Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 68)

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by indi52

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 

I am caught up but i am happy so i can prepare this week for school

most heart breaking episode was during my birthday...it was a sucky birthday it made me sad and depressed

NICE

Indi, did you read our minds again?  I'm very glad that we are extending and basking in this sea of love and afterglow.  As I was preparing for the episode links for next week, I notice how fast we are moving toward that heartbreak!  I am really dreading that...  Until then, I will savor their glory of love!  Monkey Emoticons  Monkey Icons CiciThank you, Indi di! Hug 

Edited by Katelyn - 25 August 2013 at 12:14pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSsupriya.arshi..Anita..indi52soharaMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

hello all,
to celebrate the kissiya by the pool, a new gif by katelyn on your main page. enjoy do.

and one more thing...
how about extending the fun of teri meri, kiss, bangles and the uff faraq padta hai kyunki... for soon after this come the serious days of ipk... so we thought, we'll just have a week of total timepass madness with these episodes from 2 to 6 september and resume posting episodes 9 september...

give us time to catch up with the takes and edits for these very special episodes... and get set for heartbreak. ooo that sounds ominous. 

You are so sweet Indi...Thnx for this treat. THANK YOU.SmileHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSKatelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
so glad, everyone is happy about the week of fun with all the good things of ipk... "hi" too and "pata toh chala." the idea was really durga's, so thank ya, partner ji. Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSsupriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivinesoni19sweetsohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

@Arshi 171
Wow lovely sensuous flow throughout. Has the pulsating feel all the way just as its supposed to be like K's accelerated dhak dhak. Him letting her hair down as if covering after their love making, amazing. Great analogy the hawk with a piece of his pray. He always has to have a piece of her with him.. A man does not believe in God, but worships his loved ones. Isn't that religion?

vivHug for this in blue .
Isn't it a true genuine a person supposed to be..doesn't matter woman/man,religion,class,etc...Your actions supposed to speak volume without uttering big speeches with narrated,useless words.ASR is a man of action and takes things his way.If it's right then no one can change his path to change it.
He had his woman and now she is pulling him more towards her with her sensuous blushing attire ,how can he stay away from her...very true to nature.After first time couples get more drawn into it.Rules of the nature are written with permanent ink.

Thnx for reading and commenting.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Horizon

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

so glad, everyone is happy about the week of fun with all the good things of ipk... "hi" too and "pata toh chala." the idea was really durga's, so thank ya, partner ji. Embarrassed

OK ...You both are too much...Thnx Durga for listening our thoughts...Smile

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynindi52

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Thank you, Durga our dear No. 1 (Star Trek lingo) for being so thoughtful!!  Hug     And thank you, Captain Indi, for agreeing!  Love you both!!  Monkey Icon  Cat Icons

Edited by Katelyn - 25 August 2013 at 12:33pm

IssK.supriya.arshiindi52Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

hello all,

and one more thing...

great news.
My school gonna resume soon. It will be good for me to catch up. 
this is the best phase of IPK. But sigh it remained for a short span of time. i wish if the cvs would linger the romantic moments a bit more. the heart break happened too fast.
but we will definitely cherish the special moments elaborately.

Edited by sohara - 25 August 2013 at 12:35pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..indi52

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 25 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

hello all,

and one more thing...

great news.
My school gonna resume soon. It will be good for me to catch up. 
this is the best phase of IPK. But sigh it remained for a short span of time. i wish if the cvs would linger the romantic moments a bit more. the heart break happened too fast.
but we will definitely cherish the special moments elaborately.

I love the fact that we can do this our way!!
Party

cinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

Go to top