Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 54)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mukta3112

Hi guys congrats on the new thread. Have been so busy at work and have worked non stop for a month. I have gone through the thread and it is just amazing. Keep it up

HELLO 
WELCOME BACK 
ME NEW HERE
AND YOUNGEST ONE LOL

AND BUSY THING 
IT IS 
HAR BLASTER KI KAHANICryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by salooni

kate di i saw many kile this siggi other place also 
is it neccessary to have photoshop for it 
though i have ordered ps cs 6 
but i dont know how to work with it

Honestly, I don't know much about any other software!.  Photoshop is a very popular tool for editing!  Like with any new skills you need time and patience to learn.  The software itself should have a tutorial online.   Also you could learn it from Youtube and tumblr.  Although, I've taken a Photoshop class years ago, there are still so much more to learn.  Admittedly, it takes a bit of time for me to do the animated siggy.

DI DO IT HAVE CLASSES ALSO 
WHAT IT IS CALLED I WANT TO DO 
FOR CHILDHOOD I LOVE TO DO ANIMATION 
AND ALL 
I WAS ALWAYS IN POWERPOINT IN MY SCHOOL TIME
I LIKE THESE THING VERY MUCH 
EVEN YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SECURE FULL OUT OF FULL IN COMPUTER IN EVER EXAM AND STANDARD 
PLLEASE TELL WHAT THIS CLASSES ARE CALLED

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Episode 175

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn..Anita..indi52sohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Episode 175

thanks a lot for this 
i loved this 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynsohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
very bad mood today as i am downloading last episode 
that i hardly watch due to 
paagal dont know who stupidity 
it is so hard even to see it clip 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Withall the tango talk, watched a clip of  "Shall we dance" as its been long since I watched it. Richard Gere any day is a stunner, but this clip supposedly hot and passionate did not look to be so after all! These two Hollywood superstars looked too sturdy for a sensuous form like Tango. I am NO authoritarian of this form and commenting only from an average viewer's eye.

or I have n't t really watched anything/ anyone in the last 2 years but for two slender figures... two forms that complemented each other so perfectly... there on that stage .. they glided.. swayed... in such a rhythm .. as if they are two parts emanating from the same base.. body! Always wondered, how inspite of NOT exactly being a "tall, dark" how Barun...s immaculate expressions could more than bring in that typical alpha male Arnav Singh Raizada to the fore... He said so much on that stage that day in 2 min.. that perhaps  a 2 hr film would fail many a times...how he vented all his fears.. apologies.. questions.. confessions.. desires.. oh.. there is so much this man of few words spoke that day...and his lady responded.. ..he  proposed.. she obliged... he led.. she followed.. he opened up and she drowned! ...how these two expressed and conversed that day on stage only reiterates the traditional notion.. that dance.. any form of art for that matter.. is NOT just about  deft movement of limbs... but is yet another supreme form of how one expresses oneself... that one of them did n't  really come across as a non dancer he essentially claims himself to be!!

Just ek khayal! 

(Just  a thought)

Edited by Horizon - 24 August 2013 at 7:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04vandana1965Katelyn..Anita..indi52sohara

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
eeiks so sorry cute kitten sorry smiley
i thought the Maha-epi is at 7 as usual but saw the promos now...its at eight...silly me...
sorry blasters sad and sorry smiley

nd Ami 175 is for you...finally your much awaited fav scene - two awesome first Kisses smiley-face-hug-love.gif

blowing a kiss emoticon take care Wink

Edited by supriya.arshi - 24 August 2013 at 7:49am

IssK.Katelynindi52

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Withall the tango talk, watched a clip of  "Shall we dance" as its been long since I watched it. Richard Gere any day is a stunner, but this clip supposedly hot and passionate did not look to be so after all! These two Hollywood superstars looked too sturdy for a sensuous form like Tango. I am NO authoritarian of this form and commenting only from an average viewer's eye.

or I have n't t really watched anything/ anyone in the last 2 years but for two slender figures... two forms that complemented each other so perfectly... there on that stage .. they glided.. swayed... in such a rhythm .. as if they are two parts emanating from the same base.. body! Always wondered, how inspite of NOT exactly being a "tall, dark" how Barun...s immaculate expressions could more than bring in that typical alpha male Arnav Singh Raizada to the fore... He said so much on that stage that day in 2 min.. that perhaps  a 2 hr film would fail many a times...how he vented all his fears.. apologies.. questions.. confessions.. desires.. oh.. there is so much this man of few words spoke that day...and his lady responded.. ..he  proposed.. she obliged... he led.. she followed.. he opened up and she drowned! ...how these two expressed and conversed that day on stage only reiterates the traditional notion.. that dance.. any form of art for that matter.. is NOT just about  deft movement of limbs... but is yet another supreme form of how one expresses oneself... that one of them did n't  really come across as a non dancer he essentially claims himself to be!!

Just ek khayal! 

(Just  a thought)

Horizon...i get your point...but thr is no comparison between the two cuz Shall we Dance ...is just abt a Dance not anythin else...Richard Gere nd J.Lopez arnt a couple in the movie...they r just dance partners ...so you can't actually expect any sort of intimacy between the two

yeah IPK teri-Meri beats everythin any day Wink

HorizonKatelynsohara

Go to top