Blast from the Past Thread #16, pg 128, epi 180 - Page 84

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by chalhov

was watching the last part Mrs India track yesterday was just so good despite all being angry at that time the chemistry between Barun and Sanaya was so good despite BDs and they shooting at different times Arshi rock

me too agree it with 
the track contain good amount of sweet and lovely arshi moment
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Thanks a lot dr🤗 In a week or two, everything will get cleared... Then will let u all know whether it is an yes or no😊

The girl is Anoushka, daughter of tamil actor Ajith Kumar & Shalini😊 More than his movies I like his character a lot... When this girl was born, Ajith bought a golden cradle for the little princess😊 I love their family...

We just have memories now... Every festival will remind us of IPK only... Every Janmashtami will def remind u of IPK...

I made a comment on pg 92 & it is 104 now... I am too late & too slow... Hope to catch u all soon...

So sweet of u Soni... I asked why there are not separate BFTP threads for every episode?

HAPPY JANMASHTAMI ONCE AGAIN BLASTERS😊

oh if it
then next day my id will be closed
and my mom will throw me out 
😆
Originally posted by Arshidiehardfan

Omg just finished reading everyone's take on the sizzling hot Teri-Meri episode... What can I say just loved & enjoyed reading them thorougly... I will never be able to come out of Arshi magic... Anytime watching/reading abt Arshi makes me feel better & takes me to another world

It was a brilliantly choreographed song, with the steps matching the flashbacks like A twirls K during Dheela, A catches a fainting Khushi,... Barun doesn't seem to be a non-dancer here...

One by one my comments, as I am unable to quote -

@Anita: Ur teri meri spl cap killed me🤢 Amazing analysis👏👏👏 lol ur comment on Shyam's sorry career as a lawyer😆 ASR's suit blooper was obvious... But I don't think it was becoz Barun was convenient in it... It cld be something else😕 Arshi danced as if no one existed... Later Arnav said, 'Kayi baar mujhe lagtha hai ki, tum aur mere alava iss duniya mein koi nahin'... It was def an awe moment... Even I used to wonder where is Shashiji... Shyam's reaction is my fav... Mami-Mama nok-jokh😆 True only Shyam & Mami have brains among the Raizadas... And Payal's comment🤣 U described the cute thank u & welcome nicely👏 I had more dhak-dhaks than Khushi the first time I watched it... Loved reading ur hilarious comments in between😆 

@Cynthia:
U brilliantly described the sensual dance with ur beautiful words👏👏👏 Arshi's love story is def a mushkil love story just like ours with IPK...

He lifts her in the air,

And she slowly glissades down his body.

Oh, the sensuousness of this dance

The heat that burns in their eyes

I am getting the vibes of it... Just wow... Yes it was the first step ASR took in love & slowly started to enjoy his feelings...

This Laad Govenor is a man she loves to hate but will she hate to love?

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon?👏

Khushi's monologue, when Arnav was kidnapped, was a brilliant one... The name of the show itself has a beautiful & divine connection😭

@Indi: Di, I am at loss of words... Just amazing di...
Loved ur passionate take for such a passionate dance sequence👏👏👏

what if words were never needed... and wasn't it always a dance? - how true... Actually these two never needed words... They mostly showed their love only without words...

The edits are all fantastic... But this one uff🤢
I am unable to take my eyes off from ASR... U captured the scene so well...

@Sohara:
Plz update ur index dr... I will search too...

I have already read & enjoyed ArshiH's take & Durga's beautiful poem😊 I didn't see Samin's... And Ami I miss u...

@Supriya:
I always love ur collages... I crazily save every arshi picture & edit...

B4 IPK I don't like that song at all... It was my friend's ringtone too... I felt that Fateh was rather shouting than singing (at that time)... But now it is completely opposite... I actually love his voice in the song now😆 (Becoz onscreen it is Arnav, who is singing😉)... And I love Barun's lip sync to the song I daily hear the song once as it is in my IPK playlist...
Thanks AD!!!
Originally posted by wiwy

For all Blasters esp Durgey
Twilight at Jomtein beach, Pattaya 

Me with Barun😉😆

loved it
Originally posted by sohara

loved it so much Soni.
 i already commented in your FF.

ya i read
best comment i got ever
will thanks to you in my style in thread
thanks
Originally posted by ..Anita..

Loved that edit
I will be sure to read it this weekend!!!

thanks a lot ani
Originally posted by Katelyn

Happy Janmashtami to all!!   For those who missed celebrating with IPK!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw4fZ7d5Mpg[/YOUTUBE]

cr to uploader

thanks loved it
Okay, don't scream or kill me but I watched it! 
 I bit the bullet and watched IPK2, not during its initial airing but I DVR'd it so it wouldn't get the ratings at 2am, and OMG, 
what are they thinking?
It was awful.  
They used the whole concept of the raging man (good looking, but not good) and the zany, sweet girl (who actually was not bad).  They had him behaving  and acting with ASR characteristics, ie. him pulling at her and making the fist and talking through gritted teeth and she as the tearful wee babe.  
I couldn't finish it.  
Good concept IPK, bad for remaking of season 2.  
Did they not think we would compare it to season 1?
Star Plus what are you thinking?  
There is only one IPK, Arnav and Kushi, everything else looks plain silly. Just my POV.
ps this is going against forum code we are not suppose to compare them.  
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by cinthiann1758

Okay, don't scream or kill me but I watched it!  I bit the bullet and watched IPK2, not during its initial airing but I DVR'd it so it wouldn't get the ratings at 2am, and OMG, what are they thinking?
It was awful.  They used the whole concept of the raging man (good looking but not good) and the zany, sweet girl (who actually was not bad).  They had behaving with ASR characteristics, ie. him pulling at her and making the fist ad talking through gritted teeth and her as the tearful wee babe.  I couldn't finish it.  Good concept IPK, bad for remaking of season 2.  Did they not think we would compare it to season 1?
Star plus what are you thinking?  There is only one IPK, Arnav and Kushi, everything else looks plain silly. Just my POV.

well said di 
you gave my answer
to watch or not 😆