Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 (Page 107)

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 20435

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
thanks sohu for liking this alot

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katelynsohara

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 20435

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by salooni

cynu di 
by the way not only ipkknd 2 
other serial are also coping ipkknd thinking that it can give them some trp 
1 award by quabool hai 
who from mai khawabo ki to salmaan khan 
copy cat 
2 in pyarr ka dard 
consumption scene was somewhat like in ipkknd 

3 then in one serial back hug 
and so on 

seem all are testing there faith by using ipkknd

Soni, I know, it is just that IPK was tooo good and why not try to copy it? But we all know no one other than the originals can portray  and act in this.  BTW, I love Qubaal Hai but did not watch it for a long time, feeling hurt, but I am watching it now.  Gul is absolutely brilliant.  I don't compare IPK and Qubaal Hai because the characters can't even compare but when I see the familiarities between the two, it hurts , but I know it is the same creator therefore the similarities.  They are her trademarks so I just twinge, bear it and enjoy it at the same time...ALWAYS missing Arnav and Khushi.  Last night Zoya did Hawa Hawaii...ugggh.

i agree that it is there trademark 
but to copy from word to word it 
take away the essence 
as i think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 5667

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salooni

thanks sohu for liking this alot

Uff! Soni yeh kya kiya!

Chingari koi bhadke
To sawan usey bujhaye
Sawan jo agan lagaye
 Usey kaun bujhaye

When splinters burst into flame
Rains douse it
But when rains set you on fire
How will the flame extinguish?

Song from 'Amar Prem'


Edited by wiwy - 28 August 2013 at 8:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynsohara

supriya.arshi IF-Dazzler
supriya.arshi
supriya.arshi

Joined: 07 July 2006
Posts: 4662

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Episode 178



First Telecast on Wednesday , 1st February 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kz79gqOAQ

Part 2 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpnT9xHicxo (Blocked in US)

Part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAclrG0kTmw (Blocked in US)

Part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGC0ilvtb4w

StarPlayer Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/nani-threatens-manorama/21086

Dailymotion:
http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xzir60_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-178_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles

Part 1 : http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xxy4h9_iss-pyaar-bolum-178-ingilizce-alyazili-part-1_shortfilms

Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxy529_iss-pyaar-bolum-178-ingilizce-alyazili-part-2_shortfilms

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see



Edited by supriya.arshi - 28 August 2013 at 8:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758KatelynPutijaChalhov..Anita..

wiwy IF-Rockerz
wiwy
wiwy

Joined: 25 October 2012
Posts: 5667

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Originally posted by salooni

cynu di 
by the way not only ipkknd 2 
other serial are also coping ipkknd thinking that it can give them some trp 
1 award by quabool hai 
who from mai khawabo ki to salmaan khan 
copy cat 
2 in pyarr ka dard 
consumption scene was somewhat like in ipkknd 

3 then in one serial back hug 
and so on 

seem all are testing there faith by using ipkknd

Soni, I know, it is just that IPK was tooo good and why not try to copy it? But we all know no one other than the originals can portray  and act in this.  BTW, I love Qubaal Hai but did not watch it for a long time, feeling hurt, but I am watching it now.  Gul is absolutely brilliant.  I don't compare IPK and Qubaal Hai because the characters can't even compare but when I see the familiarities between the two, it hurts , but I know it is the same creator therefore the similarities.  They are her trademarks so I just twinge, bear it and enjoy it at the same time...ALWAYS missing Arnav and Khushi.  Last night Zoya did Hawa Hawaii...ugggh.

I have been faithful to very few serials. Much before IPK I used to watch ;Humlog' and 'Buniyaad'. The last two were first of their kind , the trials and travails of the mid class, something the class identified with. And were emulated by later soaps. Humlog was probably the first megaserial. The old fashioned romance in Buniyaad, maybe I was too immature to understand, but it kind of stirred me in the ahem way.The romance in IPK is also in a class of its own. The sweet bitter relationship, its fulfilment and flow, its transcedental and earthy tangents... I am not surprised it is being copied.


Edited by wiwy - 28 August 2013 at 9:22am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Horizoncinthiann1758Katelyn

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Joined: 21 October 2009
Posts: 24710

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katelyn

Originally posted by ArshiHamesha

Originally posted by wiwy

For all Blasters esp Durgey
Twilight at Jomtein beach, Pattaya Approve




Me with BarunWinkLOL


NICE WIWY...SO SO JEALOUS OF YOU...
 
Thanks for sharing, Wiwy!  We are all so jealous of you!  I visited Pattaya once and did parasailing on a platform in the middle of the ocean.  Hope you are having fun!
Lovely pictures did you have a goodholiday with BarunLOLWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 20435

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by supriya.arshi


Episode 178



First Telecast on Wednesday , 1st February 2012

Full episode links

Youtube link

Part 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3kz79gqOAQ

Part 2 :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpnT9xHicxo (Blocked in US)

Part 3 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAclrG0kTmw (Blocked in US)

Part 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGC0ilvtb4w

StarPlayer Link : http://www.startv.in/episodes/nani-threatens-manorama/21086

Dailymotion:
http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xzir60_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-178_shortfilms

Dailymotion with English subtitles

Part 1 : http:// www.dailymotion.com/video/xxy4h9_iss-pyaar-bolum-178-ingilizce-alyazili-part-1_shortfilms

Part 2 : http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xxy529_iss-pyaar-bolum-178-ingilizce-alyazili-part-2_shortfilms

Thanks, Katelyn and Indi for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Please click here to see



thanks a lot but can i ask
you something 
i am really very confused
first it was decided that we
will resume serial from 
9 sept
did it was cancelConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelyn

soni19sweet IF-Sizzlerz
soni19sweet
soni19sweet

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 20435

Posted: 28 August 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wiwy

Originally posted by salooni

thanks sohu for liking this alot

Uff! Soni yeh kya kiya!

Chingari koi bhadke
To sawan usey bujhaye
Sawan jo agan lagaye
 Usey kaun bujhaye

When splinters burst into flame
Rains douse it
But when rains set you on fire
How will the flame extinguish?

Song from 'Amar Prem'

have some cold water i can understand 
so much hottness difficult to handle dont worry 
all are with you
in between 
thanks for liking it 
i loved the way you spoke 
this i edited to add texture 
but it not go well 



so i gifted unedited only to arshi di
you saw in thread right

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cinthiann1758Katelynwiwysohara

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
indi's index, from the blast from the past pages

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: indi52   Replies: 263   Views: 68416

indi52 263 68416 10 June 2017 at 9:09pm by indi52
Durga's Index for Blast from the past and more ...

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: DurgaS   Replies: 56   Views: 24166

DurgaS 56 24166 23 November 2016 at 12:05pm by DurgaS
Blast from the Past ~ Happy Birthday, ASR.

2 3 4 5 6

Author: indi52   Replies: 43   Views: 4474

indi52 43 4474 24 September 2013 at 5:22am by PutijaChalhov
Blast from the Past Thread #15 Extn ~ The Practice

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 131 132

Author: indi52   Replies: 1049   Views: 75658

indi52 1049 75658 19 August 2013 at 11:14pm by IssK.
Article: ASR's Past Connecting To Khushi's Past

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .Prometheus.   Replies: 54   Views: 15353

.Prometheus. 54 15353 15 August 2012 at 12:37am by applesauce.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index