Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni19sweet thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Ya, I saw. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. And you all contributed and made it a huge success. So, you should be happy. I guess it had to be stopped some day. You can now use that time to learn making those great edits with your new software. And you also have exams in Nov., isn't it? 😊

ya di 
i was just joking you are right 
i should now study 
and exam are in nov 14
but i should start now
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Episode 180

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDYbgiTKGJw[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by supriya.arshi - 10 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

hi just came back after laptop repairing still problem

but in mission today to
reply all page
so a very good morning from a last time if dazzler

a stupid edit from my side
credit of texture and psd
to outstanding creator
love you all

Soni,

Browsing thro the pages while waiting for every one for a meeting. Came across this edit. Not advisable i guess ...:) what will i discuss in the meeting!!:)
Tfs btw.
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Soni,

Browsing thro the pages while waiting for every one for a meeting. Came across this edit. Not advisable i guess ...:) what will i discuss in the meeting!!:)
Tfs btw.

ughhh di what about
thinking what mean hum jante hai means πŸ˜‰
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  173-174

Changing Seasons of Relations!!!

Seasons changes and transforms into a new one but not giving one or two slap of its existence .The same is in the relations in our lives .Time comes and goes by with new season ,bringing new attire and meaning along with it by shaping and naming new relations .Epi 173 and 174 is all about shaping new season of relations in IPK for future.

My major grabber... as yesterday if Arnav was so concerned and protective towards his sister ,today he totally put her aside as love is changing and shaping a new season within him as ,"Chote woh woh cheesain karne lag gaye hain jo phele khabi nahin karte thay"πŸ˜†[ Chote is doing things which he never did before]...At the same time Anjali who is married and have a hubby but instead of paying attention to her hubby she was crying for her Chote showing way too much concerned about his absencekind a strange...Hmmm...interesting...She never does that when Shyam doesn't respond or call back in his absence of weeks. One thing is clear no matter what kind of change is there, Arnav will always give more importance to Anjali than Khushi even if he has to accept that change forcefully.πŸ˜‰

Bromance brought another level of change in season to show that Akash is indeed in love with Payal but its a seasonal color as he can't stand by what he acquires for.His pointing at NK is indicating direction of his Love in upcoming blaming season . Though it seems a funny scene yet left a mark with me.

The biggest change which is not acceptable is from Mamiji side as she does not want to leave her status from DIL to MIL.

Payal who is stubborn in nature is changing her season willingly through sacrificing her true season in front of this experienced , shatir ,player without gripping its feet as this storm will bring a totally new season for her which is not healthy at all.She admits this later to Khushi, "Khushi tum bohat khush kismatho jo tumhain Arnv jaise pati mele" [Khushi ur lucky to have a husband like Arnavji]So typical of our societal picture is shown today which is not willing to change its season for years

Symbolism and connection: As always # 3... ..Anjali did three SMS...as 3 is a masculine # and shows victory and transformation.Arnav  left the house for two hrs only2 is the # of sexual tension and attraction in between a couple.Connection is Arnav is getting victory over his anxious moves ,making Khushi to accept she cares for him to make her confess and at the top He is gaining success showing his place in Anjali's life which she takes granted in front of her hubby.[Though story was changed and took a new turn but initially that is the pic which is visible]When Arnav goes to Kitchen to his "A" in her hand there are jars..in 2 and 3 rows also.Arnav also mentioned ..."he went for three hrs to finalize the deal" so 3 as a masculine # is coming in the picture strongly to affect the season of ladies...😊

Khushi's Dhak Dhak is keeping the Spring season around her all the time as she was looking her Natraj in each flower of his garden.She pleads to DM to keep him disappear as he makes her senses go on haywire and all she wants to see just HIM.Anjalis worries for Chote are becoming Khushi's worries now.

Symbolism and connection:My grabber is When Anjali calls Arnav, Phone was disconnected first and then it was ringing but when Khushi calls it's ringing though he doesn't answer .It was never disconnected...hmmm...It shows the connection of Anjali and Arnav will be temporarily on halt in future.She did call him Arnav instead of Chote and dragged him out of her room and gave importance to Shyam on  Arnav and did lie to her brother to save the creep later.

Love Khushi and her innocence..."unse kahain gey kya,What the..."[What will I say to himWhat The]...She breaths in to her ventilator Devi Maya for not listening her wish and dont make him disappear...That song is coming in my head after seeing Khushis conditionfrom Reshma"Hai O Raba nayu lagda Dil mera..."[My heart doesnt confined in any anything]

Khushis condition is like fish without water,"aap bas wapis aa jaye... humain bohat fikar ho rahi hai...[Come back quichI am worried about you] and that's what he want's to hear. ...and while she is rehearsing her dialogues in deep convulsion"Hum ne jo kaha hamara who matlab nahin thaaap bas was aa jaye hum dil se maafi mangte hai...[I didnt mean what I said..Just come back..I apologize from the bottom of my heart]... Her DM brings her Natraj ...on a speedy delivery with such a mesmerized smile with the meeting notes in the BG score...just killing one...!!!😊 I still remember the first time I saw that scene when she could feel that Arnav was just behind him. Of course Arnav knew she can sense his presence from back the janmashtami incident, and again Khushi knew he is aware of her premonition since diwali, however he had never confronted her about the premonition before this

The meeting score changes into Piano Rabba Ve with Dhak Dhak...which confirms his presence...Both share a look when she starts exercising her right on him that why didn't he tell anyone how,where,when did he go?...He raises his eyebrows with happiness and amusement but while seeing her worried condition ... he stops her with his concerned yet soft voice by using their sparring dialogue,"Kyuon Tumhain kya farak Padta hai mere jane se?"[Why does it matter to u?] She replies in agitation,"haan Farak Padta haihum kitne pareshan hain.".[Yes it matters..I am so worried..] He asks astounded and delightedly in a very soft tone"mere liye...". Khushi in her convulsion state yet loudly,"haan apke liye.."[Yes for you] 😊 I was recalling Arnav's flashback from the marriage incident when he recalled again this.He pulls the breaks off Khushis bullet train by walking towards her as a predator by interjecting her yet without losing his gazes at her,"Oh really... She realizes her actions while moving backward till she hits the glass tableand denies by stammering with quivering lips,"woh pareshan..hum nahin..Anjaliji"..{worried me no That was Anjaliji]

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: Loop is getting a new meaning hereWhen 1st time Arnav asks her"Meri sagaey aaj ho ya saal badtumhain kys Farak padta hai ...Khushi denied that timebut Today when he asks ,she accepted it "Haan Farak padta hai...[yes it matters to me] and later on Airport she will do the same"Farak padta hai kyuonke baat aapki hai...[It matters because its about you]πŸ˜ƒ For some reason I was recalling and watching this scene a few minutes back.

He was about to say something when Anjali comes right at the spot worried and cryingMy grabber is Arnav first looks at Khushi with his corner eye and then pay Attention to Anjali but with annoyance...hmmm...interesting

second important thing Khushi does not leave the premises either...She stays there keep watching her Man...Which is not gone unnoticed by Arnav either..and that gives him a chance heating the air around her ears to stop her feet,"sab log mere liye itna pareshan kyuon hain..."[Why is everyone worried about me?].."..acha huwa mein gya pata tou chala mujhe kitna miss kiya jata hai.".[How much Im being missed while I wasnt here] .Khushi flees from there irritatingly after this sweet cue leaving him with his sweet smile trailing her down as always.He got Buajis titliya in his garden for forever.as his satisfied smile spreads bigger on his face while trailing her up.πŸ˜ƒ

Pause here:This scene has its significance,Arnav will never let Khushi out of his sightmay be, ignore her for a while yet his eyes will always stir up for keeping her in his focus.Second, Anjali will always be the reason to divert his focus from his main objective...Khushi,...

Khushi comes to dinning table and get another nuke attack by the letter "A " in her Mehndi.Amazingly the screen shot captures the owner of this letter right behind the view of her hand...My grabber is Anjali is watching her closely...hmmm...Good news..

Other hand Arnav gets worried and astounded hearing Khushis message...He is happy to know how much he matters to her but gets blanched hearing her distressed voice as usually.He never wants her in any convulsive state no matter what..

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:Since Guest house "Khushi" is his other half.No matter what happened,or comes later he will always be there to bring the smile on her face as her smile is his life.He gets aghast when she says "I am orphan again...."...When she gets disappeared after Pag Phere...when she burns herselfwhen her Amma cuts her phone etc.. all These happen while he tries to hate her...which shows how much deeply he gets affected by her pain.Later What Khushi tells Amma about Arnavji during Preetu wedding in GH ,actually that was all true but he never realized it...

Small but cute scene of Akash and Payal...which gets interrupted by elder ladies and My grabber is He seeks forgiveness in a childish sound and gesture and that tells me he will never have guts to stand up on his feet.Mamiji is using every weapon in her command to make Payal weak psychologically.I don't know why Naniji is not using her ammunition in her case.πŸ˜• Recalling Akash saying everyone loves Bhai. Poor Akash tried to see the Mehendi in front of everyone, and of course Arnavji did not make that mistake. He called Khushi and hugged her and then Khushi showed him the Mehendi.

He follows her in the Kitchen to ease her pressure by harassing her more...What a charmer he is 😳

Khushi is trying to remove permanent written "A" on her destiny...when the owner himself comes to claim his rights..Her Dhak Dhak speed is faster than Ferrari right now if Makers wants to replace the engine with her heart beat...I think they won't get disappointed...

Arnav by mingling his heart beat with her facetiously, Khushi mein tum se baat kar raha hoon...[Khshi I am talking to you].He himself is in unbelievable state to see his luck too kind to him today.He inquires her curiously about her phone call which she completely denies it frivolously. He gets charming with his spell bounded moves to get her in the corner.He takes out his Phone and makes her dumbfounded,"Tou tum itne pareshan thin keh tum ne mujh se maafi mangi..."[So you were so much worried that you have to seek forgiveness].She gives him a perturbed and questioning look like she is asking him,"Why I should be worried about you..." and he takes this his responsibility to make her calm ,"I was ok I didn't get disappear for no reason..." she gets stumbled by his gripping and compelling move but still keeps her feet on the same ground and totally denies his allegations and tells him..."It doesnt matter to me where were you..." Her feet may be firmly catches the ground yet her hand screams at him"A" mister look at me..He grabs her hand firmly by keeping his piercing gazes on her without letting it go for a sec and points at her mehndi,"Agar tumhain farak nahin padta tou yeh kya hai..."[If it doesnt matter to you then what is this]She rebuffs his all theories and insists on having A in her name.

Pause here: Didn't she just said "hum pareshan hain...aapke liye" and all...No wonder why he is so amused by this letter A and couldn't forget it either.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS:During their remarriage Arnav reminds her this while she is getting Mehndi in her hand.As Khushi got mehndi and finishing another ritual with it...Telepathy comes later yet he knows exactly what was she thinking...πŸ˜ƒ Yes yeh rasme bhi hum pehele kar chuke hain.

NK comes and raises the bar of his anger which didnt go unnoticed by her either and she takes the full advantage of it,She goes with him for sitting besides him.Arnav couldnt let go off her sight smiling with NK.This jealousy is boiling his rage with restlessness😭.He axcused himself from the dinning table after giving her a threatening look "enough  already..."

Khushi takes a deep breath peacefully as she was hiding her convulsive state behind her extra chatting.She knew his state and his warnings through his eyes but her moment of peace didn't last longer.While Gupta ladies bids bye to Raizadas , Naniji reminds Anjali to give Bangles to Payal which are in Chotes room.Buaji insists Anjali to send Sanka Devi.Anjali assures her not to get scared as he will be busy in his conference call..Khushis feet follow her heartbeat while brain commands to stop em.

Other side Arnav is pacing back and forth trying shaking off Khushis laughing and extra attention to NK.He steps out to Eternal Heaven while his "heaven" knocks his door...

Rest will be resumed in MAHA-Epi...

MOMENT OF THE DAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIyn93AirU

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJIyn93AirU[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx08X7EAmEQ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx08X7EAmEQ[/YOUTUBE]

Enjoyed reading it ARSHI. My analysis in the middle
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Durga,

Welcomes...welcomes!! Was thinking of you this morning.

Hope you had a great time and enjoyed meeting all in the family.
Horizon thumbnail
Soni,

Btw congrats on becoming Rockerz!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Soni,

Btw congrats on becoming Rockerz!

thanks a lot
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: wiwy

For me too ASR's pulls and pushes did not come across as manhandling ! But that's maybe because ASR looked so hot and sexy when angry!  This is a soap after my own heart but then its a soap after all!
 In real life, I would have given him a tight slap, however hot and sexy he looked! 
I agree with Arshi :

wiwy yes if we are making a difference in wonen's life around us...we are doing what we supposed to be doing...but how many of us are doing it...that is a question itself.

Indi...hd...Horizon...even if a man has a cruel past ,still has no right to handle any woman like that in the name of love...Hate me for that...yet he was wrong in his actions and that's why he always wanted to redeem it until the next one...Broken Dori...to bruises on her arm is screaming for that...

Cynthia in my view he was manhandeling her as until you've gone through that hell you have no idea how does it feel...

Arnav is a character we adore but real life Arnav is way different than this .It's not a joke.You die and born  everyday with it...

Unless it happens to you it is difficult to understand what toll physical abuse of the smallest kind can take. Khushi hid her marks because she knew he was actually hurting himself while hurting her. In real life, you could go on hiding your marks and he could go on hurting without repenting like ASR! That is why reel life is reel life. And we seek refuge in it. 

Physical abuse should n't be tolerated becos it is coming from a smoking hot wealthy guy. But ASR comes as a package, a unique one and his abuse, if one wishes to call it as, comes with his all other wonderful traits, love, respect and responsibility for his family as we talk about. That is why ASR doesn't come under the otherwise manhandler's section of women abusers.. becos he is simply NOT!
And, from where I see, there are two very distinct phases of ASR, the one before and the one after Guest house! Arshi, agree with you that Dori pulling was indeed abusive, so were a few other in the office. Khushi put up with them for a while. Then she reached her threshold,  and stood up for herself.. rightly so... Clapthrew that resingation on his face and walked away! That is why that resingation scene was so very powerful/ gratifying (altho I don't think for all the guilt he felt he didn't deserve all her anger at that point, but that is a matter for another discussion).

Wiwy, I agree with the reel and real distinction. But surprisingly, ASR is the ONLY ONE who came closest to being real there among all the other too sweet to believe Telly characters!! As we often discuss, there is an ASR in all of us, with all the anger, irritation, love, passion everything deep with in.. at least in me!

But after the guest house, he clearly showed his intense passion and been a savior for this girl many a times, she understood that as well. So that hiding did make some sense. I don't think there is any unhealthy women abuse depicted in IPK just becos it is reel.

Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 172

interesting structure of episode. started with a scorpion failing at its task... anjali actually used her bare hand to brush it away from her beloved husband's back. this character has a note of hysteria when it comes to her pati dev and her brother and their well being, no doubt reminding us of her fear of losing her loved ones. πŸ˜•

a direct result of this, asr insisted that di go nowhere, sit right there at rm, which meant, mehendi must shift to shantivan.πŸ˜•

and so it was that a beauteous maiden in beige and pink with appropriate touches of gota, large pink earrings and hair left loose, just the way someone likes it, came to the doorway, munching jalebi; a telltale, actually tell epic sign of worry and pareshani. πŸ˜•

her buaji had just declared that she was coming with loads of things, in a state of "laaden phaaden." looked like most of that she carried on her mind, the rest in a few light carry bags.
so what ails the lovely sister of the bride, why does she mutter early in the day and hog on jalebis and look woebegone?

as if to answer this very question, appeared a vision. brushed back hair, fresh after bath early morning look, sparkling white shirt, sleek waist coat and trousers, our man in rm has suddenly decided he needs to shut the main door... and who should he find there, but the fair one in distress.

so many times before they've met at this very place, each time at a different stage of knowing, feeling, hating, wanting, desiring each other. a doorway is a lovely place, neither in, nor out, a sort of no man's land, anything goes here.πŸ˜‰ The door where they had promised to each other " Aap aur hum hamesha." and a door through which whenever Khushi enters, arnav's heart skips a beat as does ours, be that the first time when she came to give a resignation, or when she came after crossing it with buaji to tell him " Hum bhi Aapse I love you damnit."

what ensued was delightful romance, a little stalking, playing, flirting, making crazy. the essential excitement between a man and a woman, the thing that makes us sigh and want to fall in love.

"devi maiyya, rakshaa karna... hume bahut dar lag raha hai," the fearless sanka devi had just prayed to her goddess, she was very scared. scared of what? "main tumhe kha toh nahin jaaoonga," i won't eat you up, he'd said the night before... and yet she feared. i wonder what scared her really

"matlab... dar nahin lag raha hai, lekin agar humne..." i mean, i'm not scared, but if i... she stood there, eyes closed, talking to herself, jalebi in hand.

little soft breeze on hair, eyes open and... and another light gust of breeze... worrying that... big bite of jalebi. obelix and magic potion come to mind. maybe when she was a baby she fell into a cauldron full of orange syrupy swirls... maybe jalebi gives her some magical stregth... she can take on the whole world, especially that rakshas, laad governor, heartbreakingly good looking dancer whom she just so wants to look at and... and dance with maybe?

and he's right there about to shut the door... face to face they stand, a sweet silence full of tease and tremble.

then the vision uttered just one simple word and devastated girl and viewer alike.

how can anyone make "hi" sound so heavenly. lethal.😳 I can safely assume that we can pick this special  "hi" from all the other ones .

the effect was apparent on miss laaden phaden. her eyes looked at him startled...

"na... na... namaste,"  she stammered, little smile.

shudh bhasha time. madam is not going to hi and bye.
πŸ˜†
he looked at her, a little awkwardness, the silence so delicate, then...

"saman dene aayi ho..." his voice was smooth and gentle, he wanted to look at her, he was reveling in it practically, a few moments with her, felt precious maybe.

"nahin..." she's nervous, he's pleased... "matlab... ha... an..." no... i mean yes, says she.

oh the nervousness in her... how he messes with her mind. khushi needs to find her answer to this havoc.

khushi gave giving a wide berth a whole new definition as she almost reached the border of haryana to avoid being anywhere near him as she walked past.πŸ˜ƒ Of course because of the return of Dhak dhak.When she first associated the Dhak Dhak with him she also had given him a wide breath the day he became unconscious and that lasted a good few minutes when love and concern overcame selfconsciousness.

being near was dangerous clearly.

"khushi," an even yet urgent call.

she stopped, eyes widened... dhak dhak dhakdhak... her trouble had started.

she turned around gingerly... he was looking at her, quizzical.

he took his time to walk up to her. heartbeats and music reflected a more and more frantic state of mind.

he stood before her a moment, enjoying her frazzled state.

she couldn't bring herself to look at him.

then he held up a closed fist. intrigue, control, power, possession so many things an image can suggest.

and then once more he acted with a sense of  that right, of intimacy...
without a word and never asking her permission, he took the bags from her arm, set them on the floor, with a light smile, moved in, stroked her skin as he caught hold of her wrist... ufff, she was startled, what's he doing, holding hands with her in the hallway? eliza doolittle would have had such a job saying that... bit of eliza in khushi often... today definitely.

hey hey.. the music entered on cue, things were happening in two hearts and the tremors riffled the air.

but it wasn't what she feared, or maybe hoped for, it's her earring. he was returning it... of course flirting the h out of her in the process. I think she was also upset, because she had hoped he would keep it with him as he had like her Payal.

this is asr. once he is on a project, and a deal has been sighted, he will go all out to win...

i want to win you, i want to defeat you.

gold gleamed the hair on his fore arm, as he let the earring fall into her palm. every shot carefully taken, fully assessed for impact and heart thud quotient.

so he found it or took it or what, just to have this little game with her?

two pairs of eyes held each other in a dazed embrace... the dance continued.

a little gentle movement of the head, a playful smile, "kya dekh rahi ho?" he asked, what are you looking at? cool voice, husk in it.

"main janta hoon tum kya soch rahi ho..." i know what youre thinking.

oh no, what does he know about her thoughts... does he know? "hum... s..s..soch..." me... think... she's in no state to answer properly. this alpha male courting with its power control possession thrill thing she has never ever ever been exposed to. it is indeed too much to handleπŸ˜ƒ Wrong Mr tej dimag ASR she was not even thinking because " Darkan saaso se bhi tej ho jati hain."

and he tells her, do not think you've won...

"hum jeet gaye..." she's incoherent. things still not registering, she's drowning... if a little hand holding gets her to this point... strange to think a whole awakening in a farmhouse leaves her so brassy and unmoved.

the talk of win lose seems to give her back her resolve... khushi loves a battle... just like her friend in white shirt.πŸ˜ƒ

and so they war over who won and who didn't... felt like foreplay again.

battle timebegins. advance, retreat... an animal grace in our man.

"tum jeet gayi par sirf meri vajah se..." you won, but only because of me.

seriously? she has won the pratiyogita, natraj ji is sitting in her home, so who has won? she didn't need him  to win... would have won even without him. πŸ˜ƒ Just like new year midnight fiasco.

ah the confrontation, the fight that excites... friction divine.

"hum khud sambhal lete, samjhe aap?" i would have managed myself, do you understand?

attagirl, give his own lines back to him.

"aap ko kya lagta hai, aapke hone na hone se hume faraq padta hai? aap nahin bhi hote na toh bhi hum jeet jaate. aap hume itna pareshan karte hain ki kabhi kabhi hum devi maiyya se prarthna karte hain ki aap hamari saamne hi na aay..."

and then the classic faraq padta hai moment... you think it makes a difference to me your being or not being there? in fact you bother me so much, sometimes i pray to dm that you don't come in front of me.πŸ˜† Good payback like he did to him after diwali.

there's a hysterical edge to her voice. sanaya takes it to the perfect pitch... something enderaing in this girl who is reaching an unknown, never before visited place within her.

she has no idea that love comes with its own power play, especially when things start getting hot. and on dhak dhalks she runs off

but she does look back at him once, somehow mesmerised by this pareshan making devil. and he's right there looking back, his sure smile says he knows exactly what's happening to her and he's enjoying it...

but he did look a little perturbed when she said she prayed he wouldn't appear before her. involuntarily did apart of him hurt at that? the invincible one has a tender heart, if only someone would see it.

if our hearts fluttered with khushi at this interlude at beginning of episode... at the other end sat love that creeps one out. shyam stood on the gallery and stared beguiled, besotted at khushi ji while planning to kill his wife for the sake of his "love."

second time i noticed that the director chose to portray shyam's perusal of his object of lust through a dreamy camera. close ups that caress, she smiles in slomo, she is ethereal... what a sick fantasy an essentially unethical and amoral creature builds. how easy it is for him to consider murder, the moment even the slightest desire of his is thwarted or threatened. asr, though, never sees her through this saccharine haze, he sees her with a direct gaze, bold, straight forward, and he sees her for who she is. as she is. and he likes what he sees. i always enjoyed this detailing by creators.πŸ˜•

a scene from the mehendi. akash has just been caught trying to sneak in. a gentle but firm "akash... no way" from anjali. adroitly handled reaction shots from all present, each character true to her/his feelings at the moment. no over acting, camera is light... and an atmosphere of wedding is created. πŸ˜† Poor Akash, he was not allowed to see his own bride to be.

and once more the buaji nk connection... payal asks buaji to put some mehendi for her nand kissore, put an "n" on her palm for him. this cheeky little "romance" between nk and bua is intriguing writing i feel. something funny in it, something cognisant of reality perhaps, our inexplicable secret desires maybe, and something sort of sad here too. it isn't easy to be a lonely middle aged woman with no husband and no children. and be considered too fat and past your prime to be desired. πŸ˜ƒ I do not know about that Indi, after all the lad protests too much.

Nice analysis Indi. MY thoughts in green