Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Horizon

IPK from June'11 -  Feb '12, that is a whole 9 months, was a class apart piece of art that many veteran film makers would have been proud of making. There are many tracks, like the guest house, Teej, nainital, shashiji hospitalization, Diwali, ofcourse Sangeet and Payash wedding, that would have made atleast a dozen spectacular romantic movies. As much as one can crib and complain over the drop of quality later on, if contemplated, it is so very hard to maintain that golden standard set by the initial few months.

Moon shines in all his full glory only once a month, Halley's comet is visible only once in 76 years, and Amrita, the heavenly nectar of immortality, came out only for a brief after much churning of the milky ocean! It feels that way today, as it is time for Teej on reruns and ofcourse Teri Meri here, a yardstick that is hard to even impossible to sustain!

Love what you wrote here, Horizon!  Those 9 months was the zenith of IPK.  Because of that, we all had expected so much more.  When the PH couldn't maintain that same caliber, we all were painfully disappointed.  All in all even with the later episodes, IPK remained the best serial out there!
IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ArshiHamesha]

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER... 

ARSHI"S INDEX   

EPISODE  171

The Eye of the Brave heart.Predator

The Natraj !!!

Arshi jaaneman...Kamaal kiya ek baar phir👏. Teri Meri is so intimate a Prem Kahaani, and the erotic carnal moves of the one and only, so damn heady!! Your analogy of him with a hawk is thrilling! And the language you use is a rush in itself: "narcotic voice" of the Raizada as he preys on the ladki is a fab one. So is the idea that he flicks off the hairclip for "covering her after the lovemaking"... Super thought that!

Humara hotstuff looked so awesome in close up after she walks past him on her way to the coveted Natraj...and lovely that you say he is "inhaling her beauty" in that moment. Great GIF too, by the way, of her walking past him! I could just stare at that forever, and i did. The other ref i particularly enjoyed was "quixotically"... You use it so casually and informally... ASR ko ek jhatke mein Don Quixote se superior bana diya!😉 Loved. Loyalty rules.

Khushi like a "uljhi jalebi" back at Gupta House is a great one too.. How lovely she looked there in a simple brown sweater and choti...and that look on her face! Winsome! Reeling from the aftereffects of her once Raakshas Raizada...now Arnav ji the braveheart...who in his own house is clutching the missing earring as if it were a life force...
Loved reading! And all the images are so vivid!⭐️

soni19sweet thumbnail
Originally posted by: Katelyn

Love what you wrote here, Horizon!  Those 9 months was the zenith of IPK.  Because of that, we all had expected so much more.  When the PH couldn't maintain that same caliber, we all were painfully disappointed.  All in all even with the later episodes, IPK remained the best serial out there!

VERY WELL WROTE
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: wiwy

Oh! Man! That looks so peaceful and serene! Thanks Issk for sharing! 🤗
Enjoy yourself! Will miss you!
Did I miss out on something? Rumi kya?😳

This is gorgeous and peaceful looking!  Thank for sharing!  Have great time!  We miss you dear!
IssK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

oh issk, you in the place i'm always a bit in issk with... lovely lovely shots... scorpions, and high waves and a certain un-need for rules... palm feni, my poison... xacuti, brown rice with fish curry, freshly fried seafood at a beech shack, chemist's shop and booze shop alternating, brightly lit plankton at night, you think the aliens have landed, walking on the beech in the rain... have what a fun, sir.

i must take the daughter to this crazy place. still to see the churches and the forests... best friend moved there a few years ago... sensible girl.

so glad you miss us, i am missing you too... and if you do any more edits, warn please, my old ticker is in frenzy.

thanks for goa, maybe that's where they should honeymoon.😆

My Indus...mujhe nahi pataa tha mujhe itna miss...😆... You have to bring your daughter here...bilkul...crazy lovely earthy Goa! I've been driving around all day...the sense of freedom is so exhilarating each time you set foot. Apna desh and yet so unique in it's mix, in it's spirit...
Still have to read your 171, 172 and you are here distracting me from the job at hand!! Go now...oh...have to tell you what i had for dinner...fiery fish curry, madam, and chicken cafreal with pav. No feni tonight just wine, of the color that the Raizada approves😆 Photo bhejoon?😆

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Soni, what happened to your Bollywood tadka lately? Or did I miss???
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wiwy

Fantastic post! Nostalgia hitting me Horizon!😭 What a wonderful 9 months it was!🥳 IPK was peaking! We hopelessly, madly, deeply in love with Arshi!🤪 And then hate marriage happened!🥺
Not looking forward to its rerun!

That is why we are looping and only looping Teri Meri .. as Issk would call it!!  😃
IssK. thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Enjoy! enjoy! enjoy all the green!  how beautiful!  I want to send them to Goa in my fan fiction.  Love your pictures may I use them if I do decide to send them to Goa?  Have a wonderful time.  we all miss you too!!!  Great edit love Rumi

Thank you thank you...enjoying very much. Please send those two here and of course you can use the pictures! I'd be delighted😊
Me love Rumi too...hot hot favorite of mine. So happy you liked edit, Cynthia...amazed in fact that everyone has...it was such a spur of the moment thing. ...Makes me really wonder about all the life i spend thinking and overthinking stuff..work stuff, life stuff, everything. One should just flow with what one feels instead...

Horizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshidiehardfan

I was sincerely making so many posts in the MF today😆

I missed everyone's brilliant takes these days... So I promised myself that I will spend tomorrow only in BFTP...

I have a doubt... Why you guys started to post  5-10 eps (approx.) in the same thread??? Why not a thread for an episode? Since I haven't observed BFTP from the beginning, I don't know the reason...

And for those who celebrate janmashtami tomo, Happy Janmashtami Blasters😊

I miss janmashtami celebrations of IPK...

AD, Happy Janmashtami. wanted to ask you for a long time, who is that little girl as your id pic? some one in family?? very cute!

About IPK and Janmashtami, thats when I started watching IPK, and it will remain very special.. their first car encounter.. her open Rakshas calling him.. he throwing her out.. then repent come back.. peep through that window to make sure your girl is OK.. doing that drunken act...then leave in anger or may even feeling special that she had so much say about you.. amidst she feeling his presence .. only catching a glimpse of tail of that white Eairavatha... his SUV.. then that heart touching music.. only and only theirs... and I can watch and walk the whole nine yards all over again.. again .. and again!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IssPKaur

My darling friends at Blast...

I'm in heaven, reading your yummy sizzling hot 171's in yummy monsoony Goa - a double blast to the senses i say! Will finish reading and comment as soon as can but just wanted to say Hello!... and that it hasn't been long since we first met on the threads but i miss you all terribly when not connected...Yeh tumney kya kar diya mere saath, as the Raizada would say!❤️

Sharing some moments from this morning - took a while figuring out how to post - but i think they'll go through now, hopefully! The first, a small church near Assagaon and the second, a cutie of a men's "hair saloon" in the bylanes of Chapora...both North Goa for those who don't know it already. Arnav Khushi in 171..."burning gazes" as Arshi calls them...they'd have been happy here...it's really gorgeous...and there are scorpions around i imagine but none as devious as that twitchy creepy one crawling near Anjali...

Thank you, by the way, all of you, for liking the Rumi/Color Edit so much. I was majorly inspired by Kate's poolside Kiss Image and Indi's Arnav images from 149/150/151...and then reading Rumi half in a dream, all jet lagged and fuzzy, the image of Arnav Khushi soaked in color came blasting in to my head. So i immediately picked myself up, made and shared!😊

See ya all soon-ish...can't stay away for too long i have to say!🤗

Thanks for sharing
Those pics are pretty...looks so peaceful
I will miss you...come back soon