Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 122)

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I was just wondering why Khushi adorned green during the Teri Meri dance. And Arnav bluish black. Look what I got on the net !!!!

In some languages, including old ChineseThai, old Japanese, and Vietnamese, the same word can mean either blue or green.[15]

The Chinese character ' (pronounced qng in Mandarinao in Japanese, and thanh in Sino-Vietnamese) has a meaning that covers both blue and green; blue and green are traditionally considered shades of "'." In more contemporary terms, they are  (ln, in Mandarin) and  (l, in Mandarin) respectively. Japanese also has two terms that refer specifically to the color green, ' (midori which is derived from the classical Japanese descriptive verb midoru 'to be in leaf, to flourish' in reference to trees) and (guriin, which is derived from the English word 'green'). However, in Japan, although the traffic lights have the same colors that other countries have, the green light is described using the same word as for blue, "aoi", because green is considered a shade of aoi; similarly, green variants of certain fruits and vegetables such as green apples, green shiso (as opposed to red apples and red shiso) will be described with the word "aoi". Vietnamese uses a single word for both blue and green, xanh, with variants such as xanh da tri (azure, lit. "sky blue"), lam (blue), and lc (green; also xanh l cy, lit. "leaf green").

"Green" in modern European languages corresponds to about 520"570 nm, but many historical and non-European languages make other choices, e.g. using a term for the range of ca. 450"530 nm ("blue/green") and another for ca. 530"590 nm ("green/yellow")

The Celtic languages had a term for "blue/green/grey", Proto-Celtic *glasto-, which gave rise to Old Irish glas "green, grey" and to Welsh glas "blue". This word is cognate with the Ancient Greek "bluish green", contrasting with "yellowish green" discussed above.

In modern Japanese, the term for green is ', while the old term for "blue/green", blue (' Ao?) now means "blue". But in certain contexts, green is still conventionally referred to as ', as in bluetraffic light (' Ao shing?) and blue leaves ('' Aoba?), reflecting the absence of blue-green distinction in old Japanese (more accurately, the traditional Japanese color terminologygrouped some shades of green with blue, and others with yellow tones).

The Persian language is traditionally lacking a black/blue/green distinction. The Persian word  sabz can mean "green", "black" or "dark". Thus, Persian erotic poetry, dark-skinned women are addressed as sabz-eh, as in phrases like  sabz-eh-gandom-gun (literally "dark wheat colored") or  sabz-eh-malih ("a dark beauty").[19] Similarly, in Sudanese Arabic, dark-skinned people are described as  akhar, the term which in Standard Arabic stands unambiguously for "green".

So if green=blue=black, then Arnav and Khushi were actually wearing the same indistinguishable colour while dancing to the same tune! The reflection of light was different, but the colours were rapturously merging into one on the Teri Meri night!

Down the line, when they met at the farmhouse, the colours were reversed and their identification with each other was as complete as their consummation! Arnav wore olive green and Khushi black! A full circle, starting from the Teri Meri night when they first "touched" each other and made love in green and bluish black!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04HorizonKatelynindi52PutijaChalhov..Anita..Mysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by hd75

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by indi52

@ viv , @ Indi, @ Horizon, @ Issk, @Cynthia, @ wiwy and all 

Just finished reading all of your interesting chat...You all are agreeing at one point and that is...Portrayal of woman through our media is not changing over time and how this image of Achi...Good daughter, sister, wife, whatever has been molested in such a way that the blazing hate emerges within you when such comments fall on your ears...

OK I can accept that for instant that don't provoke sex and it's appeal through media because certain things feel or good beyond exposure...just like teri meri dance ... yet they can't convince me that for the name of sacrifice a woman can't have or express or even think about it.AGAINST Law of nature...

In the name of sacrification ,women are being dragged into mess...Sorry if I offended anyone...just got angry..

Totally agreed with all of you...after farmhouse night ...a lot of pieces are missing...as wiwy said they wanted us to roam around this thingy...hehehe...we are no fools...are we may be...All paagals at one place  

Horizon I can see what you are seeing ,feeling and expressing about after pool side emotive display...yet I feel that was the character of Khushi..."Action without thinking"...which we are seeing in Maha...and Arnav tries to explain.Love the point of classes of women within women...That's how I see it..No one ever damaged women the most but women."women are women's enemy"...Nice analytical approach ,very political as they want us remain busy in this and that's why media is still showing all Sab Bahu crap...I read some where once on IF ,let this whole two generation passed away then what...as new one is gone nail em...I don't agree with it as Cold viruses change their shapes and DNA and not  a single meds can finish em yet they have tendency to change and replicate...and that's what this whole fiasco is...not going to finish, may be emerged with different shape...

Yes wiwy a common person acts with logics...why the heck you let him play with you while he is committed to his gf but this show is "iss pyar ko kya naam doon' which we have and everything from illogical eye seems an aww momento and that was one of em...LOGIC and IPK...Which world you live in...Indi already warned me once when I tried to use it...What about you LOGIC and Wiwy's Riddles...My brain can't get that either...bolo jawab do...

Issk Love your Box analogy...indeed if they have some rules in their hands we all be breathing in their way but what way...just like Akash...Finalize the deal but what DEAL...so what deal do they have keeping us in that BOX...just to run their lives without interruption..MEN's world

BUT I have a question...for all of you...

Do you think Western World exempts from this?

My answer is no...the shape is different with different labels...commodity is same...

Achi my foot...I am good with Bad label...

arshi, for that in pink, taaliyan, Clap...

there is no culture on the face of this beleaguered planet that has not done crazy things to women. or so i think. why? some reasons seem clear, the others i have no idea of.

about women being women's worst enemy... up to a point. it is men who put us in our corrals, and then clutches of women, having seen the results of protesting perhaps, decide to give in and become "guards" of this way. simplistic, my picture is... but i know you'll add in the complex, deeper tones. 

No I have a same tone yet experience screams different...For me THIS IS ALL A GAME FOR POWER...and it just satisfies em so be it but women also are contributing in it...it's undeniable..

generations go by and everyone stops questioning.

in fact where i come from, this is even portrayed as wonderful for us girls. till one day something terrible happens, or you read of roop kanwar (beyond terrible that) an 18 year old in rajasthan, or something... or you see your beautiful grandmother giving away all her sarees with a dash of colour in them and wearing a pure white than (saree) because she's just lost her husband, all jewellery gone from her body, never to eat fish which she loves again... at some point you start asking, why.

and where it leads you is not a good place. Read it and yet it's not pleasant at all..you are forgetting the worse...shaving hair and joining the league of women of same traits ...Ashram

i don't wish to blame gender a or b beyond a point. what has happened has happened. but this is my world too. i am here. what i choose to do matters. or so i would like to believe. a bit of empirical, initial thinking regarding humans, men and women, needs to be done again i feel at times... i try to in my own way... will it make a huge diff? no, certainly not... but at least i did what i thought i should... guess i'll just leave it at that.
It's not a blame game ,it's analyzing facts and raising a question WHY? Why on earth is is being pictured through our media and gripping roots in our culture...very deep

the conditioning is so deep, sometimes i too will repeat meaningless things without realising... but try i will. maybe because of nothing else, just the most fantastic set of parents, who never ever thought a girl was less...

i do believe if mass media continues to show women the way they do, especially on indian tv (which has a humongous impact as it is watched widely and constantly across india and the subcontinent even)... it will only harm girls more. not only in terms of rape and other heinous things... but even in the everyday, the day to day doing of life... that is where this discrimination, this making use of a whole gender, this shutting her up with talk of tradition and "achhi" hurts all the time. 

That is the point...what is the definition of ACHI...a person [forget gender] who can dance on other's tunes since from her childhood without having her own individuality as a human...

in the west, if i am not way off the mark, the film makers of the fifties or was it the forties, went into the whole achhi buri fiasco re women and there were complex women characters portrayed who fit neither category, they were real, though sometimes not so "good" and the viewer felt empathy.

in our films too we've had more progressive stories and portrayals of women... khamoshi comes to mind instantly. but the main issue here i suppose is most movies are really about the male character... he is the protagonist... she a mere support. once this idea is fixed... her character and its nuances autiomatically mean less and have less impact. when i look at khushi this is the sadness i feel. she strated out with so much possibility... and trust me, she could have gone all the way to being a tycoon, if she so desired, but what they did to her... barun himself has once said in barun sort of words that it happens in most stories... the man in the main guy.. not fair, but that's how it is.

i was just looking up "the three faces of eve" a movie my mother used to speak of and like (i think there is movie with nargis in the lead which is the hindi remake, i am pretty sure actually, the name escapes me). wiki tells me,

"
The Three Faces of Eve also became the first film to win the Best Actress award without getting nominated in another category, and the last for nearly 31 years until Jodie Foster won the award for The Accused the film's sole nomination."

seems the west equally denies a place to the girl in a narrative. but my heart doesn't yearn to be given a higher status than men, just an understanding of us as people... with all the desires, proclivities, drawbacks, everything that makes us human.  

I don't know why it comes to the table that we want to show the superiority over men...My point is just listen and considerate us as a human being ...see and feel our presence...we are not toys...

i thank the west though for the whole women's lib movement, however controversial some things in it. somewhere i do believe i am here today because they were there at some point.

sorry i go on. but really, someone should write about the two from that marriage onward... we might find a real khushi who is as beautiful, flawed, strong, undeniable, human as asr.

sorry achhi bahu, me no wanna be you. there is a reason many of us identify with your laad gov, it's not because we want to be a man, it's because he feels real. he is both man, alpha male, and utterly human beyond just gender specifics. i hope some day you too can be seen as a person and not just a girl in a world made by men.
me and achi bahu or wife...LOL...YES I am a achi mother and that I care 
and have to add, when i read sohara, anita, soni's thoughts, i feel a sense of we are going to get there surely some day. i feel proud... yes, ladies, keep them brackets and the my sexy boys and the visuals and defiance and big heart and feelings coming.

I love them and REALLY WISH THE BEST FOR THEM...Smile

Just a little thought.
In small ways we can make a difference in the lives of women around us. Are we doing it? If we are then we are on the right track and have the right to hope for a better society.

While reading this I had a mixture of emotions.  While being raised in the west to an Italian American family, my youngest sibling is male.  I am the middle child, my parents eldest was also female.  My brother was god especially to my mom.  We still to this day call him the messiah.  He could never do any wrong and he walked on water according to mom.  Still, I never felt inferior, in a matter of fact I would fight for my rights to do things but I do remember me not being allowed to go away to college.  I am not sure if it was that my parents couldn't afford it (which I very much doubt) or girls just didn't leave the house until they were married.
Anyway I got married at 20 to a hateful, abusive man- maybe I just wanted to escape.  Needless to say you all know my story and I found my John because of it...now 32 years later!
What disappoints me is when I read the FF and all the girls write about someone biting them during lovemaking.  This disturbs me, for I have heard of love nips but not the description of actual biting.  Without going to deeply into this I "assume" (hate doing that), that this is an amorous part of the culture or is it the man's dominance over a woman?  I know that when lions mate, the male bites the neck/shoulder of the female showing his dominance until she submits.  Is not love suppose to be a sharing of each other in a beautiful way?  So like I said it disturbs me and I apologize for bringing this matter up especially to our youngsters they do not need to hear this.
In IPK what disturbed me, was how attracted I was to the ASR character, whom I in my POV, was very abusive to Khushi in the beginning.  He degraded her, physically man handled her and kept putting her "in her place".  Why was I so attracted to this terrible man?  But deep in my heart I knew he was hurt and his reactions were because of this.  I still feel terribly guilty when I am attracted to the alpha, dominant male.  I play the role of the lowly female/ lion awaiting domination.  
I was watching a show called Jodha Akbar and I am ashamed to say I love it.  There must be something deep in my core that calls out for the dominant male and I probably was raised not knowing that a woman does not have to be dominated.  
Until we raise our daughters, (which unfortunately have none), with the belief that we are equals to men in all rights and aspects of this world, nothing will change.  When G-d created us, the story in my Bible states that we came from the rib of man, formed so he would not walk this earth alone.  People take that literally.  A woman gave birth to the G-d, he would never exist without a woman!  Men should remember this!  LOL
AND finally I hated the Khushi of the last few episodes.  I remember calling ArshiH and screaming about the Miss India contest.  Just like Miss America, Miss World, Miss Universe what's the point?  A woman's talent and beauty does not have to be judged at all.  The CV's could have had Khushi run the tilffin business or join AR Designs to prove that point.  Ughhh, absolutely hated it.
Our zany, cray girl was one to be admired.  I never felt that she was not worthy of greatness and love.  BTW of love the culture of the extended family and everyone living together.  The mother-in-law in charge and all the women helping to run the household and caring for the family.  This is a beautiful!  But if a woman wants to be educated and go out to work why not?  Some love to take care of family while others want to enter the business world, either way neither is wrong unless imposed and forced on someone.
Okay, my idle chatter and rant is done.  I love and respect all you wonderful women of this thread and we know no matter what we are stronger than anyone thinks!

my nineteen year old niece and i just finished a conversation about why we liked the screaming shouting manhandling mr raizada. and our feeling... a) we knew he was in pain himself, and b) somehow barun could sense and portray the tender beauty clean noble side of the man, even amid that chaos.

still, while many people felt there was no need for him to apologise, i did feel there was and i loved the way he chose to make a trip in the middle of the night to do it. i however did not feel the need for a major redemption thing and see how wrong you were asr track.

life. this happens that happens, no one's perfect, as long as there's love and respect finally, and an understanding, good enough.

everywhere, women are asked in various ways to be less, to curb, to hold back... this is the one thing i tell my daughter... never accept any situation where you are asked to be less. today i made her read the wiki entry on "misogyny," after five lines she said, her stomach felt queasy.

i love the mills and boon type, or at least the idea of him, but over the years, clear to me, i am not into being dominated. i liked the fact khushi always fought back... that sense of equal. you shut up (or that very sexy "shaat up" as hd75 says) and she replies after a few bouts of this, "aap shut up," nice. his equal. i always believed that is one of the reasons he fell for her, her guts, her indomitable trait, like him, he sensed she was like him... also that friction was exciting... no one spoke to him like that.

they made khushi into a what i have no idea. what the h was that mrs india thing... yes catering business anyday or even math tuition... but this?

love your post. i called my brother whom the mother doted on but pretended to be mad at... the blind spot. but then my dad had a thing for me i think, so it never really bothered me.

adam's rib, ah thesis can be written on that. or the song sung to the wife every sabbath in an observant jewish home... or the whole place of "bahu" in an idian home and the exalted position of "damad" the son in law... we need characters like asr in this world... for that rready to put up with some nastiness... woman enough to handle it.

biting? while hard kisses feel sort of exciting... uh huh to serious biting and things.

Some very interesting discussions going on here. 

Never thought ASR manhandled Khushi, I always felt it was his way of showing his intense love and pain, there was something pure in it, of course Barun made it just perfect. 

I remember people were disappointed there was no redemption, redemption for what? As ASR himself said "iss pyaar mein sahi, galat nahi hota"...it is just love, being nasty, hurting the one you love - all part and parcel of those crazy feelings ! As you so rightly say, what matters is that the love, respect and trust remains intact.

Barun always maintained he could play ASR so well only because of the writing, well, if you want to know how ASR would have been if Barun was not playing him, watch the other shows which also have such angry young men and see the difference. ASR may be been brilliantly written but if it wasn't for Barun, I don't think people would have felt so much for the character. I mean who else can say "shaat up" or "oh really" like that?

Was just thinking about Khushi, what an endearing character ! Even today, I simply adore her and I also know what you mean when you say you have no idea what they did to that character. Sad because Khushi was so different from the usual soap heroines, she had her values, alright but she also came with her own flaws, in many ways she was like ASR. 

Towards the end and even after the fiasco, I think it was Sanaya who made Khushi likeable. If I could forgive that suicide attempt and peon disguise and still love Khushi, a lot of it is because of the actress ! Wish they had made her as real as ASR, she was real for a long time until something went wrong everywhere in IPK. ASR alone survived, even at the peak of the mess, this character alone remained untouched, minus the gussa though. Guess the writers too were in love with ASR ! 

By the time it came to Mrs.India, I knew it was all over and was waiting for the show to end rather than watching it go down day by day. I was seriously hoping they would let her get back to the dabba service but no, she had to be Mrs.India ! But, try as they might, they can never erase the memory of Khushi Kumar Gupta in those gaudy coloured salwar-kameez complete with pompoms, side plait and a funny looking bag !

Can't believe I am up at 1 AM and writing this, got a long day ahead tomorrow...will I ever get over discussing IPK?

@Indi, I am so happy that you had your daughter read the definition and encourage her to stand up for what she feels is right.  Bravo!  Tell her not to stop, ever.
@hd, you really don't think he manhandled Khushi in the beginning, breaking the pearl dori, in the guesthouse, all the times he grabbed her arm?  I agree love and hate very intense emotions.
Loved Sanaya as Khushi, she was as amazing as Barun was as Arnav.  He made him an absolute mush in the end though and she they just destroyed but thank G-d for our actors who were fabulous and they didn't let them kill them entirely!
and NO we will never get over discussing IPK!!!!Wink

Cynth, read your first post about women, ASR at 800AM yesterday and wanted to respond but couldn't with time constraints, and this discussion has gone all breath and length.. thanks to Indi and hd.

I am in sync with hd that even for me, all his intial pull, pushes didn't come across as manhandling. Yes, a dictionary definition would fit them into that category, but it looked only a figurative reflection to what he felt for her, an intense emotion that he is hitherto unaware of, and a force that he is fighting with in himself to resist this so called chit of a girl.. becos as we know he is NOT gender biased, has held all women with high regard including Khushi's own sister! And importantly, altho physically hurt, Khushi didn't seem to mind, otherwise, she wouldn't have hesitated telling him NOT to touch her again! On contrary, she hid his "marks" away from the world as a personal possession like after the character dheela. Not that he is right, but unknowingly she could see/ feel his struggle with himself!

Agree with Indi, Khushi's "aap shut up" was much gratifying. or even her "bhad me gaye aap, bhad me gaye aap ki naukari".. your and your job go to hell.. I don't give a damn.. you go girl...where did that Khushi vanish.. I kept searching...

I have to add this, it pricks to see comments like "Shyam is the right guy for Khushi than ASR" just becos one supposedly manhandles her, and the other drips in sugar coated adulation and affection. But, the day Khushi was left middle of the road all gagged up fighting for life, the story perhaps was on its way to running its course, but it only reinforced "looks can be deceptive"!

Edited by Horizon - 29 August 2013 at 3:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwyindi52

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi all lovely Blasters and Boasters!  Sorry for posting a bit late!   I would like to share some off-screen segments with you!  Enjoy

KHUSHi KA DEEWANA ARNAV (Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) 1st February 2012, Episode 179 DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP1YrKElf0

IPKKND - SBB 1st February 2012 (Ishq Ka Virus & Khushi Ke Joote Huye Change), Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPYRx1rGLU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 1st February 2012 SBS Segment : Stars pe chadha Agneepath ka bukhar

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st Feb SBS Segment : Arnav brings Bangles for Khushi, Episode 179
credit goes to uploaders

Thnx Kat...He really did get hurt...you can see the blood in his hand...Poor boy 
Love NK here...and big shoes in Khushi's feet...made my day Kat...it's what I am doing in free time at work...Shame on me...

Hey Kate! Great show! Before you happened to me I used to scour the net for these videos. But you have made life so easy for me by posting them. I watch them religiously! Thanks! Hug

Arshi and Wiwy, you are very welcome. Hug  It's my pleasure!  These clips made me smile like a fool.  There are so many of them that I haven't seen.  I think we all miss Sarun very much!  I'm very glad to be here and enjoy them together!  Big smile

Edited by Katelyn - 29 August 2013 at 3:25pm

viv04wiwyindi52

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by sohara

soni i came to library to study. i guess you don't want me to concentrate on my study.
Gosh this pic is a killer.Dead

My studying the pcat is now down the drain...it looks like my break will be longer 

realx ani i will take him with him okayWink

It's okay...I don't mind taking an extended break

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwysoni19sweetsohara

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

I was just wondering why Khushi adorned green during the Teri Meri dance. And Arnav bluish black. Look what I got on the net !!!!

In some languages, including old ChineseThai, old Japanese, and Vietnamese, the same word can mean either blue or green.[15]

The Chinese character ' (pronounced qng in Mandarinao in Japanese, and thanh in Sino-Vietnamese) has a meaning that covers both blue and green; blue and green are traditionally considered shades of "'." In more contemporary terms, they are  (ln, in Mandarin) and  (l, in Mandarin) respectively. Japanese also has two terms that refer specifically to the color green, ' (midori which is derived from the classical Japanese descriptive verb midoru 'to be in leaf, to flourish' in reference to trees) and (guriin, which is derived from the English word 'green'). However, in Japan, although the traffic lights have the same colors that other countries have, the green light is described using the same word as for blue, "aoi", because green is considered a shade of aoi; similarly, green variants of certain fruits and vegetables such as green apples, green shiso (as opposed to red apples and red shiso) will be described with the word "aoi". Vietnamese uses a single word for both blue and green, xanh, with variants such as xanh da tri (azure, lit. "sky blue"), lam (blue), and lc (green; also xanh l cy, lit. "leaf green").

"Green" in modern European languages corresponds to about 520"570 nm, but many historical and non-European languages make other choices, e.g. using a term for the range of ca. 450"530 nm ("blue/green") and another for ca. 530"590 nm ("green/yellow")

The Celtic languages had a term for "blue/green/grey", Proto-Celtic *glasto-, which gave rise to Old Irish glas "green, grey" and to Welsh glas "blue". This word is cognate with the Ancient Greek "bluish green", contrasting with "yellowish green" discussed above.

In modern Japanese, the term for green is ', while the old term for "blue/green", blue (' Ao?) now means "blue". But in certain contexts, green is still conventionally referred to as ', as in bluetraffic light (' Ao shing?) and blue leaves ('' Aoba?), reflecting the absence of blue-green distinction in old Japanese (more accurately, the traditional Japanese color terminologygrouped some shades of green with blue, and others with yellow tones).

The Persian language is traditionally lacking a black/blue/green distinction. The Persian word  sabz can mean "green", "black" or "dark". Thus, Persian erotic poetry, dark-skinned women are addressed as sabz-eh, as in phrases like  sabz-eh-gandom-gun (literally "dark wheat colored") or  sabz-eh-malih ("a dark beauty").[19] Similarly, in Sudanese Arabic, dark-skinned people are described as  akhar, the term which in Standard Arabic stands unambiguously for "green".

So if green=blue=black, then Arnav and Khushi were actually wearing the same indistinguishable colour while dancing to the same tune! The reflection of light was different, but the colours were rapturously merging into one on the Teri Meri night!

Down the line, when they met at the farmhouse, the colours were reversed and their identification with each other was as complete as their consummation! Arnav wore olive green and Khushi black! A full circle, starting from the Teri Meri night when they first "touched" each other and made love in green and bluish black!

This was really deep!!!!! Nice connection

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynwiwy

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi all lovely Blasters and Boasters!  Sorry for posting a bit late!   I would like to share some off-screen segments with you!  Enjoy

KHUSHi KA DEEWANA ARNAV (Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) 1st February 2012, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP1YrKElf0

IPKKND - SBB 1st February 2012 (Ishq Ka Virus & Khushi Ke Joote Huye Change), Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPYRx1rGLU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 1st February 2012 SBS Segment : Stars pe chadha Agneepath ka bukhar

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7xrMPs5KM

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st Feb SBS Segment : Arnav brings Bangles for Khushi, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7BRyjH8rg

credit goes to uploaders

You made my life so much simpler by posting these...sometimes they are so hard to find :(
Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work

Katelynwiwysohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Katelyn

thanks for those videos... these guys are too funny and somehow all this added to the whole feel of ipk... don't ya think?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynwiwy..Anita..sohara

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

very nice, wiwy... so blue and green are the old black teehee. wonderful references here... and yeah what was it with colours and ipk... you are right green and black were the colours of teri meri and farmhouse. and they were each others colours, as you say, maybe a sign of complete identification.

interestingly both nights she danced. teri meri, he started the whole thing... but farm house, she was the lead and only dancer... dance is always more than ta thei ta ta thai... i am wondering if i can see the first dance as mating at a mind and desire level... convulsive, without thought, just flowing into the moment...

and farmhouse as the actual physical sign off on that... a making own of an idea that was somewhere in them all through.

viv04KatelynMysticaldivine

Go to top