Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 93)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!Heart

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!Smile

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!Hug

Enjoy! enjoy! enjoy all the green!  how beautiful!  I want to send them to Goa in my fan fiction.  Love your pictures may I use them if I do decide to send them to Goa?  Have a wonderful time.  we all miss you too!!!  Great edit love Rumi

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

IPK from June'11 -  Feb '12, that is a whole 9 months, was a class apart piece of art that many veteran film makers would have been proud of making. There are many tracks, like the guest house, Teej, nainital, shashiji hospitalization, Diwali, ofcourse Sangeet and Payash wedding, that would have made atleast a dozen spectacular romantic movies. As much as one can crib and complain over the drop of quality later on, if contemplated, it is so very hard to maintain that golden standard set by the initial few months.

Moon shines in all his full glory only once a month, Halley's comet is visible only once in 76 years, and Amrita, the heavenly nectar of immortality, came out only for a brief after much churning of the milky ocean! It feels that way today, as it is time for Teej on reruns and ofcourse Teri Meri here, a yardstick that is hard to even impossible to sustain!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 170

It is not at all easy to write about this dance. Those who have done it, hats off to you. Yet to read all reviews. Meanwhile, here are some words that I could gather. Mostly, I have been speechless and spellbound.

Teri Meri

Arnav:

Yuh khincha teri taraf, tere khumaar mein Smile

Kho gaya teri aankhon mein, tere khayaal mein Day Dreaming

Aaghosh mein bhar loon tumhe, tera intezaar hai Star

Teri zulfon ko sanwaar loon, dil bekaraar hai Embarrassed

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke Embarrassed

Der na karo, aage badho, mera haath thaamlo Big smile

Mujhe tumko hai sambhalna, ye tum jaanlo Heart

Khushi:  

Aapki aankhon ke jheel mein hum beh gaye Shocked

Jhoomte, lehraate, baahon mein aa gaye Confused

Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?Smile

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa? LOL

Ankahee baaton se jab dil ne pukara

Zameen se aasmaan tak diya humko sahara Big smile

Ye kaisi dor hai bandhi, hamare darmiyaan? Confused

Sapna na toote kahin, jo dekhein hum yahaan Day Dreaming

Arnav:

Is mahaul mein koyi nahin, tere mere siwa

Teri meri kahaani pe, phir bhi hai sab fida

Translation:

Arnav:  

I am pulled towards you, intoxicated by you  

Lost in your eyes, in your thoughts  

Want to take you in embrace, waiting for you  

Want to play with your hair, I am restless  

Standing in front, removed all masks

Look closely, removing fear from heart  

Dont be late, come forward, take my hand  

I have to take care of you, do realise that  

Khushi:

I am floating in the lake of your eyes  

Swinging, swaying, came into your arms

Heartbeats have increased, what is the reason?

I am in difficulty, is this love or a punishment?  

When the heart called out with unsaid words  

From the land to the sky, gave me support  

What is this string that is tied between us?

Hope the dream that I see here, does not break.

Arnav:  

Nobody is here, except for you and me  

But still, everybody is besotted with yours and my story

I will need Durga to count the number of times I read your poem.. It was making me feel like Khushi.
Me too! Breathless and beautifully written!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

Happy Janamashtami !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

Samin, We miss you.  Good luck and study hard!  Prayers for your daughter pls let us know the results.  We are with you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by IssPKaur

My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!Heart

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!Smile

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!Hug

Enjoy! enjoy! enjoy all the green!  how beautiful!  I want to send them to Goa in my fan fiction.  Love your pictures may I use them if I do decide to send them to Goa?  Have a wonderful time.  we all miss you too!!!  Great edit love Rumi

Oh! Man! That looks so peaceful and serene! Thanks Issk for sharing! Hug
Enjoy yourself! Will miss you!
Did I miss out on something? Rumi kya?Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
HOW TO ADD TEXTURE DO ANYONE KNOW

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

IPK from June'11 -  Feb '12, that is a whole 9 months, was a class apart piece of art that many veteran film makers would have been proud of making. There are many tracks, like the guest house, Teej, nainital, shashiji hospitalization, Diwali, ofcourse Sangeet and Payash wedding, that would have made atleast a dozen spectacular romantic movies. As much as one can crib and complain over the drop of quality later on, if contemplated, it is so very hard to maintain that golden standard set by the initial few months.

Moon shines in all his full glory only once a month, Halley's comet is visible only once in 76 years, and Amrita, the heavenly nectar of immortality, came out only for a brief after much churning of the milky ocean! It feels that way today, as it is time for Teej on reruns and ofcourse Teri Meri here, a yardstick that is hard to even impossible to sustain!

Fantastic post! Nostalgia hitting me Horizon!Cry What a wonderful 9 months it was!Party IPK was peaking!Dancing We hopelessly, madly, deeply in love with Arshi!Silly And then hate marriage happened!Broken Heart
Not looking forward to its rerun!Ouch

Edited by wiwy - 27 August 2013 at 2:37pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..

Go to top