Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 72)

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

episode 170 after the dance

as the music died down and the astonishment turned to applause, reality stepped in. it was time to leave the stage and walk out to people, let the world in. she looked back tentative... still in shock, still not quite certain as to what happened or how. he walked behind her, she cou;dn't quite fathom it all... and he? was he a little lost in another world too? he kept moving as though seeking something... she turned to look at him, and there he was... and he noticed her and looked right back, a hint of smile, an appraising look, a question in it?

she had to leave... somehow she found her way to the room, and shut the door, then turned and at last all the feelings on her face. she was frazzled, excited, nervous all at once. she couldn't understand what was happening to her. in a piece of beautiful writing and direction, the episode went to its next high after that elevating tango. khushi's emotions, her state of mind at that assault on her senses, that beckoning to her heart, that convulsive response of her gut... what was happening to her. sanaya portrayed a young girl in disarray impeccably... she who was so ready to be woman... look at what she remembered... him wrapped around her, his hand on her navel, both undulating in the closest embrace... and hey devi maiyya what was that... a sound rose in the room, she clutched her chest.

yes, dhak dhak was back. she had worked so hard to forget it, suppress her acidity forever. she'd almost succeeded. but now, after that dance, after that romance, after the smile in his eyes, the heat in his hands... they were back. his submission had had its way with her. she was yes was his. dhak dhak dhakdhak.

as he was hers. and maybe the realisation was so big he needed to rest a bit away from all, and return to equilibrium. he went and leaned against a pillar, a tiredness about him. but rest was denied. the family needed answers. how? what nahin, what the? what was that... it was nothing. the matter of fact man was not going to explain things to his slightly loopy and certainly interfering fam. her partner hadn't come, so he danced with her... that's all... really? well i am pleased they badgered him for it got me the slightly cocked eyebrow look, the roll eyes up edition, the purse lip sexily version (bet he practices that in front of a mirror, he knows how devastating that downward drag of his lips is, i know i know). finally, he called it a day with the deadpan... everything isn't about winning and losing. what! sister almost passed out, grandmother looked aghast, cousin was now certain this is not his bhai, nk looked more clueless. not a matter of haar jeet? was this arnav singh raizada? in a way it was, in a way maybe it wasn't. he seemed to be in a rush... where was he going?

when she opened the door she was sure it was her sis. and that dhak dhak had to be handled. denied... it was all his fault.  who would have thought that laad governor... no she was not going to give in... who did he think he was... makes no faraq to her whatsoever. again great insight into such unsettling feelings, the claim of desire, the force of love... she had to protest.

and it had to be not jiji but the man who leans like a god, of course.

at some point, all thought, movement, rambling had to cease. this was it. eternity in a grain of sand has been sighted i believe, but in the angle of a body, one shoulder casually against a door, two perfectly tucked hands? the lord of dance, nataraja, had done his cosmic number, destroyed all apathy, and started creating love.

gosh another good one!!!!!!
it am on my ipad again so cannot be detailed with it
but i can say is that you described their emotions and turmoil so well 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.indi52Mysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

highfive.gif 

Kate, Anita,

Thank you so much. Big smile Embarrassed 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Into this new love, die
your way begins
on the other side
become the sky...

..take an axe to the prison wall,
escape
walk out like someone
suddenly born into color
do it now

Rumi

this was beautiful!!!!!
nice jobClap

Wow, IssP!  Awesome job!  Clap You are such a natural at this editing business!  Star Keep them coming, dear!
Wow! This is a beauty. Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sohara

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 
 great news.
My school gonna resume soon. It will be good for me to catch up. 
this is the best phase of IPK. But sigh it remained for a short span of time. i wish if the cvs would linger the romantic moments a bit more. the heart break happened too fast.
but we will definitely cherish the special moments elaborately.

I love the fact that we can do this our way!!
Party

Thank the good Lord I am so behind and ahead!! don't even know where to begin!

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivineindi52sohara

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!ClapClapClap
I have to agree with IssPK, this is beyond excellence.
 the best Arshi edit I've ever seen.
 so proud of you Kate.
Our thread is really rich with all the genius ladies.

Katelyn seriously????unbelievable!!!! beautiful!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshiHorizonKatelynMysticaldivinesohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

KATE MY GREAT! THIS IS BEYOND FAB!! WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB!!!ClapClapClap
I have to agree with IssPK, this is beyond excellence.
 the best Arshi edit I've ever seen.
 so proud of you Kate.
Our thread is really rich with all the genius ladies.

Katelyn seriously????unbelievable!!!! beautiful!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!! Katelyn, you really made that?!?!?!?!?!!?!
this is just fantastically beautiful

IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

[QUOTE=Horizon]

/QUOTE]

Horizon...i get your point...but thr is no comparison between the two cuz Shall we Dance ...is just abt a Dance not anythin else...Richard Gere nd J.Lopez arnt a couple in the movie...they r just dance partners ...so you can't actually expect any sort of intimacy between the two

yeah IPK teri-Meri beats everythin any day Wink

Surpiya, yeah, that clip was not even supposed to be intimate. that hot and passionate thing comes from the comments below that video about which I wondered as it is only about dance. My comparison was more about the form of the performers  and that could be a pure personal preference than a hard set rule about who suit and who wouldn't this kind of sensuous dance. Hope it makes some sense..:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 5:15pm | IP Logged

Into this new love, die
your way begins
on the other side
become the sky...

..take an axe to the prison wall,
escape
walk out like someone
suddenly born into color
do it now

Rumi

what a capture, issk. and rumi. and look at those colours, the magnification, the frame, breath, desire, yearning... brilliant. ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Go to top