cauz lauren is involved in choreo today..but otherwise too...there were no WOW signature steps..), dance: 4 ( perfect execution, well atleast I am not too good in Tango , shucks, so seemed perfect), expressions: 4 = 11/12

Actually at the end of it..

best performance: Sana ( theme wise... i know dance execution had issues)
Next: Lauren, Mukti..
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshaArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol so true about Lauren btw I loved her performance like always
Venus.X thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today almost everyone was wonderful! Really enjoyed the epi!!

Did you give the kids a score or did I miss it?? 😊
This content was originally posted by: Shelly1026

Today almost everyone was wonderful! Really enjoyed the epi!!

Did you give the kids a score or did I miss it?? 😊

hehe..thnks for pointing out..just adding..

ya net net..this weekend was nice..
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 0 
(still can't believe Salman passed this shit as a Top-6 performance and Colors forced the judges for a 24 and then all that drama of being Sachin Tendulkar and vote appeal 🤢) , Dance: 0 (don't know about others, but sorry to say I could not find any dance in their act), expressions and energy: 2 (well said KJo she can't emote, either she goes OTT or expressionless) = 2/12 

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 2 = 6/12 

Sana: Choreo: 4, Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 4 = 11/12 ⭐️

Kids: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3, expressions: 3 = 9/12 

Mukti: Choreo: 2.5, Dance: 2, expressions: 2 = 6.5/12

I am still in SHOCK after watching a certain someone's choreography...
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL even I felt that Lauren choreographed today's act...the only other time I felt this way was during their heaven act where they did contemporary..
ok so the act was good but not wow like yesterdays...have lost count of how many times I watched their robotic garba..this was an average perfomance for me going by their standards..and the Punit fan in me is going to continue to  believe that apart from these two acts, the rest were indeed choreographed by him(I hope).😆
Regd Lauren's Hindi,even I get baffled at times! she laughs on Kapil's jokes but when the judges are giving comments(in Hindi), she kinda looks blank 😆

None of the acts today stood out but if I had to choose then Sana Tushar win over LP
This content was originally posted by: SamudArshi4ever

Lol so true about Lauren btw I loved her performance like always

he he..ya she was nice...it was an ok act..nthg Wow..really..
Arpi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this awesome review. Did lauren said that she helped with the choreography? It was a good performance for them,bt certainly not the best.  
Sana was brilliant. 
Drashti's was okay. Bt the last bit where Drashti danced solo,could hv been better. 
The kids was good too...
This content was originally posted by: MumbaiMantra

My scoring:

Drashti: Choreo: 0 
(still can't believe Salman passed this shit as a Top-6 performance and Colors forced the judges for a 24 and then all that drama of being Sachin Tendulkar and vote appeal 🤢) , Dance: 0 (don't know about others, but sorry to say I could not find any dance in their act), expressions and energy: 2 (well said KJo she can't emote, either she goes OTT or expressionless) = 2/12 

Shaan: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 2 = 6/12 

Sana: Choreo: 4, Dance: 3, expressions and energy: 4 = 11/12 ⭐️

Kids: Choreo: 2, Dance: 2, expressions and energy: 3 = 7/12 

Lauren: Choreo: 3, Dance: 3, expressions: 3 = 9/12 

Mukti: Choreo: 2.5, Dance: 2, expressions: 2 = 6.5/12

I am still in SHOCK after watching a certain someone's choreography...

he he..like i say...i always like your marks more than mine..😃
This content was originally posted by: Arpi17

Thanks for this awesome review. Did lauren said that she helped with the choreography? It was a good performance for them,bt certainly not the best.  

Sana was brilliant. 
Drashti's was okay. Bt the last bit where Drashti danced solo,could hv been better. 
The kids was good too...

Ya lauren almost said it..and corrected midway saying we choreographed...

Ya, it was good..because they r dancers at the end of it..she has done this a lot of times..so execution wud always be nice..

Sana was nice indeed...except for such obvious falws ( i so hope she wud hv controlled them).. loved it..

Tushar is so underrated..

Correct, 2nd half cud hv been a trump card...i dont know why salman did not choreograph..either he has zero confidence in her..but i dont think so..i think its all about the dance..she ain't giving time..then how can she expect to perform gr8 all the time..