Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 84)

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by indi52

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!ClapClapClap

Kate, you made this?? I didn't even know this is doable! Clap
There is a reason why we call the pool side "heaven" and you made it reinforce even more with this.. thanks much my dear!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

1. Disclaimer: I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

'                

Episode 171

Everything has Changed

All it took was a dance, a rhythmic movement to a melodic song about love, for everything to change.Smile New beginning...

Some think Arnav's drink was laced with some alcohol or something, why else would he help the competition?

She doesn't even understand it and tries to tell her sister such but alas, it is not Payal who entered the dressing room but it was him, Arnav.   He is leaning on the wall, looking all sexy and relaxed.  As he walks over to her like a predator, he asks her why has she stopped if she doesn't care?  He wants to know why is she so scared?  He won't eat her up.  He asks her why does she always step back and she says because he always comes forward.  He also asks her if she will thank him for dancing with her although not to her tunes.

How ironic is that each one of us see him a big predator.he is indeed here to enjoy his meal with some deserts...Wink he is not willing to let her go off his sight.

She thanks him and with authority over her he tells her to hurry up and come downstairs everyone is waiting for her.  He goes to leave turns around walks towards her and removes her hair clip.  Her hair cascades down her back.  Now it is okay and btw this color looks nice on you. His attitude has changed and her heart is a flutter.  Dhak, dhak.  Oh what he does to her!

He is really doing damage here...her heart beat is way out of control as his close proximity is awakening all the desires which she is baffled about.

When she enters the atmosphere has changed, rather light, fluttery, and a cosmic flirting is in the air.  He motions to her that she has lost an earring.  How did he notice this?  So much attention he pays to his Khushi. The performances are over and the results are in, the Gupta family has won by one point and Khushi receives the statue of Shiva.  Arnav looks on , his eyes intensely aware of only her; he seems happy after all he helped her to win and they scored the perfect 10.  She is aware of his gaze, she realizes what he has done for her.  Everything has changed.

He indeed  came out as a selfless and kind hearted  who can give smiles and be happy with that too

The evening is over.  Buaji has had her revenge on Manorama with her blackened cheeks.LOL  Khushi has placed her winning trophy next to Devi Maiya and as she is reminiscing about her dance with Arnav. Her sister sees her in a trance and asks her,  "What are you thinking?"  Khushi's trance is interrupted and slightly embarrassed by being caught thinking of her intimate encounter with arnav she makes up something.  She was thinking about the acceptance speech she should have said.  She proceeds to act out her speech.  Payal asks her when she is done what about Arnav?  Khushi gets irritated and says why should she thank him she would have won the trophy are her own.  He always interferes.  She says she will bring the jalebi into the kitchen.

She takes the trophy instead of jalebi and while looking at the trophy thanks Arnav for helping.  She says this with such a sincerity and before long her heart... dhak dhak.  He moves her so.Clap

Shyam releases the scorpion and his plan backfires and lands on him! 

from my sideAngry

Angry Arnav puts Di in his room and insists the next ritual will be at their house.  No exceptions!

Everything has changed.

Thnx Cynthia.Clap..indeed everything has changed...he is different man for his woman and that's what he is trying to convey...such a lovely and considerate, sexy predator he is...

My comments are in redSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
^^ Awww, thank you for you kind words, Horizon! Hug All the poolside romance ("heaven") is epic.  Maybe we should do a whole collection of that with edits and/or gifs!!  Big smile

Edited by Katelyn - 26 August 2013 at 3:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
@Cynthia...

Arshi brilliantly written.  my heart dhak dhak just from your description.  Love the connections, the earring and the connection to the nerve to the heart and how he needs to have her things close to him. I love comparing him to the hawk absolutely perfect!  Why didn'tI think of that?  Loved itClap

Thnx Cynthia...Heart
Hey it;s been couple of days I was having trouble with my net..today finally on track...I am glad you like his new name...he is hawk...and eagle..a brave heart ...yummilicious in these epis...

How ironic is that this girl who was nothing to him ...now is everything to him...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

^^ Awww, thank you for you kind words, Horizon! Hug All the poolside romance ("heaven") is epic.  Maybe we should do a whole collection of that with edits and/or gifs!!  Big smile

Nice idea Kat...Remember this one which i made first 

IssK.Horizoncinthiann1758Katelynsohara

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters... 

Can u all plz pray for me - to get a good husband like Arnavji... I am not able to pray for myself... I am 23... My parents have found a suitable guy for me (I haven't seen his photo)... The family is also good... But the marriage talks are in the very initial stage... I wish everything happens smoothly this time... Fingers crossed...

So plz pray for me... I feel so stressful... Feeling relieved after sharing with u allSmile

ArshiD...indeed it is a big decision in any girl's life and surely makes you think like that too...just remember it's written somewhere...God is provider and we are receiver...just have faith...in God and in your parents...

my prayers are with you for this hunt of a man who really love you the way you are.
 Are you kidding me? you are going to marry a guy whom you didn't see yet?
Wish you all the best for your future Ragha, you get a husband just like ASR.

God is provider and we are receiver

Loved what you said Arshi. this is the axiom truth of life.

cinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelyn..Anita..Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by Katelyn

Nice idea Kat...Remember this one which i made first 

this is amazing Arshi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
THIS IS AMAZING HOW THIS CHEAP  STANDARD GAL  WHO WAS ONCE A GOLD DIGGER...[WHICH IS COMING AGAIN IN PIC ] MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM AND HE USE TO THROW HER OUT FROM HIS SHEESH MAHAL, FROM HIS HOME, FROM HIS OFFICE, FROM HIS CAR...FROM HIS BELONGINGS...YET COULDN'T THROW HER OUT FROM HIS BRAIN AND HEART...PERMANENT RESIDENT...

Thank you so much for reading.
i loved all of your comments.
Truly the low class gold digger girl has become the permanent resident of his heart. He knows by now, the girl is no less than his class. 

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52..Anita..

Go to top