Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 60)

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Aww so many sweet word from me, shall be back at some pt to respond individually...luv and more hugs!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.jani_faizalsupriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..indi52sohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Aww so many sweet word from me, shall be back at some pt to respond individually...luv and more hugs!

Hello you darling one! Sorely missed you are. Lovely sighting as i log in Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynindi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Good to see you Ami...Plz Do some rambling either one paragraph dear...I know You are in the clutch of AD...But plz do so whenever time permis...Lots of hugs...Hug

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 24 August 2013 at 4:54pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelyn..Anita..indi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

First Kiss...

For the Blasters especially our dear Ami!!

This Kiss by Faith Hill  
It' s the way you love me
It's a feeling like this
It's centrifugal motion
It's perpetual bliss
It's that pivotal moment
It's, ah, impossible
This kiss, this kiss
Unstoppable
This kiss, this kiss ...

You can kiss me in the moonlight
On the rooftop under the sky, oh
You can kiss me with the windows open
While the rain comes pouring inside, oh
Kiss me in sweet slow motion
Let's let everything slide
You got me floating
You got me flying ...

Edit by Cecilia

My heart never fail to go dhak dhak dhak...
cr to uploader

KatHug

Love it...gif, edits, and poems...just splendid...Indeed This is Golden era of IPKClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.jani_faizalsupriya.arshiKatelynsohara

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

sorry, the cap isn't too clear, but had to talk about this moment. something here. gliding swan like movements just before this, as though two happy souls frolicking, then they stop and there's this almost sad look on the man's face, it's closed, a bit away. the synchronised movements seem to cease. his head leans a bit away from hers... she lifts her hand, he is still. then all of a sudden, on an off beat it seemed, he lifts his hand, his head aligns behind hers, and at a speed just a nit different than hers, he catches her hand and pulls it toward them at the same time leaning forward just a bit looking at her face. his expression inscrutable. this moment. it was lyrical and had a touch of the dark, of jazz, of an elemental struggle almost in it. what was this... it hit my gut hard.

i wonder what the brief to the dancers was by the director. why do i get the feeling, they were told this is lovemaking... their very first time... suhag raat, and a night before marriage, surrender, acceptance, orgasm, homecoming, helpless love, all rolled into one simple not too long dance.

Watched it again to see what you are seeing.. but alas! Not all you see do i! Have in fact always loved the very moment he holds her hand...cos it's so on cue for me with the beat, that it leaves me amazed he's a non dancer...

But point to be noted me lord is that it hit your "gut hard"..and an edit that warrants in the hugest way..Smile

The other point being me lord that talk we must about moments such! The Raizada practically danced his way into her heart that night, using those beautiful hands and eyes most tenderly.. making love to her, he surely was, every second of the way with passion and spirit...and so aware in each moment of how she was taking it, what her response was to his every move. Sensitive man, the Raizada!Heart Ok dhak dhak going strong now but must continue..LOL.. her "very first time" it was, as you suggest perfectly...she is awkward and he senses it straightaway...so he takes over and makes up for all her self-consciousness. His hands and eyes, they speak volumes...You have no reason to worry, I'm here for you...they whisper to her insides. Wreaking havoc on her, all that intensity and devastating charm...
And so very subtly it all played out despite being filmy song and dance in it's grain. Taken to some other level. Brief given by someone perhaps..of the underlying "theme" there... but also not something an actor of his caliber and understanding would not instinctively know himself. Ditto for her.

Dance, am convinced Indus, is lyrical lovemaking to the core...lends itself to such incredible intimacy that one can go on and on... trying to read between the moves as it were...and still not ever feel it's been fully explored... but have to say this is turning out to be fantastic fun! Thank you for the exceptional post above!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04jani_faizalKatelynindi52

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Episode 173

Nani standing and about to fake scold the boys. She asks Akash and NK who suggested this idea? Akash and NK pointed at each and Nani and the gang had a hard time to hold in the laughter. Then NK was like it was all Nanavs ideas. Everyone was shocked. Khushi was shocked and at that time the mehendi artist asked what name she wants on her hand. Still in shock khushi said "Arnav ji ka" and the mehendi artist starts writing the famous "A." (didn't the mehendi artist asked her yesterday and she said K for her name...or is this for the other hand). NK said Nanav came up it the plan but I had the himmat to act on it. NK tells said Bua ji wanted to marry him and he got scared so all this happened and everyone laughs and tells him that Bua ji was praising him. Nani tells NK to bring Arnav because she needs to talk to him. Khushi wishes again that she does not see Arnavs face or her heart beat will beat fast. There Anjali is like what happened to Arnav because he never did things like this (do you really think that Arnav would come up with the idea of dressing up like a girl, like really,You should know your brother. Yeah the dancing was a shocker but dressing in a sari in a ladies function idea is a little farfetched). NK comes and says that he is not able to Arnav (yup he is totally listening to Khushis word. He is probably teaching her a lesson. Like be careful what you wish for). Khushi starts to worry about Arnav wondering if he is gone because of her. Anjali starts to freak out and worried trying to call Arnav (I swear she tries to find a reason to freak out). The doorbell rings and Anjali thinks that its her Chotey and when she opens the door it turned out to be the mehendi artist. Anjali tells her that the dulhan is over there (Okay didnt the mehendi artist asked for the grooms name in the previous episode and when she was joking with Bua ji wasnt she getting her mehendi done. Why is the mehendi artist here now). After guiding the mehendi artist, she worriedly calls Arnav and he still does not answer.

The mehendi artist recognizes the dulhan herself. She goes to payal and asks if she is the dulhan and Payal shyly nods yes. The Mehendi artist tells her that she will do her mehendi and asks her to pick out a design. Mami who is already getting her hands done hears the conversation and gets jealous. Mami goes to them and said you do my hand first. Nani said she only does the dulhans hand. Mami is like no I am the grooms only mom so I have some rights (she really seemed childish here).  Nani and Anjali tries to make her understand but fail too (she cannot be disciplined with niceness. Yell at her Nani, youre her Saas, which is like her mother figure, you have the right to yell if you daughter in law does something wrong). Payal, being the sweetie that she is said that she will get her hand done last since she has to keep it on all night. Mami is satisfied by this and now getting her hand done (I thought mami was getting her hand done previously how can your hand look like nothing is done the next moment. Another blooper to that list). Since Khushi is done with her mehendi, Nani tells her and Payal to follow her because she wants to show them Payals wedding sari that Anjali made for her. Hearing the word SARI, Mamis ears shoots up and now she is feeling jealous (I guess Payal is getting way more than she ever gotten for her wedding, so her self-esteem is really low). Nani, Anjali, and the Guptas go upstairs.

Anjali shows Payal the sari and Anjali asked if this is your favorite color. Payal wants to know how she knew that red is her favorite color (well everyones favorite color in the show is apparently red). Anjali knows everything because she has ears everywhere and tells her that Akash told her (I am surprised Akash knew, all they can get out is JI and stare at each other). Nani says that it will look good when Payal wear it and they make her looks at the sari in the mirror and everyone praises her and tells her that she can wear it in the reception as well. While  looking at the Sari, Mami (I guess her hand is done but it looks like she did nothing) goes up and sees what sari she is wearing and she will leaves with an idea in mind (there is a limit to all this childness). Anjali again is freaking out about Arnav (Seriously this is a womans function why would he stay at home during this, he is a businessman. He is old enough not to ask permission). Nani gives the idea of calling Aman.  Anjali leaves to call him and Khushi follows her lead (poor Khushi is worried for her man). Mami comes in with saris and jewelry that HP is carried and asks her what she should where for the reception. She tells them that she will be wearing the red sari and everyone was shocked by this.

Anjali calls Aman and finds out that Arnav is not at the office and this worries her more (idk why she is freaking out about Arnav not being there today, these types of parties are not his things). Khushi is by the poolside really worried about Arnav, she tries calling him too but his phone is unreachable. She gets a flashback when she said that she does not want to see his face and Khushi get really tense and prays to DM to make Arnav come back and be safe (she is totally acting like his wife here).
In some room in the RM, mami says she is wearing the red sari. Nani tells her that Payal is wearing red. Mami said she changed her mind and one she makes a decision no one can change it. Anjali come and see this and tries to make Mami understand. She said that Mami chose a green sari and it would look better. But Mami was not hearing a word of it (what is she five). Mami goes to payal and sees the sari she is wearing. She asks her if she can handle such a heavy sari since she is use to wearing cotton saris (I have yet to seen payal wear a cotton sari in the show, I do not know what Mami is seeing). Payal gets sad and Bua ji said she is young so she can and tells Mami that you are old now so you will have a harder time. Nani and Anjali were like you go girl. Anjali tells them that they have to go downstairs and they go.

Downstair, Anjali is freaking out about Arnav not being there and Nani tells her to stop giving yourself tension. Nani asks her what necklace Payal should where with that sari. Then she remembers the family necklace. Mami at that moment comes with a necklace and asked how wills this look with the sari. Nani was like I was just talking about that necklace and mamis face drops because she knows what is coming next. Nani tells her that Payal is going to wear that. Mami is like this is my necklace and Nani was like NO. It is the familys necklace. My saas gave it to me when I got married, I gave it to you and now you give it to Payal. Then Payal will give it to her bahu. Mami could not argue with that and had to relinquish the necklace.

At the poolside Khushi like Anjali is worrying about Arnavs whereabouts. She prays to DM asking him to come back and that is not what she meant by not seeing him. Then she calls him and it goes on voicemail and she thinks to herself what she will say to him and she decides that she will apologize and will tell him she does want to see him. She is about to call him and she turned around to fine Arnav standing right behind her (I mentioned before I think he is a ninja). Will Khushi yell at Arnav for scaring her???  Will Arnav tell her his reasons for disappearing???

credit to the maker

The beginning part with NK and the last Part were the best part of the episodes. The rest with Mami being jealous made me want to strangle her for being so childish and slap some sense into her for being jealous.

Edited by ..Anita.. - 24 August 2013 at 5:34pm

IssK.jani_faizalvandana1965

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by indi52

sorry, the cap isn't too clear, but had to talk about this moment. something here. gliding swan like movements just before this, as though two happy souls frolicking, then they stop and there's this almost sad look on the man's face, it's closed, a bit away. the synchronised movements seem to cease. his head leans a bit away from hers... she lifts her hand, he is still. then all of a sudden, on an off beat it seemed, he lifts his hand, his head aligns behind hers, and at a speed just a nit different than hers, he catches her hand and pulls it toward them at the same time leaning forward just a bit looking at her face. his expression inscrutable. this moment. it was lyrical and had a touch of the dark, of jazz, of an elemental struggle almost in it. what was this... it hit my gut hard.

i wonder what the brief to the dancers was by the director. why do i get the feeling, they were told this is lovemaking... their very first time... suhag raat, and a night before marriage, surrender, acceptance, orgasm, homecoming, helpless love, all rolled into one simple not too long dance.

Watched it again to see what you are seeing.. but alas! Not all you see do i! Have in fact always loved the very moment he holds her hand...cos it's so on cue for me with the beat, that it leaves me amazed he's a non dancer...

But point to be noted me lord is that it hit your "gut hard"..and an edit that warrants in the hugest way..Smile

The other point being me lord that talk we must about moments such! The Raizada practically danced his way into her heart that night, using those beautiful hands and eyes most tenderly.. making love to her, he surely was, every second of the way with passion and spirit...and so aware in each moment of how she was taking it, what her response was to his every move. Sensitive man, the Raizada!Heart Ok dhak dhak going strong now but must continue..LOL.. her "very first time" it was, as you suggest perfectly...she is awkward and he senses it straightaway...so he takes over and makes up for all her self-consciousness. His hands and eyes, they speak volumes...You have no reason to worry, I'm here for you...they whisper to her insides. Wreaking havoc on her, all that intensity and devastating charm...
And so very subtly it all played out despite being filmy song and dance in it's grain. Taken to some other level. Brief given by someone perhaps..of the underlying "theme" there... but also not something an actor of his caliber and understanding would not instinctively know himself. Ditto for her.

Dance, am convinced Indus, is lyrical lovemaking to the core...lends itself to such incredible intimacy that one can go on and on... trying to read between the moves as it were...and still not ever feel it's been fully explored... but have to say this is turning out to be fantastic fun! Thank you for the exceptional post above!Smile

issk,

that edit is killing me, and not too softly either. thank you for the gah feeling. and thanks for tangoing with me even though the moment didn't say all that to you. but i do refer to that hear uh-ing point when he suddenly lifts his hand and catches hers... or should i say snatches hers.
as you say, the first time, and he's there making it beautiful, helping her feel the passion, not fight it perhaps... and what gets me is the way he seems to be flowing into her almost, he needs this woman, no doubt about it.

his hands and eyes, as you say... watching her every second...and yes he was so much into the beat, that he could catch the rhythm of the off moments too... i don't make sense i know... but there was that thing in it.

i am still looking at his face and dying. and her neck. in fact, what is it with the endless necks of these two people.

dance of course is love making often, and here the tango, as we chatted earlier, all about that feeling in all its wantonness, its need to break free, to feel to make feel, to ravish, to ravage, to die, or wherever the feeling decides to take you.

director may or may not have given the brief, but how many actors can take it to this pitch and leave people hyperventilating from a tiny screen with a fuzzy image. okay i have to stop watching for a while. Big smile

okay, just for the sake of research and accuracy of observation, you understand, saw again.LOL you are right, he does catch her hand on the beat at "tera" but there's that lovely moment before that when her hand seems lonely, lost and searching and he's still not here... then he is... maybe that made me feel all those off beat things... definitely a jazz thing in that sudden catch, an understanding of dance, what a non dancer we have here.

Edited by indi52 - 24 August 2013 at 9:14pm

viv04jani_faizalKatelyn

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Episode 174

Khushi practices what she is going to say to Arnav on the phone. She said Please come back, I will apologize from the heart. She is like I will say this and starts dialing his number and the Dhak, Dhak comes back (forget the wind this is the new Arnav Radar). Khushi senses Arnav and slowly turns around to see him standing, looking at her. 

credit to the maker

Khushi is surprised and said Aap. She bombards him with question: Where were you? Why did you go? Dont you know how worried everyone was? His gaze was making her nervous and asked Why are you looking at me like that? Why are you quietwhy did not not inform anyone, Do you know how worried they werewhy did you not pick up the phone? Dont you know how worried I was? Arnav just looks at her with a hint of a smile and asked Why? What difference does my absence make? Khushi said It makes a difference because I was worried

credit to the makers

Arnav was like Meri liye. Khushi was like Yes, Teri liye. Arnav, who seems like he was gloating said Oh Really and walks towards her and Khushi moves back anticipating the worst. Khushi realizing what she had said recovers lost ground by retorting that Her concern was due to Anjali ji. Arnav keeps walking forward not buying it and Khushi hit the table and is about to fall down when Arnav tells her Be careful or I will think that you were actually worried for me. Khushi, not looking into his eyes and said I told you not me but Anjali ji. Arnav has almost cornered Khushi, when Anjali comes and said Chotey (The Kabob Mein Haadi returns). Anjali rushes to him and hugs him and expresses her worries about not seeing him (she does not freak out on her husbands disappearances this much). Khushi takes this opportunity and passes them. Arnav replies Why is everyone so worried about me? Khushi at that moment turns around to see what he says next. He said that I was gone for 3 hours to finalize a deal so my phone was off. Anjali not buying it said I called and your phone was ringing. Arnav looks like Oh No I am caught. Arnav said it was on silent. Anjali was like still that is no excuse not to call. A smiling Arnav said that I am glad I left because now I know how much people missed me. He looks at Khushi with a smirk and Khushi leaves not wanting to embarrass herself further in front of him. Anjali tells him to making excuses and go because tea is ready. As Khushi was going up the stairs, Arnavs eyes follow Khushi with a smile knowing how much she missed him. (Loved Khushi's concern for Arnav, it was portrayed like how a wife will feel when their husband leaves without informing her).

The Raizadas and the Guptas are at the dining table drinking tea. Akash tries to be lovey-dovey with Payal asking her if he can see her mehendi by ishaaras. Payal slowly tries to show her hands but Nani pipes in. She is like do not think about it. First you try to come to the mehendi and now you are trying to look at her mehendi. Bua ji was like what you cannot do that because it is an apshagun (but in Indian dramas the guys looks at the his brides mehendi all the time, I guess the Gupta and Raizadas are hard core). Akash agrees dejectedly Anjali comes and said that Arnav is coming and Nani asked about Mami and she said that She is in her room. Anjali said I will ask HP to give her tea. Khushi comes and sits down. Payal, being the good SP bahu that she is, was like Can I bring her tea (that is such a bad ideaI know she is a good girl but she will go their happy and come out sad). They allow her too (they should know better). Khushi starts to eat when she notices her hand and sees A on herpalm. She remembers how it happened. She gets up and people look at her worried. Khushi said Aaa, I mean Aye lo take the tea, hear you go JiJi. Anjali looks at her weirdly. Khushi looks at her hand and Arnav comes looking at a file.

Mami is in her room rubbing lemon on her mehendi saying that first my son is stolen, now my neg (gift) is taken, my family and everything. She gets everything for free, Khoon Bari thaang and she stops. Payal softly goes into the room and offers Mami chai, Mami said if everyone is deewane with the new model what is the point of looking at the new model. Payal was smiling at this. She said what I should do? Why are you here? Tell me? Payal said she brings tea. Mami is like first water and now tea. Payal was like ji. Mami said that I am not the old type of saas who will take service from their bahus but she is the new one who will orders them. You wont even need water when I am done with you. She said get ready to take care of me and wishes her good luck. Payal leaves sad/dejected and Mami is left looking victorious drinking the chai that was given to her.

Arnav is checking his voicemails when he hears Khushi's voicemail and wonders in disbelief. He is shocked. Khushi runs to the kitchen leaving everyone confused/worried by her act. In the Kitchen she is scraping the mehendi, all the while scolding the mehendi woman for putting the A on her palm. Arnav is in the Kitchen and corners her. He tries to make her confirm that it was her that called him up and apologized for the morning conversation. Khushi denies stating that she has not made any calls and asked when? Arnav is smirking and said before I came. Khushi still denies it and asks why would I? Arnav goes up to her and said for what you said in the morning saying you were ashamed and asking for apology. Khushi is like I did not say that and Arnav replays her voicemail where she is heard apologizing. Khushi is like OH NO and cant look at him in his eyes. Arnav was like you were worried so much that you apologized. What did you think did I was missing. Khushi lifts her hand, showing her palm to him and said that is not me and tells him to stop playing the phone. She again denies making the call and that the voice on the phone is not hers. 

credit to the makers

Arnav was like so it does not matter, he  holds her hand and Khushi is struggling. He opens her palm and wants to know why the letter A is written on her palm by point in at the A, Khushi snatches her hand away from Arnav and said what is it? You wrote A on your hand?

credit to the maker

she says that the A is for Khushi KumAAAri GuptAAA do you hear it. Arnav just has a victorious smile on his face trying to keep a straight face saying I see

credit to the maker

About to question her more, NK comes in and interrupts them. Arnavs happy face slowly tightens in anger. NK invites Khushi to come and have tea and I have saved you a seat next to me. Khushi notices Arnavs face understands that he is annoyed (how can she not get that he is jealous) and deliberately walks with NK, giving a challenging look to Arnav (she is unintentionally making Arnav jealous but I am glad she realized that Arnav gets upset seeing her and NK together. It was about time). Arnav is left dejected and leaves the kitchen (poor guy want to know if Khushi was genuinely worried about him. He knows she is but wants to hear it from her but before he can, NK comes and snatches her from him making him empty).

Payal comes back looking tense and Garima asked Payal if everything is okay. Payal said yeah, everything is fine. Akash looks at Payal ishaaraing what happened. Payal nods her head saying nothing. Anjali to ease the tension asked Payal to take something to eat. NK and Khushi sit down together and talking animatedly.

credit to the maker

Arnav comes there and looks at them with displeasure (I do love a jealous Arnav). He sits on his chair and is getting irritated by the closeness of NK and Khushi. Khushi notices this and carries on (she wants to torture him like how he tortured her a moment ago but she does not know the true reason why he is irritated). Arnav drinks the tea quickly and said I have to go and make a conference call. He leaves throwing NK and Khushi an annoyed/angry glance, Khushi heaves a sigh of relief (she does not want Arnav to question her further because she dig a huge hole for herself as it is). NK said it is an Indian shaadi and I have to record it and leaves to get his video camera (whats the point the rasam and party is over and he remember now. He could have recorded the sangeet). Bua ji said they have to go. Nani stops them and asks Anjali to get the bangles meant for Payal. Anjali was like Oh Yeah but she forgot where she put them.  Nani reminds Anjali that the bangles are in Arnavs room. Anjali moves to get the bangles when Bua ji intervenes and tells Anjali that Khushi can get it because Anjali has been working so hard. Khushi is hesitant and nervous. Anjali tells her that it is on the table. Anjali senses her agitation and tells her that Arnav is on a conference call so dont be scared. Khushi is like okay but her heart is beating fast, fearing the worst.

Meanwhile Arnav is unable to do anything so he is pacing around his room angrily thinking about Khushi and NK. He gets frustrated and he to the poolside, where he does all his thinking. Khushi comes to the door of the Arnavs room and knocks on the door timidly. Not getting any response, she walks in and delighted to see an empty room. She finds the bangles and takes it out of the box to looks at them. As she was leaving she trips and the bangle lands in the pool. She tries to pick the bangle but is unable to do so. Soon a hand joins her hand and picks the bangles out of the water. Khushi is startled and turns and sees Arnav by her side.  Khushi asks what he is doing here. Arnav responds saying this is his room. An agitated Khushi tries to take the bangle from him but Arnav refuses to let go. They both hold on to the bangles and Arnav states that she cannot do all the work herself. Khushi said she can. They both let go of the bangles and the bangle plops back into the Pool, splashing water on Khushi. Arnav asks whether she is alright. Both Arnav and Khushi bend down to pick up the bangles. Arnav grabbing Khushis hand and her Dhak Dhak gets worse. Arnav asked why she is so scared and she again replies that she will do her own work

credit to the maker
Khushi picks up the bangle and makes a move when her Dupaata gets stuck on something. Khushi first assumes that Arnav has caught hold of it and gets ready to tell him off when she remembers the time when she poured tea on him for assuming the same thing when it was really caught on a plant. Khushi thinks the same thing must have happened again, turns and is stunned to see her dupaata is held by Arnav (Haye, I am so jealous of her, I love the seductive look Arnav is giving her). Khushi is nervous and asks him to let go. Arnav was like kyun. Khushi nervously said bas let go.  Arnav says that she cannot do all the things i can do. Khushi weakly replies that Nahi, hum. Arnav slowly begins to pull Khushi towards him by rolling the dupaata on his hand. He dares her to unravel the dupaata from his hand and she said I can do it

credit to maker

Khushi is now really close to him and he slowly bends towards her, huskily bets that you will not be able to do the things I can do, He bends his head down and gives a quick peck on her cheeks sending shocks through Khushis body.

Will Khushi be able to do complete the bet???

Scene of the day!!!

credit to maker

and
 credit to maker

Edited by ..Anita.. - 24 August 2013 at 11:07pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_Nebulastar1315jani_faizalsupriya.arshiPutijaChalhovindi52Mysticaldivine

Go to top