Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 46)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by salooni

good night 
it seem something going  to fix 
so internet will not go 
i think so 
lets see 
bye all 
dont know if thing work will meet tomorrow 

What happened to your Internet 

it has gone down to the extend of slow speedAngryAngryAngry

Cry I was wondering where you were th either day

yes it take lot of tie 
i cant hear music 
upload anything 
the page with so many images like my index 
here 1 page 
take half an hour to buffer
that too if no window is open 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..

BarunDiwani IF-Dazzler
BarunDiwani
BarunDiwani

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hi lovely Blasters,
just wanted to drop in and say i miss you! it maybe just that way for a while. its been one thing after another with AD, and i start work next week which is only going to make me crazier...anyway, i can't believe that i'm missing all my bestest favorites episodes Cry ...good thing i had cheated during the break and managed to see up till that one stormy night. i'm almost scared to watch it again, but oh so excited to see Sobti at his best at all new heights. really hope for my sake things calm down and i can  join you all again soon.

haven't even read the first page of this thread, nahiiin!Cry

Luv ya all, miss ya all, hugs! 
Heart Ami

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.ArshidiehardfanHorizonsupriya.arshisigrid..Anita..indi52soharaMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged

first tell me how you made it. it is just awesome

The episode starts with Shyam announcing Khushis name and the Spot light is on her. Anjali announces Sarita's name and the Spotlight reveals an empty spot. Khushi is nervous and in tension because she might have to forfeit and lose to the Laad Governor. She thinks of the bet she made. She looks at Payal who is calling Sarita but Payal signals that she cant get a hold of her. Arnav now tense seeing her helpless (he was so eager to beat her but he does not want to because her cant perform and he knows how much winning means to her). Anjali being Ms. Impatient here tells her that they cannot wait any more. Shyam tells Khushi that she can choose a partner, even an enemy (hold up!!!! Did he think that she will choose him? What goes on in his sick mind anyway beside killing RS and trying to get Khushi. He should be thinking about is sorry career as a lawyer). Khushi remember the moment when he manhandled her and gets disturbed by his words. The Raizadas feel bad for Khushi but the Guptas are Panicking about what will happen next. Nk goes to Arnav and says "Poor Khushi ji, It seems like she will not be able to finish her performance." Arnav seems quite angry by these words. NK still continues looking at Khushis plight and says "She's worked so hard and..."  He turns around and finds that Arnav is gone and he wonder where he went.

Khushi, visibly sad, is standing alone on the stage with the lights off. Then all of a sudden the spot light is on her and she is confused to what is going on. She sees a dark shadow on the other side of the stage. The other Spot light turns on the reveal Arnav (who took of his prince jacket and changed to a black shirt and vestnot complain he looks sexier here but another blooperI guess Barun can dance easier in that outfit). Khushi is clouded with all sort of emotion and is contemplating if she should take his help. Arnav goes up to her and said "This is your last performance, wont you perform."(Who is this man right now? Where is the Arnav who wants to win at all cost and thinks money can buy everything? With Khushi around Arnav remember what it is like to feel, well love, and cant stand to see her in trouble no matter how hard he tries to hate her. That is the first step in the realization of love). Khushi looks up at him and is just awe with his gesture it makes her rethink all the past assumption she has made about him. Everyone is just in shock because the guy who was against the sangeet is up on stage and he is also the person who told his family that they Have To, Have To win and there he is helping his competition.The Guptas were like Haye Re NandeKishore (looked like their eyes were going to pop out).  

The music starts (Teri Meri from Bodyguard, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal) and Arshi start to dance together sensuously. The crowd and the family just watches on just mesmerized and stupefied by these two burning the stage. At that moment it was ONLY Arnav and Khushi. For them no one else was there the only thing that matter was they will always be there for each other when the other is in trouble. It showed how far they came from the time at Sheeshal to now. Their initial hatred and disgust for each other turned into attraction, love and passion. The dance showed their journey from her falling into his arm at Sheesh Mahal the day these star crossed lovers met to the second meeting at Durga. Then to the day he saved her from the guest house and how he picked her up after he lifted, proving that he will always save her when she is in danger/trouble, like today. Then to the day he saved her from falling after she fainted on Teej and how he broke her fast, proving that they are meant to be. Next to her being caught to the fairy lights, proving that he is the only one that can get her out of trouble, like now how she was in trouble when her partner did not show up. Their first hug showing that he will always comfort her when she if feeling down, like now when the option of forfeiting was inevitable. Next they both remembered their Diwali kiss where Arnav was just lost in her beauty, like the moment when he saw her on stage during her first performance and again when he saw her in the green sari. Then he refused to believe in his feeling with her but now he is accepting that she affects him in ways no one can ever imagine. She turned this stone heart, ruthless, angry man into a person who is caring, loving, and learning how to live life again. The scene shifts to the time when Arnav dropped her from the first floor of his office but yet saved her by dropping her on the boxes, showing that yet he is the cause of the troubles but yet he is the only one who can solve them (this one is a little farfetched). Many other memories where shown proving that DM has truly weaved a web that will soon make them one soul. Throughout the dance they cannot take their eyes off each other. Arnav was just in awe by her beauty and Khushi was in awe that this man came up to save her when he in fact wanted her to lose and leave no stone unturned to belittle her. awesome

credit to the maker (creation gallery #14)

Khushi was the first to break the trance. She leaves from the comfort of his arms to see what the audience has to say. Everyone was just flabbergasted by this. The Raizadas and the Guptas (where was Shashi during this) mouths were opening wondering what in the world did they see. SHyam is just seeing green, he realized that Khushi is not meant to be his and the fact that she declined his offer and happily when to his brother in laws arms. There was a moment of silence and then Nani was the first to clap (she was really proud of her grandson today) causing everyone else to clap. Nk goes to AnjAm and said "I was about to go but I did not know when Nanav went on stage." Causing Shyam to flare is nostril and twitch with anger. Anjali asked someone to pinch her because she must have been dreaming. NK pinches her. Akash tells Nani "That cant be Bhai that I just saw." Mami turns to Mama ji and said "This Gupta family are scheming to give the younger one free with the elder." (Mami and Shyam were the only one to notice that Arshi are meant to be together and could clearly see their undeniable chemistry. But the rest of them are just caught up on the fact Arnav was dancing. Open your eyes people).  Mami said "Hello Hi" and Mama completed it by saying "Should say Bye Bye." (they crack me up).

Khushi leaves the stage and Arnav follows her lead like he was trying to gauge her reaction with what just happened. Khushi hugs Payal and she tells her that Arnav took Saritas place at the right time (Really? Is that all you noticed? They should get their eyes checked). Khushi looks at Arnav with gratefulness and Arnav gives his famous lopsided smirk in response (it was a cute way to say thank you and your welcome). Khushi does not know what to do excuses herself and walks off to the bedroom. She looks at Arnav one more time and he looks at her.

She locks the door and locks the door. In complete silence her Dhak Dhaks are louder than ever. She does not know how to control it. She grabs her chest hoping that it will stop but it does not.

credit to the maker

Arnav walks past his questioning family and stands in a corner. His family comes up to him and Arnav is like "What." Anjali said "Not what but WHAT THE. What did I just see" Arnav was like you saw what you saw, nothing special. Akash reminds him that he does not dance and the fact that he did not even want to dance for the sangeet. Mami was shocked that he danced for the enemys team. Arnav responds by saying "Wining is not everything." Anjali reminded her chotey that he was all into winning throughout the night and win at all cost. NK was like hold up "You kept threatening me that we have to win and how much money you spent on me to learn how to dance. Now my dancing was in vain. Why did you dance with Khushi?" (that is what he meant that money can buy anything). Arnav defends himself (when does Arnav ever needed to defend himself. He always does what he feels and does not care what anyone will say) and said that "Her partner was not there so I dance with her. What is the big deal?" (Mera Jaan, it is a big deal because for a person who just eat, sleep, and work. Who does not like loud noises or music, just to get up and dance and that to with his so called enemy is a big deal!!!). Arnav walks off but his family is not buying it and wondering what happened to him (really people do you need to see a recording to this dance, they have feeling for each otheropen your eyes).

Shyam is drinking juice angrily (I bet he wishes it was alcohol but alas no alcohol is allowed in the house). NK come and starts praising Khushi (boy cant you see he is mad, he is scary when mad). Khushi said that he would have danced with Khushi if Arnav did not come there. He wants her to win and he will be happy. Nk further adds that Khushi is so nice, her face, eyes, hair, everything is just nice. And further adds when she dances the world is worth living. Shyam cant take it anymore and tells him to Shut up. NK was shell shocked and Shyam just leaves.

Anjali stops him and jokes with him saying that are you planning to disappear like Khushi. She asks him if he saw her. He is visibly annoyed and just said no. He leaves her confused by his behavior. Anjali goes to Garima and asked if she saw khushi. Garima is like no but asks Payal. Payal said she did not find her anywhere and she has Khushis phone with her. Garima tells her to check the dressing room. Arnav with his bionic ears hears this (I know what he is thinking).

Payal reaches the room and knows on the door. Khushi is taking off the door and thinking of her wonder Laad Governor. Payal asks why she left without telling anyone. Khushi is hesitating with answering and Payal senses something is wrong and asks her. Khushi said she is fine and will come after changing. Payal tells her to hurry up.

Khushi puts her hair up in a bun and takes her lengha to change. Someone knocks on the door. Khushi thinks it is Payal and unlocks it. Khushi seemed annoyed because he wants a little peace after that shocker she got on stage. Khushi starts talking saying "I don't know how it happened; I did not expect the Laad Governor to dance with me. What does he think of himself? Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha." (Whatever, you say Khushi). Khushi turns around because she senses something is off. She sees Arnav leaning against the door looking at her. 

Will Arnav rub it in her face that she will win because of him??? Will Arnav say more mean words??? Will Arnav make Khushi go crazy with all her feelings???

Describing this dance was the hardest thing I have ever done at the moment. How can one describe this dance. I mean it was just oozing passion, chemistry, emotions, angst, love, and other things as well. ArShi owned this dance and this song was written for them only. I have never seen a song that could describe a couple so much in my life.

you are awesom e

waitng for more

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshidiehardfan..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Episode-170

Khushi's partner Sarita didn't show up. Obviously she is in tizzy. She fell in the quagmire of the situation. She is convulsing if she loses what the laad governor will make her to do. Payal is trying sarita's number, but she is unavailable. Arnav is also tensed to see her pensive state. He was desperate to defeat her, but he also can't see her to lose. Pyaar jo karta hai, bohot sara. Anjali doesn't want to wait any longer. Her devil pati suggests Khushi to choose a partner from her enemy side. Gosh, did he think that Khushi would choose him! Angry Khushi perturbs to hear his words. It must be pierced her like a nail. She recollects how he manhandled her a while ago. Both of the families are panicked for Khushi. Anjali goes to her and asks her does she want to wait. Arnav also can't see his girl in a impasse situation. Nk is feeling sorry for her as well.

"it seems like she won't be able to complete her performance today."

Nk's words embroil Arnav more. When NK turned his head to talk to him, Arnav is nowhere to be seen

Khushi is upset still standing on the dark stage. Suddenly the light spots on her, and another spot light on a silhouetted figure who is standing a little far from here. Everybody get flabbergasted to see the other person on the stage. It's Arnav. Khushi's countenance reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and perplexity relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. There is eerie of silence everywhere, but the air speaks volume of emotions. Arnav speaks to her acquiescently

"tumhara akhiri performance hai Khushi pura nahi karogi?"

(your last performance Khushi, won't you complete it?

Did he just surrender to her? did he just want to say by his assenting words that when you are in trouble, no matter what I'm with you. Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles, he wants to vicissitude her fortune forever. His first feelings of love for a girl, what he wanted to buried inside vehemently are now spurting out without any hindrance

The crowd cheers them with clap and their families all are stupefied to see him on the stage.

And the music starts to play.

Teri meri, meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil

Do lafzon mein yeh bayaan na ho paaye

Ik ladka, ik ladki ki yeh kahani hai nayi

Yours and mine,mine and yours love story is difficult

It cannot be described in two words
This is a new story of a boy and a girl
It cannot be described in two words.

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane

Tumse dil jo lagaya, toh jahaan maine paaya
Kabhi socha na tha yun, meelon door hoga saaya
Kyun khuda tune mujhe aisa khwaab dikhaya
Jab haqeeqat mein usse todna tha

When I gave my heart to you,I conquered a place
Which I never thought I would,because it was at a distance of many miles
Oh God why did you show me such dreams?
When in fact it was to be broken?

Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se rangjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai, har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

In one second we both were together,though it was meant only for one second

Every second of our conversation was the most colorful of all
In every feeling you are there,in every memory I desire for you

Saara din bit jaaye, saari raat jagaaye
Bas khayal tumhara, lamha lamha tadpaaye
Yeh tadap keh rahi hai mit jaaye faasle
Yeh tere mere darmeyaan hai jo saare

Every day has gone by,every night spent awake
Because of my care for you,every second I am suffering
I am suffering,let the distance
And all the other things standing between us vanish

Ik dooje se hue judaa jab ik dooje ke liye bane
Teri meri baaton ka har lamha sab se anjaana
Har ehsaas mein tu hai har ik yaad mein tera afsaana

In one second we both were together,though it was meant only for one second
Every second of our conversation made me unaware of the surroundings
In every feeling you are there,in every memory I desire for you

The whole crowd watches the sizzling sexy dance performance of Arnav and Khushi. Didn't the song just made for them? It is song from a movie of salman and Kareena. But for teri meri, Salman-Kareena don't even exist for me. This song belongs to Arnav and Khushi.only, bas. it was not just a simple dance, but the journey so far from shesh mahal till today.

credit goes to 

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/teri-meri-rahat-fateh-ali-khan-shreya-ghosha-yours-and-minemine-and-yours-love-story-difficult.html#aR2Xha7A2w3klXli.99

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.  

For a moment time ceases to exist as they stood there, as if nothing else can intrude. Her mind is whirling with ambiguity.  Hey hey , rabba vey  replaces teri meri. The repercussion takes them to their first encounter in the sheesh mahal, where she fall into his arm, unofficially entered his life. Since the day he knowingly and unknowingly saved her, protected her, muffled her.. The roller coaster ride started from that day. God also spun a fine web to unite this star crossed lovers.

All their moments with each other reverberate in their mind like a slide show. They met for the second time in the darga. He saved her in the guesthouse, she fainted and he picked her up in his arm; he got mesmerized by the ethereal beauty on that day.  He picked her in his arm again when she fainted on the teez day. He was always there for her. so when today she went to a little far in ambiguity, he pulls her back in his embrace to assure her, don't dare to leave me, you are mine and I'll always be with you.

They remember how passionately he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.

She ran to his arms to find solace after her babuji's heart attack. She tried to tell him long before that you are mine, plz hold me in your arms, I need you. He couldn't give her the comfort that day, but he wants to assure her today that I'm here for you when you are distressed.

They remembered how they were besotted by each other's charm on the diwali night. How Arnav lost his control and attempted to kiss her. he denied his feelings that day, but today in front of the whole world he wants to accept his feelings without any demur.

They  recollect how he made her fall from the upstairs. But at the same time he saved her umpteenth time. Even when he used to hate her after the terrace incident he always stood by her side. Cause by that time though the trust was haywire but the strong love was already there.

They promised not to see each other after their symbolic engagement on the mandir. But they couldn't stay away from each other. they had to lost in their heart.

Deluge of memory engulfs them. All the clandestine significant moments between them are coming to their mind one after another. they became completely lost in each other. Arnav can't take his eyes off from her, as if nobody exists only him and she.

Apparently this is the epic episode of IPK. The whole world were swooned by Arnav and Khushi's smoldering chemistry, their mind boggling sensuous dance number on the song teri meri. I'm pretty sure Arshi gave more hype to the song teri meri. Or am I talking like a prejudice, as an Arshian my though always leads me to Arnav and Khushi.

Khushi is the one who first breaks the trance. She wafts away her gaze from him and sees the reaction of the crowd. All of the Raizadas and Guptas eyes are popping out, they still are flummoxed. I'm dancing in rapture to see Shyam's reaction. He is snorting in anger. What a big slap he got on his face! He is a smart fellow, must guessed that Khushi belongs to his saale sahaab. 

There is an awkward silence everywhere. Nobody can't get out of their baffled state. Nani breaks the silence with a huge clap. And the rest of the crowd follows her gradually. Anajli is so astounded that tells NK to pinch her. She can't believe that it's real. Nani also is in shock. Akash says her that it can't be his bhai. it must be someone else. Nk says he was about to go, but didn't notice when  Nanav came on the stage. Bua is enamored.

"yeh Gupta family phiree isceme chalai kya, bade ke sath chote free."

(this Gupta family are scheming to give the younger free with the elder.)

I's certainly the prediction of the future. Mami is a bit uncouth and big mouth, but doesn't she perceive more than the other Raizadas. She is a smart cookie for sure. It was Lavnaya who realized Arnav's attraction for Khushi first. she was the one who came to know that Arnav was in love with Khushi. And mami is the second one who noticed it. Mami is incredulous that the gupta family must be conspiring to make Khushi to get married with Arnav. She mutters hello hi, and mama completes, mami should bid bye bye.

Arnav and Khushi both get down from the stage and slowly walk towards their family. Nani gives them a standing ovation. Arnav follows Khushi as if he is still in the enthrallment of his beloved Khushi. Khushi hugs payal. Payal says her that Arnav took sarita's place at the right time and danced with her. khushi looks at Arnav in satiation. The look of pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. In reply he gives her a sweet sexy smirk.

Khushi still seems delirious; she needs some isolation to control her feelings now. She runs back to the dressing room and closes the door. Her heart starts to pound in a crazy rhythm. She recollects how Arnav danced with her, intimately touched her sensitive parts. Her dhadhak becomes erratic. She presses a hand against her bosom where her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.

credit goes to tumblr

Arnav strides across the room, avoiding everybody and stands leaning on a pillar. Doesn't he looking devastatingly sexy standing in that style. Day DreamingThe whole Raizada clan moves towards him and shower him with plenty of questions.

"what"

Anjali retorts back "what nahi, what the, that's what I want to ask. What was that."

Nani assents anjali. He replies, there is nothing much to say. Akash reminds him that he didn't even wanted to dance. He means he even doesn't dance. Mami also is ambiguous, why Arnav bitwa danced with the dushman party.
"tum dushman party ki sath danace karke hum logo ko hello hi se bye bye kar diye."

Anjali sarcastically jibing him that he wanted to win the competition at any cost.  Nk is also saying that he made everything go in vain.

"how many times you said that we have to win. How much money you spent on me to teach me dance. But at the last moment you danced with Khushiji."

It's not palpable to Anjali that the person who has not dance since last 15 years, how cum this impossible happened?  Arnav now is bound to open his mouth.

"so, what's the big deal. Her partner didn't show up and I danced with her, simple."

He tries to prevaricate the truth. But his answer seems couldn't impress his family. They frown at him.

"aise bhi, har cheez har jeet ke liye nahi hote."

( Or moreover everything shouldn't happen with winning or losing.)

He leaves made everybody baffled.

"what happened to our chotey. He always considers everything by winning or losing. But all of a sudden."

Anjali gets incredulous at his waywardness.

Pause: your chotey fall in love with Khushi, that is what happened with him. you should realize it long before dumb lady.LOL

Shyam is flagrant. Nk comes there to add fuel in the fire. He asks him, what is the point of this competition, where nannav himself danced with Khushiji. Now who won? Lakrewale or lakriwale?   But he is happy that it happened. He always wanted Khushi to win. Shyam is fuming at NK's words. NK starts to praise Khushi's beauty,

"Khushiji is so nice, isn't she? I mean her face, her eyes, her hair, her soft hands, everything, so nice."

He seems so enamored by her beauty. He continues,
"and when she dances, aisa lagta he ke duniya jai jhar mein."

pause: Mind what are you saying NK. If Nannav hears it, you will be dead for sure.LOL

He tells Shyam that one thing they should agree that Nannav and Khushi were looking so good together. Shyam can't bear this any more; he screams at NK to keep quiet. Nk gets flummoxed at his behavior. Shyam huddles away from him.

Anjali calls Shyam. She sarcastically asks him why he keeps vanishing like Khushi. Did he see Khushi?. He gets more annoyed at her query. He  answers no and leaves in haste. Anjali gets ambiguous at his preposterous behavior.

Anajli comes to amma and asks her where is Khushi. amma says her that payal went to look for her. But payal also didn't find her anywhere. Amma tells her to check the room where she changed her dress. Aranv hears it from behind, must be thinking to meet her.

Khushi is taking off her jewelry thinking of her laad governor. Payal's knock made her come back from her trance. Payal asks her why she came here without telling anybody. Khushi is stammering. Payal  senses that something is wrong. She asks her whether she is alright or not. Khushi replies that she is fine and coming back after changing. Payal tells her to come back soon.

Khushi ties her hair with a casual bun and takes her cloth to change. Again somebody knocks the door. Khushi thinks it's Payal again. She gets a bit annoyed and opens the door without looking back. She is still in consternation.

"I don't know how it happened. I wouldn't expect that the laad Governor would dance with me like this. What does he think of himself? It doesn't affect me. May be it."

She turns and see laad governor is standing there leaning on the door, contemplating her keenly. Gosh he knows how to make a girl's heart beat haywire.Day Dreaming

credit goes to Zoha

you are rockstar sohan papdi 
i just love it 
actually when not 

your writing way just parcel my thought to far in dreamland
of arshi
thanks for it 
i love it each inch
and i can feel the hotness wrapped around your words created by arshi on dance floor
and fo rvm i am damn sure
we share same playlist 
first vm 
then rahat fateh ali khan sir 
and now this one too my fav
tthanks fo rthis 
love you

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshisoharaMysticaldivine

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

Hi lovely Blasters,
just wanted to drop in and say i miss you! it maybe just that way for a while. its been one thing after another with AD, and i start work next week which is only going to make me crazier...anyway, i can't believe that i'm missing all my bestest favorites episodes Cry ...good thing i had cheated during the break and managed to see up till that one stormy night. i'm almost scared to watch it again, but oh so excited to see Sobti at his best at all new heights. really hope for my sake things calm down and i can  join you all again soon.

haven't even read the first page of this thread, nahiiin!Cry

Luv ya all, miss ya all, hugs! 
Heart Ami

ami, dear one, goood to see you.

ha ha ramanchi queen... so one dark and stormy night has been reached? haye. you know, i know you're missing us but we missing your craziness and hotwa love too. so why not just leave two line "analyses" when you can and we shall all deeply ponder over 'em. bet you'll give us gems, pared of all things unnecessary. how are you and yours? work next week? all i can say is eek. hope you're feeling a bit better stronger happier... see ya soon. Hug

i just edited this... hot hot hotwa for you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiBarunDiwani

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged

The episode starts with Shyam announcing Khushis name and the Spot light is on her. Anjali announces Sarita's name and the Spotlight reveals an empty spot. Khushi is nervous and in tension because she might have to forfeit and lose to the Laad Governor. She thinks of the bet she made. She looks at Payal who is calling Sarita but Payal signals that she cant get a hold of her. Arnav now tense seeing her helpless (he was so eager to beat her but he does not want to because her cant perform and he knows how much winning means to her). Anjali being Ms. Impatient heretells her that they cannot wait any more. Shyam tells Khushi that she can choose a partner, even an enemy (hold up!!!! Did he think that she will choose him? What goes on in his sick mind anyway beside killing RS and trying to get Khushi. He should be thinking about is sorry career as a lawyer).AngryKhushi remember the moment when he manhandled her and gets disturbed by his words. The Raizadas feel bad for Khushi but the Guptas are Panicking about what will happen next. Nk goes to Arnav and says "Poor Khushi ji, It seems like she will not be able to finish her performance." Arnav seems quite angry by these words. NK still continues looking at Khushis plight and says "She's worked so hard and..."  He turns around and finds that Arnav is gone and he wonder where he went.

Khushi, visibly sad, is standing alone on the stage with the lights off. Then all of a sudden the spot light is on her and she is confused to what is going on. She sees a dark shadow on the other side of the stage. The other Spot light turns on the reveal Arnav (who took of his prince jacket and changed to a black shirt and vestnot complain he looks sexier here but another blooperI guess Barun can dance easier in that outfit). SmileI know and he changed into gala one in seconds...LOL

Khushi is clouded with all sort of emotion and is contemplating if she should take his help. Arnav goes up to her and said "This is your last performance, wont you perform."(Who is this man right now? Where is the Arnav who wants to win at all cost and thinks money can buy everything? With Khushi around Arnav remember what it is like to feel, well love, and cant stand to see her in trouble no matter how hard he tries to hate her. That is the first step in the realization of loveThumbs Up). Khushi looks up at him and is just awe with his gesture it makes her rethink all the past assumption she has made about him. Everyone is just in shock because the guy who was against the sangeet is up on stage and he is also the person who told his family that they Have To, Have To win and there he is helping his competition.The Guptas were like Haye Re NandeKishore (looked like their eyes were going to pop out). LOL

The music starts (Teri Meri from Bodyguard, sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and Shreya Ghoshal) and Arshi start to dance together sensuously. The crowd and the family just watches on just mesmerized and stupefied by these two burning the stage. At that moment it was ONLY Arnav and Khushi. For them no one else was there the only thing that matter was they will always be there for each other when the other is in trouble. It showed how far they came from the time at Sheeshal to now. Their initial hatred and disgust for each other turned into attraction, love and passion. The dance showed their journey from her falling into his arm at Sheesh Mahal the day these star crossed lovers met to the second meeting at Durga. Then to the day he saved her from the guest house and how he picked her up after he lifted, proving that he will always save her when she is in danger/trouble, like today. Then to the day he saved her from falling after she fainted on Teej and how he broke her fast, proving that they are meant to be. Next to her being caught to the fairy lights, proving that he is the only one that can get her out of trouble, like now how she was in trouble when her partner did not show up. Their first hug showing that he will always comfort her when she if feeling down, like now when the option of forfeiting was inevitable. Next they both remembered their Diwali kiss where Arnav was just lost in her beauty, like the moment when he saw her on stage during her first performance and again when he saw her in the green sari. Then he refused to believe in his feeling with her but now he is accepting that she affects him in ways no one can ever imagine. She turned this stone heart, ruthless, angry man into a person who is caring, loving, and learning how to live life again. The scene shifts to the time when Arnav dropped her from the first floor of his office but yet saved her by dropping her on the boxes, showing that yet he is the cause of the troubles but yet he is the only one who can solve them (this one is a little farfetched). Many other memories where shown proving that DM has truly weaved a web that will soon make them one soul. Throughout the dance they cannot take their eyes off each other. Arnav was just in awe by her beauty and Khushi was in awe that this man came up to save her when he in fact wanted her to lose and leave no stone unturned to belittle her.

Khushi was the first to break the trance. She leaves from the comfort of his arms to see what the audience has to say. Everyone was just flabbergasted by this. The Raizadas and the Guptas (where was Shashi during this) mouths were opening wondering what in the world did they see. SHyam is just seeing green, he realized that Khushi is not meant to be his and the fact that she declined his offer and happily when to his brother in laws arms. There was a moment of silence and then Nani was the first to clap (she was really proud of her grandson today) Smile causing everyone else to clap. Nk goes to AnjAm and said "I was about to go but I did not know when Nanav went on stage." Causing Shyam to flare is nostril and twitch with anger. Anjali asked someone to pinch her because she must have been dreaming. NK pinches her. Akash tells Nani "That cant be Bhai that I just saw." Mami turns to Mama ji and said "This Gupta family are scheming to give the younger one free with the elder." (Mami and Shyam were the only one to notice that Arshi are meant to be together and could clearly see their undeniable chemistry. But the rest of them are just caught up on the fact Arnav was dancing. Open your eyes people).  Mami said "Hello Hi" and Mama completed it by saying "Should say Bye Bye." (they crack me up).

Khushi leaves the stage and Arnav follows her lead like he was trying to gauge her reaction with what just happened. Khushi hugs Payal and she tells her that Arnav took Saritas place at the right time (Really? Is that all you noticed? They should get their eyes checked). Khushi looks at Arnav with gratefulness and Arnav gives his famous lopsided smirk in response (it was a cute way to say thank you and your welcome). Khushi does not know what to do excuses herself and walks off to the bedroom. She looks at Arnav one more time and he looks at her.

She locks the door and locks the door. In complete silence her Dhak Dhaks are louder than ever. She does not know how to control it. She grabs her chest hoping that it will stop but it does not.

credit to the maker

Arnav walks past his questioning family and stands in a corner. His family comes up to him and Arnav is like "What." Anjali said "Not what but WHAT THE. What did I just see" Arnav was like you saw what you saw, nothing special. Akash reminds him that he does not dance and the fact that he did not even want to dance for the sangeet. Mami was shocked that he danced for the enemys team. Arnav responds by saying "Wining is not everything." Anjali reminded her chotey that he was all into winning throughout the night and win at all cost. NK was like hold up "You kept threatening me that we have to win and how much money you spent on me to learn how to dance. Now my dancing was in vain. Why did you dance with Khushi?" (that is what he meant that money can buy anything). Arnav defends himself (when does Arnav ever needed to defend himself. He always does what he feels and does not care what anyone will say) and said that "Her partner was not there so I dance with her. What is the big deal?" (Mera Jaan, it is a big deal because for a person who just eat, sleep, and work. Who does not like loud noises or music, just to get up and dance and that to with his so called enemy is a big deal!!!). LOLArnav walks off but his family is not buying it and wondering what happened to him (really people do you need to see a recording ROFLShyam is drinking juice angrily (I bet he wishes it was alcohol but alas no alcohol is allowed in the house). NK come and starts praising Khushi (boy cant you see he is mad, he is scary when mad). Khushi said that he would have danced with Khushi if Arnav did not come there. He wants her to win and he will be happy. Nk further adds that Khushi is so nice, her face, eyes, hair, everything is just nice. And further adds when she dances the world is worth living. Shyam cant take it anymore and tells him to Shut up. NK was shell shocked and Shyam just leaves.

Anjali stops him and jokes with him saying that are you planning to disappear like Khushi. She asks him if he saw her. He is visibly annoyed and just said no. He leaves her confused by his behavior. Anjali goes to Garima and asked if she saw khushi. Garima is like no but asks Payal. Payal said she did not find her anywhere and she has Khushis phone with her. Garima tells her to check the dressing room. Arnav with his bionic earsLOL hears this (I know what he is thinking).

Payal reaches the room and knows on the door. Khushi is taking off the door and thinking of her wonder Laad Governor. Payal asks why she left without telling anyone. Khushi is hesitating with answering and Payal senses something is wrong and asks her. Khushi said she is fine and will come after changing. Payal tells her to hurry up.

Khushi puts her hair up in a bun and takes her lengha to change. Someone knocks on the door. Khushi thinks it is Payal and unlocks it. Khushi seemed annoyed because he wants a little peace after that shocker she got on stage. Khushi starts talking saying "I don't know how it happened; I did not expect the Laad Governor to dance with me. What does he think of himself? Mujhe Koi Farak Nahi Padtha." (Whatever, you say Khushi). Khushi turns around because she senses something is off. She sees Arnav leaning against the door looking at her. 

Will Arnav rub it in her face that she will win because of him??? Will Arnav say more mean words??? Will Arnav make Khushi go crazy with all her feelings???

Describing this dance was the hardest thing I have ever done at the moment. How can one describe this dance. I mean it was just oozing passion, chemistry, emotions, angst, love, and other things as well. ArShi owned this dance and this song was written for them only. I have never seen a song that could describe a couple so much in my life.

Anita,Clap

Love,Love the siggys, u know I always wait for em...Star.
Yes the whole world became silent for them and the moment was just for them and remained for them...You are right only Shyam and Mami had sharp view of what is going on in between these two.Wink
LOLArnav indeed has Bionic ears in his Lady Love matters...and how about eyes...come on Think a cute name as you always have a cuter one.His eyes are way sharper and killing than any thing else.
The blue above...same here and I think with everyone too as we all felt the same.I did but feeling like angry...mmm..I left this ,oh I forgot that...there is a lot in this sequence no doubt...Smile

This is the far more sensuous than any thing I've ever seenEmbarrassed

Thnx Anita such a wonderful review...
The Top Edit is just telling me a story itself...as he is telling her with his right by keeping his face at her neck ...Listen Trust me "You are mine" as always and then he practices that right by claiming her body by touching her bare skin and she accepts it by putting her hand on it and says Yes to him by touching his face ...by claiming her right that and "you are mine too" which she said later..."aap par sirf hamara haq hai"Smile

Thnx Anita...Just too good

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 23 August 2013 at 11:14am

supriya.arshi..Anita..

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Episode-170

Khushi's partner Sarita didn't show up. Obviously she is in tizzy. She fell in the quagmire of the situation. She is convulsing if she loses what the laad governor will make her to do. Payal is trying sarita's number, but she is unavailable. Arnav is also tensed to see her pensive state. He was desperate to defeat her, but he also can't see her to lose. Pyaar jo karta hai, bohot sara. Anjali doesn't want to wait any longer. Her devil pati suggests Khushi to choose a partner from her enemy side. Gosh, did he think that Khushi would choose him! Angry Khushi perturbs to hear his words. It must be pierced her like a nail. She recollects how he manhandled her a while ago. Both of the families are panicked for Khushi. Anjali goes to her and asks her does she want to wait. Arnav also can't see his girl in a impasse situation. Nk is feeling sorry for her as well.

"it seems like she won't be able to complete her performance today."

Nk's words embroil Arnav more. When NK turned his head to talk to him, Arnav is nowhere to be seen

Khushi is upset still standing on the dark stage. Suddenly the light spots on her, and another spot light on a silhouetted figure who is standing a little far from here. Everybody get flabbergasted to see the other person on the stage. It's Arnav. Khushi's countenance reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions and perplexity relentlessly beleaguering her heart and mind. There is eerie of silence everywhere, but the air speaks volume of emotions. Arnav speaks to her acquiescently

"tumhara akhiri performance hai Khushi pura nahi karogi?"

(your last performance Khushi, won't you complete it?

Did he just surrender to her? did he just want to say by his assenting words that when you are in trouble, no matter what I'm with you. Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles, he wants to vicissitude her fortune forever. His first feelings of love for a girl, what he wanted to buried inside vehemently are now spurting out without any hindrance

The crowd cheers them with clap and their families all are stupefied to see him on the stage. 

The whole crowd watches the sizzling sexy dance performance of Arnav and Khushi. Didn't the song just made for them? It is song from a movie of salman and Kareena. But for teri meri, Salman-Kareena don't even exist for me. This song belongs to Arnav and Khushi.only, bas. it was not just a simple dance, but the journey so far from shesh mahal till today.

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.  

For a moment time ceases to exist as they stood there, as if nothing else can intrude. Her mind is whirling with ambiguity.  Hey hey , rabba vey  replaces teri meri. The repercussion takes them to their first encounter in the sheesh mahal, where she fall into his arm, unofficially entered his life. Since the day he knowingly and unknowingly saved her, protected her, muffled her.. The roller coaster ride started from that day. God also spun a fine web to unite this star crossed lovers.

All their moments with each other reverberate in their mind like a slide show. They met for the second time in the darga. He saved her in the guesthouse, she fainted and he picked her up in his arm; he got mesmerized by the ethereal beauty on that day.  He picked her in his arm again when she fainted on the teez day. He was always there for her. so when today she went to a little far in ambiguity, he pulls her back in his embrace to assure her, don't dare to leave me, you are mine and I'll always be with you.

They remember how passionately he extricated her from the entangled fairy lights.

She ran to his arms to find solace after her babuji's heart attack. She tried to tell him long before that you are mine, plz hold me in your arms, I need you. He couldn't give her the comfort that day, but he wants to assure her today that I'm here for you when you are distressed.

They remembered how they were besotted by each other's charm on the diwali night. How Arnav lost his control and attempted to kiss her. he denied his feelings that day, but today in front of the whole world he wants to accept his feelings without any demur. 

They  recollect how he made her fall from the upstairs. But at the same time he saved her umpteenth time. Even when he used to hate her after the terrace incident he always stood by her side. Cause by that time though the trust was haywire but the strong love was already there.

They promised not to see each other after their symbolic engagement on the mandir. But they couldn't stay away from each other. they had to lost in their heart. 

Deluge of memory engulfs them. All the clandestine significant moments between them are coming to their mind one after another. they became completely lost in each other. Arnav can't take his eyes off from her, as if nobody exists only him and she. 

Apparently this is the epic episode of IPK. The whole world were swooned by Arnav and Khushi's smoldering chemistry, their mind boggling sensuous dance number on the song teri meri. I'm pretty sure Arshi gave more hype to the song teri meri. Or am I talking like a prejudice, as an Arshian my though always leads me to Arnav and Khushi. 

Khushi is the one who first breaks the trance. She wafts away her gaze from him and sees the reaction of the crowd. All of the Raizadas and Guptas eyes are popping out, they still are flummoxed. I'm dancing in rapture to see Shyam's reaction. He is snorting in anger. What a big slap he got on his face! He is a smart fellow, must guessed that Khushi belongs to his saale sahaab. 

There is an awkward silence everywhere. Nobody can't get out of their baffled state. Nani breaks the silence with a huge clap. And the rest of the crowd follows her gradually. Anajli is so astounded that tells NK to pinch her. She can't believe that it's real. Nani also is in shock. Akash says her that it can't be his bhai. it must be someone else. Nk says he was about to go, but didn't notice when  Nanav came on the stage. Bua is enamored. 

"yeh Gupta family phiree isceme chalai kya, bade ke sath chote free."

(this Gupta family are scheming to give the younger free with the elder.)

I's certainly the prediction of the future. Mami is a bit uncouth and big mouth, but doesn't she perceive more than the other Raizadas. She is a smart cookie for sure. It was Lavnaya who realized Arnav's attraction for Khushi first. she was the one who came to know that Arnav was in love with Khushi. And mami is the second one who noticed it. Mami is incredulous that the gupta family must be conspiring to make Khushi to get married with Arnav. She mutters hello hi, and mama completes, mami should bid bye bye.

Arnav and Khushi both get down from the stage and slowly walk towards their family. Nani gives them a standing ovation. Arnav follows Khushi as if he is still in the enthrallment of his beloved Khushi. Khushi hugs payal. Payal says her that Arnav took sarita's place at the right time and danced with her. khushi looks at Arnav in satiation. The look of pleasure on her face makes his eyes soften with tenderness. In reply he gives her a sweet sexy smirk.

Khushi still seems delirious; she needs some isolation to control her feelings now. She runs back to the dressing room and closes the door. Her heart starts to pound in a crazy rhythm. She recollects how Arnav danced with her, intimately touched her sensitive parts. Her dhadhak becomes erratic. She presses a hand against her bosom where her heart is hammering away against her ribcage.

credit goes to tumblr

Arnav strides across the room, avoiding everybody and stands leaning on a pillar. Doesn't he looking devastatingly sexy standing in that style. Day DreamingThe whole Raizada clan moves towards him and shower him with plenty of questions.

"what"

Anjali retorts back "what nahi, what the, that's what I want to ask. What was that."

Nani assents anjali. He replies, there is nothing much to say. Akash reminds him that he didn't even wanted to dance. He means he even doesn't dance. Mami also is ambiguous, why Arnav bitwa danced with the dushman party.
"tum dushman party ki sath danace karke hum logo ko hello hi se bye bye kar diye."

Anjali sarcastically jibing him that he wanted to win the competition at any cost.  Nk is also saying that he made everything go in vain.

"how many times you said that we have to win. How much money you spent on me to teach me dance. But at the last moment you danced with Khushiji."

It's not palpable to Anjali that the person who has not dance since last 15 years, how cum this impossible happened?  Arnav now is bound to open his mouth.

"so, what's the big deal. Her partner didn't show up and I danced with her, simple."

He tries to prevaricate the truth. But his answer seems couldn't impress his family. They frown at him.

"aise bhi, har cheez har jeet ke liye nahi hote."

( Or moreover everything shouldn't happen with winning or losing.)

He leaves made everybody baffled.

"what happened to our chotey. He always considers everything by winning or losing. But all of a sudden."

Anjali gets incredulous at his waywardness.

Pause: your chotey fall in love with Khushi, that is what happened with him. you should realize it long before dumb lady.LOL

Shyam is flagrant. Nk comes there to add fuel in the fire. He asks him, what is the point of this competition, where nannav himself danced with Khushiji. Now who won? Lakrewale or lakriwale?   But he is happy that it happened. He always wanted Khushi to win. Shyam is fuming at NK's words. NK starts to praise Khushi's beauty,

"Khushiji is so nice, isn't she? I mean her face, her eyes, her hair, her soft hands, everything, so nice."

He seems so enamored by her beauty. He continues,
"and when she dances, aisa lagta he ke duniya jai jhar mein."

pause: Mind what are you saying NK. If Nannav hears it, you will be dead for sure.LOL

He tells Shyam that one thing they should agree that Nannav and Khushi were looking so good together. Shyam can't bear this any more; he screams at NK to keep quiet. Nk gets flummoxed at his behavior. Shyam huddles away from him. 

Anjali calls Shyam. She sarcastically asks him why he keeps vanishing like Khushi. Did he see Khushi?. He gets more annoyed at her query. He  answers no and leaves in haste. Anjali gets ambiguous at his preposterous behavior.

Anajli comes to amma and asks her where is Khushi. amma says her that payal went to look for her. But payal also didn't find her anywhere. Amma tells her to check the room where she changed her dress. Aranv hears it from behind, must be thinking to meet her.

Khushi is taking off her jewelry thinking of her laad governor. Payal's knock made her come back from her trance. Payal asks her why she came here without telling anybody. Khushi is stammering. Payal  senses that something is wrong. She asks her whether she is alright or not. Khushi replies that she is fine and coming back after changing. Payal tells her to come back soon. 

Khushi ties her hair with a casual bun and takes her cloth to change. Again somebody knocks the door. Khushi thinks it's Payal again. She gets a bit annoyed and opens the door without looking back. She is still in consternation.

"I don't know how it happened. I wouldn't expect that the laad Governor would dance with me like this. What does he think of himself? It doesn't affect me. May be it."

She turns and see laad governor is standing there leaning on the door, contemplating her keenly. Gosh he knows how to make a girl's heart beat haywire.Day Dreaming

credit goes to Zoha

Sohara my lovely! 

Me in a trance just reading your fabulous post!! Amazingly refreshing, the way you describe Arnav Khushi's bewitching performance onstage. 

Had a fantastic time reading and ooh-aah-ing through the whole thing. My favorite parts from all my blue-s up there:

Arnav literally came out from his confinement, like the spring bulbs what remain dormant deep inside the frozen earth for an endless winter. The dark winter of his life is gradually evanescing and the incandescent sunshine is welcoming him. and the sunshine is no other but Khushi. She gazes up at him with her inside melting at his words and a mlange of confused, chaotic thoughts are running through her mind. He wants to ensconce her from all the harm, he wants to stand by her side to cross all the hurdles..Clap

A microcosm of emotions and sensation inhabited by just the two of them, causing her heart to lurch at the sheer enormity of his passion. He lifts her as she is weightless, he cares her as he longed for this moment, he touches her sensitive parts of her body as if she belongs to him. he glides her down horizontally with the ground, but never let her fall. He swirls her vehemently, but catches her even with a strong grip. He sways with her rhythmically like ocean's wave. isn't Arnav the ocean and Khushi is the happy waves! They implicate with each other as if there is nobody around, they just want to cease the surreal moment. Her long silky strands caress his face tenderly. Her lithesome body just wants to mold itself according to his wish. Their fervent passion literally ignites the stage. He feels exhilarated with the cascade of emotions pumping through him while being aware of her touch as a gentle calmness seeps into his heart.Clap

Heartstopping stuff that!!

And the images are gorgeous. My favorite, i HAVE TO HAVE TO paste it here seperately!!Smile

Outstanding, SoharaClapClap What a moment!! Loved.

Thank you for writing this. Have always enjoyed your unique expression...but it's something else in this one. Big hug to you!

Edited by IssPKaur - 23 August 2013 at 11:01am

supriya.arshisohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

ilu ilu ilu ilu ilu 
ilu ka matlab
say say 

Edited by salooni - 23 August 2013 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynwiwyMysticaldivineindi52..Anita..

Go to top