Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

hi samin,

you won't believe it but i dreamed of you last night... i didn't see you but my husband said, you'd asked for something and i argued with him as to how it should have been sent to you... please don't worry about not commenting or writing, happy to hear you read and relax here... will see you after october, hope exams go off very well. and pray your daughter's mri results are fine. πŸ€—

..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy jaanmastami to all the boasters who are celebrating it!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

How? Anita...even when you Quote the post ,this problem comes along with it...ANNOYING...

It depends where I quote it...of there is a different color or a different format all the programming brackets are shown
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: salooni

my update

do give a chance
today updated on pg 37 

Loved that edit
I will be sure to read it this weekend!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

Aww Anita πŸ€— planning to be "disciplined" about coming back!πŸ˜† Reading your 171 now...gosh, was so hard to track down...you've been on a roll!! Ya goa is peaceful... esp this time of the year which is "off season"...best time to come really...unless one craves the madness that unravels around christmas-new year!
It's an amazing place..

If you want the links for my analysis...let me know...
Have fun in goa...I really want to go one day
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Horizon

IPK from June'11 -  Feb '12, that is a whole 9 months, was a class apart piece of art that many veteran film makers would have been proud of making. There are many tracks, like the guest house, Teej, nainital, shashiji hospitalization, Diwali, ofcourse Sangeet and Payash wedding, that would have made atleast a dozen spectacular romantic movies. As much as one can crib and complain over the drop of quality later on, if contemplated, it is so very hard to maintain that golden standard set by the initial few months.

Moon shines in all his full glory only once a month, Halley's comet is visible only once in 76 years, and Amrita, the heavenly nectar of immortality, came out only for a brief after much churning of the milky ocean! It feels that way today, as it is time for Teej on reruns and ofcourse Teri Meri here, a yardstick that is hard to even impossible to sustain!

fantastic what you say... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ many movies really. there were moments when despite the garish colours or tacky sets it was hard to believe that a veteran auteur type was not making this... but when i look at those moments i have to say, yes writing, yes direction, yes music and editing, but oh oh oh yes acting.

and while it is impossible to maintain such standards all the time, over months, under the sort of pressures these continuously shooting and making daily shows suffer... it's still a shame that the interest of makers waned to this extent and the story was just forgotten. but there are moments right through when the sublime is felt. and that's all that matters i guess.

straight after the marriage, which we keep hearing was forced on the ph and they did manage it magnificently... why did the whole thing fall apart? a few days of intense post marriage chaos... beautiful really... then khushi's ott.

silly, disjointed, frustrating, making a lovely young girl really pointless. why that? that's when i came to the forum seelking sanity. i reember sitting up till 12 midnight for telecast, then watching an episode and feeling like crying... my husband actually had to say things like, don't worry, it'll get back, and see, under those circumstances maybe people do react in that bizarre fashion. it was hilarious, our midnight chats.

that i cared a d, is because of the perfection that had gone before.

was there no other way to say this tale i still ask myself... bouts of beauty then strangeness again.

it would be a fascinating exercise to see how one would take the story forward post marriage in a temple.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sohara

happy Janmashtami to you too, and to all the blasters who are celebrating.

Happy Janmashtami 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

How? Anita...even when you Quote the post ,this problem comes along with it...ANNOYING...

Yup Arshi, really annoying.
But right now I'm so busy that even can't find time to complain.
 By the way to whom I suppose to complain? 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

@ Sohara 171

I am amazed at the ease with which you have portrayed Arshi romance side by side with the envious glowering sly Shyam/ snake/ scorpion😑 And how the two different emotions of love and romance on one side and jealousy and murderous rage on the other, stand out without one encroaching upon the other!
Kudos to you, Sohara! ❀️ πŸ€—Well done!πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘

She gazes at him with her breaths rags and her eyes alit with a soft glow. Aranv is starring at her, eyes shining with tenderness, gleaming with mischief, dancing with laughter, flickering with amusement. A sweet romantic note in the BG depicts the new phase of their relationship, what is nothing but love. He touches his ear to gestures her that her earring is missing. She also touches her ear to check it. No one else but sly Shyam notices the love in their eyes. He is conflagrating to see it.

Arnav is starring at her assiduously. he cant take his eyes off from her for a single moment. In the ecstatic moment of Arnav and Khushi, one man is convulsing to the core. He is no other but shyam. His nostril is flaring in rage, eyes are reddening in anger, and Im dancing in rapture.

Dhinka chika, dhinka chika. 

Me dancing too!πŸ˜†

BTW Fantastic gifs! β­οΈπŸ‘

thank you so much reading.
 I'm glad that you liked it.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Originally posted by: samin6

Hi blasters. Hope everyone is well. I have two licensing exams in october and I have to prepare for them well. So that is one reason I am not as active as I used to be. So I am missing all of you. So if I am less active hope no one does mind. I am missing the time when everyone is high with ARSHI. I do read the posts when I have time but I apologize because some times I do not know what to write more. Reading the posts tend to relax me a lot so I that you all for your brilliant posts. I need that time to relax and concentrate on my subjects.
 Thanks again.
 And yes my daughter had her MRI last week. I am still waiting for the results.

All the best for your exam.
 And pray that the result of the MRI comes out good.