Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 120)

Mysticaldivine IF-Sizzlerz
Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back. this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones. 

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani.

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." looked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags.
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love. ClapClap

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirls... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe?

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.

he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryana to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.LOLLOLLOL

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist... ufff, she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely.Clap

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what you're thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handle

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.Clap

she has no idae that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it... 

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love." AngryAngry

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds.Angry how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created.

and once more the buaji nk connection..LOL. payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired. 

Good one Indi as usuallyClap

I agreed at some point that Anjali goes off limits for both...I found that she has accepted new phase of her life as a wife and her inclinations are always more towards her husband than brother...
Teej day it was shown very clearly and later after the revelation it's way clearer which we can say there was a change in story but still I can see a difference or may be it's just me...

Arnav and Khushi, both are looking stunning but Khushi with the loads of preshani is cute...

There are certain words are trademark of Barun...not Arnav as the way he said it...they sound totally different from others...Hi ...is a trademark of Barun

His predatory walk is unbelievable to play with her senses...and creating havoc before giving her earrings.SmileNice description...indeed eliza dolittle in Khushi.He knows exactly what's happening to her and how is he being helping her to bring her inner joy out as annoyance...What a devil lover he is...LOL

I  agreed with farmhouse thingy BUT until then the comfort level between two was already changed ,the equation of shyness has indeed have a different level...their touching and feeling of that touch doesn't have this much impact as this  first time .She was already lying down and embracing him in farm house...the only thing was she shy of ...a kiss...but 100% agreed with what they showed us next morning made no sense...

It makes me really upset whenever they show Shyam doing this part of disgusting looks over Khushi...,I love and enjoy this creep with his creepy and slithery moves ,new schemes yet don't like  to see this side...I despise all men of this Kind...

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 29 August 2013 at 9:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04indi52

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hd75

Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Someone thinks the new actor is better than Barun? Chalo acha hai, lesser the competition for drooling over Barun, the better Wink.  

Hi Harichandana!  I like your response!  LOL  Yes, less competition for the rest of us!  Wink  Plus we don't need to be negative about the other actor!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Mysticaldivine

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Someone thinks the new actor is better than Barun? Chalo acha hai, lesser the competition for drooling over Barun, the better Wink.  

Hi HarichandanaSmile Nice name... Loved ur responseLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hd75KatelynMysticaldivine

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-172

Shyams snide plan backfired him. He is in utter shock after the scorpion attack. Poor Anjali has been yowling,Angry how she would have survived if anything would have happened to her beloved pati. Alas if she would know his fallacy. Still its unfathomable to me that a person can think to kill his wife who loves him immensely.

The whole family is worried for Anjali. Being the eldest she always gets the treatment of the youngest. Anjali is actually the big baby of Raizadas. Specially, to Arnav. He is her younger brother, but not less than a father figure to her.Clap He is disgruntled after seeing the scorpion in her room. No way he cant let her sleep in her own room. He is eagerly leaving his room for her. It has reprimanded again that how possessive Arnav is for his di. He can give up his everything, his comfort, even his existence. He wants to ensconce her in his own parapet, so that nothing can harm her. it is sure indication of the future that if needed he will give up his happiness for her sake. Exactly it happened after the terrace incident.  Poor man, doesnt aware of the perilous scorpion who has already muffled her life. Her life is at stake every second with her atrocious husband.

Arnav says loud and clear that all the coming rituals of Payal and Akashs wedding will take place in RM only. Cause he wants his sister 24/7 under his scrutiny.

A new day has arrived heralding the delectation of a new phase of their life. The  day incepts with the arrival of Guptas in RM for mehendi ceremony. Anjali welcomes them by aarti. As usual mami shows her disparagement to Payal. Im so fed up of her childish, mean demeanor.Angry Payals eyes are searching for her man, what doesnt go unnoticed by Anjali. She reminds her that the function is only for girls, so Akash wont be visible today. She apologizes to the family for arranging the mehendi at their place. But amma and bua accepted it without any grudge. They consider the importance of the rituals, not the venue. They are not rich, but their cortesy, etiquette always prove that they came from a very respected familyClap, apparently not like mami. When Anjali asks about Khushi, bua tells her that she is coming with the baggage.

Khushi enters the house with few bags in her hand, munching jalebi in consternation. She is trudging across the hall and cogitating, whether she meets Arnav or not.  She is beseeching DM not to make her confront him. Really Khushi? I thought you would love to meet your LG after your romantic tango with him. or I guess its your usual way to prevaricate, what actually is in your mind. This time her DM played a little prank with her beloved devotee. Her mehsoos is heralding the presence of laad governor. After a long time we saw her sensed Arnav. With the gentle breeze, the handsome prince confronts her with even a gentle, yet sexy "Hi". Im pretty sure all the girls gone dead after hearing that sensuous hi. He is looking dashing, sexy, and pristine in the touch of white. Khushi literally gasps audibly to see him and replies in incoherent manner

Namastey

You came to drop the goods?

No.. yesshe is whirling in the vortex of  her melange thought. She walks away from him meticulously keeping a distance. She is trying to be reticent with him. Is she scared whether his close proximity makes her weak or not. Cause he is already deranging her, making her pant, getting her weak on her knees.Clap

Khushi

Her dkak dhak increases at his call. She turns her head slowly towards him. He moves close to her. A mischievous smirk is glinting on his face. He lifts his fisted hand. Khushi is ambiguous at his behavior. He takes the bags from her hand, holds her hand and gives her the jhumke. Khushi recollects the moment when he gestured her that her earring is missing. Khushis mind is in staccato. She is weakening at his smoldering gaze.

What are you looking at? I know what are you thinking.

Khushi is getting impediment, trying to gather her words.

Dont you think that you won.

Khushi is still stammering, just repeating after him.

Dont repeat everything what Im saying. Im talking about the challenge. Remember one thing Khushi, that you won only because of me. you cant force me to do anything cause the challenge didnt complete.

Khushi gathers some courage and retorts back in a volley,

The bet was for the competition. I won the competition; I got the statue of natraj, then who won? Or moreover I wouldnt need your help to win. I could mange by myself. Do you understand?

Arnav is dumbfounded at her addle pated behavior. It seems she is not demure of coy anymore. So she resumes in volition,

What do you think, your presence makes any difference to me? if you would be there or not, I would have won. You trouble me so much that I sometimes pray to DM that you shouldnt come in front of me.

She brought their epic fadak padta hai dialogue. Every time they said, it doesnt matter, in real it always mattered. Arnav is flummoxed at her temerity, he contemplates her keenly. khushi huddles fast in tiff. But as usual doesnt forget to look back to see his reaction.

Two effeminate men are in resentment. Akash is pacing back and forth. Payal is at home, but he cant meet her. NK is back with his chips. He is planning something to gate crash the ladies function. Akash is eager to know what is the plan. Nk will execute the plan, but  in return he wants Akash service. Akash is willing to serve him to reach to Payal. He whispers something in Akashs ear. Akash refutes strongly. But NK is sure about his idea, he is telling Akash to rely on him.

The ladies are all gathered for mehendi. Amma is showing Khushi some designs. But khushi seems in embroilment; must be feeling guilty to say those harsh words to Arnav. Definitely she didnt mean those words. She knows very well how much phadak her laad governor does to her. Anjali is panicking, where is chotey? Khushi perturbs more to hear this. The smarty pant I guess deliberately not answering the phone, to make Khushi feel the fadak.

Payal teases bua to write nandkishores intial N on her palm. And buajis nandkishore is also coming to meet her in the guise of a woman. Nk wore a saree and fully covered his face to gate crash the females party. But poor guy tripped and became unveiled. Akash warns him to be careful.

I couldnt control my laughter to see NK in saree. he was actually looking cute!LOL

Devil Shyam is ogling Khushi lasciviously from upstairs.Angry He is getting upset that he cant get beautiful Khushi because of Anjali. I didnt like how the camera showed Khushi from Shyams lusty eyes.Angry He mutters with contempt to do some mayhem to anjali. Where  Khushis eyes are searching for her Arnavji. She must be in compunction and tensed at the same time for him.

NK and Akash both are descending down, going towards the hall, where all the ladies are applying mehndi.. Poor NKs saree opens when it gets stuck with a nail. But he is completely oblivious about it. Akash is calling him from behind to let him know. When he felt the pull he realizes that his saree is completely out of his body except the ghungat. He wraps himself around the saree. i was laughing like crazy clutching my stomach to see the scene.LOL Anjali sees akash, so she calls him and scolds him to leave right now. Poor Akash, he follows his dis admonishment like an obedient boy.Confused

Shyam is still ogling Khushi imprudently. Akash and NK come there, despondent.

Aaj to mera jeer haran hone wala tha. But you save my life. Thanks Akash.

Akash is trying to refrain him not to try this plan again. But NK seems determined,

Mei do bar golati nahi karta.

Nk notices that Shyam is also starring at the ladies.Ouch He comes to him and asks him whether he needs a saree or not, so he doesnt have to look at Anjali furtively. Shyam seems completely lost in Khushi, so that he unknowingly tells the truth that he is not looking at Anjali. Nk looks at the girls and teases him.

Naughty fellow.

The girls are applying henna on their hands and having a delectable time.. Nk finally gets in the women's gathering.

Haire nandkissore.

Nk gets frightened at buas voice. Bua notices NK first,

what the way you wore a saree?

Nk you can run away, but cant hide. Bua will somehow catch you.

Nk is cowering of bua.

Bohot sarmilee rahi ho. You must be very shy.

Bua is surprised to see such a girl who even doesnt want to show her face in front of women. Nk nods his head in affirmation.

I was also a very shy girl when I was young. Dont know where those days have gone!

She asks him whether she is grooms friend or relatives?

The mehndi wali asks Khushi what name she should write on her palm. When Khushi says K bua refutes them and tells them to write SD of sankadevi or P of parmeswari. She tells them that her niece is a little crazy but very nice though. Nk assents from behind by nodding his head. mami agrees with buas P as her name is phatti saree as well. Gosh how petulant she is!Angry Nk cant refrain himself to comment. He suggests D for desi girl. All get incredulous to hear the male voice. Bua asks him whats wrong with her voice. He starts to cough   to cover his mistake. Bua tells him to give his hand so that she can apply mehndi on her palm. But bua gets ambiguous to see the big male hand. She tells him that though she is a soft girl but she needs to beautify her hand like a woman. I think bua got who is the shy girl behind the veil. She asks him whether she is married or not, cause she suggests her to marry a guy named Nandkissor who is grooms cousin and  very nice guy. But the shy girl retorts her by nodding her head vehemently. Bua tries to agree her, why she is refusing without seeing him, he is a nice guy, came from abroad. He is a bit weak in hindi, but he impressed her since the day she met him. If she agrees, she wants to proceed the proposal.  Khushi also recognized him. So she teases him, if she doesnt like him her buaji is eagerly waiting to marry him.LOL NK gets terribly frightened to hear this. He recollects his nightmare where he is marrying bua. He cant continue his disguise anymore. He stands up, uncovers his veil and starts to scream,

No save me from buaji

All are flabbergasted to see NK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOd_qEF-dck

creidt goes to Nandini

Lovely sohara.

Of course Khushi is afraid of her new feelings and all,how can she ignore that and he won'y let her forget or leave her alone and that's what all of this is leading to the point where he will marry her in return.No matter what name you want to give this action yet it's his love and hers too, she is saying yes because she trust him always...only his behavior makes her confuse yet... love is there and a trust that he won't hurt her is there...Only in anger that moment and his possessiveness towards his sis made him do what he thought was the best solution ...

I remember in SBS Barin mentioned he will be completely fainted and out of his brain or something if it happened to him in reality...so true no one can absorb that much pressure.

You are so right Anjali is a big baby,and yes there is a reason but my gut feeling always had to see why his brother didn't make her independent, why was she not working in AR, why everyone cuddles her like a child...she is handicapped but she is able to do everything.Just like they never let her live with her hubby in their non existed house.

Thnx for the breath taking gif and lovely song and yes thnx for the direct linkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Episode 172 

He realizes that the scorpion is on his back and he starts freaking out (again, Karma is a *****) which wakes Anjali up and when she sees scorpion. She goes to him scared and removes the scorpion from his back and scorpion runs away from there going to the poolside leaving a scared AnjAm (I liked how they showed their fear, it was really real). Akash comes to the room asking if everyone is okay? Then Nani and Mami come too and went straight to Anjali asking what happened. Akash goes to Shyam and asks if he's okay? Shyam could not answer and he was shaking in fear and shock. Anjali tries to tell them that there was a scorpion on his back but she was still trembling in fear. They look towards the direction AnjAm were looking and noticed the scorpion scurrying towards the darkness (seriously catch the think and not stare at it, it could harm someone else, or harm Arnav when he is gardening). Arnav comes into the room and says "Di" everyone looks at him scared. The scene shifts to AnjAm in Arnav's room. Anjali is sitting on his bed and Shyam is standing by it. Arnav is taking a pillow and blanket out of the cupboard and Anjali said "You do not have to do this, we can stay in our room"and Arnav is like "No I will have peace of mind with you staying here." Arnav is about to leave when Anjali reminds Shyam that she has to go to the Gupta's house for the Mehendi. Arnav stops dead in his tracks when he heard the Gupta's name mentioned. Arnav tells her she cannot go anywhere and Bua ji will understand. Anjali eventually agrees to her brother's demand. (I don't know how them shifting rooms will protect them from a scorpion. It is in the poolside area so it can go to any room granted the sliding window doors are not open. And How does stopping Anjali from leaving protect her from the scorpion. It is still in the house where she is imprisoned for the time being).

The Guptas arrive at the RM, and Anjali does the aarti of Payal, I am guessing with the thali they gave her. Anjali apologizes to them for not having the rasam there but she was helpless. The guptas tell her that they understand as long as the rasam is fulfilled. Anjali notices that Payal seems a little shy and Anjali teases her by saying Akash is not here because boys are not allowed so that is why you are sad. Payal blushes at this. Mami ji taunts her and I skipped this part. They ask where Khushi is and Bua ji says that she did not allow them to carry anything so she is bringing all the stuff.

Khushi is walking into the RM with a box full of jalebies and eating them away. She is mumbling to herself asking DM how she will face him and hoping he is not there. Khushi starts to get her Dhak Dhaks and the wind starts to blow (meaning her Arnav radar is going off), she ignores it and keeps going. Arnav notices the door open and is about to close the door when Khushi enters. Arnav sees her and says "Hi" (I just melted into a puddle, did you guys hear the softness and seductivness in his voice when he said that?). Khushi was like shock and could only muster up "Namaste" (I am proud of her for saying that much, if it was me I would not be able to say one syallable). Arnav asks her if she is only here to give the packages (this girl is dressed up to party, but I can see he wants a conversation starter). Khushi says no and walks off. Arnav stops her and puts his hand out. Khushi looks confused. Arnav then takes the bags out of her hands and puts it down. He takes her hand and comes closer. Then places her earrings in her hands (how did she not combust is beyond me but wow).LOL Arnav tells a stupefied Khushi that he knows what she is thinking. Khushi looks confused again and Arnav tells her "If you think you won the bet that you can make me do anything. Then you are wrong because the bet is not over yet. Am I right or what?"(why to ruin the romantic moment  Arnav, you could not just leave it at that, I really think Arnav wants khushi to remember the bet otherwise they won't have anything to talk about because they are not arguingClap. If they are not arguing they just act awkward).  Khushi responds "The bet is over and the Natraj murti is with me." Khushi walks off saying that she prays that she does not see his face and she wishes to never see his face. As she walks off she glances at him and Arnav has a scheming smirk on his face like OH REALLY.

credit to the maker

Akash is pacing around and NK is eating his chips. Akash is saying how it is unfair that he can't attend the function that is in his house and cannot meet his love. NK states the obvious by saying it is a ladies function and only they can go. NK said he has an idea that will allow them to enter. Akash gets excited and starts massaging his arms. NK says the plan, which is inaudible to us. And Akash said it is a bad idea, he can't do that.

At the Mehendi ceremony,Payal teases Bua ji to put N on her hand for NandeKishore and Bua ji is like you have very bad now (it was cute). Garima is showing Mehendi designs to Khushi but Khushi is too busy trying to find out about Arnav because she overheard Anjali saying that he is not picking up his phone. Right now she thinks nothing of it. Shyam is upstairs looking at khushi. Khushi senses someone is looking at her, when she looks up Shyam immediately looks like he is looking somewhere else.

NK is walking with the sari trying to walk like a girl (I literally could not stop laughing). NK sari came apart because it got stuck on a nail from the stairs (someone should fix that; someone could puncture their foot and if it is rusty get tetanus). NK tries to get further but he cannot move any further and he can't figure out why until he looks down to notice his clothes. Akash quickly comes and gets the nail out and quickly sends him upstairs. Helping NK, made Akash gets caught by Anjali who teases him telling him he is not allowed. Akash goes up the stairs dejected. Shyam is still looking down, totally unaware of the foolishness of his Saale Saabs. NK notices Shyam there and teases him for looking at Anjali. Without thinking he said he was not looking at her and Shyam was like OH NO. NK looks at the crowd and was like you Naughty Boy and leaves Shyam back to his thoughts.

NK manages to get his sari fixed and creep into the mehendi ceremony. He was just ogling at Khushi getting her mehendi done when bua ji returns and sits right beside him. 

credit to the maker

The mehendi artist asks Khushi what letter she wants and she says "K" for "Khushi" Bua ji said no "S" for "Sanka Devi." Khushi is like no and then she said "P" for "Pameshari." Then Mami was like yeah for "Phati Sari." NK enjoying himself said "D" for "Desi Girl."(poor guy is so smittened over her, too bad he does not know she is Arnav's). Everyone looked at him like what and Bua ji is like what happened to your voice and Nk starts to cough. She then thinks his voice is messed up and orders him some water. Bua ji decides to put Mehendi on his hand and surprised to see the hairiness and size of her hand. Bua ji starts to question him if she is here because he is close to someone, if she is married or unmarried. Bua ji figured he was unmarried and said that she knows the perfect guy for her. She mentions NandeKishore and said he is good but his hindi is bad but he is good at heart. He shakes his head NO and Bua ji is like how can you say no without seeing him. Khushi said you if say no then Bua ji you marry him. NK has his New Year scare of him marrying Bua ji and screams NO and his sari comes off leaving all the ladies to be shocked.SmileLOL

credit to the maker

What will happen to NK???

This was kind of a filler episode, the beginning was the best!!!

Lovely Anita...

gifs are out of the world...so you will be puddled in front of this situation.LOL
and won't be able to think and all...of course any young girl has the same feeling in front of a handsome guy...a guy who just kills with looks and "hi"...
They both are good looking and going through this phase where none of em wants to accept the fact that they love each other and waiting who will say first.Silly game of love...Smile

NK was so cute in red saree, and did really good acting but again he is the one who noticed Shyam looking at ladies...

..Anita..

Mysticaldivine
Mysticaldivine

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Hi Harichandana!  I like your response!  LOL  Yes, less competition for the rest of us!  Wink  Plus we don't need to be negative about the other actor!

Hi Harichandana!Smile  I loved your response! indeed less competition for drooling...

Indi in red ,of course why would they have to put the blame on him because HE WAS THE ONE and only one who gave the IPK we love along with all the cast ...seriously any new change in any shape in IPK is unbearable...and their BLAME made him more importane ans patent that indeed without Barun there is no IPK and now they are contradicting it just for making money.

hd75ArshidiehardfanKatelyn

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Hi HarichandanaSmile Nice name... Loved ur responseLOL

Haha...thank you :) 

ArshidiehardfanKatelynMysticaldivine

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

harichandana,

Absolutely, people have their own favourites, so let the actor be :)

Katelyn

Go to top