Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 119)

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Saloni ...the break is nxt week from 2nd september to 9th september!!

ok sorry
and thanks

I am having a hard enough time trying to catch up!  Need a break.  Now I am skipping epis.  disappointed. Cry

me too 
early five cloack 
wake up then till 10 cochin
then till 5 pm office
and then fully tired 
i have not watch since 171
so no editing also nothing Cry
we all are sailing in the same boat.

just hope boat not sink by too much peopleLOL

sorry i know my bad jokeWink
hahahaLOL
good one. 
I won't mind if the boat sinks in the ocean of Arnav and Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynsoni19sweet

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
time to go to school.
 OK bye, see you in the afternoon.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynsoni19sweet..Anita..indi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi

a lame edit by me LOL

miss bein here...
Indi tht capture of your is breathtakin Day Dreaming
wiwy - awesome pic..thanks for sharin Wink blue color was rockin on you

Sohara tht edit too good...i think Barun pics in tht is from Baat Hamari days...i had seen tht video before it was a Valetine spl on sony or somethin...those pics r from those Smile

Saloni awesome edit nd gifs by you...keep it goin Star

ArshiD...thanks for likin my edit Smile

LOL LOL LOL
when i saw this edit, i was so engrossed in it, didn't realise you'd written anything, supriya... oh that's how lame ha ha it was. knocked me off my thinking completely. lovely one. thanks for liking my very partial frame of the man. can't see anyone next to him heehee. those shots are great... fresh clean lines, thick black brushed back hair, smiling, confident, top of the world... all barun, no holding back... might be just fantastic for collages.

supriya.arshiArshidiehardfanKatelynMysticaldivine

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by hd75

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 29 August 2013 at 6:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04Katelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
hi ad,

good to see you... why tears, sir? if someone likes the other actor, good for them. no faraq padta hai.LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04hd75Arshidiehardfansupriya.arshiKatelyn

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Episode 179

First Telecast on Thurday , 2nd February 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link : http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGleX4AtvO4

StarPlayer Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/arnav-bandages-khushis-wounded-wrist/21504

Dailymotion:
http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xziri6_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-179_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles

Part 1 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5GQ7pu3QDeYfw4vn2i

Part 2 : http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/k4QC6eEYMBM7eL4vneg

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04BarunDiwaniKatelynMysticaldivinePutijaChalhov..Anita..sohara

viv04 Senior Member
viv04
viv04

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by IssPKaur

Episode-171

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mentioned it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.LOL

@sohara  @issk
 I agree with you all.  He has a major thing about her hair and also her back from day one.  Its not just the red saree.  Her hair is open in their significant rabbaves, during photoshoot and Diwali.  During their major rabbave in the guest house too when she marks him with his blood,  her hair opens up magically.  He complements it during Holi and remarriage track.
In Sheeshmahal when he breaks the dori and she turns around, why I feel his unrelenting irate expression change to lust at the sight of her bare back.  Then his gaze seems to soften and follow her hair in admiration.  Maybe I see too much.   

IssK.KatelynMysticaldivinesohara

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Originally posted by indi52

Originally posted by hd75

Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

harichandana,

the whole difference is barun. on the fan club thread someone wrote that after barun had made ipk into a brand, now star plus is happily using the brand name. couldn't agree more.
the dori scene... who else could have done it and not had us turned off permanently. i struggled with the dori and the drop from office scene a lot. somehow couldn't judge the character and denounce him. and the first rabba vey... here's a guy who's constantly mean to her, who upon seeing her in a red saree proceeds to pass out. normally, i'd yell "lech," and slam something... not here. he kept the distance, yet got lost in her, but somehow never looked creepy.

I enjoyed reading ur discussion a lot... True if Barun was not ASR, then I am sure I wouldn't have been here... But somewhere someppl r saying that the new actor in the new show is better than BarunCry It hurts me badly... Sorry I couldn't control myself & interrupted... I have come across few people who hate IPK; but they were in love with IPK once...

Someone thinks the new actor is better than Barun? Chalo acha hai, lesser the competition for drooling over Barun, the better Wink.  

Edited by hd75 - 29 August 2013 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

viv04ArshidiehardfanKatelynMysticaldivineindi52

Go to top