Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 114)

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

So many stray thoughts...some of which i share with my Blaster friends as I read their posts
Not watching IPK episodes for dearth of time. That can be killing at times...for everyone. But the endearing analyses and the edits keep you going. Eternity!

IPK 2 out there.Uggh! So many serials copying our IPK. Our Ipk copied from others? But who can copy our Barunand Sanaya?! Bolo to!

Ages ago... Yes the doordarshan was ten times better than Star Plus. How many serials did we list? Humlog, Buniyaad, khandan, nukkad, Bharat ek khoj, yeh jo hai zindagi, fauji, dhoop kinare...

IPK. I come back to it. Yes I had a great time with barun in Pattaya! I went parasailing too. But not this time. Last time. Then walked on barun bed too! That was some experience! Sometimes i just love the thrill of being alone. Enjoying something just my way. Looking back in time there are many such moments I can think of. Issk, is having a serene time in Goa. Wish I was there too, with her but alone. 

AD, say 'No' if need be. Best wishes.

Cyn, its important to know what you want, really want, does not matter who thinks what!

I am talking s##t. Time to write the next chapter of my story I think!LOL

wiwy I so love you!!!Clap go write!!!waiting!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.ArshidiehardfanKatelyn..Anita..

cinthiann1758 IF-Dazzler
cinthiann1758
cinthiann1758

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
BAD
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Okay, don't scream or kill me but I watched it! 
 I bit the bullet and watched IPK2, not during its initial airing but I DVR'd it so it wouldn't get the ratings at 2am, and OMG, 
what are they thinking?
It was awful.  
They used the whole concept of the raging man (good looking, but not good) and the zany, sweet girl (who actually was not bad).  They had him behaving  and acting with ASR characteristics, ie. him pulling at her and making the fist and talking through gritted teeth and she as the tearful wee babe.  
I couldn't finish it.  
Good concept IPK, bad for remaking of season 2.  
Did they not think we would compare it to season 1?
Star Plus what are you thinking?  
There is only one IPK, Arnav and Kushi, everything else looks plain silly. Just my POV.
ps this is going against forum code we are not suppose to compare them.  

I was shocked that you saw season 2...just kidding
But season two seemed like a bad idea
Anita, I know I am ashamed but curiosity.Angry It's BAD!  I'm glad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.Katelyn

Arshidiehardfan IF-Dazzler
Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Horizon

Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

The girl is Anoushka, daughter of tamil actor Ajith Kumar & ShaliniSmile More than his movies I like his character a lot... When this girl was born, Ajith bought a golden cradle for the little princessSmile I love their family...

We just have memories now... Every festival will remind us of IPK only... Every Janmashtami will def remind u of IPK...

I made a comment on pg 92 & it is 104 now... I am too late & too slow... Hope to catch u all soon...

Thanks for that info AD, i thought I was  being nosy..:). Yes i know that actor with his previous name ofcourse that I liked more, Srikar, and Shalini will reamin a child artist even tho she grew up and did female lead roles. Don't know much about their girl. In fact never into any actors.. ofcourse that was before Barun and Sanaya happened to me!!

Feel free to ask me anythingSmile I never hesitate to share anything with u all... I never knew SrikarConfused

Hope u all have seen barun's new picsSmile Still couldn't control my excitement... Hence sharing with u... He was just killingDead I saw ASR's attitude look in his eyes after a long gapBig smile

Look at his EyesDeadBlushingDay Dreaming

5 new pics
Day Dreaming

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3717597

Party ki meine kal... Sach mein... Yesterday night, we celebrated our friend's bday in room & partied... Two in oneLOL

And TOI interview was also too good... (Don't know if u all have readConfused)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/I-am-not-Brad-Pitt-Barun-Sobti/articleshow/22120656.cms

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758Katelynindi52PutijaChalhov

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Sohara, I laughed when I read your response.  I know, I know I feel really guilty about watching it but my curiosity got the best of me but I will not watch it again.  I see Chalov is running the thread with its daily updates and she is behaving nicely not like us!!!

Cynthia, I understand ur curiosity... Same here... But I don't even have the patience to read the WU of that show... I tried to watch in on YT... But I stopped it in less than 5 minutes... I couldn't take it...

Whereas if it is our IPK, I used to re-watch & try to catch up every episode analyis to get a deeper insight of the scene... As I became active in the forum after the show ended, I have crazily searched for such posts (among 9000 pgs)... You read 'My journey towards loving IPK'... Such things will happen only once... And we have all experienced that... It can't happen again how much ever they 're-create' the magic...

cinthiann1758Katelyn

Katelyn IF-Rockerz
Katelyn
Katelyn

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
^^ Thank you for sharing AD!  Barun looks so handsome with that smile!  Day Dreaming 

Edited by Katelyn - 28 August 2013 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IssK.cinthiann1758Arshidiehardfan

Arshidiehardfan
Arshidiehardfan

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Another TOI interview - (Don't know if u have seen or not.. hence sharing)

DL to Suzanna's interview:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/Initially-I-thought-Barun-was-rude-Suzanna-Mukherjee/articleshow/22120895.cms

"Initially, I thought Barun was rude: Suzanna Mukherjee"

Seems TOI reporter, Stuti is a gr8 fan of BarunLOL She takes Barun's interview quite often & clicks so many pics...
Kash mein bhi journalist hothiCry

Edited by Arshidiehardfan - 28 August 2013 at 9:27pm

KatelynPutijaChalhov

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
a lame edit by me LOL

miss bein here...
Indi tht capture of your is breathtakin Day Dreaming
wiwy - awesome pic..thanks for sharin Wink blue color was rockin on you

Sohara tht edit too good...i think Barun pics in tht is from Baat Hamari days...i had seen tht video before it was a Valetine spl on sony or somethin...those pics r from those Smile

Saloni awesome edit nd gifs by you...keep it goin Star

ArshiD...thanks for likin my edit Smile

ArshidiehardfanKatelynsoni19sweet..Anita..

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Horizon

The girl is Anoushka, daughter of tamil actor Ajith Kumar & ShaliniSmile More than his movies I like his character a lot... When this girl was born, Ajith bought a golden cradle for the little princessSmile I love their family...

We just have memories now... Every festival will remind us of IPK only... Every Janmashtami will def remind u of IPK...

I made a comment on pg 92 & it is 104 now... I am too late & too slow... Hope to catch u all soon...

Thanks for that info AD, i thought I was  being nosy..:). Yes i know that actor with his previous name ofcourse that I liked more, Srikar, and Shalini will reamin a child artist even tho she grew up and did female lead roles. Don't know much about their girl. In fact never into any actors.. ofcourse that was before Barun and Sanaya happened to me!!

Feel free to ask me anythingSmile I never hesitate to share anything with u all... I never knew SrikarConfused

Hope u all have seen barun's new picsSmile Still couldn't control my excitement... Hence sharing with u... He was just killingDead I saw ASR's attitude look in his eyes after a long gapBig smile

Look at his EyesDeadBlushingDay Dreaming

5 new pics
Day Dreaming

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3717597

Party ki meine kal... Sach mein... Yesterday night, we celebrated our friend's bday in room & partied... Two in oneLOL

And TOI interview was also too good... (Don't know if u all have readConfused)

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/I-am-not-Brad-Pitt-Barun-Sobti/articleshow/22120656.cms

I seriously need to stop coming when I am studying that picture made me squel loudly 
Now studying is gone...he looks dreamy
Th ask for sharing

IssK.ArshidiehardfanKatelynsohara

Go to top