Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hd75

Since IPK ended, I don't even remember which channel comes on what number on my TV ðŸ˜‰ 

If Barun wasn't ASR, don't think we'd be discussing a Hindi serial on a weekday afternoon, putting aside all other work ðŸ¤£

IPK2, well, honestly it did not bother me that they gave it the same name, for their own sake, they would have done better if it did not have the same name, you are asking for unwanted comparisons, especially after the first one was a phenomenon. 

It is a serial after all, why would you want to wish bad for anything or anyone in the first place. The curious cat in me did check out the first episode but that's about it. 😉 If it does well, good for all those involved. 

Humare liye ASR aur unke "What the" kafi hai ðŸ˜›

ha ha in pink... and now we are into evening... and still 🤣 🤣
🤣

in purple, i agree, it's more of a handicap carrying this name wrapped in love and expectations. skews the response, objectivity lost... hope the serial weathers it well.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
main tumhe kha toh nahin jaoonga." i am not going to eat you...

i want to eat your skin like a whole almond. i want to eat the sunbeam flaring in your lovely body...

kha toh nahin jaoonga? i won't eat you? i am thinking what the. where did that come from? maybe he does wish to devour her, maybe she wants to be... oh ok it's just a turn of phrase, but here it's just so much more. please do devour each other you two... you have no option. this is how passionate your love is, i think neruda would have written a poem just for the two of you.

when he comes and stops before her and his smile, his quiet dark gaze the mirror reflects back, i know i have found my most significant moment in the episode. everything that this episode wants to say seems to be here. it's the edit i've left between the two poems.

171 172 Indi maar dala with your edits analysis and the poems you qouted so romantic sensuous description both so affected with each other.

for these episodes from Gupt for Arnav and Khushi ofcourse their is an old number as well the lyrics bit different

Mere khwaabon mein tu meri saanson mein tu
You are in my dreams, you are in my breaths

Meri baahon mein tu dil ki raahon mein tu
you are in my arms, you are in my heart

Raat din subah o shaam leke tera naam
Night and day, taking your name

Mere dil ne kiye tujhe laakhon salaam
my heart has paid millions of salutations to you

you are in my arms and in my heart

my heart has greeted you millions of times

You are in my dreams and in my breaths

Tu ho koi phool to chura loon
If you were a flower I would steal you

Apni zulfon mein laga loon
Place you in my hair

Hey hey
Palkhon ke neeche chhupa loon
hide you behind my eyelids

Tu ho koi jaam to uda loon
If you were a drink I would pick you

Apni pyaas main bujha loon
and quench my thirst

Hey hey
Haan aanchal ke peechhe chhupa loon
Yes, hide you behind my veil

Na main phool na main jaam
Neither am I a flower nor a drink

Deewana mera naam
I am crazy

Mera naam saari duniya mein hai badnaam
My name has a bad name in the whole world

Tujhko koi geet main bana loon
Let me make you into a song

Apne honthon pe saja loon
Adorn you with my hands

Haan haan
yes, yes

Dil chaahe jab gunguna loon
whenever heart desires, will hum it away

Tujkho man ka meet main bana loon
will make you my heart's desire

Apni palkhon pe bitha loon
will seat you on my eyelids

Haan haan
Ha jee chaahe jab main gungunaa loon
yes, whenever heart feels like it, I will hum away

Husn ka main ghulam
I am a servant of elegance

Aashik hai mera naam
My name is Love

Ishq aata nahin bada mushkil hai kaam
love doesn't come to me, it's a very difficult task

the video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzAYAtVedIU[/YOUTUBE]

CREDIT TO THE ORIGINAL UPLOADERS
Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

hi issk, you happy and loopy in goa? saw your lamp shot, light scattering reaching recesses that stay in the dark most times... till you take yourself to a different space, and suddenly ufff. more than a decade ago, six months in amman by myself... on a sudden spree... learned to look at light differently among other things. waiting for the daughter to grow up, maybe again some day a little take off. tee hee.

till then, there are lopsided smiles to revel in, interpret, read poetry for and think, ah there's more to all of thsiis really.

thanks for liking. i love poetry, though can't remember most... over the years, every time i am at a bit of a what to do, i find myself reading poetry, often not understanding, but still getting some permanent joy out of it... is rational cognition (is that the word i seek) so essential? found myself pulled right back to it when i came to ipk and started banging away at hapless keyboard. there's poetry there in the life and rhythm of those two. even structure... they'll go all over the place and then suddenly, wham, click, it falls into place, rhymes... so the moment i feel a sense of that, off i go to the net... bless these www and internet makers... they who shun fame and wealth and so change our world. and bless every guy who uploads yards of poetry.

in pink... you likee? i was so desperately trying to find the words to describe... not very adept at metaphors and similes me.

in purple... may i hug you for that and have a port wine or feni with you too? that intelligence...and no sense of joe schmoe turned on 🤢. so easy to look a bit ugh expressing so much desire... in fact was just chatting with hd... the first time we have rabba vey, he's looking at a girl he insults and demeans at the drop of a hat or tries to and yet on seeing her in red, he's a goner. very physical this reaction... no amount of rabba vey will raise it to the sublime... yet never did it feel icky... that irresistible intelligence... to get a character so... that is sublime.

in red... oh what a lover and let's redefine besotted. how come no one can see the potential of this jodi... no one realises there's still a lot to be told in their tale.

I love velvet and as a child, stroked it back and forth and couldn't believe the awesomeness. That slight shift in color and texture with every stroke. Thought it was magic. Much like the 'edits' i'm reveling in now. I'm that child again, stroking and seeing magic... My new velvet, these images. Anyway (trust me to just meander😆 most effortlessly😆) i was meaning to say that i read your lines vis a vis the man's vocal folds and died... that backward stroke of his, stupendous i say!

Very happy and relaxed in goa...my second home i call it after the dilli...for it's equally loving and loyal to my most outrageous demands😳 You wanna hug? Come over now! In a cafe i am right now soaking in some bob the dylan and sipping some coffee the americano. And typing...feeling like i'm talking really. Am pretty certain they'll serve us port the wine too...😊 You liked lamp shot from last night haan?😊

Joe Schmoes, i can't stand, needless to say. Intelligence sets the man apart. No two ways. and how fab was it to see new photos today! I saw your post first thing i woke up this morning...er..noon...and was struck by that cleanness of contour...that natural clear sense of self and mind. Lovely only.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Sohara, nice nice! This episode and all your takes on it are super. I love the GIFS above. Love what you say about the indirect compliment he gives her...you don't look too bad...implying you look amazing. Flirty shlirty naughty ASR! And the unclasping of the hair clip...like you i believe too it's cos he loves her hair down...though i don't mind everyone else saying that he is possessive and wants to cover her back. Sexy thought that, only because it's the Raizada. Anybody else doing that and I'd have revolted at the narrowness of mind!

Buaji's sweet revenge...glad you introduced it AFTER completing that mesmerising moment between the predator and his catch. Too mean...and too clever, the makers interspersing the moment so our longingness is intact!

And victim saving the murderer, less said the better. The story of Anjali's life.

Good fun reading your take! Thanks!

Thnak you so much for reading. I'm glad that you liked it.
I also thought about the covering back thing. As you said possessive Raizada might not wanted his girl to show her milky back. I also wanted to mentioned it even, but brushed off my thought, when I remembered their real mehndi, where Khushi was roaming around with her barely there blouse. Or I guess the character kept changing according to the CV's wish.😆
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

Cynthia, I understand ur curiosity... Same here... But I don't even have the patience to read the WU of that show... I tried to watch in on YT... But I stopped it in less than 5 minutes... I couldn't take it...

Whereas if it is our IPK, I used to re-watch & try to catch up every episode analyis to get a deeper insight of the scene... As I became active in the forum after the show ended, I have crazily searched for such posts (among 9000 pgs)... You read 'My journey towards loving IPK'... Such things will happen only once... And we have all experienced that... It can't happen again how much ever they 're-create' the magic...

I so agree.  Thanks for sharing his pictures.  I miss seeing that young man!  Can't wait for something to come out.  Hate the media business and how long things sometimes take to come out.
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

shhh
let him see what her eye tell 
dont disturbed them 
you go to libarary
i will take them back

No no plz don't take them back. they are my motivation to study.
But I don't have any problem to let him submerge in her eyes.😉
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

171 172 Indi maar dala with your edits analysis and the poems you qouted so romantic sensuous description both so affected with each other.

for these episodes from Gupt for Arnav and Khushi ofcourse their is an old number as well the lyrics bit different

my heart has paid millions of salutations to you

You are in my dreams and in my breaths

Tu ho koi phool to chura loon
If you were a flower I would steal you

Apni zulfon mein laga loon
Place you in my hair

Hey hey
Palkhon ke neeche chhupa loon
hide you behind my eyelids

Tu ho koi jaam to uda loon
If you were a drink I would pick you

Apni pyaas main bujha loon
and quench my thirst

Hey hey
Haan aanchal ke peechhe chhupa loon
Yes, hide you behind my veil

Na main phool na main jaam
Neither am I a flower nor a drink

Deewana mera naam
I am crazy

Mera naam saari duniya mein hai badnaam
My name has a bad name in the whole world

Tujhko koi geet main bana loon
Let me make you into a song

Apne honthon pe saja loon
Adorn you with my hands

Haan haan
yes, yes

Dil chaahe jab gunguna loon
whenever heart desires, will hum it away

Tujkho man ka meet main bana loon
will make you my heart's desire

Apni palkhon pe bitha loon
will seat you on my eyelids

Haan haan
Ha jee chaahe jab main gungunaa loon
yes, whenever heart feels like it, I will hum away

Husn ka main ghulam
I am a servant of elegance

Aashik hai mera naam
My name is Love

Ishq aata nahin bada mushkil hai kaam
love doesn't come to me, it's a very difficult task

hi chalhov,

that is lovely lovely

deewana... yes there is a feeling of that between them now. a little madness escalating... so intoxicating who would dream of stopping it...

kwhab, pyaas, saans, jaam, dil ki raahon... oh the feeling that is about these things and can't be found very often.

thanks so much.

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Anita..

This is cute...not lame at all

i agree with Anita, this edit is super cute!
Oh my Sarun I'm missing them so much. God knows when we will see them together again.
So the take is from BHPH. Thanks for let me know. I watched BHPH, though I never rewatched it. So I guess I forgot the scene. 
indi52 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

I love velvet and as a child, stroked it back and forth and couldn't believe the awesomeness. That slight shift in color and texture with every stroke. Thought it was magic. Much like the 'edits' i'm reveling in now. I'm that child again, stroking and seeing magic... My new velvet, these images. Anyway (trust me to just meander😆 most effortlessly😆) i was meaning to say that i read your lines vis a vis the man's vocal folds and died... that backward stroke of his, stupendous i say!

Very happy and relaxed in goa...my second home i call it after the dilli...for it's equally loving and loyal to my most outrageous demands😳 You wanna hug? Come over now! In a cafe i am right now soaking in some bob the dylan and sipping some coffee the americano. And typing...feeling like i'm talking really. Am pretty certain they'll serve us port the wine too...😊 You liked lamp shot from last night haan?😊

Joe Schmoes, i can't stand, needless to say. Intelligence sets the man apart. No two ways. and how fab was it to see new photos today! I saw your post first thing i woke up this morning...er..noon...and was struck by that cleanness of contour...that natural clear sense of self and mind. Lovely only.

bob ji and coffee ji in the middle of goa one happy afternoon... after waking up to photo boy... that every day should be so lovely.

so them be your new velvet... waiting to see more stroking other way results. port me some wine, will ya.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

just hope boat not sink by too much people😆

sorry i know my bad joke😉

hahaha😆
good one. 
I won't mind if the boat sinks in the ocean of Arnav and Khushi.