Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 90)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by hd75

^^^

hi, harichandana,

thanks for reading 172, and yes, that him knowing she's getting all hot and bothered because of him, that she is definitely attracted, yes that made it completely ear burning romantic. we bigdi hui ladkis just love it, don't we. what you say about farm house... yeah, thank g we were at least allowed to see a khushi who can have sex before her "wedding," or maybe it was a way of khushi also accepting, she was already married... they were in such a  frenzy to finish those days, no real thinking went into anything.

ha ha channel won't let us see dreamy khushi next morning. no way, we as a nation would convert instantly to wanton woman-ness won't we then? and parivar and parampara would collapse. LOLLOL as to did they or didn't they ROFL i am from the generation that could tell by looking at how close two flowers came to each other in a hindi movie song sequence, or a slightly smeared bindi that "it" had happened... when a dori is untied gently by a guy who'd snapped her dori the fitrst time they met and she clings to him... i cen tell ya there were fireworks that night. i'm still thinking how they must have sat in the suv when he took her home. how she might have looked when her bua ji's probing eyes fell on her. and did she smile or cry when she went to bed, alone, that night. they of course took us to bright sunlight and bak bak kkgsr instantly. LOL so bigdi hui... what's to become of me.

I feel, the more you try to hush up things like passion, sex, the more obscene it seems. Either they make it sleazy or shy away from it, we as a nation need to learn to respect the most elemental human emotion and be a lot more mature in understanding it. 

In bold, that would have been a treat to watch ! The SUV drive after Diwali fireworks still leaves me breathing hard. ASR style "Damn" for all that they missed out on, you cannot find such a gorgeous pair ever again. 

what you say in  red... absolutely perfectly worded. we indeed do. but to do that we'll have to take a long hard look at our flawed way of life vis a vis gender and equality of all human beings... and who is going to do that. but what you say Clap.

and in pink, awww you are right again. never again i get the feeling too... haven't seen this before, so... that drive after diwali, such a classic...episode 112/113...

"toh tum khush ho." so you are happy. husky, flat.

if there's one dialogue that meant the episode to me, it was this.

he doesn't believe her of course, but why does he want to push her with this question, what is it he yearns to hear?

"hum bhi toh yahi chahte the..." the smiling one says, that's what i wanted...

"oh really," a deadly drawl. he is freaking out.

how terribly terribly unforgettable. imagine a scene where he is taking her back after farm house... and my knees are turning to water. though i have to say, no one could hate/love the way these two could.

i just remembered how he said, "oh really." hyperventilating... dhak dhaking.. getting fuzzy. am i allowed to admit this and still be considered more or less intelligent. LOL

Bhad mein jaaye intelligence, ASR ke samne kya intelligence !! I thought I spammed your thread enough for today and then you post this ! 

That look on his face before he says "tho tum apni payal ke baare mein nahi jaanna chahti ho", that delivered with, for lack of a better word, a tiny, devilish, cruel smile. I think he always knew the effect he had one her. For that matter, did the two of them know deep inside right from the beginning what the other's feelings were? Was their angst also because they new what was happening between them and wanted the other own up first? Fascinating thoughts !

May be you should write an OS on the drive back after the farm house night Embarrassed

uff, toh tum apni payal... and shut up and and sit in the car... (horizon mentions above)... he knew exactly the state she was in...how could he not, he was in the same place, only a bit more intensely. that tiny, devilish, cruel (no better way to describe it) grin, i want to scream. he so needs to hurt her, she's dared to ruffle the cool of asr, he's forgetting himself and his resolve... she needs to be taught a lesson. just that it will kill him after he's done teaching her.

how can you not love a guy who looks like that after being the devil.

"how long does it take to reach heartbreak, bataiye hume?"
"just two episodes, especially if you take the suv. shut up and sit in the car."

thank you for thinking nacheez can do justice to that post farm house drive. LOL intelligence utterly in bhad mein gone. yay. oh and their instincts definitely knew attraction in bold and big the moment they set eyes on each other... and that friction had as much to do with sexual tension as anything else. your response always is a bit more than normal when you have this thing for soemone... my feeling.

Edited by indi52 - 27 August 2013 at 7:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:14am | IP Logged

hi all,
i really liked that idea katelyn had of collecting all poolside animated love scenes... and arshi promptly pulled out an early one... shall we do that? and maybe showcase it on one of the threads... there were poolside love scenes and wondrous hate scenes too...

shall we do a nafrat paas aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de by the pool? any thoughts? ideas?

nice idea 
i am with you to help if  i caan any howBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.

Indi,

That was one beautiful write up for what I believe to be a perfect morning after reactions of  a lady in love. Khushi in that room, with that casual hair up do.. that gorgeous chiffon saree.. with a racing heart reminded of the first ever intimate moments with the man of her dreams...was a vision to watch.. a khushi that I always yearned to see.. a "woman" in love!

While the questioning of the fam was intrusive, it was understandable too. Mamiji always seemed more realistic than all. As soon as they danced, she knew they were in love .."ek ke saath ek free kya".

His leaning on the door... have a ever seen a more manly gesture?? Not really.. Loved your lines about that in red.."eternity in a  grain sand" ..Clap .. as I literally wished time to stop right there.. 

he always enjoyed playing havoc with her senses and her full blown dhak dhak response...  so did I reading your beauty here. Thanks dear writer.

viv04cinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

Hawk always stays at distance but never loses its eye lock at its preyHe keeps following it in circles at the top yet never let it go out of his sight and that's exactly what Arnav is doing here.He,while standing patiently in the door by sending her a shiver through her spine through his eyes and now joining his preying voice with it.just like a hawk when he comes near to its prey ,he makes voices to send a tremor to make its prey fall in the quest of the CHASE

i am passing out reading thsi, just remembering that voice... thanks to wicked you, arshi

Arnav with his charisma is getting amused by listening Khushis flattering discussion over him very calmly ,while standing in the door.Khushi turns to a magnetized pull of him which is alluring her tempting eyes making her forget all of her frustration.He pulls her in the vortex of his loving and preying eyes without saying a word and she couldn't resist either.

Her scanty words disappears in thin air.Arnav questions her serenely while making tight  circles of his gazes on its prey,Koi Fadak nahin Padta tou ruk kyuon gayein...[If it doesnt make difference then why did she stop] Khushi startled with a tremor and drops her clothes as she is way familiar with his temper.Her luscious lips quiver in this process without any word. He knows his past actions and how these draw fear in her.He is up to a mission to win her complete Trust with lovenot the other way around.He continues in his melodious tone while being statue LOL LOL LOL i want one, pilleejh..,Kya huwa ..chup kyuon ho gaye..[What happened ,why are u quiet?]..She stammers out hesitantly.aa..aa..aap .[You..oo]

Arnav by tightening his close circle towards its prey walks towards her by mocking her in his husky voice,..Haan mmm..mein..[Yesss meee].. He approaches her without scaring her with his steady motion.He assures her in his smooth and the most narcotic voice,tum itna dar kyuon rahi ho mein tumhain kha thori hi jaoon ga[Why are you so scared ..I wont eat you]

He doesn't stop when reaches to her and in return she walks back ward naturally without looking into his eyesas she always gives in when she looks into his brown eyes where the woman inside of her can see and sense the hidden message since from the beginning. yes... hamesha. i adored this releasing of the woman in khsuhi whenever he's around... if she helped him touch his heart and emotions once more, he helped her become the woman she was, not just a sweet lovely cooky girl with plenty guts eating jalebi, but a hot, sensual, adult, woman with desires and fellings and a sense of right.

Now that message has transformed into a lethal anticipated desire of him which in return is throwing a tremor of prescience eagerness byawakening her hankering for him too.Arnav while walking with same pace ,tum hamesha peeche kyuon jati ho..,[Why do walk backward always]Khushi,because you always come forward..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:From Epi 1st till now he always intimated her by walking towards her and she retreats

But after kidnapping Arnav will ask her to stoptuhaim mere saath  chalna seekhna hoga[u have to learn how to walk with me from now on}

She always gets blocked 1st epi..by pillar to poolside kiss.and then in their room he will block herwith the fear of SRKhushi mein tumhain kha thoda hi jaoonga[Khushi I wont eat you]and many more ...

She avoids his desirous passion by retreating backward yet she gets blocked by the dressing table.Her heartbeat is alarming her uneven breathing while she is standing at the verge of clash with her erratic heartbeats.Which is not gone unnoticed by him either.Her pulse rate increases by their close proximity and his breathing brushing over her face,But she doesn't want to draw back either...

Arnav with his burning gazes slightly steps backward with his famous smile. Day Dreaming bet she wants to sit like that and stare. LOL

He is very much aware of his effect on her..He stops preying on her for a moment to make her feel easier a bit.and then gazes at her playfully,Khushi ..Thnx nahin bologi mujhe[Khushi you wont say thnx to me..] Tumhare isharon pe na sahi par tumhare saath tou nacha[for dancing with you instead of dancing at your tunes]She jerks up and looks at him directly and pays her gratitude very softly but as an opportunistic hawker ,he diverts her attention and tells her to get ready and comes down and leaves the room.

Khushi  takes a deep breath as shes been holding for a while by controlling her erratic heartbeat.But before she can even inhale ,he walks back in and frees her long,silky strands from the clipHer loosen long silky hair cascades downand covers her bare skinas he is covering her after lovemaking.

With proud smirk, Ab theek hai..[Now its fine] She gives him an astounded and a disbelief look as she never saw this side of himShe looks everywhere but him He continues by looking at her first and then saree and gives her a compliment,yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahin lagta.. [This color doesnt look bad on you either]just like a newly wed where he admires his bride.

Khushi is flabbergasted at this unexpected compliment of his.They both share a look before he leaves with his famous smile as he is aware of his discern effect on her and she pretty  much got his uncontrollable hawking intentions too which made her to skip the rhythm  of her heartbeat.

credit to Tumblr

Khushi stands there with her reeling heartbeat in ambivalent state

And then  changes her dress and comes down. Payal stops her while her eyes were searching for Arnav who was gauging her already...Both share their intense longing look without noticing their surroundings and prying eyes.He gently points out to her ear and she touches it in her ambivalent state to find out her missing earing .She gets flummoxed at her vulnerability but he enjoys his delightful treat by looking at his bride as he got its prey,his love ,his life right next to his heart.He intently watches her without losing her sight all the time.

credit to Tumblr

Anjali announced the results which spread cheers among Guptas but Khushi was consumed all by one heart,a heart who showed no mercy to her haan nahin hai dil ASR ke seene main[Yes ASR has no heart] but today opened a new avenue, avenue towards his gallantly valiant ,loving ,caring ,altruistic , and a benevolent heart who is happy at her happiness.A chauvinist has turned into a chivalrous today. She got the answer of her accusation today tooaap kya jane kissi keh labon peh hansi lane ka such[What do u know about the happiness of bringing smile on others ] which is no other than a shocking surprise for her.He was melting her with his fixed stare while she was searching her answers in her baffled state.

Khushi is called upon to take the trophy.A quiet Khushi walks towards the stage but exigently slows down near Arnav who just can't stop throwing his smiling attire at her. She passes a quick under eye look hesitantly at him and commences her walk. She receives compliments by one and all but her eyes conscientious remain hooked to Arnav , a brave heart predator who has knitted her gently and firmly around the web of his heartbeats very very very nice

and now is watching her keenly and sharply...She thanked him and he received it graciously by inhaling her beauty.

Symbolism and connection:While Khushi Passes cross Arnav, There are two juice glasses on the table.#2 as sensuous desires are at the peak and longing in between cant be denied either one of em at this moment.and #3 men right besides each other stamping the success of their union.At the top Khushi got her Natraj,Arnavs heart by the grace of DM .

Khushi returns to her home with her Natraj,her brave heart, by leaving her heart at RM with braveheart,her Arnavji.

She is sitting in front of her DM who is watching her child amusingly . While munching her uljhi jalebi[swrilled] she is still lost in his soothing touch . Her ambiguous thoughts are twirling around her concealed brave heart who always makes her speechless with his obscure and occult behavior . She remembers how he pulled her towards his heart and delved for his apology .He is the Knight who kept his shinning armor on her all the time.

Payal drags her out from her excavated thoughts and she quickly facades her delusional state with her chirpiness that she wanted to thank everyone. She doesn't mention Arnav's name timidly .Payal points out this lapse but cutely she refuses to accept it in defense.

In her pre occupied state ,She takes Natraj statue instead of Jalaibis plate in the kitchen.But this is the only way she could have a chat with the Natraj about her Natraj. She smiles that she was lying in this admittance of his name and accepts his contribution in her winning shyly,agar aaj aap nahin hote tou the Natraj ki Murti humare paas nahin hoti[If you were not there with me, then this statue will not be here with me].The Dhak Dhak starts ..to remind her that her Natraj, her knight was not there quixotically to save her from her insecurity all the time but is the real brave heart King ,her Maharaj, her Protector ..who she can trust  all the way.all the time and this very time is with her too in this act of Dhak Dhak,,,,

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She found  the reason of her heart beat one stormy night and today that reason is becoming a reality with another thunder, a thunder of consuming desires !!!

Other side ,Arnav the brave heart predator is holding a piece of his loving prey in the palm of his hand as he lost his heart while prying at her.If she is pondering at submission of his apology ,he is captualizing at submission of her trust on him.Today ,Arnav Singh Raizada accepted his defeat with pride as he is victorious bringing her in his orbit of Heartbeat..which he is feeling along with her...on the other side...and if that is not the sign of love, then I wonder what is ?? ...

Symbolism and connection: The earing is in between ring finger and pinky...The finger which goes straight to heart.we dont need connection for that!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He always finds peace holding her things as always her Payal,earing, and later he will deliberately take her pom Pom while being busy kidnapped instead of going to London.

Khushi will tell her about Roca and the ring iss ungli ki nus seedhe dil ko jati hai[The nerve of this finger goes straight to heart]

Side notes...Buaji got even with her opponent.Mamiji who got her Nandkishores powers right on her face.as she got defeated by all meansNice touch of this nutty game of Krishna in between these twoSmile

Krishna is playing another funny game with Natraj to spread the scare,a warning.by making Scorpion tasting his own little scorpion right at his back ...

Got Ya!!!Wink

Two predators, one with brave heart and the other with devious one...Ouch

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

Clap Clap Clap Clap this was fantastic, arshi. oh the hawk. the graceful wings, the sweeping flight, the swift homing in on the prey and snatching his quarry and off again...  if he is hawk, what is she i wonder... you are right, two predators, one brave and noble, the other creeping on the earth, covered in dishonesty. what a fascinating place we've come to in this story of turbulent attraction which had to grow into love. he has submitted to his feelings, he has perhaps understood what it was all along... so unlike that night of diwali.

i never saw that earring scene, because of course, dailymotion and star player both want to curtail my enjoyment. so loved reading your take on it. kept wondering what happened to that scene. let me see if i can find it.

thanks, arshi.. lots of pinks, and some comments in blue.

star1315viv04cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=hd75][QUOTE=indi52][QUOTE=hd75][QUOTE=indi52]^^^

"

"how long does it take to reach heartbreak, bataiye hume?"
"just two episodes, especially if you take the suv. shut up and sit in the car."

thank you for thinking nacheez can do justice to that post farm house drive. LOL intelligence utterly in bhad mein gone. yay. oh and their instincts definitely knew attraction in bold and big the moment they set eyes on each other... and that friction had as much to do with sexual tension as anything else. your response always is a bit more than normal when you have this thing for soemone... my feeling.

Oh .. I actually forgot mention earlier.. my request for OS on Drive back after Teri-Meri.. Embarrassedcan't get enough of it..

Entire Gupta family leaves, but Khushi stays back as the wedding is in RM, to help Anjali with the arrangements for the big day.. writer ji.. please continue...

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.

Indi,

That was one beautiful write up for what I believe to be a perfect morning after reactions of  a lady in love. Khushi in that room, with that casual hair up do.. that gorgeous chiffon saree.. with a racing heart reminded of the first ever intimate moments with the man of her dreams...was a vision to watch.. a khushi that I always yearned to see.. a "woman" in love!

While the questioning of the fam was intrusive, it was understandable too. Mamiji always seemed more realistic than all. As soon as they danced, she knew they were in love .."ek ke saath ek free kya".

His leaning on the door... have a ever seen a more manly gesture?? Not really.. Loved your lines about that in red.."eternity in a  grain sand" ..Clap .. as I literally wished time to stop right there.. 

he always enjoyed playing havoc with her senses and her full blown dhak dhak response...  so did I reading your beauty here. Thanks dear writer.

aww, horizon. "dear writer" hawww me leaping. yes the nasty mean devil always loved to see her in a state, then sort of ignite things a bit more, then calm her down... just a bit. thankfully that element sort of remained. he knew what he did to her...

mamiji was too freaky and cute and said loaded stuff. ek ke sath ek phireee. too good. and without loopy fam somehow the fun isn't quite as much. poor man looked like he was stopping to get his breath back, but fam on his case immediately... for all you know it was their incessant questioning that made him yearn for her more and had him go and strike pose eternity LOL.

so right you are, morning after lady in chiffon. i loved her complete falling apart, intimacy with that voltage... amazing she can still breathe... sign of her return fire i guess.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Episode 177

First Telecast on Tuesday , 31st January 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link
: http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYkeL18nESQ

StarPlayer Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/manorama-accuses-the-gupta-family-for-hiding-payals-truth/20891

Dailymotion:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xzir4x_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-177_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5tz2IvRX1cmE84vmHF

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

Edited by supriya.arshi - 28 August 2013 at 8:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 175 Maha Episode #5

ASR pulls Khushi real close and her heart starts beating fast and asks once again Can you do whatever I do? Lage shart? She nods yes, not daring to look at Arnav and before she realizes it Arnav gave her a peck on her cheek. Khushi gets the shock of her life and quickly pulls away her dupatta from Arnavs hand and gets far away from him (I for one am very jealous of her). me too me too LOL Arnav smirks and said I told you. You would not be able to do it and Khushi, who is still flustered, runs away.

credit to the makers

In the hall, everyone is seeing the Guptas off. Mami tells Payal not to forget what she said earlier and she cannot wait to welcome the new bride. Payal gets nervous and so does Garima. Nani and Anjali are worried about that and Akash is oblivious and happy that is mom accepted Payal (he needs to get new glasses). Bua ji asks NK When he is getting married and pinches his cheeks. i have a thing for this "romance."

credit to the maker

NK is scared and shrugs his shoulder. Anjali notice Khushi looking lost and asks her whats the matter. NK point out that her right cheek is red and Khushi recalls the kiss keeping her hand on her cheek. (People usually hold their cheek like this when they get slapped. It is like Khushi felt that kiss was equivalent to a slap). Anjali was like Did Chotey do or say something to you? (well he did so something to her but not what you think). Khushi tells her no. Anjali wants to see Khushis mehendi to see if it will be dark like Payals. She forcibly takes her hand and is shocked to see A written on her palm. Everyone is confused. Khushi says that I told the mehendi wale to write K but she must have misheard me and wrote A. Just then Arnav comes and is on the staircase, Khushi looks at him nervously. He is smirking and she holds her cheek again. Anjali notices this and starts smiling (finally her baati went off).

credit to the makers

At the GH, Khushi is still holding her cheek and recalling the kiss. Garima says that she will take care of Shashi today so Payal can rest. She tells Khushi to take care of Payals mehendi but is in Arnav world to pay attention. Bua ji gets her attention and asked her what is wrong with her. She said to take care of Payal and Khushi said okay and leaves with Arnav in her thoughts.Khushi gets food for Payal and she notices Khushi lost in thought. She comes back to the real world and asks Payal for food but Payal says I do not want it because my bidaai is in two days but you dont seem to care. Khushi feels bad for thinking of herself and starts feeding Payal saying This bite is in the naam of Bau ji. This bite is in the name of Amma. This bite is in the name of Bua ji. And this sweet one is in the name of me. With every bite tears start to form in Payals eyes causing Khushi to tear up (and me too). Khushi says she wants them to cry right now itself so that neither of the will cry during the bidaai.

Payal is chasing Khushi around the house to apply haldi on her face. Bua ji stops them and scolds them. She remembers that they forgot to give Akash's shagun clothes to him and Garima told Khushi to go bring it. Khushi tries to postpone it by saying she will see him tomorrow so she will give it to him them. Garima said that tomorrow is the wedding and it will be to late. Khushi reluctantly said yes and told Payal that she will never be able to apply Haldi on her and ran off before Payal could catch her.

At the RM, Akash's Haldi ceremony is full swing. Arnav walked by and Anjali told him bring a basket and a thali to the temple. Arnav agrees and is about to leave. Just as he is about to leave Anjali applies haldi to his face.  Making Arnav annoyed.

Khushi is outside the RM and is thinking about how she can give teh shagun without seeing Arnav. As she is standing in front of the door, Arnav opens it himself.

Shyam is on the phone asking if ether can cause a big fire. He is very happy when he finds out that it is very flammable (as a chemist, i can say the writers got that part right). at least something is right... He takes out Anjali's perfume out and pours the ether in it (ethers have a really strong and distinct smell so that could be a tip off and also ethers are used in anethesiology for make the pateints unconcious during surgery, so Shyam puts too much, Anjali would pass out before even getting close to the fire). He smirks evilly and says that Anjail will burn to death during the havan and he will become a widower who is searching for his happiness (khushi). (i am grossed out).

Khushi sees Arnav and starts laughing at him due to the  haldi on his face. He tells her to stop laughing but she cant control it. Arnav gets annoyed and wipes his face off with her dupatta leaving her shocked.Day Dreaming Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

credit to the maker

Arnav says that now her laughter has stopped (you cant argue with that). He is about to leave but turns back and says you shouldnt laugh so much when she does not have the guts to accept a challenge. They recall the poolside kiss but NK interrupts them. He notices the Haldi on Arnavs face and on her dupatta and asked if there was a haldi war and who won.. Shyam is witnessing all this and even he gets jealous how close NK is with Khushi. Khushi gives NK Akashs clothes and wants to leave. NK tries to stop her saying that she has to clean her dupatta and have to be in his video. She is adamant to leave. She is about to leave when she sees Arnavs annoyed face and changes her mind and goes inside with NK (she is unintentionally making him jealous). Arnav just smirks. 

NK is filming Khushi inside the house (Yeah NK, this is not a day in the life of KKG, it is PayAshs wedding, have some of their footage). Anjali needs help so they decide to help her. Anjali asks Khushi to keep a packet in her room. Khushi reluctantly agree.

Khushi enters Anjalis room. She keeps the packet but realizes her dupatta is stuck. She turns around and sees Shyam cleaning the stain (that creeper). She snatches her dupatta away and yells at Shyam. Shyam tries to play innocent and doesnt let Khushi leave (where is NK and his camera when you need him). He tries to apologies to Khushi for his behavior at the sangeet but she leaves and Shyam vows to get her forgiveness (you have to earn it and not force it upon her).

At the dining room,Anjali is eating jalebi with excitment. She asks Khushi is she made it but Shyam interrupts the conversation and says he did to add sweetness to the environment. Everyone loves the jalebis. Shyam tries to make Khushi also eat but Anjali said that she only eat jalebis that she makes herself. Anjali gets a call from padit ji and says that the havan will be at 7. She asks Khushi to inform her family. Anjali requests Shyam to help her with the havan work since he is so eager to help today and tells Khushi to pick out bangles for herself and Payal, they are kept in the hall. NK tells Khushi he will help her with chosing the bangles. Khushi is looking lost so NK asks what the matter is but Khushi shrugs it off.

Akash calls Payal asking for tips to take off the haldi. Payal tells him ways and then realized that Anjali told her and asked him if she told him. Akash is caught in his lies and said he wanted to talk to her.  Payal asks Akash if he has told his family that shes had a broken marriage before. She doesnt want to hide it from anyone.  Akash tells her not to worry but Payal insists. Akash says that his family has accepted her so there will not be any problem (he is clearly overlooking his mom. Yeah she said yes to the marriage but that does not mean she is not looking for ways to break it).

NK is filming Khushi while she is picking out her bangles. He tries to cheer her up and succeeds. Arnav comes and sees Khushi and NK together. He sits on the sofa drinking coffee and Khushi immediately feels awkward. But suddenly she starts acting overfriendly with NK because he knows it annoys him and she asks for his help and he unknowingly plays along. Arnav is getting annoyed but figured out what she is doing.  Khushi drops some bangles and bends to pick them up. Her back gets exposed because the dori is untied (I still dont understand how two strings protects her modesty. The back of her shalwar khameez is huge and her hair is tied in a side ponytail. So all in all her back is still showing. Drama logic is weird). NK stares at her and is drooling over her (Idk if he is staring at her exposed back or just her). Arnav sees this and immediately gets up and clenches his fist.  He moves ahead takes Khushis hair tie to pulls down the Khushis hair and NK is embarrassed to see that he has been caught. Khushi stands up and says YOU angrily. 

credit to the makers

She demands for the hair tie angrily and  says if I am not saying anything for that bet but that does not mean that you can do anything you want. Arnav says that you do not have the any sense to see what is happening around you and you do not need to get scared over the challenge. To which Khushi says that you do not need to be so mad for the bet that he forgets everything and there are things beyond the bet

credit to the maker

NK this whole time is looking here and there during the argument, he must have felt awkward. Arnav was about to respond when Anjali call Arnav, NK and Khushi to come to the poolside. Khushi leaves and NK leaves to trying to avoid Arnav.

Anjali and Mami are decorating the poolside (for a person who is against this rishta she is happily doing it) .At the pool-side Nani tells Khushi that her dori of kurti is opened and she tells her that she will tie it up (how did Nani see that, from where she is standing it is impossible and plus she did not see Khushis back to know that it is untied, maybe she saw the long strings swaying in the wind)LOLLOL Khushi is shocked. When Nani is tying it up Khushi remembers what Arnav did and said and she realizes her mistakes and Arnav comes there and he just smirks like see what I did for you and your welcome and Khushi looks at him with gratitude. Under his gaze Khushi is getting Khushi is totally embarrassed and Arnav walks pasted her (Khushi seemed a little disappointed by that. I think he wants to express her gratitude but he just walks right past her not caring)

credit to the maker

There Anjali shows Khushi the decoration and said it is a surprise for PayAsh (and today I learned Akash is written Aakash). Anjali jokingly says that if you wants some competition for the decoration also making it bigger and better before she can finish and Arnav taunts her that she should be used to bets and Anjali tells him to stop and Anjali asks her for the compliment and she says that it is looking awesome as there is light and Diya and between then Jiji and Jijus name. She tells her that you are just amazing and awesome and her jiji is lucky to have such nanand, she hugs and kisses her than she goes to nani and says that you the dadi and hugs and kisses her than she goes to mami and says that you the mother in law and she hugs and kisses her. Mamis face was priceless like she got some disease. She walks up to Arnav and hugs him kisses him on the cheek saying You thebefore she can finish she realized what she has done, Everyone and even Arnav is shocked by this act. Khushi apologizes and said she does not know how it happened and Arnav is too shocked to say anything (well on the plus side she completed the bet). Shyam who happened to see this is jealous (bet he was thinking, darn I came at the wrong time, that could have been me who got a kiss). 

credit to the makers

Anjali and Nani looks at Arnav who is still in shock trying to hide a smile and then they have an idea to get ArShi together now (seriously the Teri Meri dance should have made you think that...did you not see how close they were and how he was touching her). tch tch poor fam a little slow on the uptake ji.

credit to the maker

There Khushi runs towards the door and tries to control her breathing. When she is about to open the door to leave Arnav comes there and stops between his arm while closing the door. He asks her what did you do just now? She says that I was just completing the bet and she does not have enough courage look at him in the eyes and he asks her if this was for bet? She says that if you forgot the bet and you really asked if I did this for the bet? Then yes and I did not lose! He takes a step forward and looks into her eyes and says that if you are fine, then why is your cheeks red? She touched her cheeks and says hummm and replies to him that why are you asking such questions again and she says that she feels that You are also not alright and takes a step behind and runs out the door. Arnav smirks thinking about how much he affects her.

credit to the makers

There Nani and Anjali talking about Khushi kissing Arnav and he did not said anything instead he was lost somewhere else. Anjali says that there is something and Nani also agrees (about time you see it). Anjali asks Shyam also who denies it directly saying she kissed him by accident so it means nothing and they just ignores his opinion (they never do that) and they think that they need to talk to Arnav but Anjali fears Arnavs reaction. Nani says that she is his Nani and she knows how they need to talk to him. They get excited with their planning.

There back to Gupta House Khushi is lost somewhere else thinking about how she kissed Arnav and Bua ji comes and scolds her for not paying attention because she is ironing the newpaper. Buaji  again scolds her for sanak and tells her to get ready as they have to go to RM for the havan.  Khushis heart goes Dhak Dhak again and she has all the recent flashbacks.

There Arnav is sitting with his lap-top and is remembering the kiss and how Khushi said she did it for the bet. He is lost somewhere he drops down his file on the ground knocking over the coffee mug. Anjali comes and picks up the file. She asks him if he is okay and tells him not to say that he is fine. Then she asks him if he is lost somewhere and he runs from there saying that he is fine (you are an awful liar, you know your sister can catch all your lies).

Payal is packing her clothes and Khushi is helping her and Khushi brings her clothes (Ah ha foreshadowing, they are hinting along with Payals entry to the RM, Khushi will also be making her entry on the same day).  Garima scolds her for being careless and tells her that Bua ji is right that her sanak is increasing day by day. Payal says that she does not care about her anymore and Khushi says that she will not think about other things. Garima gets emotional on the name of Payal leaving. Khushi cheers them up but they are still emotional and Garima brings down Khushi and Payals past to which Payal says that she was worried about the Past as Akash family should know about her broken marriage (true, if Mami knew now she wont make a bigger deal later) and Khushi tells her that everyone will welcome her with love and the Khushi mocks Bua ji to cheer them up and Garima says they need to work because they have to go for the havan soon.

HP is working with havan kund and Shyam comes there and tells servant that he will do havan work. Will Shyams plan succeed????

Scene of the day:

credit to tumblr

ah, the first 175 take i read, anita and i am dhak dhak dhakdhak. actually, ever since 174 i can distinctly feel, hum theek nahin hain. fabulous episode, your take perfect and those gifs.

that smirk while coming down the stairs, could any any any other actor have done that? thanks, i had a blast. my comments herewa therewa in blue. your brackets always cool.

samin6cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine..Anita..

Go to top