Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 33)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Sorry for my blunders last night...I put one pic and it is showing as I put too many...first I made a mistake in my name..Thnx Indi for pointing it out and then When I came back to post it ...internet was saying ...mmm...no way I can't handle that much hotness around me and went out to take some fresh air and came back now still feeling dizzy...

Sorry blasters once again...

di multiple pic wee adding to post 
and really now internet are also effected by sobti 
wow 
that's new LOL

and why dizzi what were you dreaming of 

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 168

Shyam is looking around the kitchen to see if his bichoo wale box is still where he left it (seriously I don't know why he leaves a mithai box in the kitchen of course a servant is going to take it put it with the other sweet boxes).  He sees the stack of boxes and starts looking for the ribbon on his box. He notices the ribbon is on the floor and starts looking one by one (this should teach him to be more careful).

Khushi is pacing around nervously when Anjali announces the dance off between the bride's sister and the groom's brother. NK comes to relax Khushi (how sweet of him). He assures her that she is talented and hardworking and can do anything. Arnav comes and says she can do anything but does nothing. NK tries to calm the tension between ArShi and says that if they lose, Khushi will be happy and when she is happy will he be too (I have a mini crush on him). Khushi starts to smile by his sweet words and Arnav notices this. Arnav warns NK that if he loses, he won't get a chance to be happy because he'll be dead. This wipes the smile of Khushi's face right off and Arnav is now satisfy (I bet Arnav is thinking only I have the right to make Khushi smile).

Shyam gets nervous that Anjali might come and looks through the boxes quickly. Mama ji comes and Shyam drops the box which has the scorpion in (ugh). This worries him further. And for Shyam and look for it Mama ji drags him back to the party.

Khushi is in the guest room getting ready for her performance. Arnav comes in and asks Khushi if she's fine because her eyes tell him that she's scared (I know he came in with the excuse of freaking her out but secretly he wanted to see her and comfort her but his ego would not allow such a thing). Khushi tells him to get his eyes checked, she accepts all challenges. Arnav leaves angrily (what does he want her to say I lose and I will do anything for you...this girl an ego just as big as him).

Mami's friends (whoa she has friends) are praising her for the amazing performance she did. Meanwhile, Payal is consoling an upset Bua ji. Garima asks her about Khushi and since she isn't around, she says that Mami danced well (way to rub salt in the wounds of your sister in law, she is lucky that she is out of it). Mami starts coughing while singing praises for herself. Payal gets water for her but she shrugs her off rudely. Garima gets upset seeing this (Mami can at least pretend to accept Payal in front of her friends and not be so rude, but she does not have that concept).

Everyone's clapping as NK starts his performance on Desi Boyz sung by KK from the movie Desi Boyz (the movie sucked...it was not even funny even though it was a comedy). 

credit to the maker

Khushi gets nervous seeing NK performing so well while the Raizada are thrilled and enjoying the performance. Arnav is satisfied that no one can win this round now and keeps looking at Khushi to gauge her reaction (I think it was just to ogle at her but whatever). Some business associate who is sitting with Arnav was praising him that he organized a great function (I am pretty sure his family did and he just gave the money...it is proven again that people enjoy desi parties). Shyam is the tensed as well even though he technically belongs to the currently winning side (he wants his Khushi ji to win but he is tense about the poisonous scorpion on the loose). Everyone hoots and claps as NK's performance comes to an end and he gets thrilled seeing this and he is like I am a Rockstar (he is adorable). Arnav goes to khusi and taunts her by saying  "I told you that I will leave no stones unturned to make you lose Khushi Kumari Gupta. I was right and I am right. Money can buy anything." Khushi just leaves from there disgusted. Arnav is left behind looking victorious (so when he said money can buy anything...what did he buy to win, I know he did not pay his family to dance well...my guess is the judges...but idk). Meanwhile, people are demanding for an encore performance. The judges gave NK 9 points (I agree with this score). With this, the Raizada Have to 23 points while The Guptas are still at 4 points (still unfair, the Raizadas gave 3 performances while the Guptas gave 1, so of course the Raizadas are going to be way ahead). Anjali is about to announce the next performance when NK begs her to let him perform again. NK said it is the question of GHANDAKI (probably did not spell that right). Anjali quickly covers the mike and corrects him by saying ZINDAGI. To make NK quiet she said that the audience might throw eggs and tomatoes at him. NK was not buying it but Anjali ignores him and calls for Khushi on stage.

Khushi's performance starts on Hawa Hawaii sung by Kavita Krishamurty from the movie Mr. India. Everyone seems to be enjoying and Shashi's face seemed that of a proud father. 

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Anjali says Khushi is looking very pretty. Shyam says she always does. Anjali looks at him suspiciously but he covers up by saying she always looks good because she is such a good person (you can't argue with that). Khushi starts her next performance which was on Ek Do Teen sung by Alka Yagnik from the movie Tezaab. Everyone is hooting and cheering for her as well. Arnav just can't take his eyes off her during the whole performance; he did not care about winning or losing he was just happy that she is enjoying herself and nothing else matter at that moment. While she was dancing to Ek Do Teen, some guy came up to talk to Arnav. Arnav was so lost in the performance that he forgot his name but the other guy told him he was Mr. Das. Arnav apologizes for his forgetful moment and asked if he is enjoying the party. 

credit goes to the maker

credit to maker

credit to the maker

At that moment Khushi goes Hum Aapke Hai Kaun and flings a flower at his face. Arnav's face says "What the."

credit to the maker

Khushi starts dancing to the improvised version of Did Tera Devar Deewana sung by Lata Mangeshkar and SP Balasubrahmanyan from the movie Hum Aapke Hai Kaun. Khushi's version was Jiji Tera Jeth ji Deewaana. The business guy was like that is...but arnav finishes his sentence and said just like me. Arnav looks furious. And everyone is like Arnav is going to be pissed but secretly they were enjoying it. Nani and Mama were really enjoying it. Garima was surprised and asked if anyone knew about this. Anjali and Akash looks at Arnav worried and Anjali said that Arnav's temper but be up to the skies now. At that moment Arnav's face was down and covered and he brought his face up and GASP he is actually laughing (my heart was doing Dhak Dhak). Anjali and Akash (I will call them AnAsh, very lame) are relieved and go to Arnav. Anjali tells him that this is the second time Khushi made you laugh. Arnav realizes what he was doing and stops and looks at Khushi as she finished with a faint smile on his face. (That guy judge's face looked like his eyes were going to pop out of his face...How did khushi prepare for all those outfits she literally had 24 hours) 

credit to the maker

credit to the maker

Now Arnav's Laughter!!!!Day Dreaming

credit to the maker

Will Khushi be able to catch up????

Links to songs performed during the sangeet (original videos)

Desi Boyz:

Hawa Hawai:

Ek Do Teen:

Didi Tera Devar Deewana:

the youtube link all were my fav 
and gif i love them so much 
i liked this sangeet very much 
the one and onlyy different and charming 
evening 
of television 
loved it 
tfs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 169

Anjali praises Khushis performance and judges give her a 10/10 this brings the Guptas to 14 points. Khushi gives Arnav a thumbs down like you are going down as everyone claps and cheers for her. Everyone congratulates her and Khushi thanks them all (wasn't Khushi's last dance JiJi Tera Jeth ji Deewana and she was wearing a blue sari...how in the world is she in the pink Ek Do Teen outfit...This is one big blooper and really bad editing). NK comes and makes the crowd go away. NK tells her she did an amazing job and she is going to win. Then Mama and Nani come and tell her that she did a fantastic job. Akash comes and congratulate her and tells her the JiJi Tera Jeth ji Deewana song made him deewana (I think that is the best compliment ever given). Khushi excuses herself to take the blessing of her Bau ji, Shashi. Garima scolds Khushi saying she is lucky no one took offense to her performance but Bua ji takes her side and starts congratulating her for a job well done; now they have a chance to win. Payal comes and ask Khushi where her friend, Sarita, is since she is needed for the last performance. Khushi says her phone is switched off. Payal also says that she needs to use the poolside room to change because the dancers are using the other room.

During this time Shyam was in the background looking for his scorpion (he was super suspicious). He somehow found his way to the poolside.

Khushi is about to open the door when Arnav stops her and says her performance was good but even for that she needed him. Her performance was a hit only because she made a made fun of him. Khushi says at least he admitted that she was a hit. Arnav starts reciting Khushis lyrics and she gets intimidated and nervous about their closes but completes his lines (Soharas analysis has the actual dialouges). Arnav says she has noticed quite a lot about him, he didnt know she observed him so closely (how can you not, he is an enigma plus he is smoking hot). Khushi tries to intervene but Arnav says she should have had the guts to imitate him herself. Khushi says she doesnt want to be like him and Arnav says that she doesnt have what it needs to be him and points to her head: its called a BRAIN. He is about to walk away when Khushi rebuttal and corrects him saying that she has something that will never let her be him and points to his heart: its called a HEART. Arnav does not argue back and just leaves in anger (I think he is hurt that she said that he does not have a heart because only he knows what is in it).

credit to the maker

Khushi goes inside the room and takes her outfit for the next performance, the famous green sari (which looks oddly similar to the red on in the first Rabba Vey and the Blue one during the Desi Girl performance). The Sari now contains the Scorpion. Shyam is looking for the scorpion and notices that the clothes in the trunk are gone. Shyam calls out to her but she walks away, ignoring her. Shyam goes out to tell Khushi. Khushi is walking through the party oblivious to the fact that her sari has the scorpion. (I guess she is going to the poolside bedroomI thought all room in the RM were by the poolside).

Arnav enters him room talking on his blue tooth to make some payment (my guess is for the sangeet). Khushi passes by the poolside(still convinced the other room was by the poolside as well), outside arnavs, room wondering what happened to Saritas phone. Shyam spots her there and sees the scorpion in her sari (He has the super power of sight, I could barely see it). He tries to tell her but Khushi asks him to stay away from her. Shyam takes the sari away from her (I get he is trying to save her and that was the only way to do it is to make her mad but what happens next is ugh). Khushi is just pissed by his action. She asked why is he following her. Before he could answer, Khushi said if he misbehaves she will.Shyam is grabs her arms and said you will what Khushi tells him not to touch her and Shyam grips her more. Khushi is in pain. Shyam asked her what are you going to do??? Are you going to scream?? Do you want to slap me??? Do you want to tell RS??? Then go ahead. If anyone sees us then let them,but your behavior hurts me more. (Like seriously he has no right to manhandle her. Khushi should really reveal his raaz, Anjali can handle the truth of course it will hurt but it is better to know it early rather than when things get out of hand). Meanwhile, Arnav is busy with a call and is oblivious to the face Shyam and Khushi are outside his room arguing. Arnavcloses his cupboard and Shyam hears this and lets Khushi go and walks away. Just then, Arnav sees Khushi standing and crying. Shyam is gone by now.

Akash goes to Payal and asks who she think is going to win. She says its a win-win for her since she belongs to both the families now (that is a very good answer and I love how she accepted the Raizadas, but deep down I think she wants her family to win, for Khushis sake). Anjali comes searching for Shyam, worried. She  asks PayAsh if they have seen him, they both say no. Akash tells Payal that Anjali always looks for Shyam even when she does not need him, they love each other immensely and they are a perfect couple. Payal seems tense because she knows the real Shyam.

Arnav comes outside to ask Khushi whats wrong with her but then remembers how shed faked cried to make him say yes for the sangeet. He taunts her for trying to repeat her old tricks to melt his heart, it makes no difference to him. Khushi apologizes to Arnav for having to see her cry again and asks her to leave her alone. She turns away. Arnav tries talking to her but moves away from his touch (1. Because it still hurts from what Shyam did 2. She does not want someones sympathy who just taunted her a moment ago). She says Why all this is a drama???Why are you still here? She walks away leaving Arnav shocked, regretting what he just said "Damn it". (poor khushi she got abused physically by Shyam and verbally by Arnav and yet she is so strong...i admire that quality from her. If Arnav found out who hurt her he would be blinded by rage...i wish this part was not forgotten).

credit to the maker

Madhumati is drunk and tries figuring stuff around her. She finds Mami Ji and said that she needs to ask her a question. She asked why he wears a fake flowers on her hair. Mami ji seemed insulted because she wears nothing but real things since she is so high class. Bua ji realizes that is the wrong question and askes her if she did anything to her to make her lose the competiton because she now sees 50 NandeKishores. NK is in the back hearing all this and is freaking out (maybe he is scared that Bua ji is seeing her everywhere or that they cheated or both).Mami tells her to accept the fact that they lost. Bua ji is adamant that something was done to her. Nani and Anjali come and said that Mami danced well but Khushi gave an answer with her mind blasting dance (how did Nani hear their conversation does she have a bionic ear too and how did she not know that Bua ji seems off). Bua ji brags and said after all she is my niece. And plus this competition was for fun.

Shyam finally finds the scorpion (it is about time it took 5 episodes) and places it in his cupboard. He said the scorpion will fix everything. He said since Khushi had a problem with him being married by tomorrow he will have no wife (This plan B). (Really he thinks Khushi does not want to be with him because he is marriedthere are other reason 1.) He lied about being single 2.) He deceived her family 3.) He just man-handled her a few moments ago).

Mami is looking around when NK comes and asks her about what was happening between her and Bua ji. He also questions her and catches her red handed about cheating. NK said he sees MOUR in her eyes and Mami corrects him by saying CHOR. NK calls her a MOUR CHORLOL.Mami tries to hush him by said All is fair in love and war but NK makes it clear that what she did was unfair.

Anjali and Shyam announce the last performance of the night and say it is crucial because it will be the deciding factor about who the winner will be. Everyone is waiting but Sarita is nowhere to be seen. Payal worriedly tells Garima that she cant get through Sarita and Bua ji is afraid of losing now. She said she would dance but she is feeling dizzy (but that is a different story).

The stage is dark, Khushis name was call and a spotlight is now on her. Khushi is nervous and disappointed because her partner did not come. Khushi is alone on stage. Arnav senses something is wrong and is now worried for her after her state by the poolside. Will Sarita come at the last minute??? Will Arnav said the day???? (we all know the answer to this one)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
please help me 
i have lost episode track so if anyone can say me how manyy epidoe till now posted please 

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi dear Blasters!!  Are you all ready for Maha Episode #5, Episode 175 this Saturday, August 24th?  Crazy Rabbit Icons Yippeee!!!   Crazy Rabbit Emoticon

[IPKKND Promo] 28th Jan 2012: Maha Episode - Shyam plans to kill Anjali

credit to the uploader

me going o save anjali 
all you do come soon

Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged

Here's a segment from Wassup TV!!

[WassupTV] 23rd Jan 2012: Barun, Akshay & Daljeet (Republic Day Special)

credit to uploader

tfs so lovely 

Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged

^^ Soni, here's the link!

tfs 

Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Since 3 December 2012, the Monday after the show ended, a few of us have been on a happy spree watching Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon all over again at Blast from the Past.  Thread #16 is round the corner, it will open on episode 170... Teri Meri Meri Teri... yay.

All of us at Blast wish to thank you for the joy you give us.  It is pure, unadulterated, and seems to be pretty endless.  Thank you, Barun, for being the actor and the person you are.  We do hope your birthday is everything you want it to be.

Love,

..Anita.., Arshidiehardfan, ArshiHamesha, BarunDiwani, chalhov, cinthiann1758, DurgaS, Preety_woman, Horizon, ipkkndfan30, ina211, indi52, IssPkaur, Katelyn, laruma, salooni, Samin6, shesherkobita, sigrid, sohara, supriya.arshi, wiwy, and co.

~ Some more messages from us ~

You came as a force to be reckoned with
Your personality won my heart
Your smile makes my heart go Dhak Dhak
My admiration and love is ever growing
Though i know i will never get you
But i would like you wish you a very Happy Birthday
And hope you get all the success you deserve

Dear Barun,

Happy Happy Birthday!! Wishing you love, happiness, good health and prosperity! Continue to live your dreams and be yourself!  You are truly a phenomenal and natural actor!  Thank you so much for a perfect portrayal of ASR because you've made him so real and beautiful!  I also really admire your hard work and professionalism!

You have a huge international fan base.  I'm actually one of your international fan, a Chinese/Cambodian who resides in the US.  IPKKND is my first Indian serial.  After the show ended, I'm still here on IF with my friends discussing and analyzing our beloved show everyday on "Blast from the Past" thread! This show is very special and dear to us!

I'm so very proud to be your fan, Barun!  I hope you'll have many opportunities to find strong and substantial roles to showcase your gifted talent and great potential for growth as well! I'm really looking forward to all your future endeavors!  Keep on smiling because it really brighten our days!!  I hope you'll enjoy your special day with your loved ones!  All the best to you always!

Take care,

Katelyn (US fan)

A young man has a go
He tries his hand at acting
This is no time of woe
Because destiny is exacting
He is talented and handsome
With eyes that make us smolder
His smile, boyish and winsome
We miss him now that the show is over
Your talent is amazing
We wish you much success
We know you're not much for praising
But consider yourself blessed
Wishes and blessings for you
For becoming a year older!

May your memories be warm ones as you look back on yesterday
May your heart filled with happiness and joy as you celebrate today
May your hopes and dreams come true as you look ahead to tomorrow

You come, you rule, you conquer
You are God's greatest wonder

You are the heartthrob of million
My love for you is zillion

Your molten caramel orb makes me yearn
Your sexy smirk gives me a churn

I know I will not get you ever
But I wish you stay blessed forever

A very happy birthday to a very special man! You'll always hold a special place in our hearts for giving us the ASR that made all the Farq ! With that said looking fwd to more of your brilliant works and you! Have a wonderful bday, luv you tons!

-ami

From the barun of my heartBig smile

An actor par excellence, looked on with reverence  
Cherished among friends, heartthrob of millions
A man who rewrote TV history
This is a man called Barun Sobti

Drugged doctor, goofy guy, an angry man
Every role he performs with such elan
How does he do it, it is a mystery
That is the talent of Barun Sobti

Smirks, winks, angry looks 
And a voice to match those intense looks