Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 8)

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
^^^

cynthia,
here it is... katelyn found it as usual LOL.

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kfVPpZFHUQ5eGd4t4YU

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara..Anita..

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Ladies, Absolutely brilliant work!  As ad keeps some of us busy there is always a peace knowing that we can come here at anytime and relax even for just a few moments.

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

She stands alone, a vision in green, her partner hasn't shown. 

What shall she do? 

She can't lose this competition to him. 

The spotlights are shining on her, as she stands alone in the darkness awaiting her partner.

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

She is utterly alone up there on the dance floor. 

This is it; she is defeated.

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;

Is saved by a man in black to her rescue.

A man, whom only a few days back, said to her that he would not be there to support her.

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.

May I Have This Dance?

She is shocked but tentatively gives him his hand and the dance begins.

Eyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words'

Aa ..

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Aa ..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya?Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya?Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya?Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha?Aa ..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye?Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye?Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle?Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult.  It cannot be described in two words.?This is a new story of a boy and a girl.?It cannot be described in two words.

When I gave my heart to you, I conquered a place?Which I never thought I would, because it was at a distance of many miles?Oh God why did you show me such dreams??When in fact it was to be broken?

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second.?Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult?It cannot be described in two words

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all.?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you.?It cannot be described in two words

Every day has gone by, every night spent awake.?Because of my care for you, every second I am suffering?I am suffering, let the distance?and all the other things standing between us vanish.

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second?Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you. It cannot be described in two words.

He lifts her in the air,

And she slowly glissades down his body.

Oh, the sensuousness of this dance

The heat that burns in their eyes

For everyone to see

Everything has changed when he asked

May I Have This Dance?

Credit:http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

What The?

Everyone is shocked.  What the?  What's going on?  How can he do that and compromise their position in this competition?  They all wonder.

Nani and Di notice something, and I think everyone else does too.  There is something between these rivals.  A spark, an attraction, an intimacy that can no longer be denied and everyone is noticing  although they are confused at the moment.

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk.  

Hearts flutter dhak, dhak.

Things are changing, oh yes they are.  

The man who said he would not stand by her, has just done that and the woman and the man chose to dance.  

These songs are dedicated to Arnav and Kushi.

John Lennon Stand by Me

this was just beautiful

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her. StarClap

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

feeling sad,depressed and terrible !!!!!!!!!!

Sohara Big smile..I loved it i loved it i loved itHeart...every bit of wat you had to say with those enchanting moments...so beautiful...amazing StarClap thanks for sharing those Gifs Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758soharaMysticaldivine..Anita..

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Star THIS THREAD IS SO GORGEOUS!!! AMAZING WORK GIRLS!!!Star 

Can't compete with all of you but happy to present my first ever attempt at an "Edit"! 

Mere pyaare BLASTERS,

Tumse dil jo lagaya, do jahaan maine paya
Likha thoda thoda...aur ab edit bhi banayaLOL

IsspK...this lik sensational move with your edit...its even more hot Wink...too good...i'd doubt tht its your first edit

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.samin6cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

^^^

cynthia,
here it is... katelyn found it as usual LOL.

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kfVPpZFHUQ5eGd4t4YU

Yay!!!!!thnx!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivine

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Ladies, Absolutely brilliant work!  As ad keeps some of us busy there is always a peace knowing that we can come here at anytime and relax even for just a few moments.

Now for 170

Teri Meri

May I Have This Dance?

She stands alone, a vision in green, her partner hasn't shown. 

What shall she do? 

She can't lose this competition to him. 

The spotlights are shining on her, as she stands alone in the darkness awaiting her partner.

She wrings her hands,

Bites her lip,

She is utterly alone up there on the dance floor. 

This is it; she is defeated.

But alas,

The vision in green,

The damsel in distress,

Is saved;Big smile

Is saved by a man in black to her rescue.

A man, whom only a few days back, said to her that he would not be there to support her.

But here he is.

Holding his hand out for her to take.Wink

May I Have This Dance?

She is shocked but tentatively gives him his hand and the dance begins.

ClapEyes gazing into eyes,

Fingers intermingling,

Their steps in sync,

Rhythmic movements,

Sensuous swaying,Star

Their breath and heartbeats as one.

He sings to her the words'

Aa ..

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Aa ..

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya?Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya?Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya?Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha?Aa ..

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Aa ..

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye?Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye?Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle?Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane?Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye?Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil?Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult.  It cannot be described in two words.?This is a new story of a boy and a girl.?It cannot be described in two words.

When I gave my heart to you, I conquered a place?Which I never thought I would, because it was at a distance of many miles?Oh God why did you show me such dreams??When in fact it was to be broken?

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second.?Yours and mine, mine and yours love story is difficult?It cannot be described in two words

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all.?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you.?It cannot be described in two words

Every day has gone by, every night spent awake.?Because of my care for you, every second I am suffering?I am suffering, let the distance?and all the other things standing between us vanish.

In one second we both were together, though it was meant only for one second?Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings?It cannot be described in two words?In every feeling you are there, in every memory I desire for you. It cannot be described in two words.

He lifts her in the air,

And she slowly glissades down his body.

Oh, the sensuousness of this danceHeart

The heat that burns in their eyesEmbarrassed

For everyone to see

Everything has changed when he asked

May I Have This Dance?

Credit:http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

What The?

Everyone is shocked.  What the?  What's going on?  How can he do that and compromise their position in this competition?  They all wonder.

Nani and Di notice something, and I think everyone else does too.  There is something between these rivals.  A spark, an attraction, an intimacy that can no longer be denied and everyone is noticing  although they are confused at the moment.

He takes advantage of this new found intimacy, letting down her hair, giving her a compliment and walking towards her as if she is his with his snide smirk. - too good Clap

Hearts flutter dhak, dhak.

Things are changing, oh yes they are.  

The man who said he would not stand by her, has just done that and the woman and the man chose to dance.  

These songs are dedicated to Arnav and Kushi.

John Lennon Stand by Me

Cyn this wonderful...i loved your whole verbal portrayal of the songStar...so romantic nd beautifulStar...lovely writin Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
@INDI
hi, just got here, long day. tired but must see the tango types before sleep gets me. glad you seem to like the new thread.

supriya, thanks for the marvelous edits, durga, thanks for all your help and ideas, the countdown was brill. cynthia, such a lovely sexy note and arshi, how much you get these two... i feel so good to hang out with all of you and share this passion.

fretting about my unwritten episodes... fret fret.

wiwy has passed another cute riddle. do check. and, sir, the wave answer was cheeky and lovely... neat. 

off to catch a man leaning against the door looking at a woman with desire and a touch of supreme play.

SmileINDI THNX FOR THE COMPLIMENT YET THIS IS MY LOVE FOR THIS SHOW AND SAME HERE I DON'T FEEL ALONE IN THIS PASSION WHICH I HAVE FOR THE SHOW AND THESE TWO...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 19 August 2013 at 9:43pm

samin6cinthiann1758Katelynsohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Clap
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Star THIS THREAD IS SO GORGEOUS!!! AMAZING WORK GIRLS!!!Star 

Can't compete with all of you but happy to present my first ever attempt at an "Edit"! 

Mere pyaare BLASTERS,

Tumse dil jo lagaya, do jahaan maine paya
Likha thoda thoda...aur ab edit bhi banayaLOL

IsspK...this lik sensational move with your edit...its even more hot Wink...too good...i'd doubt tht its your first edit

ISSK

THIS IS AWESOME ...WHAT A MOMENT YOU CHOOSE FOR YOUR EDIT...Clap

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 19 August 2013 at 9:37pm

viv04IssK.Katelynsohara

Go to top