Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 89)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

hi all,
i really liked that idea katelyn had of collecting all poolside animated love scenes... and arshi promptly pulled out an early one... shall we do that? and maybe showcase it on one of the threads... there were poolside love scenes and wondrous hate scenes too...

shall we do a nafrat paas aane na de and mohabbat door jaane na de by the pool? any thoughts? ideas?

Why not?  Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged

^^^

hi, harichandana,

thanks for reading 172, and yes, that him knowing she's getting all hot and bothered because of him, that she is definitely attracted, yes that made it completely ear burning romantic. we bigdi hui ladkis just love it, don't we. what you say about farm house... yeah, thank g we were at least allowed to see a khushi who can have sex before her "wedding," or maybe it was a way of khushi also accepting, she was already married... they were in such a  frenzy to finish those days, no real thinking went into anything.

ha ha channel won't let us see dreamy khushi next morning. no way, we as a nation would convert instantly to wanton woman-ness won't we then? and parivar and parampara would collapse. LOLLOL as to did they or didn't they ROFL i am from the generation that could tell by looking at how close two flowers came to each other in a hindi movie song sequence, or a slightly smeared bindi that "it" had happened... when a dori is untied gently by a guy who'd snapped her dori the fitrst time they met and she clings to him... i cen tell ya there were fireworks that night. i'm still thinking how they must have sat in the suv when he took her home. how she might have looked when her bua ji's probing eyes fell on her. and did she smile or cry when she went to bed, alone, that night. they of course took us to bright sunlight and bak bak kkgsr instantly. LOL so bigdi hui... what's to become of me.

I feel, the more you try to hush up things like passion, sex, the more obscene it seems. Either they make it sleazy or shy away from it, we as a nation need to learn to respect the most elemental human emotion and be a lot more mature in understanding it. 

In bold, that would have been a treat to watch ! The SUV drive after Diwali fireworks still leaves me breathing hard. ASR style "Damn" for all that they missed out on, you cannot find such a gorgeous pair ever again. 

Edited by hd75 - 27 August 2013 at 5:35am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Msserialfan123viv04IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52Mysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

^^^

hi, harichandana,

thanks for reading 172, and yes, that him knowing she's getting all hot and bothered because of him, that she is definitely attracted, yes that made it completely ear burning romantic. we bigdi hui ladkis just love it, don't we. what you say about farm house... yeah, thank g we were at least allowed to see a khushi who can have sex before her "wedding," or maybe it was a way of khushi also accepting, she was already married... they were in such a  frenzy to finish those days, no real thinking went into anything.

ha ha channel won't let us see dreamy khushi next morning. no way, we as a nation would convert instantly to wanton woman-ness won't we then? and parivar and parampara would collapse. LOLLOL as to did they or didn't they ROFL i am from the generation that could tell by looking at how close two flowers came to each other in a hindi movie song sequence, or a slightly smeared bindi that "it" had happened... when a dori is untied gently by a guy who'd snapped her dori the fitrst time they met and she clings to him... i cen tell ya there were fireworks that night. i'm still thinking how they must have sat in the suv when he took her home. how she might have looked when her bua ji's probing eyes fell on her. and did she smile or cry when she went to bed, alone, that night. they of course took us to bright sunlight and bak bak kkgsr instantly. LOL so bigdi hui... what's to become of me.

I feel, the more you try to hush up things like passion, sex, the more obscene it seems. Either they make it sleazy or shy away from it, we as a nation need to learn to respect the most elemental human emotion and be a lot more mature in understanding it. 

In bold, that would have been a treat to watch ! The SUV drive after Diwali fireworks still leaves me breathing hard. ASR style "Damn" for all that they missed out on, you cannot find such a gorgeous pair ever again. 

what you say in  red... absolutely perfectly worded. we indeed do. but to do that we'll have to take a long hard look at our flawed way of life vis a vis gender and equality of all human beings... and who is going to do that. but what you say ClapClap Clap Clap.

and in pink, awww you are right again. never again i get the feeling too... haven't seen this before, so... that drive after diwali, such a classic...episode 112/113...

"toh tum khush ho." so you are happy. husky, flat.

if there's one dialogue that meant the episode to me, it was this.

he doesn't believe her of course, but why does he want to push her with this question, what is it he yearns to hear?

"hum bhi toh yahi chahte the..." the smiling one says, that's what i wanted...

"oh really," a deadly drawl. he is freaking out.

how terribly terribly unforgettable. imagine a scene where he is taking her back after farm house... and my knees are turning to water. though i have to say, no one could hate/love the way these two could.

i just remembered how he said, "oh really." hyperventilating... dhak dhaking.. getting fuzzy. am i allowed to admit this and still be considered more or less intelligent. LOL

Edited by indi52 - 27 August 2013 at 7:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04hd75IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!Heart

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!Smile

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!Hug

viv04samin6cinthiann1758Katelynindi52soharaMysticaldivine

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged

^^^

hi, harichandana,

what you say in  red... absolutely perfectly worded. we indeed do. but to do that we'll have to take a long hard look at our flawed way of life vis a vis gender and equality of all human beings... and who is going to do that. but what you say Clap.

and in pink, awww you are right again. never again i get the feeling too... haven't seen this before, so... that drive after diwali, such a classic...episode 112/113...

he doesn't believe her of course, but why does he want to push her with this question, what is it he yearns to hear?

how terribly terribly unforgettable. imagine a scene where he is taking her back after farm house... and my knees are turning to water. though i have to say, no one could hate/love the way these two could.

i just remembered how he said, "oh really." hyperventilating... dhak dhaking.. getting fuzzy. am i allowed to admit this and still be considered more or less intelligent. LOL

Bhad mein jaaye intelligence, ASR ke samne kya intelligence !! I thought I spammed your thread enough for today and then you post this ! 

That look on his face before he says "tho tum apni payal ke baare mein nahi jaanna chahti ho", that delivered with, for lack of a better word, a tiny, devilish, cruel smile. I think he always knew the effect he had one her. For that matter, did the two of them know deep inside right from the beginning what the other's feelings were? Was their angst also because they new what was happening between them and wanted the other own up first? Fascinating thoughts !

May be you should write an OS on the drive back after the farm house night Embarrassed

Edited by hd75 - 27 August 2013 at 6:18am

Msserialfan123viv04IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged

^^^

hi, harichandana,

what you say in  red... absolutely perfectly worded. we indeed do. but to do that we'll have to take a long hard look at our flawed way of life vis a vis gender and equality of all human beings... and who is going to do that. but what you say Clap.

Bhad mein jaaye intelligence, ASR ke samne kya intelligence !! I thought I spammed your thread enough for today and then you post this ! 

That look on his face before he says "tho tum apni payal ke baare mein nahi jaanna chahti ho", that delivered with, for lack of a better word, a tiny, devilish, cruel smile. I think he always knew the effect he had one her. For that matter, did the two of them know deep inside right from the beginning what the other's feelings were? Was their angst also because they new what was happening between them and wanted the other own up first? Fascinating thoughts !

May be you should write an OS on the drive back after the farm house night Embarrassed

Hi hd, I recall our discussions of Diwali on this drive back .. not sure how many times one should watch for a content heart.. but  his "shut up and get in the car" would remain the ultimate possessive, sexiest dialogue ever.. and the girl who just questioned him minutes ago would gladly oblige.. oh they certainly knew whats between them!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75viv04cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!Heart

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!Smile

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!Hug

oh issk, you in the place i'm always a bit in issk with... lovely lovely shots... scorpions, and high waves and a certain un-need for rules... palm feni, my poison... xacuti, brown rice with fish curry, freshly fried seafood at a beech shack, chemist's shop and booze shop alternating, brightly lit plankton at night, you think the aliens have landed, walking on the beech in the rain... have what a fun, sir.

i must take the daughter to this crazy place. still to see the churches and the forests... best friend moved there a few years ago... sensible girl.

so glad you miss us, i am missing you too... and if you do any more edits, warn please, my old ticker is in frenzy.

thanks for goa, maybe that's where they should honeymoon.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04cinthiann1758KatelynsoharaMysticaldivine

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 27 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 170

It is not at all easy to write about this dance. Those who have done it, hats off to you. Yet to read all reviews. Meanwhile, here are some words that I could gather. Mostly, I have been speechless and spellbound.

Teri Meri

Arnav:

Yuh khincha teri taraf, tere khumaar mein Smile

Kho gaya teri aankhon mein, tere khayaal mein Day Dreaming

Aaghosh mein bhar loon tumhe, tera intezaar hai Star

Teri zulfon ko sanwaar loon, dil bekaraar hai Embarrassed

Saamne khada hoon, saare nakaab utaarke

Dekhlo kareeb se, dil se dar nikaalke Embarrassed

Der na karo, aage badho, mera haath thaamlo Big smile

Mujhe tumko hai sambhalna, ye tum jaanlo Heart

Khushi:  

Aapki aankhon ke jheel mein hum beh gaye Shocked

Jhoomte, lehraate, baahon mein aa gaye Confused

Dhadkanein tez ho gayi, iski hai kya vajah?Smile

Mushkil mein pad gayein hain, ye pyaar hai ya sazaa? LOL

Ankahee baaton se jab dil ne pukara

Zameen se aasmaan tak diya humko sahara Big smile

Ye kaisi dor hai bandhi, hamare darmiyaan? Confused

Sapna na toote kahin, jo dekhein hum yahaan Day Dreaming

Arnav:

Is mahaul mein koyi nahin, tere mere siwa

Teri meri kahaani pe, phir bhi hai sab fida

Translation:

Arnav:  

I am pulled towards you, intoxicated by you  

Lost in your eyes, in your thoughts  

Want to take you in embrace, waiting for you  

Want to play with your hair, I am restless  

Standing in front, removed all masks

Look closely, removing fear from heart  

Dont be late, come forward, take my hand  

I have to take care of you, do realise that  

Khushi:

I am floating in the lake of your eyes  

Swinging, swaying, came into your arms

Heartbeats have increased, what is the reason?

I am in difficulty, is this love or a punishment?  

When the heart called out with unsaid words  

From the land to the sky, gave me support  

What is this string that is tied between us?

Hope the dream that I see here, does not break.

Arnav:  

Nobody is here, except for you and me  

But still, everybody is besotted with yours and my story

I will need Durga to count the number of times I read your poem.. It was making me feel like Khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Go to top