Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 9)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

A night when two people shared the most intimate moment by pouring their longing and yearning desires at each other ,forgetting their surroundings'...yet one got distracted because of his tempting and ambiguous feelings which had no meaning for him and had no place in his life.Those scared feelings shook one innocent soul that night who just got acquaintance with these new rising desires without knowing the name of em and the very next moment she had been told to suppress em for her own good'...as these had no meaning for someone'...someone who she thought is her strength, who she can look up to call her own'...Trust was shattered that night brutally and needs to be amended tonight to move forward'The same soul is standing alone tonight and ready to give in against her will yet her voice is not only heard by DM but also by someone else who is ready to take her in his strong embrace securely and safely'...by distracting all the ambiguity in her'...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

Khushi is standing without her Partner in deep convulsion and thought of relinquishing the contest against Mighty ASR was demeaning against Shyam's brutality.She closes her eyes with the pain he caused her on her body and soul and only one name she remember to recall HER mother Devi Mayya..Anjali's concerns, NK's disappointed words and guests provocation makes ASR to step forward for his Love as ASR can never stand to see his Khushi defeated or crippled and above all in tears.Lights turns off while NK misses Nanav and Anjali leaves Khushi alone.Khushi all alone, cut off from all is in total darkness, moving away, defeated and desolated when suddenly her dark world is illuminated by bright light , totally unaware of who  brought light into her world as he is in shadow..when suddenly spotlight brings him on the surface and everyone looks at the stage with open mouth'.. Arnav comes from darkness to light '..to acknowledge her love for him..to rescue her from losing'..Indeed she is his pride'..his Maharani'..

Khushi looks at him obliviously and uncertainly while he looks at her lovingly..They both share a moment before her Maharaj,her Rajkumar appears in between lights towards her with determined proposal"Tumhara akhri performance hai Khushi'.."[This is your last performance Khushi'] 'Pause..while Khushi looks down in confusion'..and he continues with a winning smile because he is asking permission to dance with her,"pura nahin karogi'.."[ will you not complete  it?'..] This is interesting part..Khushi does not make a move, It is Arnav who walks towards her..softly  tells her to complete her  performance  ..Khushi looks at him astoundingly'..and so do the others..with "O" face..

Appropriate song for depicting their inner turmoil...as The Music begins and the dance starts ...Khushi turns and seems she is ready to leave but Arnav holds on to her hand not letting her go with determination and anger and she responds her turning her face"teri meri ,meri teri yeh kahani hai mushkil"...He makes her twirl into his arms wants her to lean on him... .."ek ladka aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye'do lafzoon mein yeh bayan na ho paye"...Khushi follows and a small smile seeps on his face...Khushi avoids him and his desires and tries to move away...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

While Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him and she does put her hand on him"sara din beet jaye..sari raat jagaye..bas khiyal tumhara lamha lamha tadpaye..Yeh Tadap keh rahi hai mit jaye fasle mere tere darmiyan jo hain sare." His yearnins and longiness since from the beginning made him restless and today he can't stop expressing em.

He guides her and she glides her hand on his face as this is hard for her too...she gives in for a moment when he picks her in air and then glissades her body against his hard visage...Their cravings for each other are burning both of them ..

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But Khushi has been incinerated once,[Diwali] she walks away from him singing  "Ek Duje se hue Juda jab ek doje keh liye bane "..but Arnav is trying to stop her from leaving , yet amazingly Khushi does not see that  but responds back to his unsaid desires with raising hand..as she can't  walk away from the magnetized pull of true Love ..The love which keeps calling out to her,pulling her in its center...She walks back to him and holds his hand gazing attentively into his longing eyes while darkness prevails holding their yearnings only in between em away from the world,

"teri meri baton ka har lamha sab se anjana..." to Arnav who has been waiting patiently with overwhelming desires for her, remembering every moment when they were in each other's proximity  ...

But the unbelievable events of past are making it hard for her dance peacefully meaning she can't follow his moves blindly...,"har ehsaas main tu hai ..har ek yaad mein tera afsana.." she is shaken, distracted, scared,concerned,and ambiguous about his feelings and her place in his life because he did hurt her badly...as this whirlpool is pulling her down way deep but he holds her hand first keeps it all the way down to pull her out of it assuring her he won't allow that as this is another sign he will never let her go..or fall..[I must say they both are awesome at this step]

She walks away again... and He does not stop her...gives her time to decide..She is standing in dark and he is under the luminous light and is waiting for her to join her...

Lights luminous her heart and She turns back,  eyes full of questions  seeking out answers from Arnav ...from her Maharaj...with a certain RIGHT..along with Raba Ve...but this is the same  moment when Arnav steps towards her...before the dance and now she is doing the same...

Khushi was the one who had turned first to walk away from Arnav at the temple , now walks towards him and  remembers that it was he who held her unflinchingly and didn't let her fall when she tripped from the ramp and took the brunt of the fall ..She who had held out her hand with his key"key to his heart" and he who had placed his heart in her hands trustingly , only for it to be shattered but  now offers it again , This time he accepts hers and want to be accepted , twirls her, into his arms, into his life...just like the that rainy night...The hands which had let go of her is now steady as they pull her back up..Arnav's who had grabbed and pinned her not allowing any freedom, always trying to sway her about her status is now appeased to give her the freedom and respect she wants and gazes serenely while she twirls around him ...

Whatever happened ,This does not mean he has forgotten her as they are still bound together while she is roaming around...Their palms held on tightly as their bond is unbreakable..meaning she can still rely on his shoulder..The very same way the night her heartbeat got entangled with his... 

The doubts, the raging uncertainties, the million questions, the pain and many sufferings that he caused her ,...her eyes seeks to find answer in him, Arnav understands her hesitation , the reason why she is pulling herself back ..He knows he has a lot to redeem and there is only one way , by apology and seeking forgiveness..He is attritional ,he looks at her with eyes of no mask ,just a tinge of genuine and sincere apology ...

He moves towards her seeking another chance .. The moment a beam of light bursts through her by dispersing all the clouds of scruple, mistrust, dubious feelings and..She remembers his kindness and tenderness and With that her passive feelings , which were ruthlessly suppressed leaps forward and catches her in the vortex of her emotions ,Khushi with complete trust ,places herself in his hands again by closing her eyes  in an absolute, complete faith and trust knowing that she can rely on him ...just as Arnav closes his eyes too for the subtle and elusive happiness. The evasive serenity that he had been seeking and longing for is finally in his arms in the form of Khushi ..Arnav has glimpsed his paradise ,his peace in Khushi as Khushi has sensed her strength, her support in him !!

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

This is the moment where two bodies are merging with one soul...The moment which made him to carry her to break her fast with the shunk to announce they are one is reaching to the next level...

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

Both become aware of one another's longings, neither of them let go off each other at this point . Khushi lets go as she leans down  by placing her entire trust and belief in him and Arnav does not allow her to fall this time, He gently pulls her back up..Places her hand on his shoulder as if providing her the support and gently holds her other hand as the yearning memories of Diwali Night brushes to the surface ..They share an intimate moment which is too intense and private ..A Moment all of their own !! ...

CREDIT TO TUMBLR

But among the others around em..as soon  as this reality hits,  Khushi steps away from Arnav to stand under the spotlight, hesitantly accepting the recognition and applauds  while her Rajkumar, her pillar of strength stands in the shadows watching silently, scintillating  in pride relishing their moment of victory as she glances back at him shyly, acknowledging and acquiesce him quietly !!

I must say...The Dance setting and routines was absolutely brilliant with smooth transition and intensity to notice any flaw..A hand of applaud to the entire TEAM..ClapStar

Arnav and Khushi walks in between guests receiving praises while my grabber is he is cool while walking behind Khushi.Payal embraces Khushi while praising Arnav which takes Khushi's attention towards his Rajkumar who looks at her relaxed without all the burdens...

Everyone is baffled about the situation yet Naniji and Anjali smiles seeing her Chote in this avatar...while "dushman" is busy in twitching...Anjali asks someone to pinch her as this is a dreamy moment for her.. Akash is delusional about his Bhai..while his mom ,James Bond ki Nani is being astrologer for future..They all gather around Arnav with questioning eyes...and he acts so well with his eye brow lift with confidence to make em fool..."What"

Anjali answers confoundly, "What nahin'What the"...But Naniji is more interested in knowing about behind curtains, Yeh bataeye..keh who ka ka raha..."[Tell us what was it actually all about?]

Arnav is so adamant ,"there is nothing to tell.."Akash remind him of his non interestong habits of dancing and Mamiji inquires him for losing over Guptas...Anjali and NK reminds him his bet" We have to have win at any cost" Arnav leaves everyone bewildered with new challenge to cope with "waise bhi har chees haar jeet keh liye nahin hoti..."[ After all not everything is for winning or losing] I hope they all can handle new and improved Arnav...

Love the way they used NK, as first he acted as a catalyst in this chemical reaction who pushed Arnav into partnering Khushi evenly and , Second his Khushi fanaticism  almost deflected Shyam's suspicion away from Arnav ... but he awakes the demon within Shyam by telling him..."Nanav and Khushiji were looking too good together"...Dude the whole world knows that...

Khushi's vigorus Dhak Dhak has come back and whenever Khushi calls on DM,  her Rajkumar and his sensuous touch reels in front of her eyes to increase her heartbeat with uneven breathing by awakening her hankering desires...His open confess of how he feels about her and how she is his part is making her restless with her brimming yearning..

Arnav sharp eyes and ears on to look out for Khushi and the moment he finds out her whereabouts, he rushes over there ...Arnav is Yummilicious here as he remains standing by leaning in his serene avatar with His smirk while his temptalicious is on her laad gavarnor trip in her non stop car, stating decisively that  [koi Fadak nahin padta...] , his partnering makes no difference and pauses with surprise finding him looking at her lovingly ...which melts her all delusional and distinctive thoughts...

"ek ladke aur ek ladki ki yeh kahani hai naye, do lafzon mein yeh bayan no ho paye..."

The  Journey Begins...today~~~ 

Symbolism &Connection: He is ready to sacrifice his ego,his pride,his winning for Khushi or he is taking her winning as theirs...joining their souls and hearts today...Is this the indication of future where he will be doing that...?He will be putting his ego and pride aside by sacrificing his love for his Di and will marry Khushi forcefully...

Second he will always be there for Khushi for helping directly or indirectly, in light or dark ,hate or love, doesn't matter.Yet Khushi needs time to differentiate Shaitan and Rajkumar[darkness and light]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTSHe will dance with her on their honeymoon'dilli ma Bali..He is going to dance on his Sangeet on Salman Khan's song for Khushi and later on Karva Chauth.

On mun Dikhai he stands for her...and Later in Amezing when an employee called her item'he slaps him as he can't let anyone disrespect his Khushi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 20 August 2013 at 5:03pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315viv04Preety_Nebulajani_faizalIpoonasupriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758sigridwiwyvandana1965PutijaChalhov..Anita..indi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Ladies, Absolutely brilliant work!  As ad keeps some of us busy there is always a peace knowing that we can come here at anytime and relax even for just a few moments.

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

She stands alone, a vision in green, her partner hasn't shown. 

What shall she do? 

She can't lose this competition to him. 

The spotlights are shining on her, as she stands alone in the darkness awaiting her partner.

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

She is utterly alone up there on the dance floor. 

This is it; she is defeated.

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;

Is saved by a man in black to her rescue.

A man, whom only a few days back, said to her that he would not be there to support her.

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.

May I Have This Dance?

She is shocked but tentatively gives him his hand and the dance begins.

Eyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words'

Aa ..

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Aa ..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya?Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya?Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya?Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha?Aa ..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye?Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye?Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle?Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult.  It cannot be described in two words.?This is a new story of a boy and a girl.?It cannot be described in two words.

When I gave my heart to you, I conquered a place?Which I never thought I would, because it was at a distance of many miles?Oh God why did you show me such dreams??When in fact it was to be broken?

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second.?Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult?It cannot be described in two words

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all.?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you.?It cannot be described in two words

Every day has gone by, every night spent awake.?Because of my care for you, every second I am suffering?I am suffering, let the distance?and all the other things standing between us vanish.

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second?Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you. It cannot be described in two words.

He lifts her in the air,

And she slowly glissades down his body.

Oh, the sensuousness of this dance

The heat that burns in their eyes

For everyone to see

Everything has changed when he asked

May I Have This Dance?

Credit:http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

What The?

Everyone is shocked.  What the?  What's going on?  How can he do that and compromise their position in this competition?  They all wonder.

Nani and Di notice something, and I think everyone else does too.  There is something between these rivals.  A spark, an attraction, an intimacy that can no longer be denied and everyone is noticing  although they are confused at the moment.

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk.  

Hearts flutter dhak, dhak.

Things are changing, oh yes they are.  

The man who said he would not stand by her, has just done that and the woman and the man chose to dance.  

These songs are dedicated to Arnav and Kushi.

John Lennon Stand by Me

this was just beautiful
Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..Mysticaldivine

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Ladies, Absolutely brilliant work!  As ad keeps some of us busy there is always a peace knowing that we can come here at anytime and relax even for just a few moments.

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

What shall she do? 

The spotlights are shining on her, as she stands alone in the darkness awaiting her partner.

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;Big smile

A man, whom only a few days back, said to her that he would not be there to support her.

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.Wink

May I Have This Dance?

ClapEyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,Star

Aa ..

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Aa ..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya?Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya?Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya?Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha?Aa ..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye?Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye?Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle?Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult.  It cannot be described in two words.?This is a new story of a boy and a girl.?It cannot be described in two words.

When I gave my heart to you, I conquered a place?Which I never thought I would, because it was at a distance of many miles?Oh God why did you show me such dreams??When in fact it was to be broken?

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second.?Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult?It cannot be described in two words

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all.?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you.?It cannot be described in two words

Every day has gone by, every night spent awake.?Because of my care for you, every second I am suffering?I am suffering, let the distance?and all the other things standing between us vanish.

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second?Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you. It cannot be described in two words.

He lifts her in the air,

Oh, the sensuousness of this danceHeart

The heat that burns in their eyesEmbarrassed

For everyone to see

May I Have This Dance?

Credit:http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

What The?

Everyone is shocked.  What the?  What's going on?  How can he do that and compromise their position in this competition?  They all wonder.

Nani and Di notice something, and I think everyone else does too.  There is something between these rivals.  A spark, an attraction, an intimacy that can no longer be denied and everyone is noticing  although they are confused at the moment.

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk. - too good Clap

The man who said he would not stand by her, has just done that and the woman and the man chose to dance.  

John Lennon Stand by Me

Cyn this wonderful...i loved your whole verbal portrayal of the songStar...so romantic nd beautifulStar...lovely writin Clap
Thanks Sup

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6tinsel

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6Katelynsohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

What shall she do? 

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.

May I Have This Dance?

Eyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Aa ..

Aa ..

He lifts her in the air,

Oh, the sensuousness of this dance

The heat that burns in their eyes

For everyone to see

May I Have This Dance?

What The?

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk.  

John Lennon Stand by Me

Lovely Cynthia ..without saying too much you said a lot...Every word goes to heart...Heart

Yes everyone sees the spark...how can't they...Today two hearts felt the same and expressed the same...and the TRUSt which he shattered on Diwali night ...he has to gain it it and he did some what...yet still needs to do more work...Mr Raizada...She doesn't matter yet she matters all along...

ThnxSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ipoonajani_faizalsamin6

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Episode 165 

Bua ji gives the gift to Shyam reluctantly and he is like thanks a lot for this gift. The Guptas Acknowledgement without letting their distaste of the man visible and they ignored him. Bua ji proceeded giving the gifts to rest of the Raizada (I know Arnav was not there at the scene but what did they give him and he did not leave the house with a gift either). Mami sees her gift, which is a jewelry set, and she said that the gift they gave is so light that it will fit in her handbag and everyone around there feels bad and gives each other awkward looks (seriously they should just duct tape her mouth when she is out, she says things that you shouldn't say, she has no manners despite being a high status bahu that she brags about). Nani makes the environment light by saying that she liked the sari that was gifted and she thanks the Guptas. A smile on the Guptas reappeared after Mami ji's comment (these poor (not talking about their status) people worked so hard to give those gifts and thought so much on what to give them but one comment by Hello Hi Bye Bye just spoiled everything). Anjali also says thank you for her gift and Mami ji  sees the Pooja thali in Anjali's hand and she makes the fun by saying they have a lot of plates at the RM. Bua ji replies her back and says it is a pooja thali with DM's blessings and Anjali tells Mami to stop kidding awkwardly (poor girl is in an awkward situation, she cannot be rude to her Mami because well she is her Mami. Also she feels bad that the Guptas are being insulted for a thoughtful gift...she does not know what to do or say without hurting their feelings) and she likes the thali. (I would like to say that I really like the expressions Shashi was making...I know he cannot talk or move but you can truly see the sadness on his face).

In the Kitchen, Khushi tells Arnav that money can't buy everything like dancing and for that you need talent (that is a good point but he could hire dancers and make them play their other cousins/ distant relatives but that is cheating...Arnav would never do that). He asks her if she loses then what she will do and she says she will do whatever he says. Arnav tells her that she will repent for this decision and Khushi being the stubborn girl she is says that she has given her words. Arnav says that he will talk only when she will lose the competition. He asks her again if she will do anything and she says that she will. Khushi asks if he loses then what will he do. He says that he never loses as he makes his own destiny. She says that Arnav has a big ego (well duh you are the one who experiences that the most...why is she surprised). Khushi taunts him about him seeing her at midnight when he said that he won't, about him saying that he will fire her and still he hired her, and uninviting her for his party when it became entertaining when she came. Khushi sarcastically compliments him on the good job he is doing by writing his destiny. Aranav says he will do whatever she says if he loses. Arnav puts his hand out and said it's a deal. Khushi seems hesitant to shake his hand but she does.

credit to the maker

Then you hear Nani scream MANORAMA!!! (a little too late for that...she already said a lot of mean stuff). ArShi quickly leaves the kitchen to see what is going on.

Mami asks Anjali to show her the thaal. Mami said that it looks familiar and then she says that she gave the exact one to HP for some holiday. ArShi now come to the living room. The Gupta's feel very humiliated (I feel bad for them, Mami is just fretting because they got more importance and respect than she has ever gotten. Like I said before you have to earn respect and not demand it by belittling other people or reminding people of your status). Nani tells her to stop (Why bother, Mami never listens to her MIL unless she is threatened with something). Akash can't see Payal sad and takes the thaali from his mom. He tells mami ji that it's the best gift for Anjali since she does poojas and she will definitely do pooja with this thaal from now on and Shyam adds that Anjali will welcome Payal with this thaal only(Well at the moment Akash is keeping the promise he made to Payal, that he made in New Year's. As for Shyam, he is trying hard again to make it in the Guptas good book to get Khushi). Anjali says that she likes the thaali very much. Akash points out that the thaali has a sterling ceritfication and Arnav adds that the company is known to make superior quality silver. Snake is staring at Khushi (such a creeper). The Raizadas get up to leave and Payal takes their blessings. They leave and Payal waves bye to Akash shyly (these two are getting married in a few days and there are still stuck in school kid romance phase, learn from your siblings). Khushi tells Aranv that they will meet tomorrow. Game, Set, Match. (i noticed mama ji was not there...i might have not noticed him but i am pretty sure he was not there...he was suppose to leave with them but i guess he had some work to do)

Khushi and Payal are looking at the gifts the Raizadas brought and Payal is said that the gifts are very expensive and in return they gave cheap gifts (gifts given with love are not cheap gifts). Then Khushi tells her not to look at the bad things look but at the good things: Like how Akash supported her by not insulting his mom. Then Payal tells her not only Akash but Arnav also helped. Khushi tells her  not to compare him with Akash because Arnav just talked about the company as if he is planning to take Mami ji to the company (Khushi is thankful to him deep down for saying that the company is well known, but right now the competition is on her mind).
Khushi says that she has to call Sarita and Preeto for preparation. Khushi tells Payal to sleep early because the sangeet competition is tomorrow and Payal asks if she is okay and she tells her not to take this winning thing so seriously. Payal jokingly said that she is taking this so seriously that her losing is some sort of punishment. Khushi says to herself if she loses then it will be worst punishment for her.

Shyam enters the RM with a container in his hand. He asks HP where Anjali is and he tells him that she is there in the hall then he looks at the container with wrong intentions (what does Shyam have up his sleeve?? How is he planning to kill his RS).

There Raizada boys comes down the stairs looking hot, dashing, and cute (each words describes on of the Raizada boys).

credit to the maker

Anjali (i will rant about her hair in the episode 166, it always bothered me) says that they are looking so smart (Koi Nazaar Na Lage). Mami says that soon her only son will be soon leaving her (well they will still live in the same house, it's not like she will not see him...but I get her feelings) and Nani says that she now knows her pain as she snatched her son from her. Mami ji was like what??? And said some other stuff too. ArAsh (that was the top choice for combining Arnav and Akash) and NK come down and nani showers her love on them. Anjali seess shayam coming and she asks him to join them and he makes some excuse of drinking water and she asks him what he is holding and he tells her it's some sweet that a client gave him and he goes to the kitchen to work on his evil plan. After he leaves Anjali does the aarti of Akash.

Shyam puts a scorpion (shouldn't there be some regulation of getting a poisonous creature) in the mithaai box. He said that he will take her upstairs (literally and figuratively). Mami is crying (it is not like her son is leaving her but she will lose the power she had on her son) and Anjali tells her that they will have so much fun during the sangeet and Shyam hears this from so far way and says that if someone dies there can't be a wedding and he keeps that box down the table (you know someone is going to tamper with that, he should have kept it in a safer place). NK comes and tells him that everyone is calling him for the photo session. The family is lined up for the picture and Shyam is looking at the direction of the kitchen to make sure that the box is till there. Anjali see this and tell him to smile for the picture. Arnav is not smilling and Anjali tells him at least smile for the picture. Anjali says Papud Ka Tukda, Jab Dekho Urkha Hai (I probably just butchered that spelling) and he smiles!!!!!!! Raizadas  have photo session  while the servant is organizing things and finds that box Shyam messed with and takes it from there (Shyam will freak out for sure).

After photo session, Arnav tells NK that they Have to, Have to win at any cost. NK is like okay, kind of confused by this sudden change in Arnav. ANjali comes there and teases him that he is saying this just because Khushi agreed to the sangeet and Anjali teases him more and he gets irritated and leave. Anjali jokingly tells Nk that they have to, have to, have to win. (Anjali likes this change in Arnav, even she knows he does whatever Khushi says but Arnav is too stubborn to realize this).

Shyam is trying to find the mithai box with the scorpion but cannot find it. He asks HP where it is. But HP said that he was taking the pictures so he does not know. Shyam is tense. Someone comes and taps him on the shoulder, obviously Anjali. Will Shyam's plan fail????

Edited by ..Anita.. - 19 August 2013 at 11:30pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_NebulaIssK.samin6supriya.arshivandana1965wiwysoharatinsel

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Clap
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Star THIS THREAD IS SO GORGEOUS!!! AMAZING WORK GIRLS!!!Star 

Can't compete with all of you but happy to present my first ever attempt at an "Edit"! 

Mere pyaare BLASTERS,

Tumse dil jo lagaya, do jahaan maine paya
Likha thoda thoda...aur ab edit bhi banayaLOL

IsspK...this lik sensational move with your edit...its even more hot Wink...too good...i'd doubt tht its your first edit

ISSK

THIS IS AWESOME ...WHAT A MOMENT YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR EDIT...Clap
 i agree with Supi and Arshi, this is magnificent.
i can feel the fervent passion.
It took my breath away.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalsupriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Updated on Page 2, but here is the addendum

What is in a Dance?

Trust and Forgiveness

She is alone, her partner hasn't shown and he has stepped up.  He deeply felt her pain and he was not going to let that happen so he stepped in.

The first step to an apology to her for all his terrible behaviors.  He holds out his hand, a peace offering.  She takes it and makes one of her own, she hands him hers.  She accepts his apology and they dance.  Every step,  a step towards healing a broken relationship; a relationship of challenges and competition.

They learn to trust each other with every step, every lift, every turn, and every sway. His strong hands hold tightly to her frail small ones.  His grasp never letting her go, reassuring her, she can trust him.  He lifts her and holds her with his strong arms, he will never let her fall. 

And she trusts him.  

One strong hand holds hers, while the other caresses her neck as he dips her deeply. 

And she trusts him. 

By the end of the dance an unspoken bond has been forged.

She may be frustrated, she may be embarrassed but she also has seen a side of him that warms her heart.

This Laad Govenor is a man she loves to hate but will she hate to love?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 19 August 2013 at 10:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04supriya.arshi..Anita..soharaMysticaldivine

Go to top