Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 121)

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Hi all lovely Blasters and Boasters!  Sorry for posting a bit late!   I would like to share some off-screen segments with you!  Enjoy

KHUSHi KA DEEWANA ARNAV (Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) 1st February 2012, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRP1YrKElf0

IPKKND - SBB 1st February 2012 (Ishq Ka Virus & Khushi Ke Joote Huye Change), Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kPYRx1rGLU&NR=1&feature=endscreen

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 1st February 2012 SBS Segment : Stars pe chadha Agneepath ka bukhar

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN7xrMPs5KM

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st Feb SBS Segment : Arnav brings Bangles for Khushi, Episode 179

DL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv7BRyjH8rg

credit goes to uploaders

Edited by Katelyn - 29 August 2013 at 11:28am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiArshidiehardfanwiwyMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..indi52sohara

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viv04

Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Originally posted by sohara

Episode-171

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mentioned it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.LOL

@sohara  @issk
 I agree with you all.  He has a major thing about her hair and also her back from day one.  Its not just the red saree.  Her hair is open in their significant rabbaves, during photoshoot and Diwali.  During their major rabbave in the guest house too when she marks him with his blood,  her hair opens up magically.  He complements it during Holi and remarriage track.
In Sheeshmahal when he breaks the dori and she turns around, why I feel his unrelenting irate expression change to lust at the sight of her bare back.  Then his gaze seems to soften and follow her hair in admiration.  Maybe I see too much.   

I agreed with all of you...lovely ladies with the milky back and hair  and his obsession...

Viv ...u r so right at it ,,,just want to add in yours when NK was lusting over her back and he opened her hair ,it reminded me the Sheesh Mahal and his look at her back and then when she opens her hair ,the way he turns his eyes slowly to admiration...was the indication of his losing his control over a girl...
He always feel touching her ...and during remarriage he touches her first with hands where she gasps and then ties the dori...the same in farm house he lingers his fingers first before opening the dori...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 August 2013 at 1:22pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315viv04IssK.Katelynsohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

a lame edit by me LOL

miss bein here...
Indi tht capture of your is breathtakin Day Dreaming
wiwy - awesome pic..thanks for sharin Wink blue color was rockin on you

Sohara tht edit too good...i think Barun pics in tht is from Baat Hamari days...i had seen tht video before it was a Valetine spl on sony or somethin...those pics r from those Smile

Saloni awesome edit nd gifs by you...keep it goin Star

ArshiD...thanks for likin my edit Smile

What an edit Supi...Love em...his new pics and Sanaya's new pics both are looking gorgeous.Love how you you put em together.Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynsohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hi all lovely Blasters and Boasters!  Sorry for posting a bit late!   I would like to share some off-screen segments with you!  Enjoy

KHUSHi KA DEEWANA ARNAV (Is Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) 1st February 2012, Episode 179

IPKKND - SBB 1st February 2012 (Ishq Ka Virus & Khushi Ke Joote Huye Change), Episode 179

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon 1st February 2012 SBS Segment : Stars pe chadha Agneepath ka bukhar

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 1st Feb SBS Segment : Arnav brings Bangles for Khushi, Episode 179

credit goes to uploaders

Thnx Kat...He really did get hurt...you can see the blood in his hand...Poor boy 
Love NK here...and big shoes in Khushi's feet...made my day Kat...it's what I am doing in free time at work...Shame on me...

Katelynwiwysoni19sweet

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

a lame edit by me LOL

miss bein here...
Indi tht capture of your is breathtakin Day Dreaming
wiwy - awesome pic..thanks for sharin Wink blue color was rockin on you

Sohara tht edit too good...i think Barun pics in tht is from Baat Hamari days...i had seen tht video before it was a Valetine spl on sony or somethin...those pics r from those Smile

Saloni awesome edit nd gifs by you...keep it goin Star

ArshiD...thanks for likin my edit Smile

What an edit Supi...Love em...his new pics and Sanaya's new pics both are looking gorgeous.Love how you you put em together.Clap

Hug Oh! You liked me in blue, Supi!
 My wardrobe is full of blue just like my heart is full of Barun! WinkLOL

Superb edit with new pics!Day Dreaming Please post more new pics if you find them Supi! 

supriya.arshiKatelyn..Anita..

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
wiwy where is ur pic in blue...what page?????/

Got it ...thnx but no thnx...Smile

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 August 2013 at 6:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelyn

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by Katelyn

credit goes to uploaders

Thnx Kat...He really did get hurt...you can see the blood in his hand...Poor boy 
Love NK here...and big shoes in Khushi's feet...made my day Kat...it's what I am doing in free time at work...Shame on me...

Hey Kate! Great show! Before you happened to me I used to scour the net for these videos. But you have made life so easy for me by posting them. I watch them religiously! Thanks! Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiMysticaldivine

Horizon IF-Dazzler
Horizon
Horizon

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by Horizon

becos its very rare that both the male and female leads looking gorgeous and who can act a bit at that!!

ROFL, well said... act juuust a bit. hyuk. they were lookers both, are... i should say. and that thing between them... woh, as khushi asked asr after diwali, woh sab kya tha. LOL

yeah scenes from many shows, i remember later seeing bits of baat again and finding the same scenes, situations... geet fans always said a lot was identical... happens in the creative world all the time... situations are repeated, not all writers are original all the time... some things feel like stock material... but these two made everything feel fresh new never before...sift enough and we may even find "faraq nahin padta" dramas, but it was never about the words and scenarios, always about who and how.

i am missing them. ek baar phir.

Yeah, just a bit.. my hyperbole...:)

I do think ASR and Khushi were written very well, but in wrong hands,actors that is, they wouldn't have had such intoxicating effect..

Barun I thought took a few weeks just for that perfection, but once he got there, he elevated ASR to an iconic status from just another angry, young man. Couldn't resist Sanaya in some of those child like expressions, the way she causally tosses chana into mouth or mischievously grabs Payal's prasad ka laddu and gulps...Khushi's confusion or panic to ASR or even her defiance..

Talk about missing, can we afford??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04KatelynwiwyMysticaldivine..Anita..indi52

Go to top