Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 39)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
hi sohu you here awesome 
missing you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Episode 173

First telecast Thursday, 26th January , 2012

Full episode links

Star Player Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/manorama-cribs-over-the-bridal-necklace/19270

Dailymontion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xziqox_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-173_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k1K5YRR6Ik7sAH4t6mX

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see
Blasters' Takes Episodes 170 - 174

thanks a lot

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiwiwyindi52Mysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
A drive on Columbia River Gorge off of that Interstate 84.. after a few miles .. nothing but a pristine nature.. almost scary...NEVER touched by another form of life.. this is it.. this is the extreme end of the planet.. there can't be anything as beautiful to almost intimidating levels as this is...

Then comes some one who went on a visit to Manasarovar... the surreality as if engulfed in a divine force amidst a most breathtaking scenary...

A friend...an ardent IPK fan...after being left at the wrong side of life by a Shyam like life partner.. patiently waited to turn 42 so that she can go to Hujj without a male companion...her inscrutable experince of a first time holy trip... that people close to her could feel that endless contentment...

...Then comes Arshi Teri- Meri...that it is hard to put into words what one feels for an out of this world experience...for what I felt and still feel after 18 months ...I still have NO WORDS... for two supposedly fictional characters when their bodies and souls entwined on a stage in unison! It fills the heart  so much that leaves one ... plain dumbstruck!

Thanks much the efforts of wonderful blasters for creating the sensational thread Sixteen and providig  a platform to share/ discuss this once in a life time experience!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynwiwyMysticaldivineindi52

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@ ArshiHug 170 StarClapHugand @ IndiHug170StarClapHug

Heart
I thought I knew Teri Meri episode like the back of my hand till I read what you have written! Both of you in your unique style made me relive it like I had awoken to love and desire for the first time! I lived the dance through your words and edits and gifs like never before, like I never deemed possible! I salute you my friends! Please post it on the IF. It is a must see and read for any Arshi/IPK lover! 

Heart                Heart               Heart                 Heart               Heart                    Heart                     Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiHorizonKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

@ ArshiHug 170 StarClapHugand @ IndiHug170StarClapHug

Heart
I thought I knew Teri Meri episode like the back of my hand till I read what you have written! Both of you in your unique style made me relive it like I had awoken to love and desire for the first time! I lived the dance through your words and edits and gifs like never before, like I never deemed possible! I salute you my friends! Please post it on the IF. It is a must see and read for any Arshi/IPK lover! 

Heart                Heart               Heart                 Heart               Heart                    Heart                     Heart

Thnx wiwy...Hug 

Thnx for all the hugs and claps and stars...I don't think I deserve that much.You are making me humble.Hug

I totally write here on our Thread,hardly put anything on IF main forum...If it's fine with everyone then I will do it...No problem.

Thnx Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynwiwyindi52

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

A drive on Columbia River Gorge off of that Interstate 84.. after a few miles .. nothing but a pristine nature.. almost scary...NEVER touched by another form of life.. this is it.. this is the extreme end of the planet.. there can't be anything as beautiful to almost intimidating levels as this is...

I loved that part Horizon, only visited once yet simplicity of the pure nature just compels you like no other

Then comes some one who went on a visit to Manasarovar... the surreality as if engulfed in a divine force amidst a most breathtaking scenary...

A friend...an ardent IPK fan...after being left at the wrong side of life by a Shyam like life partner.. patiently waited to turn 42 so that she can go to Hujj without a male companion...her inscrutable experince of a first time holy trip... that people close to her could feel that endless contentment...

Smile
...Then comes Arshi Teri- Meri...that it is hard to put into words what one feels for an out of this world experience...for what I felt and still feel after 18 months ...I still have NO WORDS... for two supposedly fictional characters when their bodies and souls entwined on a stage in unison! It fills the heart  so much that leaves one ... plain dumbstruck!
We are all in the same state ,words are not enough...

Thanks much the efforts of wonderful blasters for creating the sensational thread Sixteen and providig  a platform to share/ discuss this once in a life time experience!

Thnx Horizon for such lovely words...Smile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 22 August 2013 at 5:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HorizonKatelynwiwy

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Durga: your ever apt words for the rapturous occassion..

Indi: that breath taking edit of Breathe, my most captivating onscreen moment till date, a line from your notes "can one craft such splendour".. truly no one can..

Supriya: for all the collages, efforts and taking the plunge

Arshi: my dear pocket book creator, I need to find a publisher.. pronto...

Ami: your ever beautiful LAKE reflections.. thanks for taking some time to do this...

Cynthia: that poetry like prose.. capturing all the essence of this eternal moment...

Kate: your tantalizing gifs

Wonderful creations all of you!

supriya.arshiKatelynwiwyMysticaldivineindi52

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Wiwy: I am still reeling under the Hot and Cold ASR.. and you come up with waving Arnav!! You are out doing yourself my friend! Brilliant.

Durga is right, should have gotten these. Brain truly on a vacation mode.. just hope that it has some plans to come back some time before 398!!

cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyMysticaldivineindi52

Go to top