Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 124)

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

hiya.gif 

Hi friends,

How are you all? Wow, 124 pages already? Lots to read and some interesting discussions going on. Will try to cover as much as possible and be back soon. Meanwhile, any interesting news during the past 4-5 days?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..sohara

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DurgaS

hiya.gif 

Hi friends,

How are you all? Wow, 124 pages already? Lots to read and some interesting discussions going on. Will try to cover as much as possible and be back soon. Meanwhile, any interesting news during the past 4-5 days?

You are back, Durgey!Big smile Missed you! Bhelcums bhelcums!Hug How was the marriage you attended? Trust you to target the "interesting" news category! Just news will not do, kya? Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynMysticaldivine

DurgaS IF-Dazzler
DurgaS
DurgaS

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

hiya.gif 

Hi friends,

You are back, Durgey!Big smile Missed you! Bhelcums bhelcums!Hug How was the marriage you attended? Trust you to target the "interesting" news category! Just news will not do, kya? Tongue
Hey Wiwy, thanks for the bhelcoming hug. Hug . Was missing you all a lot. Marriage was hectic, but fun. More like a family get together. Met most of them after many years.

Interesting news, regular news, unimportant news, anything will do. Just going thru here and there. Noticed both the marathon threads, 2nd Anniversary and BS birthday thread are closed. Our spammers must be feeling bored now. Wink LOL But, I think it was good fun while it lasted. Good job on those threads everyone. Clap 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynwiwyMysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged

hiya.gif 

Hi friends,

great to see you.
My news is, I'm too busy with school, can't read the takes of others and really behind in writing as well.
Hope gonna catch a bit in the weekend.

cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyMysticaldivine..Anita..

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by viv04

Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by sohara

Episode-171

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mention it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.LOL

@sohara  @issk
 I agree with you all.  He has a major thing about her hair and also her back from day one.  Its not just the red saree.  Her hair is open in their significant rabbaves, during photoshoot and Diwali.  During their major rabbave in the guest house too when she marks him with his blood,  her hair opens up magically.  He complements it during Holi and remarriage track.
In Sheeshmahal when he breaks the dori and she turns around, why I feel his unrelenting irate expression change to lust at the sight of her bare back.  Then his gaze seems to soften and follow her hair in admiration.  Maybe I see too much.   

I agreed with all of you...lovely ladies with the milky back and hair  and his obsession...

Viv ...u r so right at it ,,,just want to add in yours when NK was lusting over her back and he opened her hair ,it reminded me the Sheesh Mahal and his look at her back and then when she opens her hair ,the way he turns his eyes slowly to admiration...was the indication of his losing his control over a girl...
He always feel touching her ...and during remarriage he touches her first with hands where she gasps and then ties the dori...the same in farm house he lingers his fingers first before opening the dori...
viv and ArshiH, you are making me ecstatic.
Any guy would be aphrodisiac to see that flawless curvy creamy back.So I can't blame Arnav. and apparently he would not like if any other guy looks at her lasciviously. i loved possessive Arnav who opened her hair when NK was lusting her.
ArshiH, you must remember how he smeared haldi on her back during remarriage!Embarrassed

viv04cinthiann1758KatelynwiwyMysticaldivine

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hi just came back after laptop repairing still problem 
but in mission today to 
reply all page
so a very good morning from a last  time if dazzler 

a stupid edit from my side 
credit of texture and psd
to outstanding creator
love you all

Edited by salooni - 30 August 2013 at 12:52am

supriya.arshicinthiann1758KatelynsoharaPutijaChalhov

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
i just hope pic is visible as it is not to me
Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Thanks ArshiH for reading and commenting.
I really ponder your comments.
I can understand Khushi's ambiguity, as she is very young and a bit crazy as well. But why the Harvard brain is taking too much time to accept his feelings of love. Though he came a long way. 
Sigh when he completely broke the wall of hate and came to the light of love, the cvs put him in the dark world of hate again.

I agree what you said about Anjali. I would love it, if Arnav would make her independent. There are so many FFs have been written where the writers showed Anjali as an independent woman. i wish if it be will shown in sequel-2. but sequel-2 is not a distant dream, but an impossible dream right now.Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Mysticaldivine

Go to top