Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 29)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
chapter 1 
of arnav or truth updated 
do comment 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

teri meri meri teri prem kahani hai mushkil...
do lafzon mein yeh bayan na kar paye.

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance?

episode 170

exactly when did sensuous become sublime? or was it that from the moment a beam of spotlight picked up a lithe man in blue black, standing still as though in prayer.

have seen this dance again and again... every time it has held me spell bound. a stylised version of the tango it seems to be. the body language is all about that gaze unflinching and a very close embrace. even when they are apart, the eyes never let the other go. you are here, with me, always, now, forever.

i'll be back early morning to finish the story... had promised myself i'd start this today... till then, some edits and my heart is still pounding at their connection, wondering what what exactly did i see.

Indus...ye kya ho raha hai yaar?? Itna intense teasing of senses...hum nahin sah payengeyLOL 

And the last image, i need to take it home. Breach breach breach my life and my sanity forever and ever and everLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  170

TERI MERI SPECIAL'...

Loved it Arshi! Could feel the episode pulsating right through your post. Tracing it precisely back to Diwali night and how tormented Khushi had felt then...explains her vulnerability and ambivalence on stage so well.. Excellent connections all! ASR is always so held back, and so wound up... but ironically he turns the corner here, in full public view..so giving, so believing, so irresistable his clarity of purpose on a dance stage with everyone watching! The pretext of "performance" perhaps, that makes him express the way he did.

Arnav is determined, continuingly expresses his state of mind openly pouring his yearning desires at her by caressing her bare body and holding her in his arms securely trying to awake her trust in him.

You say that astutely. And wonderful, how you elucidate it, step by step. The images...uff...Star. Loved:

[formation of heart in between em at both times...merging one heart ,one soul, 2 bodies ]

And have to say...very thoughtful of you to post ismailvegamze's teri meri alongside! You knew the urge would be strong.. after all the pausing and pondering, didn't you?Smile

Thank you, that was super!Clap And dude, they do look awesome together! Shyam and his demons, they can go take a hike!!

Thnx ISSKSmile for reading and commenting...sorry for urging you with all pauses and Pondering to watch it again and again...so sweet of you.

The pretext of "performance" perhaps, that makes him express the way he did.

Yes those are the exact words, he took off his mask and show her the real of HIM who just loves her..."iss pyar mein galat aur sahi ka koi matlab nahi...matlab hai keh mein tum se hamesha...." will comes to his lips which she saw today and want to hear it ..but will come later"Khushi mein aur tum...Hamesha na ... she will finish it for him as till then she will know her man "Dil ki baat bhi hindi mein nahin bol sakte ..LG..

Once again thnx

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 21 August 2013 at 4:14pm

larumaviv04IssK.

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Sorry for my blunders last night...I put one pic and it is showing as I put too many...first I made a mistake in my name..Thnx Indi for pointing it out and then When I came back to post it ...internet was saying ...mmm...no way I can't handle that much hotness around me and went out to take some fresh air and came back now still feeling dizzy...

Sorry blasters once again...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 21 August 2013 at 4:18pm

supriya.arshiKatelyn..Anita..

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

@Arshi
Read your 170.  Great sequential interpretation.  Loved how you capture her hesitancy, doubts, his apology, the Diwalli connection and mingling of the hearts.

Thnx VivSmile...really appreciate it...Honestly there is still a lot in this epi to explore ...I can go on and on...there is too much depth in each and every step...no wonder it's a legend...

His apology ,her acceptance ,his desires, her reluctance, his passion, her melting, brings back mingling of hearts with one heart beat..Dhak Dhak is back...where it supposed to be and he made sure of it that she can start feeling it again as he was the reason she put it aside...

ThnxSmile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 21 August 2013 at 5:57pm

viv04

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

ArshiH...the collages i think are abt 1200x800 or so...thts why so big

Indi aww thts so sweet...thank you Hug

boogie.gifEpisode 170
boogie.gif

i hope the titles did justice to the episode Embarrassed but such amazing episode...such a change in Arnav towards Khushi...not lettin her lose publicly even if it means he loses the betDay Dreaming!!!!

Teri Meri dance edits Big smile

Supi...this is out of this world ...just magnificentSmileStar
He won her losing himself in her...as she is his part..the reason of his life...He has to amend his actions and he did...he was smiling at his own defeat because he was victorious at the end...Just love it...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 21 August 2013 at 4:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelyn

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
@Supi

ArshiH you hav truly outdone yourselfsmiley-happy096.gif...such amazing description of every move they make , every emotion they feel...so beautifully writtenStarClap...i loved it Heart...this is lovely analyses Star
nd your edits are marvelous coolphotos.gif

Thnx SupiHeart.means a lot...glad you like it...I am still watching it as there is still a lot to catch but I am just making myself happy ...No one can take the level of chemistry and understanding of these two as they really burnt the stage...

ThnxSmile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 21 August 2013 at 4:50pm

supriya.arshi

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

KATE DI 
KILLED ME 

I am speechless by this
amazing job Katelyn

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_Nebulajani_faizalsupriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivinesoni19sweet

Go to top