Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 82)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 172 

He realizes that the scorpion is on his back and he starts freaking out (again, Karma is a *****) which wakes Anjali up and when she sees scorpion. She goes to him scared and removes the scorpion from his back and scorpion runs away from there going to the poolside leaving a scared AnjAm (I liked how they showed their fear, it was really real). Akash comes to the room asking if everyone is okay? Then Nani and Mami come too and went straight to Anjali asking what happened. Akash goes to Shyam and asks if he's okay? Shyam could not answer and he was shaking in fear and shock. Anjali tries to tell them that there was a scorpion on his back but she was still trembling in fear. They look towards the direction AnjAm were looking and noticed the scorpion scurrying towards the darkness (seriously catch the think and not stare at it, it could harm someone else, or harm Arnav when he is gardening). Arnav comes into the room and says "Di" everyone looks at him scared. The scene shifts to AnjAm in Arnav's room. Anjali is sitting on his bed and Shyam is standing by it. Arnav is taking a pillow and blanket out of the cupboard and Anjali said "You do not have to do this, we can stay in our room"and Arnav is like "No I will have peace of mind with you staying here." Arnav is about to leave when Anjali reminds Shyam that she has to go to the Gupta's house for the Mehendi. Arnav stops dead in his tracks when he heard the Gupta's name mentioned. Arnav tells her she cannot go anywhere and Bua ji will understand. Anjali eventually agrees to her brother's demand. (I don't know how them shifting rooms will protect them from a scorpion. It is in the poolside area so it can go to any room granted the sliding window doors are not open. And How does stopping Anjali from leaving protect her from the scorpion. It is still in the house where she is imprisoned for the time being).

THERE ARE CERTAIN THINGS WE HAVE TO IMAGINE AND THINK AS THESE HAPPENED OBVIOUSLY ...THAT'S THE BEAUTY OF IPKSmile

The Guptas arrive at the RM, and Anjali does the aarti of Payal, I am guessing with the thali they gave her. Anjali apologizes to them for not having the rasam there but she was helpless. The guptas tell her that they understand as long as the rasam is fulfilled. Anjali notices that Payal seems a little shy and Anjali teases her by saying Akash is not here because boys are not allowed so that is why you are sad. Payal blushes at this. Mami ji taunts her and I skipped this part. They ask where Khushi is and Bua ji says that she did not allow them to carry anything so she is bringing all the stuff.ClapClap

Khushi is walking into the RM with a box full of jalebies and eating them away. She is mumbling to herself asking DM how she will face him and hoping he is not there. Khushi starts to get her Dhak Dhaks and the wind starts to blow (meaning her Arnav radar is going off), she ignores it and keeps going. Arnav notices the door open and is about to close the door when Khushi enters. Arnav sees her and says "Hi" (I just melted into a puddle, did you guys hear the softness and seductivness in his voice when he said that?).Embarrassed IT IS THE MOST SEDUCTIVE HI EVER...

.Khushi was like shock and could only muster up "Namaste" (I am proud of her for saying that much, if it was me I would not be able to say one syallable). Arnav asks her if she is only here to give the packages (this girl is dressed up to party, but I can see he wants a conversation starter). Khushi says no and walks off. Arnav stops her and puts his hand out. Khushi looks confused. Arnav then takes the bags out of her hands and puts it down. He takes her hand and comes closer. Then places her earrings in her hands (how did she not combust is beyond me but wow)Smile. SHE IS MELTING WITHOUT BRAIN BATTI ON

Arnav tells a stupefied Khushi that he knows what she is thinking. Khushi looks confused again and Arnav tells her "If you think you won the bet that you can make me do anything. Then you are wrong because the bet is not over yet. Am I right or what?"(why to ruin the romantic moment  Arnav, you could not just leave it at that, I really think Arnav wants khushi to remember the bet otherwise they won't have anything to talk about because they are not arguing. If they are not arguing they just act awkward). AT THIS POINT HE KNOWS THE ONLY WAY TO GET HER SPEAK IS CHALLENGE HER ,SPARRING WITH HER IS HIS AMUSEMENT...HE ALWAYS LETS HER WIN BECAUSE HE ENJOYS HER BLABBERING ..HER SILENCE IS LIKE A KILLING PILL  TO HIM ...OVER HE IS A MEAN BOY AND I WANT TO DO A SMALL SLAP ON HIS HEAD Smile

Khushi responds "The bet is over and the Natraj murti is with me." Khushi walks off saying that she prays that she does not see his face and she wishes to never see his face. As she walks off she glances at him and Arnav has a scheming smirk on his face like OH REALLY.Smile

credit to the maker

Akash is pacing around and NK is eating his chips. Akash is saying how it is unfair that he can't attend the function that is in his house and cannot meet his love. NK states the obvious by saying it is a ladies function and only they can go. NK said he has an idea that will allow them to enter. Akash gets excited and starts massaging his arms. NK says the plan, which is inaudible to us. And Akash said it is a bad idea, he can't do that.LOLClap

At the Mehendi ceremony,Payal teases Bua ji to put N on her hand for NandeKishore and Bua ji is like you have very bad now (it was cute). Garima is showing Mehendi designs to Khushi but Khushi is too busy trying to find out about Arnav because she overheard Anjali saying that he is not picking up his phone. Right now she thinks nothing of it. Shyam is upstairs looking at khushi. Khushi senses someone is looking at her, when she looks up Shyam immediately looks like he is looking somewhere else.Angry

NK is walking with the sari trying to walk like a girl (I literally could not stop laughing)LOL. NK sari came apart because it got stuck on a nail from the stairs (someone should fix that; someone could puncture their foot and if it is rusty get tetanus). NK tries to get further but he cannot move any further and he can't figure out why until he looks down to notice his clothes. Akash quickly comes and gets the nail out and quickly sends him upstairs. Helping NK, made Akash gets caught by Anjali who teases him telling him he is not allowed. Akash goes up the stairs dejected. Shyam is still looking down, totally unaware of the foolishness of his Saale Saabs. NK notices Shyam there and teases him for looking at Anjali. Without thinking he said he was not looking at her and Shyam was like OH NO.Ouch NK looks at the crowd and was like you Naughty Boy and leaves Shyam back to his thoughts.

NK manages to get his sari fixed and creep into the mehendi ceremony. He was just ogling at Khushi getting her mehendi done when bua ji returns and sits right beside him. 

credit to the maker

The mehendi artist asks Khushi what letter she wants and she says "K" for "Khushi" Bua ji said no "S" for "Sanka Devi." Khushi is like no and then she said "P" for "Pameshari." Then Mami was like yeah for "Phati Sari." NK enjoying himself said "D" for "Desi Girl."(poor guy is so smittened over her, too bad he does not know she is Arnav's). Everyone looked at him like what and Bua ji is like what happened to your voice and Nk starts to cough. She then thinks his voice is messed up and orders him some water. Bua ji decides to put Mehendi on his hand and surprised to see the hairiness and size of her hand. Bua ji starts to question him if she is here because he is close to someone, if she is married or unmarried. Bua ji figured he was unmarried and said that she knows the perfect guy for her. She mentions NandeKishore and said he is good but his hindi is bad but he is good at heart. He shakes his head NO and Bua ji is like how can you say no without seeing him. Khushi said you if say no then Bua ji you marry him. NK has his New Year scare of him marrying Bua ji and screams NO and his sari comes off leaving all the ladies to be shocked.LOL MY FAVClap

credit to the maker

What will happen to NK???

This was kind of a filler episode, the beginning was the best!!!

ANITAClap

LOVED THE SIGGYS ESPECIALLY NK...I ADORED HIM IN THIS SCENE.LOOKS SO CUTE...DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT SHYAM AS HE IS FILTHY...Angry
ARNAV DID MAKE SURE SHE REMEMBER AND DON'T FORGET COUNTING HER HEART BEATS...VERY MEANY...HE IS HERE...

MY COMMENTS ARE IN RED IN BETWEEN...
THNX ANITA

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 26 August 2013 at 3:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758..Anita..

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
SONI

NICE COLLECTION OF SONGS...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
its goodie time 
bye 
all (sorry for my interference todayTongue)

keep smiling from dusk to dawn

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

SONI

NICE COLLECTION OF SONGS...Smile

if you like 
then definitively 
they are good
even my mom like this song
most 
ye tune kya kiya

cinthiann1758Katelyn

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@soni
Love the collection of songs 

cinthiann1758Katelyn

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ipoona

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

Hawk always stays at distance but never loses its eye lock at its preyHe keeps following it in circles at the top yet never let it go out of his sight and that's exactly what Arnav is doing here.He,while standing patiently in the door by sending her a shiver through her spine through his eyes and now joining his preying voice with it.just like a hawk when he comes near to its prey ,he makes voices to send a tremor to make its prey fall in the quest of the CHASE

Arnav with his charisma is getting amused by listening Khushis flattering discussion over him very calmly ,while standing in the door.Khushi turns to a magnetized pull of him which is alluring her tempting eyes making her forget all of her frustration.He pulls her in the vortex of his loving and preying eyes without saying a word and she couldn't resist either.

Her scanty words disappears in thin air.Arnav questions her serenely while making tight  circles of his gazes on its prey,Koi Fadak nahin Padta tou ruk kyuon gayein...[If it doesnt make difference then why did she stop] Khushi startled with a tremor and drops her clothes as she is way familiar with his temper.Her luscious lips quiver in this process without any word. He knows his past actions and how these draw fear in her.He is up to a mission to win her complete Trust with lovenot the other way around.He continues in his melodious tone while being statue..,Kya huwa ..chup kyuon ho gaye..[What happened ,why are u quiet?]..She stammers out hesitantly.aa..aa..aap .[You..oo]

Arnav by tightening his close circle towards its prey walks towards her by mocking her in his husky voice,..Haan mmm..mein..[Yesss meee].. He approaches her without scaring her with his steady motion.He assures her in his smooth and the most narcotic voice,tum itna dar kyuon rahi ho mein tumhain kha thori hi jaoon ga[Why are you so scared ..I wont eat you]

He doesn't stop when reaches to her and in return she walks back ward naturally without looking into his eyesas she always gives in when she looks into his brown eyes where the woman inside of her can see and sense the hidden message since from the beginning.Now that message has transformed into a lethal anticipated desire of him which in return is throwing a tremor of prescience eagerness byawakening her hankering for him too.Arnav while walking with same pace ,tum hamesha peeche kyuon jati ho..,[Why do walk backward always]Khushi,because you always come forward..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:From Epi 1st till now he always intimated her by walking towards her and she retreats

But after kidnapping Arnav will ask her to stoptuhaim mere saath  chalna seekhna hoga[u have to learn how to walk with me from now on}

She always gets blocked 1st epi..by pillar to poolside kiss.and then in their room he will block herwith the fear of SRKhushi mein tumhain kha thoda hi jaoonga[Khushi I wont eat you]and many more ...

She avoids his desirous passion by retreating backward yet she gets blocked by the dressing table.Her heartbeat is alarming her uneven breathing while she is standing at the verge of clash with her erratic heartbeats.Which is not gone unnoticed by him either.Her pulse rate increases by their close proximity and his breathing brushing over her face,But she doesn't want to draw back either...

Arnav with his burning gazes slightly steps backward with his famous smile. He is very much aware of his effect on her..He stops preying on her for a moment to make her feel easier a bit.and then gazes at her playfully,Khushi ..Thnx nahin bologi mujhe[Khushi you wont say thnx to me..] Tumhare isharon pe na sahi par tumhare saath tou nacha[for dancing with you instead of dancing at your tunes]She jerks up and looks at him directly and pays her gratitude very softly but as an opportunistic hawker ,he diverts her attention and tells her to get ready and comes down and leaves the room.

Khushi  takes a deep breath as shes been holding for a while by controlling her erratic heartbeat.But before she can even inhale ,he walks back in and frees her long,silky strands from the clipHer loosen long silky hair cascades downand covers her bare skinas he is covering her after lovemaking.

With proud smirk, Ab theek hai..[Now its fine] She gives him an astounded and a disbelief look as she never saw this side of himShe looks everywhere but him He continues by looking at her first and then saree and gives her a compliment,yeh rang tum pe utna bhi bura nahin lagta.. [This color doesnt look bad on you either]just like a newly wed where he admires his bride.

Khushi is flabbergasted at this unexpected compliment of his.They both share a look before he leaves with his famous smile as he is aware of his discern effect on her and she pretty  much got his uncontrollable hawking intentions too which made her to skip the rhythm  of her heartbeat.

credit to Tumblr

Khushi stands there with her reeling heartbeat in ambivalent state

And then  changes her dress and comes down. Payal stops her while her eyes were searching for Arnav who was gauging her already...Both share their intense longing look without noticing their surroundings and prying eyes.He gently points out to her ear and she touches it in her ambivalent state to find out her missing earing .She gets flummoxed at her vulnerability but he enjoys his delightful treat by looking at his bride as he got its prey,his love ,his life right next to his heart.He intently watches her without losing her sight all the time.

credit to Tumblr

Anjali announced the results which spread cheers among Guptas but Khushi was consumed all by one heart,a heart who showed no mercy to her haan nahin hai dil ASR ke seene main[Yes ASR has no heart] but today opened a new avenue, avenue towards his gallantly valiant ,loving ,caring ,altruistic , and a benevolent heart who is happy at her happiness.A chauvinist has turned into a chivalrous today. She got the answer of her accusation today tooaap kya jane kissi keh labon peh hansi lane ka such[What do u know about the happiness of bringing smile on others ] which is no other than a shocking surprise for her.He was melting her with his fixed stare while she was searching her answers in her baffled state.

Khushi is called upon to take the trophy.A quiet Khushi walks towards the stage but exigently slows down near Arnav who just can't stop throwing his smiling attire at her. She passes a quick under eye look hesitantly at him and commences her walk. She receives compliments by one and all but her eyes conscientious remain hooked to Arnav , a brave heart predator who has knitted her gently and firmly around the web of his heartbeats and now is watching her keenly and sharply...She thanked him and he received it graciously by inhaling her beauty.

Symbolism and connection:While Khushi Passes cross Arnav, There are two juice glasses on the table.#2 as sensuous desires are at the peak and longing in between cant be denied either one of em at this moment.and #3 men right besides each other stamping the success of their union.At the top Khushi got her Natraj,Arnavs heart by the grace of DM .

Khushi returns to her home with her Natraj,her brave heart, by leaving her heart at RM with braveheart,her Arnavji.

She is sitting in front of her DM who is watching her child amusingly . While munching her uljhi jalebi[swrilled] she is still lost in his soothing touch . Her ambiguous thoughts are twirling around her concealed brave heart who always makes her speechless with his obscure and occult behavior . She remembers how he pulled her towards his heart and delved for his apology .He is the Knight who kept his shinning armor on her all the time.

Payal drags her out from her excavated thoughts and she quickly facades her delusional state with her chirpiness that she wanted to thank everyone. She doesn't mention Arnav's name timidly .Payal points out this lapse but cutely she refuses to accept it in defense.

In her pre occupied state ,She takes Natraj statue instead of Jalaibis plate in the kitchen.But this is the only way she could have a chat with the Natraj about her Natraj. She smiles that she was lying in this admittance of his name and accepts his contribution in her winning shyly,agar aaj aap nahin hote tou the Natraj ki Murti humare paas nahin hoti[If you were not there with me, then this statue will not be here with me].The Dhak Dhak starts ..to remind her that her Natraj, her knight was not there quixotically to save her from her insecurity all the time but is the real brave heart King ,her Maharaj, her Protector ..who she can trust  all the way.all the time and this very time is with her too in this act of Dhak Dhak,,,,

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: She found  the reason of her heart beat one stormy night and today that reason is becoming a reality with another thunder, a thunder of consuming desires !!!

Other side ,Arnav the brave heart predator is holding a piece of his loving prey in the palm of his hand as he lost his heart while prying at her.If she is pondering at submission of his apology ,he is captualizing at submission of her trust on him.Today ,Arnav Singh Raizada accepted his defeat with pride as he is victorious bringing her in his orbit of Heartbeat..which he is feeling along with her...on the other side...and if that is not the sign of love, then I wonder what is ?? ...

Symbolism and connection: The earing is in between ring finger and pinky...The finger which goes straight to heart.we dont need connection for that!!!

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:He always finds peace holding her things as always her Payal,earing, and later he will deliberately take her pom Pom while being busy kidnapped instead of going to London.

Khushi will tell her about Roca and the ring iss ungli ki nus seedhe dil ko jati hai[The nerve of this finger goes straight to heart]

Side notes...Buaji got even with her opponent.Mamiji who got her Nandkishores powers right on her face.as she got defeated by all meansNice touch of this nutty game of Krishna in between these twoSmile

Krishna is playing another funny game with Natraj to spread the scare,a warning.by making Scorpion tasting his own little scorpion right at his back ...

Got Ya!!!Wink

Two predators, one with brave heart and the other with devious one...Ouch

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

ArshiHamesha ...
Thanks for dragging me out of the silent reader zone ... I have been reading and enjoying the Blasters posts for a long time ... 
The golden days of IPK ...each episode better than the last ... Loved everything!! From your Hawk reference to the symbolisms related to sensual desire ... The sizzling chemistry between our leads during Payal Aakash wedding is unbeatable ... Stuff of legends  ... But really what exactly do they do??? Nothing much!! A look here ... A faltered breath ... A predatory step forward ... A anticipatory step backwards ... All adding up to one of the best romances ever ... 
One of the best moments or me was the close up of ASR's face after Khushi receives the Natraj!
One minute he is a proud winner ... The next  his face softens in love. All without moving so much as a muscle ...

Arshi brilliantly written.  my heart dhak dhak just from your description.  Love the connections, the earring and the connection to the nerve to the heart and how he needs to have her things close to him. I love comparing him to the hawk absolutely perfect!  Why didn'tI think of that?  Loved itClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters...

Can u all plz pray for me - to get a good husband like Arnavji... I am not able to pray for myself... I am 23... My parents have found a suitable guy for me (I haven't seen his photo)... The family is also good... But the marriage talks are in the very initial stage... I wish everything happens smoothly this time... Fingers crossed...

So plz pray for me... I feel so stressful... Feeling relieved after sharing with u allSmile

ArshiD,
Ever since this show I have affirmed my belief and now totally believe that matches are made by God.  All will be well.  Just pray and ask and you shall receive.  My wish and prayer is that your parents are open to the direction from the Divine and are influenced in their decision for you.  I too will pray for a wonderful man for you.  you deserve it!Heart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArshidiehardfanwiwyMysticaldivineindi52

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back.LOL this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones. 
Are you kidding? her brother? It's a big no for me. A woman who didn't even care for her brother's life to trust her swindler pati! She was hurt to see his bro with his wife, who got his love after leading a wretched life. She and her pati lead a profligate life on his hard earning money. Sorry indi i think Anjali is a bit selfish woman. Obviously she loves her bro, but not like her pati. sorry if I over reacted.

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani. 
Khushi is really one of a kind. when a girl is in love she obviously doesn't act the way she is acting. She fell in love with her laad governor long time ago. but still can't accept the fact. Khushi and her jhalliness always go side by side.LOL

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." LOLlooked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags. good catch. I wonder why  bua told she was carrying lots of thing! 
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.
he always looks deadly in a touch of white. 

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.Clap

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love. Day Dreaming

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirls... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe?
loved your epigrammatic words.

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.Day Dreaming

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.

he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.
Gosh how long she will take to realize it!

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryana to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.
awesome expression!Clap

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist...
ufff, she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely.

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.Clap

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.
wow keen observation

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what you're thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handle
I guess he knows what she was thinking. His Harvard brain is smart enough to catch her delirious state.

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.
No wonder why fastidious ASR fall in love with her.

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.

she has no idae that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it...

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love."

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds. how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.
it was disgusting how the creep was ogling Khushi. But i loved what you said about ASR. He also looks at her with yearning eyes, but not in lascivious way.

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created.

and once more the buaji nk connection... payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and
be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired. LOL

enjoyed reading your brilliant take.
All the bold lines stood out for me and my comments are in purple.

Edited by sohara - 26 August 2013 at 5:04pm

cinthiann1758indi52

Go to top