Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 35)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
my sanaya birthday message
i am not good in it your comment will help me to make it better

you are

keep smiling

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_Nebulasupriya.arshiDurgaSKatelyn..Anita..indi52

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Music player by Katelyn 

Congratulations to all on this scintillating thread full of Teri-Meri and more... Wink 

Ye yaaron ki mehfil hai, ya koi maikhana
Har panne se hai jaam chalakta, har tasveer gaaye wohi gaanaDay Dreaming
(Is this a gathering of friends or a bar
From every page the drink spills, every picture sings the same song)

For the past few days, everytime I have visited the thread, I've tried to make a post, but simply couldn't. Because, I've been dumbstruck and spellbounded by the gifs and edits everyone has been putting up. Completely at loss of words. Outstanding job everyone. Clap 

First of all, a huge thanks to everyone for loving the opening lines and welcome poem. thanks.gif . I am very happy to see that everybody loved the main page very very much. Everyone's hard work paid off. Mehnat rang laayi. Big smile smiley-gen165.gif 

Glad to know that everyone enjoyed the countdown. It was on the spur of the moment thought and I posted it right away. Like calling out everybody as come one, come all, something's coming up soon on the thread. LOL Happy to see the response to that. Embarrassed

@ Indi, a hi five to start with,  highfive.gif. There's a feeling of yes, we did it. Big smile We wanted to make this one special, but this one has surpassed our expectations. cheerleader.gif.
The breathe edit, that made the breath stop but started the flurry of teri meri edits. I see that you are already out with more of them with your 170. Looking forward to that. Embarrassed
The blast notes, a beautiful one about the two in tango and their unpractised moves. Clap 
The rules, nicely updated. Loved Rule #10. LOL So, who did you dance with? Wink 

@ Supriya, a hi five to you too, highfive.gif. So happy to have you in the team. Big smile Hope we didn't hassle you too much during the making of the thread. Embarrassed 
The capture collages and #16 banner, all are simply awesome. Smile 

@Arshi, I am so happy that you liked the main page very much. Big smile 
The banner - as always, loved it very much. All the upcoming scenes are covered.
Kyun... dar gaye - Honestly, I have yet to read it. . I am still lost in the images. Will read it soon. Monkey Emoticons 
Symbolism of #16 is achievement, yay. Eeks, there's a green frog in your post. Shocked 

@ Kate, you've become a master gif maker. Each and every gif is simply outstanding. The black and white ones are so capturing, it has become very hard to scroll down and move to the next post. Star  Brilliant job. Clap Thanks for sending the music in time. Embarrassed Monkey Emoticons 

@Ami, I am still dhak dhaking watching the poolside pics. The DC is rocking. I loved your concept of the teri-meri collages, using the song with the backdrop of all the special rabba ve scenes. Great job. Clap 

@Cynthia, Lovely description of the dance. Thanks for bringing in the lyrics and translation. Great idea to put in the pics as you describe. Clap Yet to read the addendums. Embarrassed

@IssK, do you know that you have scored a century on debut. Not only that, you went on and made a double century as well. Both your edits are brilliant. If some don't believe that these are your first ones, then please take that as a compliment. Because these are unbelievably too good. Hope to see more from you. Monkey Icon

@Saloni, love how you brighten up the posts with those various emoticons. Smile 

@Wiwy, you too brought a frog along? From Khushi's green saree to the green frog. What's the connection? Is that a clue for your new riddle? Let me think. chinscratch.gif Loved your teri-meri edit and the BS puzzle collage. Smile 

@Anita, amazing post with some lovey gifs. Sure, will wait for more of those in your reviews. Embarrassed 

@Sohara, if Kate enthralled us with the b&w gifs, you bring in the colourful ones. Must have watched them a million times by now. How do they continue to spell bind us? Loved your write up. Embarrassed 

Samin, Chalhov, Horizon, AD, Preeti and all the other blasters (hope I didn't miss out anyone), thank you for continuing to make the threads more and more beautiful and more and more difficult for me to stay away. Embarrassed 

A huge thanks to all the silent readers. Hope you are enjoying our works here. The most romantic episodes are coming up ahead. Wishing a happy, mesmerising, enchanting, dhak dhaking fortnight to everyone. Wink

lovely post 
you are rockststar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_NebulaIssK.DurgaS

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DurgaS..Anita..

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
soni,

beautiful beautiful message for sanaya. ClapClapClap

DurgaSKatelynsoni19sweet

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

Music player by Katelyn 

Congratulations to all on this scintillating thread full of Teri-Meri and more... Wink 

Ye yaaron ki mehfil hai, ya koi maikhana
Har panne se hai jaam chalakta, har tasveer gaaye wohi gaana
(Is this a gathering of friends or a bar
From every page the drink spills, every picture sings the same song)

For the past few days, everytime I have visited the thread, I've tried to make a post, but simply couldn't. Because, I've been dumbstruck and spellbounded by the gifs and edits everyone has been putting up. Completely at loss of words. Outstanding job everyone. Clap 

First of all, a huge thanks to everyone for loving the opening lines and welcome poem. thanks.gif . I am very happy to see that everybody loved the main page very very much. Everyone's hard work paid off. Mehnat rang laayi. Big smile smiley-gen165.gif 

Glad to know that everyone enjoyed the countdown. It was on the spur of the moment thought and I posted it right away. Like calling out everybody as come one, come all, something's coming up soon on the thread. LOL Happy to see the response to that. Embarrassed

@ Indi, a hi five to start with,  highfive.gif. There's a feeling of yes, we did it. Big smile We wanted to make this one special, but this one has surpassed our expectations. cheerleader.gif.
The breathe edit, that made the breath stop but started the flurry of teri meri edits. I see that you are already out with more of them with your 170. Looking forward to that. Embarrassed
The blast notes, a beautiful one about the two in tango and their unpractised moves. Clap 
The rules, nicely updated. Loved Rule #10. LOL So, who did you dance with? Wink 

@ Supriya, a hi five to you too, highfive.gif. So happy to have you in the team. Big smile Hope we didn't hassle you too much during the making of the thread. Embarrassed 
The capture collages and #16 banner, all are simply awesome. Smile 

@Arshi, I am so happy that you liked the main page very much. Big smile 
The banner - as always, loved it very much. All the upcoming scenes are covered.
Kyun... dar gaye - Honestly, I have yet to read it. . I am still lost in the images. Will read it soon. Monkey Emoticons 
Symbolism of #16 is achievement, yay. Eeks, there's a green frog in your post. Shocked 

@ Kate, you've become a master gif maker. Each and every gif is simply outstanding. The black and white ones are so capturing, it has become very hard to scroll down and move to the next post. Star  Brilliant job. Clap Thanks for sending the music in time. Embarrassed Monkey Emoticons 

@Ami, I am still dhak dhaking watching the poolside pics. The DC is rocking. I loved your concept of the teri-meri collages, using the song with the backdrop of all the special rabba ve scenes. Great job. Clap 

@Cynthia, Lovely description of the dance. Thanks for bringing in the lyrics and translation. Great idea to put in the pics as you describe. Clap Yet to read the addendums. Embarrassed

@IssK, do you know that you have scored a century on debut. Not only that, you went on and made a double century as well. Both your edits are brilliant. If some don't believe that these are your first ones, then please take that as a compliment. Because these are unbelievably too good. Hope to see more from you. Monkey Icon

@Saloni, love how you brighten up the posts with those various emoticons. Smile 

@Wiwy, you too brought a frog along? From Khushi's green saree to the green frog. What's the connection? Is that a clue for your new riddle? Let me think. chinscratch.gif Loved your teri-meri edit and the BS puzzle collage. Smile 

@Anita, amazing post with some lovey gifs. Sure, will wait for more of those in your reviews. Embarrassed 

@Sohara, if Kate enthralled us with the b&w gifs, you bring in the colourful ones. Must have watched them a million times by now. How do they continue to spell bind us? Loved your write up. Embarrassed 

Samin, Chalhov, Horizon, AD, Preeti and all the other blasters (hope I didn't miss out anyone), thank you for continuing to make the threads more and more beautiful and more and more difficult for me to stay away. Embarrassed 

A huge thanks to all the silent readers. Hope you are enjoying our works here. The most romantic episodes are coming up ahead. Wishing a happy, mesmerising, enchanting, dhak dhaking fortnight to everyone. Wink

Thanks Durgey. I am also so engrossed in reading that I have to reread and reread the posts of the members, Sometimes I even forget what to say and do not want to return back from IPKKND dreamland.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.DurgaSKatelynsoni19sweet..Anita..

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

hello all i am in great trouble 
the link of episode i am remaining with to download now have this tag written on it 
open the link above 
pleas anyone can provide me 
with the episode 
that has not this mark on it 
please 

Hi Soni!  Here's a better clip of Episode 398! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshi

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Soni you'r msg very sweetSmile...i love the edit tht is with the msg Star

All Blaster's watch this video of Sanaya's Jhalak on Jhalak Dikhlaja...she's gonna be performing with DrashtiDancing (apparently they got a 10 on 10 Big smile m so happy their dance was amazing)

you'll love her...don miss this ...after ages we can see a glimpse of Khushi in herBig smile (in the startin scene)

Video credit - Uploader

ps: Priyanka Chopra is the guest judge!!

Edited by supriya.arshi - 22 August 2013 at 8:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6Katelynsoni19sweetsohara

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
@issk
I had fun going through your energy cycle as well, lovely chat there. Indeed these Teri meri shots stand out as distinct thought provoking pieces of art.

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivine

Go to top