Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-172

Shyams snide plan backfired him. He is in utter shock after the scorpion attack. Poor Anjali has been yowling, how she would have survived if anything would have happened to her beloved pati. Alas if she would know his fallacy. Still its unfathomable to me that a person can think to kill his wife who loves him immensely.⭐️

The whole family is worried for Anjali. Being the eldest she always gets the treatment of the youngest. Anjali is actually the big baby of Raizadas.

😆 right and this is little instituting i mean arnv is so matured but anjali so naive she as if close deliberately her eyes to hide from reality at all time. and even more when she blame khushi in spite of witnessing shyam lie many time by own

here i dont want to add about my work but that was the only reason i never saw pari like her bcoz being pampered and elder you can become independent and intelligent 

very well said👏

Specially, to Arnav. He is her younger brother, but not less than a father figure to her. He is disgruntled after seeing the scorpion in her room. ⭐️👏 

i love arnav for this even welcoming no nonsence of world so called ules and living life on his on rules he never forget to help other and fullfile his dut for elder being it khushi side or his.

no way he cant let her sleep in her own room. He is eagerly leaving his room for her. It has reprimanded again that how possessive Arnav is for his di. He can give up his everything, his comfort, even his existence. He wants to ensconce her in his own parapet, so that nothing can harm her. it is sure indication of the future that if needed he will give up his happiness for her sake. Exactly it happened after the terrace incident.😭  Poor man, doesnt aware of the perilous scorpion who has already muffled her life. Her life is at stake every second with her atrocious husband.😡

Arnav says loud and clear that all the coming rituals of Payal and Akashs wedding will take place in RM only. Cause he wants his sister 24/7 under his scrutiny.

A new day has arrived heralding the delectation of a new phase of their life. The  day incepts with the arrival of Guptas in RM for mehendi ceremony. Anjali welcomes them by aarti. As usual mami shows her disparagement to Payal. Im so fed up of her childish, mean demeanor.right mami charater post marriage only came to it place before it was weired and not accepted

Payals eyes are searching for her man, what doesnt go unnoticed by Anjali. She reminds her that the function is only for girls, so Akash wont be visible today. She apologizes to the family for arranging the mehendi at their place. But amma and bua accepted it without any grudge. They consider the importance of the rituals, not the venue. They are not rich, but their cortesy, etiquette always prove that they came from a very respected family, apparently not like mami. When Anjali asks about Khushi, bua tells her that she is coming with the baggage.

Khushi enters the house with few bags in her hand, munching jalebi in consternation. She is trudging across the hall and cogitating, whether she meets Arnav or not.  She is beseeching DM not to make her confront him. Really Khushi? I thought you would love to meet your LG after your romantic tango with him. or I guess its your usual way to prevaricate, what actually is in your mind. This time her DM played a little prank with her beloved devotee. Her mehsoos is heralding the presence of laad governor. After a long time we saw her sensed Arnav. With the gentle breeze, the handsome prince confronts her with even a gentle, yet sexy "Hi". Im pretty sure all the girls gone dead after hearing that sensuous hi. He is looking dashing, sexy, and pristine in the touch of white. Khushi literally gasps audibly to see him and replies in incoherent manner

Namastey

You came to drop the goods?

No.. yesshe is whirling in the vortex of  her melange thought. She walks away from him meticulously keeping a distance. She is trying to be reticent with him. Is she scared whether his close proximity makes her weak or not. Cause he is already deranging her, making her pant, getting her weak on her knees.

Khushi

Her dkak dhak increases at his call. She turns her head slowly towards him. He moves close to her. A mischievous smirk is glinting on his face. He lifts his fisted hand. Khushi is ambiguous at his behavior. He takes the bags from her hand, holds her hand and gives her the jhumke. Khushi recollects the moment when he gestured her that her earring is missing. Khushis mind is in staccato. She is weakening at his smoldering gaze.

What are you looking at? I know what are you thinking.

Khushi is getting impediment, trying to gather her words.

Dont you think that you won.

Khushi is still stammering, just repeating after him.

Dont repeat everything what Im saying. Im talking about the challenge. Remember one thing Khushi, that you won only because of me. you cant force me to do anything cause the challenge didnt complete.

Khushi gathers some courage and retorts back in a volley,

The bet was for the competition. I won the competition; I got the statue of natraj, then who won? Or moreover I wouldnt need your help to win. I could mange by myself. Do you understand?

Arnav is dumbfounded at her addle pated behavior. It seems she is not demure of coy anymore. So she resumes in volition,

What do you think, your presence makes any difference to me? if you would be there or not, I would have won. You trouble me so much that I sometimes pray to DM that you shouldnt come in front of me.

She brought their epic fadak padta hai dialogue. Every time they said, it doesnt matter, in real it always mattered. Arnav is flummoxed at her temerity, he contemplates her keenly. khushi huddles fast in tiff. But as usual doesnt forget to look back to see his reaction.

Two effeminate men are in resentment. Akash is pacing back and forth. Payal is at home, but he cant meet her. NK is back with his chips. He is planning something to gate crash the ladies function. Akash is eager to know what is the plan. Nk will execute the plan, but  in return he wants Akash service. Akash is willing to serve him to reach to Payal. He whispers something in Akashs ear. Akash refutes strongly. But NK is sure about his idea, he is telling Akash to rely on him.

The ladies are all gathered for mehendi. Amma is showing Khushi some designs. But khushi seems in embroilment; must be feeling guilty to say those harsh words to Arnav. Definitely she didnt mean those words. She knows very well how much phadak her laad governor does to her. Anjali is panicking, where is chotey? Khushi perturbs more to hear this. The smarty pant I guess deliberately not answering the phone, to make Khushi feel the fadak.

Payal teases bua to write nandkishores intial N on her palm. And buajis nandkishore is also coming to meet her in the guise of a woman. Nk wore a saree and fully covered his face to gate crash the females party. But poor guy tripped and became unveiled. Akash warns him to be careful.😆

I couldnt control my laughter to see NK in saree. he was actually looking cute!😉

Devil Shyam is ogling Khushi lasciviously from upstairs. He is getting upset that he cant get beautiful Khushi because of Anjali. I didnt like how the camera showed Khushi from Shyams lusty eyes. He mutters with contempt to do some mayhem to anjali. Where  Khushis eyes are searching for her Arnavji. She must be in compunction and tensed at the same time for him.

NK and Akash both are descending down, going towards the hall, where all the ladies are applying mehndi.. Poor NKs saree opens when it gets stuck with a nail. But he is completely oblivious about it. Akash is calling him from behind to let him know. When he felt the pull he realizes that his saree is completely out of his body except the ghungat. He wraps himself around the saree. i was laughing like crazy clutching my stomach to see the scene. Anjali sees akash, so she calls him and scolds him to leave right now. Poor Akash, he follows his dis admonishment like an obedient boy.

Shyam is still ogling Khushi imprudently. Akash and NK come there, despondent.

Aaj to mera jeer haran hone wala tha. But you save my life. Thanks Akash.

Akash is trying to refrain him not to try this plan again. But NK seems determined,

Mei do bar golati nahi karta.

Nk notices that Shyam is also starring at the ladies. He comes to him and asks him whether he needs a saree or not, so he doesnt have to look at Anjali furtively. Shyam seems completely lost in Khushi, so that he unknowingly tells the truth that he is not looking at Anjali. Nk looks at the girls and teases him.

Naughty fellow.

The girls are applying henna on their hands and having a delectable time.. Nk finally gets in the women's gathering.

Haire nandkissore.

Nk gets frightened at buas voice. Bua notices NK first,

what the way you wore a saree?

Nk you can run away, but cant hide. Bua will somehow catch you.

Nk is cowering of bua.

Bohot sarmilee rahi ho. You must be very shy.

Bua is surprised to see such a girl who even doesnt want to show her face in front of women. Nk nods his head in affirmation.

I was also a very shy girl when I was young. Dont know where those days have gone!

She asks him whether she is grooms friend or relatives?

The mehndi wali asks Khushi what name she should write on her palm. When Khushi says K bua refutes them and tells them to write SD of sankadevi or P of parmeswari. She tells them that her niece is a little crazy but very nice though. Nk assents from behind by nodding his head. mami agrees with buas P as her name is phatti saree as well. Gosh how petulant she is! Nk cant refrain himself to comment. He suggests D for desi girl. All get incredulous to hear the male voice. Bua asks him whats wrong with her voice. He starts to cough   to cover his mistake. Bua tells him to give his hand so that she can apply mehndi on her palm. But bua gets ambiguous to see the big male hand. She tells him that though she is a soft girl but she needs to beautify her hand like a woman. I think bua got who is the shy girl behind the veil. She asks him whether she is married or not, cause she suggests her to marry a guy named Nandkissor who is grooms cousin and  very nice guy. But the shy girl retorts her by nodding her head vehemently. Bua tries to agree her, why she is refusing without seeing him, he is a nice guy, came from abroad. He is a bit weak in hindi, but he impressed her since the day she met him. If she agrees, she wants to proceed the proposal.  Khushi also recognized him. So she teases him, if she doesnt like him her buaji is eagerly waiting to marry him. NK gets terribly frightened to hear this. He recollects his nightmare where he is marrying bua. He cant continue his disguise anymore. He stands up, uncovers his veil and starts to scream,

No save me from buaji

All are flabbergasted to see NK.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vOd_qEF-dck[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOd_qEF-dck

creidt goes to Nandini

loved it thoroughly 
and awesome pic and vm 
keep up 

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

credit goes to tumblr

Episode-173

I'm very sad cause, just gotta glimpse of Arnav today.😭 

The episode was about mami's rancor and disparagement towards Payal and Khushi's restlessness for Arnav.

Mami's mindless competition with her young daughter in law was shallow, frivolous and childish. I think it was a bit exaggeration too. It was really annoying how she treats Payal so irreverently. But payal's prudence was plausible. She showed her patience and maturity to handle her MIL's haughtiness. She already won the heart of the Raizadas, I wish by her patiece and goodness she will win her mean mother in law's heart soon.

God is weaving a fine web to unite these two soul mates. So that Arnav's name is automatically written on Khushi's palm. it's definitely heralding another marriage which will take place between Arnav and Khushi. They gradually are fulfilling all the rituals of a perfect marriage. Apparently It's started on the day of teez when the sindoor splattered on Khushi by Arnav. After that Arnav broke Khushi's fast, then Arnav's favorite  saree was given to Khushi  by Anjali as shagun and Anjali put the engagement ring on Khushi's finger. They completed their symbolic engagement in the mandir on the auspicious moment as well. And today God etched his name on her hand by mehendi as well..

Nk and and Akash got caught red handed. They couldn't escape from nani's prosecution. When she asked them whose idea it was to gate crash women's function, Nk puts the blame on Arnav. Oh Gosh NK is such a liar! Khushi says in ambiguity, "Arnavji ka" Right then the mehndiwali asked Khushi whose name she supposes to write on her palm. When she heard Arnav's name from Khushi's mouth SHE think she told HER to write Arnav's name. So SHE wrote A on her palm. Arnav's name was already embedded in her heart, now it's etched on her palm with the radiant color of mehndi

Nani admonishes both NK and Akash not to do any more mischief. NK tells about bua's mischief that she was talking to marry him and all. All laughed at his innocent candor. Nani says him that she was praising you, but she wants chotey there right now.  Khushi's heartbeat starts to pound erratically in anticipation. She is accusing DM not to listen to her plea.

Anjali is getting incredulous, what happened to chotey that he has been acting wayward nowadays. Nk comes back, he couldn't find Arnav any where. Anjali gets panicked to hear this. But Khushi gets happy as she doesn't have to confront him now. She mutters,

He shouldn't be found

Hp tells them that Arnav went outside. Anajli convulses to hear this, chotey went out without letting her know. She has been trying his phone, but can't reach him either. When the door bell rings, she thinks it's him. but, it's smita who is a mehendiwali who came to put henna on Payal.

The mehendiwali didn't have any problem to recognize the beautiful bride. She goes there to put mehndi on her. But mami again created a hue on this issue. She is telling her to apply mehndi on her first. Nani tells her that Smita only applies mehndi on dulhan's palm. But mami is impervious, she is no less, cause she is dulha's mom. Nani tries to make her understand that her design is specially for brides only. Mami thinks she is special, so she should apply the special design, not the ordinary design. When nani snubs her mami admonishes her not to scold her like a newly wed, she is going to be a mother in law soon.

Pause: Mami herself gave her the answer. Being a mother in law, she wants the treatment of a newly wed bride.😆

Payal tells Smita to apply mehndi on her MIL's palm first. She is even ready to apply the mehndi  last, she has to keep it for the whole night, so it's not a matter. Khushi gives her an assuring nod. These two sisters upbringing is really plausible. They finally had to surrender to mami's highhandedness. But Nani makes her jealous more when she wishes to give a special saree to Payal.

Nani and Anjali show Payal the special saree and it's her favorite color. When Payal asked her how cum she knows her favorite color, Anjali teases Payal that  Akash told her about it. Khushi also thinks this saree is beautiful. Nani adds, it will look more beautiful on Payal. Khushi drags Payal in front of the mirror and Anjali follows her. They put the saree on Payal. She is looking beautiful. Anjali tells her if she wants she can wear this saree on her reception. Really? Mami's jealousy pulsates to see the saree. She thinks to concoct something. Is Mami planning to make phatti saree parat-2?😆

Pause: I think this saree is a bit simple to wear on a reception. By the way their reception never happened. I guess the stingy SP saved money. We all know how step motherly treatment they used to give to IPK. When they saw the havoc during the time of Barun's quitting fiasco and they saw the overwhelming response of international viewers in SPL, they realized how popular their not so good TRP gainer show was. So now after playing all dirty games they are using IPK as their franchise to earn money.😡

In the ambiance of felicity Anajli still is perturbing for her brother. I wish if she would be worried for her husband that much! Her husband keeps vanishing every now and then, but she doesn't even bother. It's good, otherwise after the kidnapping track I forgot that Anjali loves her younger brother. Anyway she has been trying his phone incessantly but he is not answering her call. Khushi also is panicking along with her. she even can't enjoy the scrumptious moment of her sister mehndi. Bua suggests Anjali to SMS him. Anjali already kept three messages. Nani tells her to call Aman. Anajli thinks it's a good idea. So she goes out from the room to call him. khushi also follows her.

Mami's drama starts again. She gets in the room with her sarees and jewelry. She throws Payal's saree aside and keeps her stuff right there. She got a red saree which is more gorgeous than Payal's. she is thinking to wear it on the reception. Competionwa with the DILwa.😆 I'm guffawing at her frivolous childish behavior.

Khushi and Anjali, two most beloved person of Arnav are embroiling in tension. khushi asks her whether she got any of his news! Anjali couldn't get him in his office either. When Khushi hears the sound of the door her face glints with a smile. But it's not Arnav, it's HP. Both the girls are in a nonplus situation now. Compunction is gnawing at khushi's heart. She told him not to see his face again.. She didn't mean it, but said it foolishly. She is convulsing whether her sarcastic talk becomes true or not.

Nani tells mami not to wear the red saree. But mami is adamant, cause she thinks this saree is more expensive and suits her really well. Anjali suggests her to wear the green saree what she selected earlier. But mami thinks as she is groom's mother, she should wear something special. She sees payal's red saree and banters her dericsively whether she will manage that expensive saree or not.  She must be used to with cotton sarees. The Gupta and Raizada ladies agitate to hear her insolence to Payal. But Bua quips her with a witty repartee. She tells her, Payal is young, so she can easily manage it, but she thinks the old people can't manage it so easily. Anjali sees that the situation is turning to a quarrel, so she deftly takes them out giving the excuse to apply mehndi on Payal.

Anjali keeps calling Arnav. Khushi is also in embroilment. Nani tries to assuage Anjali, he must be busy in some work. But nothing can pacify her now. She is complaining, is he so busy that can't give his di a little message! 

pause: Khushi is more important now Anji. He is not answering your call to test Khushi's feelings for him.

Khushi perturbs more in temerity. she thinks to call him. she herself is worried for Arnav, but she also can't see Anjali in tension, after all Anjali is Arnav's most beloved person.

Nani tries to divert her grand daughter's attention. so she asks her about their ancestral necklace what they kept for Payal. And right then Mami appears there wearing the ancestral necklace on her neck.

By the poolside Khushi is back in her soliloquy. She is ambiguous, if Arnav is not answering his di's call, will he answer her call? Or moreover if he picks the phone, what she will tell him, what the? She is cursing herself why she is worrying now, where she herself wished not to see his face. She didn't mean what she said. She is praying to DM not to fulfill her wish. She wants him to come as soon as possible. She tries his number. But no reply. Her attention diverts at nani's yell to mami.

She goes in and sees that nani is chiding mami to give the necklace to Payal. But mami is implacable, cause she thinks it belongs to her only. Nani says her tersely that it's their ancestral necklace, her MIL gave it to her, she gave it to mami and mami should give it to Payal. Finally Mami takes off the necklace unwillingly. Khushi gets happy to see that this beautiful piece is for her sister. Payal beckons her to stay quiet. Mami starts to yowl that Payal snatched everything from her, her beautiful son, her beautiful necklace. She goes away crying like a small kid. Payal tells nani acquiescently that she doesn't need it, she can give it back to mami. Nani appreciates her patience and tells her that it doesn't belong to mami or even hers, it belongs to the family. She should take it, so that she can give it to her DIL in future. On the other hand a loving sister is still in convulsion for her brother.

By the poolside Khushi is fluttering, pacing back and forth in tension. She is trying to pacify herself, why she is so tensed for Arnav! She just wants him to be safe. She tries his number again. This time his voice mail started to play. Is he deliberately avoiding answering? I guess so. He is testing Khushi. khushi thinks if he even answers what she  will tell., she will ask for forgiveness that she behaved bad and she didn't mean what she told.

I didn't mean that you go some where. I also didn't wish that you don't show me your face. Truly. You just come back. I'll apologize wholeheartedly.

She got it. That's what she wanted to say to him. She takes her phone to call again, but turns back to feel him around. He is right there standing behind her. he is looking devastatingly handsome, his eyes are icy with underlying steel in their flickering depth. To see him a frisson of excitement runs down her body.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=us2yMlYxpU8[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us2yMlYxpU8

credit goes to Zoha

outstanding 
words and song best soothed
and gif wonderful 
tfs
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  173-174

Changing Seasons of Relations!!!⭐️

Seasons changes and transforms into a new one but not giving one or two slap of its existence .The same is in the relations in our lives .Time comes and goes by with new season ,bringing new attire and meaning along with it by shaping and naming new relations .Epi 173 and 174 is all about shaping new season of relations in IPK for future.👏

My major grabber... as yesterday if Arnav was so concerned and protective towards his sister ,today he totally put her aside as love is changing and shaping a new season within him as ,"Chote woh woh cheesain karne lag gaye hain jo phele khabi nahin karte thay"[ Chote is doing things which he never did before]...At the same time Anjali who is married and have a hubby but instead of paying attention to her hubby she was crying for her Chote showing way too much concerned about his absencekind a strange...Hmmm...interesting...She never does that when Shyam doesn't respond or call back in his absence of weeks. One thing is clear no matter what kind of change is there, Arnav will always give more importance to Anjali than Khushi even if he has to accept that change forcefully.

Bromance brought another level of change in season to show that Akash is indeed in love with Payal but its a seasonal color as he can't stand by what he acquires for.His pointing at NK is indicating direction of his Love in upcoming blaming season . Though it seems a funny scene yet left a mark with me.

The biggest change which is not acceptable is from Mamiji side as she does not want to leave her status from DIL to MIL.

Payal who is stubborn in nature is changing her season willingly through sacrificing her true season in front of this experienced , shatir ,player without gripping its feet as this storm will bring a totally new season for her which is not healthy at all.She admits this later to Khushi, "Khushi tum bohat khush kismatho jo tumhain Arnv jaise pati mele" [Khushi ur lucky to have a husband like Arnavji]So typical of our societal picture is shown today which is not willing to change its season for years

Symbolism and connection: As always # 3... ..Anjali did three SMS...as 3 is a masculine # and shows victory and transformation.Arnav  left the house for two hrs only2 is the # of sexual tension and attraction in between a couple.Connection is Arnav is getting victory over his anxious moves ,making Khushi to accept she cares for him to make her confess and at the top He is gaining success showing his place in Anjali's life which she takes granted in front of her hubby.[Though story was changed and took a new turn but initially that is the pic which is visible]When Arnav goes to Kitchen to his "A" in her hand there are jars..in 2 and 3 rows also.Arnav also mentioned ..."he went for three hrs to finalize the deal" so 3 as a masculine # is coming in the picture strongly to affect the season of ladies...

Khushi's Dhak Dhak is keeping the Spring season around her all the time as she was looking her Natraj in each flower of his garden.She pleads to DM to keep him disappear as he makes her senses go on haywire and all she wants to see just HIM.Anjalis worries for Chote are becoming Khushi's worries now.

Symbolism and connection:My grabber is When Anjali calls Arnav, Phone was disconnected first and then it was ringing but when Khushi calls it's ringing though he doesn't answer .It was never disconnected...hmmm...It shows the connection of Anjali and Arnav will be temporarily on halt in future.She did call him Arnav instead of Chote and dragged him out of her room and gave importance to Shyam on  Arnav and did lie to her brother to save the creep later.

Love Khushi and her innocence..."unse kahain gey kya,What the..."[What will I say to himWhat The]...She breaths in to her ventilator Devi Maya for not listening her wish and dont make him disappear...That song is coming in my head after seeing Khushis conditionfrom Reshma"Hai O Raba nayu lagda Dil mera..."[My heart doesnt confined in any anything]

Khushis condition is like fish without water,"aap bas wapis aa jaye... humain bohat fikar ho rahi hai...[Come back quichI am worried about you] and that's what he want's to hear. ...and while she is rehearsing her dialogues in deep convulsion"Hum ne jo kaha hamara who matlab nahin thaaap bas was aa jaye hum dil se maafi mangte hai...[I didnt mean what I said..Just come back..I apologize from the bottom of my heart]... Her DM brings her Natraj ...on a speedy delivery with such a mesmerized smile with the meeting notes in the BG score...just killing one...!!!

The meeting score changes into Piano Rabba Ve with Dhak Dhak...which confirms his presence...Both share a look when she starts exercising her right on him that why didn't he tell anyone how,where,when did he go?...He raises his eyebrows with happiness and amusement but while seeing her worried condition ... he stops her with his concerned yet soft voice by using their sparring dialogue,"Kyuon Tumhain kya farak Padta hai mere jane se?"[Why does it matter to u?] She replies in agitation,"haan Farak Padta haihum kitne pareshan hain.".[Yes it matters..I am so worried..] He asks astounded and delightedly in a very soft tone"mere liye...". Khushi in her convulsion state yet loudly,"haan apke liye.."[Yes for you] He pulls the breaks off Khushis bullet train by walking towards her as a predator by interjecting her yet without losing his gazes at her,"Oh really... She realizes her actions while moving backward till she hits the glass tableand denies by stammering with quivering lips,"woh pareshan..hum nahin..Anjaliji"..{worried me no That was Anjaliji]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Loop is getting a new meaning hereWhen 1st time Arnav asks her"Meri sagaey aaj ho ya saal badtumhain kys Farak padta hai ...Khushi denied that timebut Today when he asks ,she accepted it "Haan Farak padta hai...[yes it matters to me] and later on Airport she will do the same"Farak padta hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...[It matters because its about you]

He was about to say something when Anjali comes right at the spot worried and cryingMy grabber is Arnav first looks at Khushi with his corner eye and then pay Attention to Anjali but with annoyance...hmmm...interesting

second important thing Khushi does not leave the premises either...She stays there keep watching her Man...Which is not gone unnoticed by Arnav either..and that gives him a chance heating the air around her ears to stop her feet,"sab log mere liye itna pareshan kyuon hain..."[Why is everyone worried about me?].."..acha huwa mein gya pata tou chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai.".[How much Im being missed while I wasnt here] .Khushi flees from there irritatingly after this sweet cue leaving him with his sweet smile trailing her down as always.He got Buajis titliya in his garden for forever.as his satisfied smile spreads bigger on his face while trailing her up.

Pause here:This scene has its significance,Arnav will never let Khushi out of his sightmay be, ignore her for a while yet his eyes will always stir up for keeping her in his focus.Second, Anjali will always be the reason to divert his focus from his main objective...Khushi,...

Khushi comes to dinning table and get another nuke attack by the letter "A " in her Mehndi.Amazingly the screen shot captures the owner of this letter right behind the view of her hand...My grabber is Anjali is watching her closely...hmmm...Good news..

Other hand Arnav gets worried and astounded hearing Khushis message...He is happy to know how much he matters to her but gets blanched hearing her distressed voice as usually.He never wants her in any convulsive state no matter what..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Since Guest house "Khushi" is his other half.No matter what happened,or comes later he will always be there to bring the smile on her face as her smile is his life.He gets aghast when she says "I am orphan again...."...When she gets disappeared after Pag Phere...when she burns herselfwhen her Amma cuts her phone etc.. all These happen while he tries to hate her...which shows how much deeply he gets affected by her pain.Later What Khushi tells Amma about Arnavji during Preetu wedding in GH ,actually that was all true but he never realized it...

Small but cute scene of Akash and Payal...which gets interrupted by elder ladies and My grabber is He seeks forgiveness in a childish sound and gesture and that tells me he will never have guts to stand up on his feet.Mamiji is using every weapon in her command to make Payal weak psychologically.I don't know why Naniji is not using her ammunition in her case.

He follows her in the Kitchen to ease her pressure by harassing her more...What a charmer he is 😳

Khushi is trying to remove permanent written "A" on her destiny...when the owner himself comes to claim his rights..Her Dhak Dhak speed is faster than Ferrari right now if Makers wants to replace the engine with her heart beat...I think they won't get disappointed...

Arnav by mingling his heart beat with her facetiously, Khushi mein tum se baat kar raha hoon...[Khshi I am talking to you].He himself is in unbelievable state to see his luck too kind to him today.He inquires her curiously about her phone call which she completely denies it frivolously. He gets charming with his spell bounded moves to get her in the corner.He takes out his Phone and makes her dumbfounded,"Tou tum itne pareshan thin keh tum ne mujh se maafi mangi..."[So you were so much worried that you have to seek forgiveness].She gives him a perturbed and questioning look like she is asking him,"Why I should be worried about you..." and he takes this his responsibility to make her calm ,"I was ok I didn't get disappear for no reason..." she gets stumbled by his gripping and compelling move but still keeps her feet on the same ground and totally denies his allegations and tells him..."It doesnt matter to me where were you..." Her feet may be firmly catches the ground yet her hand screams at him"A" mister look at me..He grabs her hand firmly by keeping his piercing gazes on her without letting it go for a sec and points at her mehndi,"Agar tumhain farak nahin padta tou yeh kya hai..."[If it doesnt matter to you then what is this]She rebuffs his all theories and insists on having A in her name.

Pause here: Didn't she just said "hum pareshan hain...aapke liye" and all...No wonder why he is so amused by this letter A and couldn't forget it either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:During their remarriage Arnav reminds her this while she is getting Mehndi in her hand.As Khushi got mehndi and finishing another ritual with it...Telepathy comes later yet he knows exactly what was she thinking...

NK comes and raises the bar of his anger which didnt go unnoticed by her either and she takes the full advantage of it,She goes with him for sitting besides him.Arnav couldnt let go off her sight smiling with NK.This jealousy is boiling his rage with restlessness.He axcused himself from the dinning table after giving her a threatening look "enough  already..."

Khushi takes a deep breath peacefully as she was hiding her convulsive state behind her extra chatting.She knew his state and his warnings through his eyes but her moment of peace didn't last longer.While Gupta ladies bids bye to Raizadas , Naniji reminds Anjali to give Bangles to Payal which are in Chotes room.Buaji insists Anjali to send Sanka Devi.Anjali assures her not to get scared as he will be busy in his conference call..Khushis feet follow her heartbeat while brain commands to stop em.

Other side Arnav is pacing back and forth trying shaking off Khushis laughing and extra attention to NK.He steps out to Eternal Heaven while his "heaven" knocks his door...

Rest will be resumed in MAHA-Epi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIyn93AirU

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIyn93AirU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx08X7EAmEQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx08X7EAmEQ[/YOUTUBE]

it is so lovable to read them di 
and edit and fonts style 
all give grace to it 
i loved it 
a lot 
and when not 
read fully 
admire your connention and agree to pauses
do resume sooon
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Take your time... I am in the same boat as you

thanks ani just finished reading all 
now days study dont spare any time
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

I am tired of studying!!!
All is fair in love and war!!!!
Congrats on becoming a rockerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Ok fun post!  Some of you might have seen these before.  Both vms are by Rag1ni!  Have a great weekend!!

Mission: Impossible - Khushi & Arnav Edition
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKmd3D9OKII[/YOUTUBE]

Angry Birds: Arnav & Khushi Edition
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-YMKVK07m4[/YOUTUBE]

awesome
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Horizon

ps: Time for Teej on TV reruns. As alwasy apologies for taqneeqi kharabein.

so fresh and lovely post
loved it 
and miss those time 👏
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

WoW! You are a ROCKERZ Soni! Sorry I did not wish you earlier. Hold up your head in pride!

😆
it so different 
and beautiful 
me what elephant or girl 
thanks
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Soni

Congratulations for rocking...

so cute
me too jumping like this thanks a lot
soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Thanks, you brand new Rocker Girl! Really enjoyed making this one so very happy you liked. It makes me smile, this avatar of Khushi. Crazy. Beautiful. Her own person all the way.😊

ya sanaya is angel that can spread happiness even in dried leaves 
loved it