Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 21)

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Birthday boy Cutting the Birthday Cake Big smile

Credit - Main Forum post

New Birthday Bash VM by Zoha

Last Year Barun Celebrating his Bday with the Cast!!!

Edited by supriya.arshi - 20 August 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.jani_faizalsamin6wiwyindi52soharasoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Credit - Main Forum post

lovely

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalsupriya.arshiwiwy..Anita..

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
happy rakhi to all my sister and brother 
lets celebrate with laughter and and joy 
the beautiful bounding of world 
brother and sister 
it is special day
with lots of sweet and happiness

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.jani_faizalwiwy..Anita..sohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged

Episode 166

Shyam is panicking looking for his mithai box and he asks HP that where is the mithai box and he tells him he was taking the pictures so he doesn't know. Anjali (okay she has pretty hair why would she curl her hair like that and that too just the front portion of her hair. If her whole hair was curled it would be so pretty and a better effect to her overall look) comes and taps him on his shoulder and she asks him to come as they are going to host today's show. Shyam was thinking of excuses not to do the hosting because he needs to look for the mithai box. She is adamant for him come and she thinks he is nervous and said that he is like a kid who is about to perform. Anjali pulls Shyam along with her while Shyam is still anxious about the mithai box (seriously is he planning that the scorpion venom will go into the sweets or when RS puts her hand in the box it will bite her, or just give her a heart attack by seeing the scorpion. His plan is a little unclear. With all the scheming he does out loud you think he would have mentioned it.)

The Gupta family enters the party and Payal (okay out of everyone's look he looks the best...just comparing to Anjali at the moment, I could do without the rhinestones in the hair) seeks the blessings from Mama ji and Nani. Arnav is looking out for Khushi and NK comes looking for Khushi as well. Arnav sees NK and asks who he is looking for...NK not being shy about his feeling and interest in Khushi, says Khushi.  NK asks him same question and Arnav turns his head the other way ignoring that question (accept it you love to see khushi...him ignoring the question makes it obvious).

Payal eyes are looking for someone (Akash) but she cannot find him and then she sees Mami. She goes up to Mami ji and is about to say Namaste. Mami sees her and ignores and pretends to talk to someone showing that she does not want to talk to her (this lady is too much; her jealousy is clouding her judgment). Akash comes in front of her and by isharas tell her that she is looking awesome and Anjali sees them and isharas that Akash is looking okay but Payal is looking awesome. She leaves the love birds alone.

Bua ji enters and is dragging some box with a rope attached to it and Khushi is pushing it from behind. Mami feels embarrassed and turns around. then Khushi gets up from pushing the box and NK sees her and in excitement calls her name and then she immediately goes down to push the box again and Arnav shots up and is like Where...NK is like over there and points... Arnav is unable to see her and tells NK that to stop day dreaming. Arnav adds that it seems that Khushi is scared and will not come. Khushi with her bionic ear hears this and says that she doesn't get scared. Khushi tells Bua ji to go and she will handle the box. NK asks if she needs help and Khushi said no. Arnav comes and said he will call HP to do this and Khushi says that she doesn't want to take help from the enemy (if it was me I would be like YES...that box is heavy, just assuming). NK says that he will take it and Khushi tries to say no but eventurally relents. Arnav in the background is made that she took NK's help but not his. NK tries to pull the box but is not able to. He asks if he packed all the dancers in the box. Khushi says that she will show them on the stage. (Okay rant time on Khushi's hair...what is that hair style...she could have put more of her bangs to make that so called poof...she only pulled back a portion of her bangs...she has so much left on the side of her face. The maang tikka just looks off with that hair style...I don't know why but every time I think of that hairstyle I get mad, Khushi could have done better...a better hairstyle could have added to the glamour quotient to her simple lengha).

Khushi says she is only going to win and NK is over there drooling over her says of course Khushi ji and Arnav glares at him (like shut up what are you saying, can't give the opponent confidence or a hint that we suck). NK says the Lakrewale will win and ArShi corrects him and says that ladkewale. Arnav and Khushi look at each other awkwardly and NK was like yeah that. Khushi says that they will hold more weight and NK says that bua is also dancing and Arnav says that only after the dance performances they will know the truth (this boy is just oozing confidence...how sexy). NK agrees and says that they have not seen her practicing. Arnav asks if she remembers the bet and she says yes she remembers and she asks he remember her shart and he says yes

Khushi and NK are pushing the box and they got tired and NK says that he will call HP. Khushi left the box unattended as well (why do people do that in dramas...keep your stuff safely with you so no one can take it or look at it).

Mami is showing her jewelry off and she sees Bua ji there and walks up to her. She says that she is here and that to empty handed and Bua ji says yes but she is here with lots of love in her heart and that is like bringing a gift. Bua ji walks off and Mami walks away from there and collides with the box and Bua ji appears and tells her to be careful otherwise she will turn into khoon bhari taang (nice one) and mami replies her back that her talks are more hurtful coming from the  Aunt of khoon bhari taang. Mami is checking out the box and Bua ji tells her not to look in it because it is her secret weapon against her leaving a curious Mami behind. Bua ji goes from there and Mami comes back to see what's in the box and Bua ji comes back and closes the box and stops mami from opening it.  HP comes and tells Bua ji that they have emptied the room and they will keep the box there (I must admit HP is super strong if he can be the only one who can lift that box himself when the other's required two people).

Arnav is on phone (this is not time for a business call...this is a family function) and he sees Khushi standing alone and he drools at her. NK comes up to her with two glasses of juice (how sweet) and says break the leg khushi. Khushi is shocked and she asks why he wants to break her leg. NK says that he was just saying good luck to her because they say that where he is from. Khushi wishes his legs break too. They say cheers pretty much and Arnav is just buring with jealousy.

Anjali comes to Arnav asking if he has seen Shyam (ah ha his disappearing act already started). He says that he will find the Shyam but for now she needs to go on stage. Arnav find the Shyam in the kitchen who is looking for the mithai box. Arnav tells him to come to the stage because the program is starting and Shyam tells him that he is coming soon.

Anjali and Shyam are hosting the sangeet and they tells us that they thought they were the best couple ever but after seeing PayAsh they were proven wrong (yeah there is a difference between fake love one sided love and real love. Shyam is still looking for the mithai box. Anjali announces the dance competition. Arnav and Khushi pass the look to each other saying It's On. 

credit to the maker

Shyam introduces the judges (that guy judge looks familiar...I forgot where else I saw him in the show).

Nani is dancing and NK are dancing to Bichoo Bichoo by Asha Bhosle from the move Chamatkar (apparently this is an SRK movie). 

credit to the maker

Khushi is dancing and enjoying the perfmance, when bua ji reminds her that this is a competition. Khushi gets nervous to see this perfect dance and Arnav is smilling like I am so winning. Khushi notice him staring and hides her nervousness.

credit to the maker

During this perfectly placed song Shyam is still finding the mithai box with his bichoo and Anjali finds her man and takes him back to the stage as the performance is almost done.

Bua ji is nervous to see Nani dance (yeah I would me too) and she says that she can't dance after seeing that performance and Khushi says that they can't run leaving the stage behind and tells her it's the question of their pride and they have to dance. Bua ji is like she can't do this and she is getting cold (more like cold feet) and Khushi says that she will not be cold once she is dancing and asks if she has any other problems?   Bua says of they will lose and Arnav with his bionic ear Smiles at their despair and looks at Khushi victoriously. 

credit to the maker

Will Bua ji be able to dance?? Can the Guptas top the Raizadas performance???

Link to the original Bichoo Bichoo song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-DLj-dLscs

Edited by ..Anita.. - 21 August 2013 at 12:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Preety_NebulaIssK.supriya.arshiwiwysoharasoni19sweet

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
arshi di and ani and sohu 
wonderful analysis 
i am very excited to read but this 
time cannt do it 
i told na problem 
so i am sorry 
and byee i dont know which day will 
be last so 
saying in advaance 
bye

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Credit - Main Forum post

thanks for sharing!!!
birthday boy looks like he shaved

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jani_faizalsupriya.arshisohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
does anyone know how to post youtube videos on here and not the url

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

IssK. Goldie