Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 19)

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Soni JUST WONDERFUL TADKA...AL THE PICS AND WRITTEN SONGS ARE AWESOME BUT THIS ONE IS REACHING STRAIGHT TO HEART

Star
 Yes, agree 100% with Arshi! Wonderful Soni!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivinesoni19sweet

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IssPKaur

Girls, allEmbarrassed...am amazed at your response to my first edit!Embarrassed Saw the beauty of the first page and couldn't resist being a part of the celebration. So i spontaneously edited and posted. No thinking and certainly no expectation!Embarrassed

Indus...thank you for your words on the pahla. Mighty pleased you call it stunning! Unbelievable hai ye baat! First i saw only yours but then, as i traveled the pages, saari team ek ke baad ek...hai re nandkissore, sanak gaya humara bheja!LOL

Arshi...your work is so brilliant and you think hum chhaa gaye? Aap sab se inspiration mili huzoor...varna hum toh..could never have dreamt of working on an image. Honest. 

Wiwy the wicked...aapko bhi pasand aaya? Matlab "edit zindabaad" only?Tongue Arre wah!! Lurved the idea of the waving ocean btw!!

Salooni...haven't ever told you this but you are my Chulbul of the thread [Hope you don't HATE Salman!Tongue..The name suits you more than it suits him!!] Your unique emoticons and be-dhadak bindaass words, they bring a smile each time i log in! Thank you for liking the edit!

Katelyn, Anita, Supriya...It is my first, yes, god promiseLOLDevi Maiyya being my only witness..hope she gives an "ishaara" soonLOL Thank you for the wonderful disbelief though. Meant so much coming from you guys...Kate my Great! Your help in formatting my b'day message for Indi, how can i ever forget! Anita, your gifs, they are always so sharp they blow my mind! And Super Supriya..you know how much i adore your images! You found it hot? That's just so fab!

Sohara my lovely...Thanks much! Your words ever so delightful. Fervent passion..you've nailed it..that's what really makes the image! Whatever colors or textures one may add, the beauty lies embedded deep, in that unforgettable asr-khushi passion that defines Teri Meri!

And viv04...How fantastic is your reading of that image! The colors, the posture, her lightness, his strength and their glorious dynamic with each other...what a treat that you allude to everything, and so eloquentlyClap Thank you so much for liking my first on their magic!

Ab after all the dhanyavaad, thoda daring kiya...made another in all the excitementLOL 

Glorious, meri jaan!Wink Sirf edit hi nahi Issk bhi Zindabad!!!!!Thumbs Up

IssK.cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Several months back an angel  fell in his arms in sheesh mahal . He felt a visceral attraction and a magnetic pull towards her. But he hated his feelings for the girl, cause he enceindred himself in the dark world of hate. There was no access of love there. He thought love is deception. He can't indulge his feelings of love for any girl. But fate made them confront again. The destiny keeps throwing them together again and again. The attraction has become abysmal now. He tried so hard to hate her, not to love her. How many times he wanted to say "koi phadak nahi padta." But finally he had to surrender his ego, his grudge, his conceit, his pride. 

When he saw Khushi on the stage, cogitated, embroiled and pensive, he couldn't resist himself to go to help her. In spite of so much acrimony, he always stands by her side when she needs him. He became oblivious of the challenge to win the competition. He is now willingly to lose to her. 

So Arnav and Khushi's amazing performance on the song Teri meri happened. It's not just a simple dance but an epic moment of IPK. Didn't the song just made for Arnav and Khushi?

"Mine and your love story can't be spoken in just few words."

Their love is like a turbulent ocean, the depth of their love is really impenetrable.

Did anybody witness such a sensuous, passionate dance before? Did anybody see the smoldering chemistry before?

Inhaling his musky smell, feeling the spine tingling sensation of his warm breath on her face and neck, Khushi let him play with her lissome body. Her visage reflects the maelstrom of conflicting emotions, but she completely surrenders to him. 

Shutting out the world outside, creating a gentle cadence that beats in harmony with their thumping heart.

Their every move, every expression is telling the story of their conflicting, but enormous love.

They make their families flabbergasted. And the journey of the undecipherable love transcends to a new level.

feeling sad,depressed and terrible !!!!!!!!!!

Epic post, Sohara!Star Way to go girl! Hug

samin6soharaMysticaldivine

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Glorious, meri jaan!Wink Sirf edit hi nahi Issk bhi Zindabad!!!!!Thumbs Up

Awww Wiwy! You here!! And like!! Ye sach hai ya sapnaDay Dreaming

cinthiann1758wiwyMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
@ISSK

Zabardast...another one as I adore this scene...Your post is fab...indeed we all are crazy for this show...it doesn't matter how  much each one of us try to express...and it is increasing day by day...Thnx for your kind words Issk

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 20 August 2013 at 3:12pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshiwiwy

IssK. Goldie
IssK.
IssK.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

@ISSK

Zabardast...another one as I adore this scene...Your post is fab...indeed we all are crazy for this show...it doesn't matter how  much each one of us try to express...and it is increasing day by day...Thnx for your kind words Issk

Mujhey toh abcd nahin aata yaar Arshi, of edit sheditLOL It's all in the images only... These two are so compelling here...esp ASR...the intensity i cannot get past still. His face! Good Lord!!

supriya.arshiwiwyindi52

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey Blasters thank you for liking the answer to Riddle 15 Hug

and making brilliant attempts to find the answer to Riddle 16!  
  Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758Katelynsoni19sweetindi52sohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Big smile Inspired by all the beautiful Teri Meri edits by my friends! Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04IssK.supriya.arshisamin6cinthiann1758Katelynindi52soharasoni19sweetMysticaldivine

Go to top