Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 116)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Too much pressure in school. Right now I'm in the library.
The thread is going in a super fast pace. so much to read and lot to write. My PM inbox is bulging. Do't know when i'll be able to read.Shocked
Thank you for the breather.
As our AD has become too hectic, I guess a frequent breather is necessary. I want to read every one's thought and take and want to write my view on each episode as well. As we are reliving IPK, we shouldn't do it in haste?
what do you guys think? 
found it in FB. loved the edit, thought to share it with you. I don't know from where they got this pic of Barun.

Star

koi is dukhiyari ki bhi sun lo 
aur hume kkuch saase udhar de dedo 
pls

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshisohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

So many stray thoughts...some of which i share with my Blaster friends as I read their posts
Not watching IPK episodes for dearth of time. That can be killing at times...for everyone. But the endearing analyses and the edits keep you going. Eternity!

IPK 2 out there.Uggh! So many serials copying our IPK. Our Ipk copied from others? But who can copy our Barunand Sanaya?! Bolo to!

Ages ago... Yes the doordarshan was ten times better than Star Plus. How many serials did we list? Humlog, Buniyaad, khandan, nukkad, Bharat ek khoj, yeh jo hai zindagi, fauji, dhoop kinare...

IPK. I come back to it. Yes I had a great time with barun in Pattaya! I went parasailing too. But not this time. Last time. Then walked on barun bed too! That was some experience! Sometimes i just love the thrill of being alone. Enjoying something just my way. Looking back in time there are many such moments I can think of. Issk, is having a serene time in Goa. Wish I was there too, with her but alone. 

AD, say 'No' if need be. Best wishes.

Cyn, its important to know what you want, really want, does not matter who thinks what!

I am talking s##t. Time to write the next chapter of my story I think!LOL

wiwy you nauty nauty uhhWink
soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by salooni

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by supriya.arshi

Saloni ...the break is nxt week from 2nd september to 9th september!!

ok sorry
and thanks

I am having a hard enough time trying to catch up!  Need a break.  Now I am skipping epis.  disappointed. Cry

me too 
early five cloack 
wake up then till 10 cochin
then till 5 pm office
and then fully tired 
i have not watch since 171
so no editing also nothing Cry
we all are sailing in the same boat.

Haven't watched full episodes in quite a while. Don't have enough time. So prefer to read analyses by Blasters. But there are times in a week when I just need to see Barun walk and smirk and say what the! If you know what I mean! Wink

me toh even not seen poolside episode also 
i want to see 
but what what i see 
i hope next week Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indi52

the intimacy of this frame has me riveted. so very very close to each other they are really, she seems to yearn to be near him, he's reaching out and in for her sake, he's ready to go far and deep into this whole thing... no holding back.

episode 174 coming up tomorrow.

indu di are you were
bhai in mumbai any time 
i mean did you taked supari to kill me by this 
what the

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.supriya.arshiKatelynindi52sohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged

many shots of barun out on the forum... due to some extreme takniki kharabi of mine, all i could see was this,

it is so awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriya.arshiKatelynsohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Anita..

soni i came to library to study. i guess you don't want me to concentrate on my study.
Gosh this pic is a killer.Dead

My studying the pcat is now down the drain...it looks like my break will be longer 

realx ani i will take him with him okayWink

supriya.arshiKatelynsohara

hd75 Senior Member
hd75
hd75

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Some very interesting discussions going on here. 

Never thought ASR manhandled Khushi, I always felt it was his way of showing his intense love and pain, there was something pure in it, of course Barun made it just perfect. 

I remember people were disappointed there was no redemption, redemption for what? As ASR himself said "iss pyaar mein sahi, galat nahi hota"...it is just love, being nasty, hurting the one you love - all part and parcel of those crazy feelings ! As you so rightly say, what matters is that the love, respect and trust remains intact.

Barun always maintained he could play ASR so well only because of the writing, well, if you want to know how ASR would have been if Barun was not playing him, watch the other shows which also have such angry young men and see the difference. ASR may be been brilliantly written but if it wasn't for Barun, I don't think people would have felt so much for the character. I mean who else can say "shaat up" or "oh really" like that?

Was just thinking about Khushi, what an endearing character ! Even today, I simply adore her and I also know what you mean when you say you have no idea what they did to that character. Sad because Khushi was so different from the usual soap heroines, she had her values, alright but she also came with her own flaws, in many ways she was like ASR. 

Towards the end and even after the fiasco, I think it was Sanaya who made Khushi likeable. If I could forgive that suicide attempt and peon disguise and still love Khushi, a lot of it is because of the actress ! Wish they had made her as real as ASR, she was real for a long time until something went wrong everywhere in IPK. ASR alone survived, even at the peak of the mess, this character alone remained untouched, minus the gussa though. Guess the writers too were in love with ASR ! 

By the time it came to Mrs.India, I knew it was all over and was waiting for the show to end rather than watching it go down day by day. I was seriously hoping they would let her get back to the dabba service but no, she had to be Mrs.India ! But, try as they might, they can never erase the memory of Khushi Kumar Gupta in those gaudy coloured salwar-kameez complete with pompoms, side plait and a funny looking bag !

Can't believe I am up at 1 AM and writing this, got a long day ahead tomorrow...will I ever get over discussing IPK?

[/QUOTE]
@Indi, I am so happy that you had your daughter read the definition and encourage her to stand up for what she feels is right.  Bravo!  Tell her not to stop, ever.
@hd, you really don't think he manhandled Khushi in the beginning, breaking the pearl dori, in the guesthouse, all the times he grabbed her arm?  I agree love and hate very intense emotions.
Loved Sanaya as Khushi, she was as amazing as Barun was as Arnav.  He made him an absolute mush in the end though and she they just destroyed but thank G-d for our actors who were fabulous and they didn't let them kill them entirely!
and NO we will never get over discussing IPK!!!!Wink
[/QUOTE]
Hehehe...even if you could call it manhandling, it didn't feel like that, didn't feel like he was being abusiveSmile Indi had written in her reply to my post, the moment ASR takes his aviators off and gazes at the Sheesh Mahal, you can feel his pain, you know there is more to this man than that arrogant look. Just yesterday I watched the dori scene, it still makes my heart skip a beat, Barun achieved a perfect balance between aggression and intensity.

I was watching IPK2 where the opening episode has similar scenes, I tried to look at it without any kind of bias and realized the difference was Barun !

Msserialfan123Katelynindi52

indi52 IF-Sizzlerz
indi52
indi52

Posted: 29 August 2013 at 2:18am | IP Logged

the intimacy of this frame has me riveted. so very very close to each other they are really, she seems to yearn to be near him, he's reaching out and in for her sake, he's ready to go far and deep into this whole thing... no holding back.

episode 174 coming up tomorrow.

indu di are you were
bhai in mumbai any time 
i mean did you taked supari to kill me by this 
what the

uh huh, and please call me indi bhai from now on...LOL

viv04Katelynsohara

Go to top