Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 91)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to tumblr.

Episode-171

Khushi is trying to deny Arnav's strong impact on her. She assuages herself, it doesn't make any difference to her that Laad governor danced with her. She turned and sees, not her jiji but the laad governor himself is standing there leaning on the door, studying her with a distinctively calculative glance. He came to check her condition after their sensuous encounter of teri meri. she became stagnant, aghast, completely lost her words to see him there.

if it doesn't make any difference then why did you become quiet?

Khushi is in impediment, you

yes me, why are you so scared. I wont eat you up

Arnavs predatory stance, his eyes is roving all over her. He begins to saunter leisurely towards her in a manner that is definitely predatory..Almost involuntarily she steps back. Feeling herself flush she steps  back again to find herself obstructed by the dresser.

why do you always step back

Cause you always come forward.

She is panting, stammering,  even cant look in his eyes. Feeling his close proximity, the fear in her heart is mixing with something else as her heart is racing and her breaths become uneven.

Khushi, wont you say thanks to me?

Tumhare ishare par na sahi, par tumhare sath to nachi

(not in your tune, but I danced with you.)

She tries to control her fear, as his voice makes her heart-rate goes haywire.

Shukriya

Now stop wasting time and come down fast. Everybody is waiting.

He turns to take a leave.

Khushis clamorous heart is thumping erratically. She tries to stop it.

Arnav turns back and moves towards her again. He unclasps her hair clip, makes her silky strands cascade down. He loves her long silky hair open, what accentuates her sexy body more.

Aab theek hai (now its alright)

He quips in a mischievous way,

Aise ye rang tumpe utna bhi bura nahi lagta (however this color doesnt look that bad on you)

What an indirect way to compliment a woman. He complimented her so many times with his mesmerizing gaze. But today for the first time he complimented her with words and apparently in ASRs style.

She embroils again with his seductive mischievous sarcastic quip and he is enjoying her tizzy.

Mama caught mami's misdeed to see her preposterous behavior. When Mami shows her suspicion on Gupta family to intoxicate Arnav, Mama catches her right there. mami doesn't have any choice, but has to confesses her guilt that she inebriated bua. Fortunately bua heard it from behind. She plans for a vendetta. She goes to mami and meekly tells her that why to think so much about the competition, whoever danced well, will win for sure. She smears black color while shaking her hand with her. Bua tells mami that something is on her cheek. Mami touches her cheek to clean it and the black color smears on her face. mami asks her does she need a touch up, bua replies no and moreover she compliments her instead,  she is looking perfectly alright. When Mama saw her he gets scared. Mami tells him that she must be looking very beautiful. Mama tells her to see her beautiful face in the mirror. Mami screams to see the black color on her face. Bua exults in joy; finally her revenge completed.

Anjali is waiting for Khushi. Payal tells her that she will be back after changing. The beauteous is back seems still engrossed in her laad governor. She gazes at him with her breaths rags and her eyes alit with a soft glow. Aranv is starring at her, eyes shining with tenderness, gleaming with mischief, dancing with laughter, flickering with amusement. A sweet romantic note in the BG depicts the new phase of their relationship, what is nothing but love. He touches his ear to gestures her that her earring is missing. She also touches her ear to check it. No one else but sly Shyam notices the love in their eyes. He is conflagrating to see it. DeadDead

Anjali gets on the stage and expresses her joy. its a memorable moment for her; she is just overwhelmed at Khushi and her bros amazing performance. She announces the final score and the Guptas win by 1 point. Khushi is not looking so happy though, but a blaze of triumph sweeps through Arnav. He won the heart of his girl by making her win. Khushi is starring at Arnav in satiation. When anjali announces her as the winner she again looks back at Arnav with gratitude and enthrallment. Even after receiving the awards she keeps looking at arnav acquiescently. Arnav is starring at her assiduously. he cant take his eyes off from her for a single moment. In the ecstatic moment of Arnav and Khushi, one man is convulsing to the core. He is no other but shyam. His nostril is flaring in rage, eyes are reddening in anger, and Im dancing in rapture.

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika.Dancing

Khushis dream fulfilled. She won the natraj statue and according to her wish she keeps it beside her DM idol. But she is not looking happy, instead she is embroiling. Payal notices it and asks her whats happened that she is not looking happy. Khushi avoids answering and replies that she is fine. But her caring sis catches her ambiguity, cause she is eating jalebi. Khushi tries to prevaricate her attention and shows her how she would have thanked everybody like the stars in TV. She mentions Payals name first for marrying Akash and next she thanks mami for accepting the alliance. She thanks each and every single members from Gupta and Raizada families including HP and Laxmi, but meticulously avoided to utter Arnavs name. Payal interrupts her and reminds her that she is forgetting the name of the most important person. She asks her wont she thank Arnav? Without his help they would probably lose the competition. But Khushi retorts back that even if he wouldnt help she would manage by herself. Payal doesnt ponder her words and tells her to come to sleep. Khushi tells Payal that she will be back after keeping the jalebi in the kitchen. But instead of jalebi she takes the natraj statue with her. When she goes to the kitchen she becomes flummoxed of her stupidity. She thanks Arnav in her soliloquy. She lied to Payal. she also thinks if he wouldnt have danced with her she would never win the statue of natraj. Her visage glints with enormous satiation for Arnav. And with this her dhak dhak comes back again. She complains to DM  for her uncontrollable feelings for Arnav.

The party is over, all the decoration has been wrapping up. My sexy boy, looking extra hot in his sweater, descends down in the hall, seems still in the trance of his last nights symbolic romantic love making (according to our super romantic Indi and ArshiH as well) with Khushi. He unclasps his fist and looks at the ear ring of Khushi. It has become his habit to collect Khushis abandoned belongings. First the pearls, then the anklet and now her jhumke and later her pom pom. He must feels her presence with her belongings. If it is not the expression of love, then what is it?

Anjali is sleeping peacefully in her room. But shyam is sleepless. He was waiting for the time to execute his heinous crime of murdering an innocuous soul. He gets the scorpion from the cupboard and puts it on the bed. He asks Anjali's forgiveness, cause he thinks he is compelled by his heart. his atrocity makes me disgusted! Shyam is waiting impatiently, but anjali is still sleeping peacefully. He goes back to the bed to check the scorpion. But the scorpion seems not heinous like Shyam. Its not willing to harm the innocent Anjali. But it sure understands whom to bite. Cause it is now on shyam's body. He gets frightened to feel the scorpion on his back. He starts to convulse in anticipation. His convulsion wakes Anjali up. She gets scared to see the scorpion on his back. She somehow manages to brush off the scorpion from his body.

how surreal that the victim saved the murderer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-JvczsjUU

Direct link For ArshiH's request

credit goes to Zoha

killing me with the gifs.

ha ha super romantic people on your thread detected.

lovely take... and about that soliloquy.

yes, it is that. is it the first one to him? so shakespearean, huh... juliet. and it will be in another haunting soliloquy she will admit her love for this man that grew amid hatred. loved your choice of word... triggered stuff.

and if this is love as you say twice i think, what was teri meri if not love making...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758soharaMysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

[QUOTE=Horizon][QUOTE=indi52]episode 170 after the dance

aww, horizon. "dear writer"

You always are!! Koi shaq??!!Smileiji was too freaky and cute and said loaded stuff. ek ke sath ek phireee. too good. and without loopy fam somehow the fun isn't quite as much. poor man looked like he was stopping to get his breath back, but fam on his case immediately... for all you know it was their incessant questioning that made him yearn for her more and had him go and

strike pose eternity LOL

Day DreamingDay Dreaming
so right you are, morning after lady in chiffon. i loved her complete falling apart, intimacy with that voltage... amazing she can still breathe... sign of her return fire i guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

Good morning or good evening Blasters!!  I would like to share a very intense promo with you!  It really got my heart pumping!!

[IPKKND Promo] 2nd Feb 2012: Arnav searching for Khushi, Episode 178

cr to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 27 August 2013 at 10:45am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758indi52MysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.

BEST OF LUCK FOR IT
MISS YOU TOO

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Good morning or good evening Blasters!!  I would like to share a very intense promo with you!  It really got my heart pumping!!

[IPKKND Promo] 2nd Feb 2012: Arnav searching for Khushi, Episode 178

cr to uploader

I LOVE THIS

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
KATE DI 
I AM IN BIG TROUBLE URGENT 
HELP NEEDED
PLS HELP ME
PLEASE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin6

Thanks again.

Hi Samin!  Been missing you!  Hug Please do visit whenever you can.  Good luck on your exams!  Please do keep us posted regarding your daughter's MRI.

Edited by Katelyn - 27 August 2013 at 11:36am

cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

Go to top