Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 78)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged

credit goes to tumblr.

Episode-171

Khushi is trying to deny Arnav's strong impact on her. She assuages herself, it doesn't make any difference to her that Laad governor danced with her. She turned and sees, not her jiji but the laad governor himself is standing there leaning on the door, studying her with a distinctively calculative glance. He came to check her condition after their sensuous encounter of teri meri. she became stagnant, aghast, completely lost her words to see him there.

if it doesn't make any difference then why did you become quiet?

Khushi is in impediment, you

yes me, why are you so scared. I wont eat you up

Arnavs predatory stance, his eyes is roving all over her. He begins to saunter leisurely towards her in a manner that is definitely predatory..Almost involuntarily she steps back. Feeling herself flush she steps  back again to find herself obstructed by the dresser.

why do you always step back

Cause you always come forward.

She is panting, stammering,  even cant look in his eyes. Feeling his close proximity, the fear in her heart is mixing with something else as her heart is racing and her breaths become uneven.

Khushi, wont you say thanks to me?

Tumhare ishare par na sahi, par tumhare sath to nachi

(not in your tune, but I danced with you.)

She tries to control her fear, as his voice makes her heart-rate goes haywire.

Shukriya

Now stop wasting time and come down fast. Everybody is waiting.

He turns to take a leave.

Khushis clamorous heart is thumping erratically. She tries to stop it.

Arnav turns back and moves towards her again. He unclasps her hair clip, makes her silky strands cascade down. He loves her long silky hair open, what accentuates her sexy body more.

Aab theek hai (now its alright)

He quips in a mischievous way,

Aise ye rang tumpe utna bhi bura nahi lagta (however this color doesnt look that bad on you)

What an indirect way to compliment a woman. He complimented her so many times with his mesmerizing gaze. But today for the first time he complimented her with words and apparently in ASRs style.

She embroils again with his seductive mischievous sarcastic quip and he is enjoying her tizzy.

Mama caught mami's misdeed to see her preposterous behavior. When Mami shows her suspicion on Gupta family to intoxicate Arnav, Mama catches her right there. mami doesn't have any choice, but has to confesses her guilt that she inebriated bua. Fortunately bua heard it from behind. She plans for a vendetta. She goes to mami and meekly tells her that why to think so much about the competition, whoever danced well, will win for sure. She smears black color while shaking her hand with her. Bua tells mami that something is on her cheek. Mami touches her cheek to clean it and the black color smears on her face. mami asks her does she need a touch up, bua replies no and moreover she compliments her instead,  she is looking perfectly alright. When Mama saw her he gets scared. Mami tells him that she must be looking very beautiful. Mama tells her to see her beautiful face in the mirror. Mami screams to see the black color on her face. Bua exults in joy; finally her revenge completed.

Anjali is waiting for Khushi. Payal tells her that she will be back after changing. The beauteous is back seems still engrossed in her laad governor. She gazes at him with her breaths rags and her eyes alit with a soft glow. Aranv is starring at her, eyes shining with tenderness, gleaming with mischief, dancing with laughter, flickering with amusement. A sweet romantic note in the BG depicts the new phase of their relationship, what is nothing but love. He touches his ear to gestures her that her earring is missing. She also touches her ear to check it. No one else but sly Shyam notices the love in their eyes. He is conflagrating to see it.

Anjali gets on the stage and expresses her joy. its a memorable moment for her; she is just overwhelmed at Khushi and her bros amazing performance. She announces the final score and the Guptas win by 1 point. Khushi is not looking so happy though, but a blaze of triumph sweeps through Arnav. He won the heart of his girl by making her win. Khushi is starring at Arnav in satiation. When anjali announces her as the winner she again looks back at Arnav with gratitude and enthrallment. Even after receiving the awards she keeps looking at arnav acquiescently. Arnav is starring at her assiduously. he cant take his eyes off from her for a single moment. In the ecstatic moment of Arnav and Khushi, one man is convulsing to the core. He is no other but shyam. His nostril is flaring in rage, eyes are reddening in anger, and Im dancing in rapture.

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika.Dancing

Khushis dream fulfilled. She won the natraj statue and according to her wish she keeps it beside her DM idol. But she is not looking happy, instead she is embroiling. Payal notices it and asks her whats happened that she is not looking happy. Khushi avoids answering and replies that she is fine. But her caring sis catches her ambiguity, cause she is eating jalebi. Khushi tries to prevaricate her attention and shows her how she would have thanked everybody like the stars in TV. She mentions Payals name first for marrying Akash and next she thanks mami for accepting the alliance. She thanks each and every single members from Gupta and Raizada families including HP and Laxmi, but meticulously avoided to utter Arnavs name. Payal interrupts her and reminds her that she is forgetting the name of the most important person. She asks her wont she thank Arnav? Without his help they would probably lose the competition. But Khushi retorts back that even if he wouldnt help she would manage by herself. Payal doesnt ponder her words and tells her to come to sleep. Khushi tells Payal that she will be back after keeping the jalebi in the kitchen. But instead of jalebi she takes the natraj statue with her. When she goes to the kitchen she becomes flummoxed of her stupidity. She thanks Arnav in her soliloquy. She lied to Payal. she also thinks if he wouldnt have danced with her she would never win the statue of natraj. Her visage glints with enormous satiation for Arnav. And with this her dhak dhak comes back again. She complains to DM  for her uncontrollable feelings for Arnav.

The party is over, all the decoration has been wrapping up. My sexy boy, looking extra hot in his sweater, descends down in the hall, seems still in the trance of his last nights symbolic romantic love making (according to our super romantic Indi and ArshiH as well) with Khushi. He unclasps his fist and looks at the ear ring of Khushi. It has become his habit to collect Khushis abandoned belongings. First the pearls, then the anklet and now her jhumke and later her pom pom. He must feels her presence with her belongings. If it is not the expression of love, then what is it?

Anjali is sleeping peacefully in her room. But shyam is sleepless. He was waiting for the time to execute his heinous crime of murdering an innocuous soul. He gets the scorpion from the cupboard and puts it on the bed. He asks Anjali's forgiveness, cause he thinks he is compelled by his heart. his atrocity makes me disgusted! Shyam is waiting impatiently, but anjali is still sleeping peacefully. He goes back to the bed to check the scorpion. But the scorpion seems not heinous like Shyam. Its not willing to harm the innocent Anjali. But it sure understands whom to bite. Cause it is now on shyam's body. He gets frightened to feel the scorpion on his back. He starts to convulse in anticipation. His convulsion wakes Anjali up. She gets scared to see the scorpion on his back. She somehow manages to brush off the scorpion from his body.

how surreal that the victim saved the murderer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE-JvczsjUU

Direct link For ArshiH's request

credit goes to Zoha

Edited by sohara - 26 August 2013 at 4:57am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315cinthiann1758Arshidiehardfansupriya.arshivandana1965wiwyMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters...

Can u all plz pray for me - to get a good husband like Arnavji... I am not able to pray for myself... I am 23... My parents have found a suitable guy for me (I haven't seen his photo)... The family is also good... But the marriage talks are in the very initial stage... I wish everything happens smoothly this time... Fingers crossed...

So plz pray for me... I feel so stressful... Feeling relieved after sharing with u allSmile

best of luck

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by chalhov

Originally posted by DurgaS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Runner-up:

Truly expressing the feelings that have brewed up in our hearts when IPK captured it, this phrase has beautifully described that we were ourselves unaware when we fell in love with IPK- it just came unpredictably!

Phrase #2 :
No knocking, no calling, what's the magic, that it went straight to the heart and settled in there.
(Na koyi dastak diya, na awaaz di, kaisa jaadu kiya, seedhe dil mein aake bas gayi.)

by none other than...
*Drums Roll*

DurgaS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so overjoyed. Embarrassed Big smile Thank you everyone for voting for me.

Arshi, Hug thank you for voting for both my entries. Big smile 

My other two entries to the contest ...

Phrase #3 :
The heart blooms up upon seeing you, a smile comes forth even on a depressed face.
(Tumhe dekhke dil khil jaaye, mayoos chehre pe bhi muskaan aa jaaye.)

Phrase #4 :

A magical story, an endearing association, Barun is right, it is a holy connection.

boogie.gif funkydance.gif  boogie.gif  

Monkey Winks 

DURGA YOU ROCK

congratulations Durga
So proud of you.

congrats di 
you are that pearl of an proud ocean 
that shine 
with it glittering whole world
showering your love and blessing 
in form of your writing 
i am fan of this 
thanks a lot for sharing it 
i loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by indi52

love sonnet xi

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
silent and starving, i prowl through the streets.
bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
i hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

i hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the colour of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
i want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
i want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and i pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the b
arrens of quitratue.

~~~ pablo neruda~~~

that is too deep and sensuous!

awesome as usual.
all the bold line are just amazing.
 the two poems just so apt for Arnav and Khushi, as if it has been written only for them.
your depiction of  Arnav and Khushi's inner feelings are so articulate and sublime.
Arnav took too much time to take the decision. as you said when he decided nothing can coerce him to go against his will. He fought against his will , he denied his feelings for Khushi. when finally he realized she is the one he just couldn't step back. so in spite of so much hate after the night in terrace, he married her. If he would have wanted, he could eradicate Khushi from Shyam's life in some other way. but he married her, not only to save Anjali's marriage, but to make her of his own.

thanks sohara, and i completely agree with you. no matter what he told himself in that state of shock and pain, when his first feelings of love felt crushed and betrayed, when he thought she was a terrible cheat, someone out to wreck his sister's home, even while pain thronged through him and his mind was in chaos... even then he couldn't throw her away from him, instead he dragged her to him and tied her to him forever. six months? he knew back of mind, for khushi sindoor and mangal sutra were not about six months, they meant forever.

his mind did a crazy flip, he allowed her beliefs to enter the night and tie him to her.

the dance as we discussed before just went on.

my take.

it was a complex night, one could look at it from many different perspectives... but as you say, there were a million ways to manage the threat to his sister,... there was no need to marry her.

that was because of love. though even he couldn't bring himself to say that.

i believe star plus insisted on a marriage... i have a feeling otherwise we would have seen asr asking khushi to move in with him... untenable in her eyes... and they'd separate over that.

but funnily enough i loved this wedding of theirs... it was so wrong yet it felt right... that unspoken thing of life, beyond judgement, something sparkling, passion and truth in it though it seems to be nothing but colossal injustice and practically reprehensible. but you could feel the love.

and though he said to his di otherwise later... there was never a moment in their lives he did not love her.. which is why her tears bothered him... har baar. in ipk at times the obvious was not stated, you had to feel it, sense it in other words. i loved this kind of writing...

Sohara Indi
this scene reminds me of forced saadi also thanks nahi kahogi tumhare ishoron pe nahi kam se kam tumhare saath to nacha (wont you say thanks if not on your bidding   atleast I danced with you) again same thing with forced marriage both ASR's  decision its a different thing later he will dance and marry as per Khushi's wishes.LOL with all rituals.

Edited by chalhov - 26 August 2013 at 2:20am

cinthiann1758indi52

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
PartyPartyKatelyn nd Durga Party

No knocking, no calling, what's the magic, that it went straight to the heart and settled in there.Star

tht was just Wink

cinthiann1758Katelyn

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Hi Blasters!  I've found this gif while spamming Barun's thread and wanted to share with you!  This is too good!! Clap  I was laughing so much and still laughing every time I see it!  Hoping to brighten your day!

ROFL ROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

cr as tagged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758shesherkobitaindi52MysticaldivinePutijaChalhov

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back. this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones.

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani.

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." looked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags.
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love.

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirls... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe?

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.

he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryana to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist... ufff, she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely.

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what you're thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handle

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.

she has no idae that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it...

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love."

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds. how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created.

and once more the buaji nk connection... payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

larumadawnkkayMsserialfan123star1315kizh72aarwencinthiann1758Arshidiehardfansupriya.arshishesherkobitavandana1965sohara..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi Blasters!  I've found this gif while spamming Barun's thread and wanted to share with you!  This is too good!! Clap  I was laughing so much and still laughing every time I see it!  Hoping to brighten your day!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

cr as tagged

THIS IS DHAK DHAK

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsohara..Anita..

Go to top