Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 47)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanMysticaldivine..Anita..

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hi lovely Blasters,
just wanted to drop in and say i miss you! it maybe just that way for a while. its been one thing after another with AD, and i start work next week which is only going to make me crazier...anyway, i can't believe that i'm missing all my bestest favorites episodes Cry ...good thing i had cheated during the break and managed to see up till that one stormy night. i'm almost scared to watch it again, but oh so excited to see Sobti at his best at all new heights. really hope for my sake things calm down and i can  join you all again soon.

haven't even read the first page of this thread, nahiiin!Cry

Luv ya all, miss ya all, hugs! 
Heart Ami

Hey AmiHug
Good to see you.Hope everything is settling down.How are you and your loved ones?Indeed at this time we are missing you.Especially the DC as I know you won't stop taking shots over shots...He is yummilicious way too much.

Joke aside...Work next week...but I think it is good in one sense ,you will be busy . Thnx for stopping by...hope to see something from your side soon.
Take care

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758ArshidiehardfanBarunDiwaniKatelyn

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Hi lovely Blasters,
just wanted to drop in and say i miss you! it maybe just that way for a while. its been one thing after another with AD, and i start work next week which is only going to make me crazier...anyway, i can't believe that i'm missing all my bestest favorites episodes Cry ...good thing i had cheated during the break and managed to see up till that one stormy night. i'm almost scared to watch it again, but oh so excited to see Sobti at his best at all new heights. really hope for my sake things calm down and i can  join you all again soon.

Heart Ami

Miss you Ami... Missing your edits... Love youHug Hope to see ur takes soon... Take care dr...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiBarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
found while surfing tumbler 
i found it worth sharing so doing 
sorry if already shared 
Big smile
cr: uploader

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758BarunDiwaniwiwyKatelynMysticaldivine..Anita..indi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Nice gifs Soni..especially the 1sy and the last one...Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynsoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Nice gifs Soni..especially the 1sy and the last one...Heart

me too 
i wonder wht this type of edit called 
di do you know 
anything

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivine

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...
do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? 

how sensuous and inviting is he as he walks past her and behind, but eyes locked on her, tied they are this moment on to each other.

and on the other side, as she stands somewhere between nonplussed and enthralled, he reaches to pick up her hand with sweetness.that same gut feel... this man can be trusted... he will be then came the applause, and her walking toward it. while he stood there watching with a proud little almost smile, the eyes gleamed.

the two things this portion said to me: it was all along a dance really. their whole story, a dance of mating, and beyond that.

and had events not taken the turn they did... that is where he was inexorably headed...

this submission was perfectly placed in story. he had to feel this pull, this power and his need to capitulate. then recognise it with his mind and heart, be all ready to act consciously... only then would the terrace drive him to the point it did... and yet, he would never be able to let her go, hurt her beyond a point. because he was already surrendered to the one he would love, hamesha.

and as he'd drag her up the steps of the temple, as bells would swing freely and without a care like her hair does now, as lightning and thunder would rend the night, deafen the skies, their dance would continue.

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...

an underlying song through it all: i can't help falling in love with you... take my hand hand... take my whole life too, for i can't help falling in love with you...

Read your exhaustive beautiful thesis on teri meri.  The amount of time, effort, and passion you put in comes shinning through.  Your labor of love straight from your heart.  I have no words.

When I saw the crazy wildness in the top two images, two words came in my head.  Stampede, may be a stampede of wild buffaloes and volcanic eruption, the smoke, the heat, the molten lava.

My goose bump moment, when he so gently lovingly holds her by the neck against her dark cascades and brings her to the lowest dip.  Something in those big dark hands.  He just can't get his eyes and hands off her as if the world stopped right there and she is his world, his goddess.

In pick such an adorable moment.

In red, same thought came in my head as well.  That could be the most intimate glance they ever shared suggestive of mating.  Diwali and photo shoot glances suggestive of courtship.  it seems like they just got undone getting out of an explosion and had to be in public in rush.  First K is shaken as she becomes aware of the surroundings or maybe her womanhood too.  Their expressions with subtle smiles so special as if suggestive of pure bliss following the ecstasy.  The gleam in his eyes speak of the mail pride and possessive instinct, I came to conquer you, you let me and I did it.  Sanaya at the height of her perfection here.  A visible transformation, feminine maturity, blushing, glowing and acknowledging her surrender.  Arshi's 170 has the pictures for this.  Anyway it was symbolic of union of soul as Arshi explains the formation of the heart frame by them as they hold and support each other. This does  happen during mating of the monogamous birds swans I guess.

I wish K had the same depth in her facial expression when she gets up in bed after farm house night and later when she talks with him on the phone.

Love the last image for the contentment and serenity.

Edited by viv04 - 23 August 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiHorizoncinthiann1758indi52Mysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Hi lovely Blasters,

Heart Ami

Hey AmiHug
Good to see you.Hope everything is settling down.How are you and your loved ones?Indeed at this time we are missing you.Especially the DC as I know you won't stop taking shots over shots...He is yummilicious way too much.

Joke aside...Work next week...but I think it is good in one sense ,you will be busy . Thnx for stopping by...hope to see something from your side soon.
Take care

Aww! Miss you so much my sauten! Was just thinking about you.HeartHug
Take care. All my love! If all is not well it will soon be dammit!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BarunDiwaniKatelynsohara

Go to top