Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 92)

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

Hi Samin!  Been missing you!  Hug Please do visit whenever you can.  Good luck on your exams!  Please do keep us posted regarding your daughter's MRI.

Samin, good luck and take care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.

Wish u gud luck for ur exams...

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
I was sincerely making so many posts in the MF todayLOL

I missed everyone's brilliant takes these days... So I promised myself that I will spend tomorrow only in BFTP...

I have a doubt... Why you guys started to post  5-10 eps (approx.) in the same thread??? Why not a thread for an episode? Since I haven't observed BFTP from the beginning, I don't know the reason...

And for those who celebrate janmashtami tomo, Happy Janmashtami BlastersSmile

I miss janmashtami celebrations of IPK...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758Katelynwiwysoni19sweetsohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Thanks again.

Wish u gud luck for ur exams...

AD, btw I saw that post of yours yesterday about the guy for you! Matches are truly made in heaven,   I am sure you have the best in store as you deserve nothing but the best! Good luck with everything!

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
HELLO ALL 
TODAY I BOUGHT PS CS 5 
AND DONE A SIMPLE AND EASIEST EDITING ADD TEXT
IT IS VERY SIMPLE FROM ALL YOU DO 
BUT FOR ME SPECIAL 
SO SHARED WITH YOU 
(SORRY FOR ME BE NAIVEEmbarrassed)

AND WITH CHANGE COLOR

Edited by salooni - 27 August 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758wiwyKatelynMysticaldivinesohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@ Anita 171

Clap HeartLoved these blistering bracketsLOL of yours! Hug

(I loved how as she was going up on stage he looked at Arnav the entire time, like she was silently thanking him for this win).

(I loved how Arnav forgot out winning and losing and the only thing that mattered was her happiness). 

Khushi is lost in Arnav dream land (don't blame her; I am there all the time).

(She did not thank Shyam either, you can see that she does not think highly of him. I mean how can you after knowing his truth).

(how did he get her earring, wished they showed that. Now he has a new addition to his Khushi box).

(seriously Anjali loves her Husband a lot she was willing to get bitten by a scorpion to protect him, he does not deserve her).

Clap Heart Love how you end your analysis with pertinent and thought-provoking questions! Cvs would have loved you, Anita! 

Will the scorpion make another surprise appearance??? Will Shyam think of another plan to kill Anjali???

Clap Heart Superb gifs!

Edited by wiwy - 27 August 2013 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

I was sincerely making so many posts in the MF todayLOL

I missed everyone's brilliant takes these days... So I promised myself that I will spend tomorrow only in BFTP...

I have a doubt... Why you guys started to post  5-10 eps (approx.) in the same thread??? Why not a thread for an episode? Since I haven't observed BFTP from the beginning, I don't know the reason...

And for those who celebrate janmashtami tomo, Happy Janmashtami BlastersSmile

I miss janmashtami celebrations of IPK...

SAME TO YOU DEAR 
ME TOO MISS IT
AND YOUR DOUBT I NOT GET
OR HELPED YOUBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelynwiwyMysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@ Sohara 171

I am amazed at the ease with which you have portrayed Arshi romanceDay Dreaming side by side with the envious glowering sly Shyam/ snake/ scorpionAngry And how the two different emotions of love and romance on one side and jealousy and murderous rage on the other, stand out without one encroaching upon the other!
Kudos to you, Sohara! Heart HugWell done!Thumbs Up Clap

She gazes at him with her breaths rags and her eyes alit with a soft glow. Aranv is starring at her, eyes shining with tenderness, gleaming with mischief, dancing with laughter, flickering with amusement. A sweet romantic note in the BG depicts the new phase of their relationship, what is nothing but love. He touches his ear to gestures her that her earring is missing. She also touches her ear to check it. No one else but sly Shyam notices the love in their eyes. He is conflagrating to see it.

Arnav is starring at her assiduously. he cant take his eyes off from her for a single moment. In the ecstatic moment of Arnav and Khushi, one man is convulsing to the core. He is no other but shyam. His nostril is flaring in rage, eyes are reddening in anger, and Im dancing in rapture.

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika. Dancing

Me dancing too!DancingLOL

BTW Fantastic gifs! StarClap

Edited by wiwy - 27 August 2013 at 1:54pm

cinthiann1758soharaMysticaldivine

Go to top