Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 77)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hi blasters...

Can u all plz pray for me - to get a good husband like Arnavji... I am not able to pray for myself... I am 23... My parents have found a suitable guy for me (I haven't seen his photo)... The family is also good... But the marriage talks are in the very initial stage... I wish everything happens smoothly this time... Fingers crossed...

So plz pray for me... I feel so stressful... Feeling relieved after sharing with u allSmile

My prayers with you to get a good husband

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelyn

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks ChalhovSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758KatelynPutijaChalhov

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

<font color="#6600FF" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Hi blasters...

Can u all plz pray for me - to get a good husband like Arnavji... I am not able to pray for myself... I am 23... My parents have found a suitable guy for me (I haven't seen his photo)... The family is also good... But the marriage talks are in the very initial stage... I wish everything happens smoothly this time... Fingers crossed...

So plz pray for me... I feel so stressful... Feeling relieved after sharing with u allSmile

</font>

I will pray that you get a good husband too
I hope everything works out

cinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelyn

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Anita...

cinthiann1758Katelyn..Anita..

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged

Hi blasters...

Hi AD!  You are approaching a new chapter in your life so it very normal to feel nervous and stressed.  I'm wishing you the best dear!  May you get a good husband who has a caring and kind heart, will stand by you and love you always.  Hug  Thank you so much for sharing.

cinthiann1758Arshidiehardfansupriya.arshi..Anita..

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanks Katelyn for ur lovely wordsHug

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 26 August 2013 at 12:19am

cinthiann1758Katelyn..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by indi52

love sonnet xi

i crave your mouth, your voice, your hair.
silent and starving, i prowl through the streets.
bread does not nourish me, dawn disrupts me, all day
i hunt for the liquid measure of your steps.

i hunger for your sleek laugh,
your hands the colour of a savage harvest,
hunger for the pale stones of your fingernails,
i want to eat your skin like a whole almond.

i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body,
the sovereign nose of your arrogant face,
i want to eat the fleeting shade of your lashes,

and i pace around hungry, sniffing the twilight,
hunting for you, for your hot heart,
like a puma in the b
arrens of quitratue.

~~~ pablo neruda~~~

that is too deep and sensuous!

awesome as usual.
all the bold line are just amazing.
 the two poems just so apt for Arnav and Khushi, as if it has been written only for them.
your depiction of  Arnav and Khushi's inner feelings are so articulate and sublime.
Arnav took too much time to take the decision. as you said when he decided nothing can coerce him to go against his will. He fought against his will , he denied his feelings for Khushi. when finally he realized she is the one he just couldn't step back. so in spite of so much hate after the night in terrace, he married her. If he would have wanted, he could eradicate Khushi from Shyam's life in some other way. but he married her, not only to save Anjali's marriage, but to make her of his own.

thanks sohara, and i completely agree with you. no matter what he told himself in that state of shock and pain, when his first feelings of love felt crushed and betrayed, when he thought she was a terrible cheat, someone out to wreck his sister's home, even while pain thronged through him and his mind was in chaos... even then he couldn't throw her away from him, instead he dragged her to him and tied her to him forever. six months? he knew back of mind, for khushi sindoor and mangal sutra were not about six months, they meant forever.

his mind did a crazy flip, he allowed her beliefs to enter the night and tie him to her.

the dance as we discussed before just went on.

my take.

it was a complex night, one could look at it from many different perspectives... but as you say, there were a million ways to manage the threat to his sister,... there was no need to marry her.

that was because of love. though even he couldn't bring himself to say that.

i believe star plus insisted on a marriage... i have a feeling otherwise we would have seen asr asking khushi to move in with him... untenable in her eyes... and they'd separate over that.

but funnily enough i loved this wedding of theirs... it was so wrong yet it felt right... that unspoken thing of life, beyond judgement, something sparkling, passion and truth in it though it seems to be nothing but colossal injustice and practically reprehensible. but you could feel the love.

and though he said to his di otherwise later... there was never a moment in their lives he did not love her.. which is why her tears bothered him... har baar. in ipk at times the obvious was not stated, you had to feel it, sense it in other words. i loved this kind of writing...

cinthiann1758PutijaChalhov..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 26 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Hi blasters...

hi ad, that's happy news. are you happy? looking forward? praying for you of course, and hoping all goes well. a good husband like arnav ji may he be... but are you up for the gussaLOL? i hope he is all you want him to be. all the best. Hug

supriya.arshicinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanKatelyn

Go to top